Grandfather's Busty Intern Ch. 03

Story Info
Shannon's parents sample some young stuff too.
17.4k words
4.66
151.4k
185
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,662 Followers

The negotiation session ended fairly quickly after the break, with Ted Lockhart leading the way to an agreeable settlement. With the deal done in principal, the parties shook hands, leaving the dotting of the I's and crossing of the T's to the lawyers.

"I think you've got this under control, right, Grant?" Ted said as he put a hand on the shoulder of his trusted advisor.

"Yes sir." Grant nodded back, a beaming smile on his face, knowing they'd successfully closed the deal.

"Good, I'm out of here then," Ted said, shaking Grant's hand. "I'll see you at the party tonight."

Standing in front of the chair she'd been in earlier, Shannon watched as her grandfather shook hands all around, his confident smile and genuine approach seeming to comfort all those in attendance. She had heard that her grandfather's success in the business world came mostly from being honest and better informed than everyone else—not from being devious and underhanded. She knew he paid his trusted employees well, for they were the ones who provided the hard-to-find information he needed in order to be on top of negotiations like this. As Shannon watched the way he moved from person to person, sincerely smiling and touching a person's arm as they shook hands, or took both their hands in his as they briefly talked, seeing the look of happiness on everyone's face, it made her love him even more.

After personally acknowledging everyone present, Ted stepped away from the group, taking Claudia by the elbow and leading her out of hearing range from the others, but close enough so that Shannon could overhear what they were saying. "So, did you take care of things for tonight?"

"Yes. I took care of it during that last break. Everything you asked for is laid out for her for the party."

Shannon's ears pricked up, knowing they were talking about her.

"Good, good. And the rest of the clothes I asked for are in her room now, including the things from Agent Provocateur? That bra she was wearing was nice, but it looked like something from Victoria's Secret."

Shannon almost felt her ears burning as she listened. She loved the bra and panty set she was wearing, but she had only seen Agent Provocateur lingerie online. It was wickedly sensuous, and tremendously expensive. From the pictures she'd seen online, she knew why it would appeal to her grandfather. She couldn't wait to go to her room and see what they were talking about.

"Yes, it was," Claudia replied, looking somewhat embarrassed. "I couldn't get that type of bra you liked in her size from Agent right now, it was back ordered. I hope the Secret one was okay."

"Yes, yes, it's fine," Ted said with an understanding nod. "You were able to get the rest of the things I wanted from AP though, right?"

"Yes, they're all nicely tucked away in her drawers." Claudia looked over quickly to Shannon and then turned back to Ted, a wry smile on her face. "I think she's going to look lovely in whatever you choose to put her in. And that outfit you picked out for tonight is fabulous. She's going to be the hit of the party."

"Great, I'll see you there then." Ted patted Claudia thankfully on the arm and turned on is heel, heading towards his granddaughter.

"Alright, Shannon, I think we can go now. There's nothing more for us to do here."

"Yes, sir," she replied, letting her grandfather take her by the arm and lead her from the room. She noticed that the two bodyguards he'd had posted outside the doors stepped right in front of them and led the way to the elevator.

"To your room, sir?" the one who seemed to be the leader of the two asked.

"Yes, Norm. And then we've got a couple of hours before the party tonight. Why don't you guys grab some dinner. We'll be fine. I'll be calling Miles when we're ready to go, and you guys just do your usual thing at the party."

"Yes sir, no problem." Norm pressed the button and he and his partner remained waiting with them until the car showed up. With a nod to Ted, they both left once Ted and Shannon were safely on board.

"Are they always like that?" Shannon asked.

"Norm and Graham? Yes, they've been with me for a few years now. Good guys. They've earned their pay a few times, but you don't need to worry about them. They are well paid not to hear anything I don't want them to hear, and I can send them away anytime I want."

"What did you mean when you said for them to do their usual thing at the party?"

"Oh, you'll probably never even know they're there. At big functions like this, they just blend in with the rest of the guests but remain on the periphery. I always know they're watching out for me though."

"That's so different from anything I'm used to."

"You'll get used to it. After a couple of days, you won't even notice them." The elevator arrived at the top floor, and Ted led her into his suite, their penthouse taking up half of the floor.

"Grandpa, I can't believe how gorgeous this room is. I just love it," Shannon gushed, looked around at the opulent décor, the scent of the numerous pots of fresh flowers filling the air.

"Yes, this isn't a bad room," Ted replied, looking around the room as if he'd never really noticed it before. He casually slipped off his suit jacket, dropping it over the back of one of the couches as he loosened his tie.

Shannon was amazed, realizing that this was the kind of life her grandfather lived every day, and the life she was going to be living for the next two months. She found herself almost squirming with excitement at what she was going to be in for. She looked over to see her grandfather checking his watch.

"We've got a couple of hours before the party. I've got to make a few phone calls and answer a few e-mails. I know you were rushed before, so why don't you go and take your time and explore in your room for a while. You can take a little nap if you like, and then get ready for the party. The outfit I've picked out for you for tonight should on your bed. I hope you'll like it."

Shannon thought back on the conversation she'd just overheard between her grandfather and Claudia. "I'm sure I'll love it. I've loved everything else you've got me so far." She stepped close to him and raised her mouth to his, pressing her lips to his in a searing kiss. He welcomed her kiss, wrapping his arms around her soft young body as his tongue entered her mouth, her hot oral cavity drawing him in invitingly. They kissed passionately for a few minutes, Shannon feeling herself melting under her grandfather's skilful abilities. She'd never been kissed so gently, and yet so wondrously provocative at the same time. His kisses were filled with grandfatherly tenderness, and yet carried the tingling promise of unlimited passion at the same time. His experienced lips, tongue and mouth were making her feel so different from the slobbery mouthing she was used to from boys her own age. Getting more and more aroused, she pressed her sumptuous chest against him, wanting more than just a kiss. Her hand slid across the crotch of his pants, seeking out that long tube of flesh she'd had in her mouth just a short time ago.

"You are a hot little thing, aren't you?" Ted asked, drawing his mouth away from hers as he cupped her lush round behind.

"I can't help it, Grandpa, once you gave me a taste of that beautiful cock of yours, I can't stop thinking about it." She accompanied this by giving a gentle squeeze to the cylinder of meat she felt beneath his trousers. "I don't know if I can wait until tonight."

"Tell you what, I'll give you a little something that should keep you satisfied for a little while." Shannon was surprised when he easily scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to the bar on one side of the room, plopping her right on top. He pushed her little black skirt up out of the way and grabbed her panties. She instinctively rolled her hips from side to side as he pulled them off.

"Why, these are soaking wet, my dear. Have you been thinking about something long and hard going deep inside you?" her grandfather asked, pulling one of the bar stools up between her legs.

"Yes, I have," Shannon admitted.

"I thought so. I better take care of that drip you've got happening so you're not leaking all over the seat of the limo tonight. Put your heels up on the bar and spread those legs for me, sweetheart," Ted said, sitting down on the stool and moving closer. Shannon obediently brought the pointy high heels of her black patent pumps onto the edge of the bar, her knees coming up almost to her face, her skirt sliding down onto her abdomen. She let her legs roll slowly open to each side, totally exposing herself to her grandfather's hungry gaze.

"Oh yeah, that's just about the prettiest pussy I've ever seen," Ted said, his eyes feasting on the soft petals of her vagina as they eased open, spreading enticingly apart like the juiciest peach. Ted could see that girl was dripping wet, her girly juices glistening invitingly as they clung to the vivid pink lips of her weeping little box. Her alluring fragrance washed over him, the illicitly intoxicating scent of young innocence. He leaned forward, slipping his long tongue right between those soft folds of flesh, feathering it deep inside her.

"Oh Goddddd," Shannon groaned, throwing back her head as a wave of pleasure shot through her. Her arms twitched as they held her body upright while her grandfather rolled his tongue in slow methodical circles, the tip rubbing teasingly over the seeping membranes of her velvety trench. "Oh Jesus, that is so good," Shannon thought to herself, amazed at the older man's skilful technique. He was taking his time, pleasuring her luxuriously with his mouth, so unlike the slobbery attempts of her boyfriends. Her grandfather seemed to know exactly what to do to make her squirm, pressing on one spot with the flat of his tongue, and then swirling the tip slowly in exquisite teasing circles somewhere else, her pleasure level escalating until she thought she was going to climb the walls. She was panting and gasping, her juices flowing into his welcoming mouth as he took her higher and higher. She looked down at his handsome face and heard him let out a soft moan, the low groan humming right into the depths of her pussy, the subtle vibrations causing more of her youthful honey to seep out onto his waiting tongue. He slid his mouth slightly backwards, and then licked upwards, his tongue rolling blissfully over the erect spire of her clit, bathing it in warm slick saliva. That was all it took to trip her over the edge, a shattering climax bursting forth from the base of the sensitive love-button and streaking to every nerve-ending of her body.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH," she gasped loudly as she came, her youthful body shaking and twitching spasmodically. Paroxysms of pleasure coursed through her curvy form as he sucked on her sensitive clit, causing her whole body to thrum like a plucked guitar string.

"OHHHHHNNNN," she groaned again and again as her orgasm continued, her gushing cunt flooding the lower part of his face. The muscles on the insides of her thighs were quivering uncontrollably as wave after wave of ecstasy rolled over her, her grandfather's experienced mouth bringing her more pleasure than she ever thought imaginable. Finally, with a quivering shudder that had her whole body shaking, she collapsed back on the bar, her massive chest heaving as she fought to regain her breath. She twitched and shook, mumbling incoherently as the delicious sensation of her scintillating climax slowly dwindled. Through half-closed eyes, she looked down at her grandfather, watching him slowly lapping away at her seeping cunt, licking up the gooey drops of her youthful nectar.

"I think you liked that," her grandfather said as he lifted his face from between her legs and leaned over her, her juices glistening on his cheeks and chin. He kissed her tenderly, his tongue exploring deep within her hot teenage mouth, letting her taste the remnants of her discharge still lingering on his tongue.

"I loved it. That was amazing, grandfather," Shannon said with a sexy purr as he finally pulled his mouth away from hers.

"Good. Now clean me up." As he leaned over her, Shannon willingly extended her tongue and licked his face clean. She pursed her lips forward and sucked at his chin as her tongue moved in slow insistent strips across his mature skin, making sure she lapped up every creamy drop. Finally, all that was left was a shimmering coating of her drying saliva, every morsel of her teenage cunt-honey cleaned away by her youthful tongue.

"That's my good girl," Ted said as he stood up. "I'll come to your room at 6:45. Your outfit for tonight will already be there for you. Make sure you do a good job with your makeup. You want to make sure you look good for our first date, don't you?"

"Yes, grandpa," Shannon replied with a nod of her head, wanting more than anything to make sure her grandfather would be proud to be seen with her. Without another word, she watched her grandfather disappear into the room on the opposite side of the suite and close the door. Shannon slowly eased herself off the bar, her legs trembling as she settled herself onto the floor. Her orgasm had left her unsteady, but she got herself together as she smoothed down her skirt and made her way across the penthouse to her own room, closing the door behind her and leaning against it, taking a long deep breath as she composed herself. She couldn't believe what had happened to her in the last 24 hours. If this is what life as her grandfather's intern was going to be like, she couldn't wait to experience the next two months. She thought how different her life was going to be from what it had been just a day before. She wondered if her parents and her best friend, Natalie, were thinking of her, and missing her. Shannon was so happy to be away from home and under the skilful guiding hand of her grandfather, and away from her boyfriend from school, Steve, as well. Yes, Steve had been able to come again and again like a jack-rabbit, but he had nothing on her grandfather. And her grandfather had promised to fuck her tonight, and not just once—at least twice. As she thought about that massive cock splitting her young pussy wide open, she felt the juices running inside her once more.

EARLIER THAT DAY AND MILES AWAY...

After Shannon had broken the news to him last night that she'd be away interning for her grandfather all summer, Steve had gone out with his buddies and had a couple of beers in an attempt to drown his sorrows. He'd suggest to his pals that they go to a cougar bar, because Steve knew that what bothered him just as much as not being able to see Shannon, was that he wouldn't be able to be around her sexy mother, Meredith, as well. Shannon had definitely inherited her mother's good looks and terrific body, and for Steve, being a typical 18-year old, there was something compellingly alluring about the older woman, who always looked so confident and sexy. He'd always had a thing for older women, and most of the porn he looked at was MILF-inspired. And as far as he was concerned, Meredith Westbrook was the perfect MILF. Her beautiful sultry face, huge tits and full curvy body never ceased to make his cock throb within the confines of his jeans. And the fact that she was his girlfriend's mother just made his crush on her all the more intoxicating.

His pals had quickly run out of cash at the bar, and the one who was the designated driver kept complaining that he wanted to go. Being a weeknight, the only MILFs at the bar were a couple of skanks who looked they'd been ridden hard and put away wet. With nothing of interest there, Steve found himself alone at home earlier than he'd hoped, and with Shannon having given him the brush off, he said good night to his folks and retired to his room, locking the door behind him before turning his computer on. He pulled up his pictures folder, and selected the one labelled 'MW', and in an instant, his screen was filled with thumbnail pics of Shannon's mother, Meredith Westbrook. He'd used every opportunity he'd had to take shots of the sexy older woman with his cell phone, some that she knew about, and some that he'd taken when she hadn't been watching. There were a number taken at Shannon's 18th birthday, when they'd celebrated out by the pool. Mrs. Westbrook had looked great that day in a tight-fitting pink sleeveless turtleneck that hugged her impressive set of breasts invitingly, the vertical ribs of the turtleneck seeming to oscillate in and out seductively as they followed the swelling contours of her mouth-watering tits. She'd paired that with a tiny white skirt, the taut material fitting tightly over her round curvy behind and ending high on her smooth creamy thighs.

Steve had pulled up a number of those pics before enlarging some others, ones he'd taken of Mrs. Westbrook when she'd been asleep out by the pool, beautifully clad in a white bikini, her ample tits swelling against the tiny triangles of the bikini top, her flat stomach pulling his gaze lower to where the alluring V of the bikini bottom disappeared between her thighs.

Little did Steve know that Meredith was only feigning sleep, watching the boy from behind her sunglasses through slitted eyes. She had watched as he looked behind him to make sure Shannon wasn't watching, and then he'd pulled out his phone and silently taken some pictures of her. She'd made a soft moan and shifted as if still asleep, letting her legs drift apart so Steve was looking right up between her spread legs, his eyes opening wide as they zeroed in on the strip of white fabric cupping her sex invitingly. She watched him gulp excitedly, and then she spotted the growing bulge in his jeans as he brought his phone up and started taking more pictures. She smiled to herself, happy that she still had the ability to make a sexy young man like her daughter's boyfriend get hard at the drop of a hat.

It was these pictures that Steve pulled up on his computer as well, filling the screen with various shots of the sexy Mrs. Westbrook. Shannon was an excellent cocksucker, and Steve loved it when she gave him head, her enthusiasm for sucking cock seemed to be limitless, and Steve had filled her welcoming mouth with multiple loads while thinking about her mother. But with Shannon giving him the brush-off tonight, and then going to be away for the rest of the summer, he brought out his old friend, Baby-Fresh Vaseline, and started to slather the viscous lube over his swelling prick. He'd jerked off twice to pictures of Mrs. Westbrook before going to bed, fantasizing about the things he'd love to do with the beautiful sexy MILF.

He'd slept in, finally getting up around 11:00am. With his parents both at work, the house was peacefully quiet. He'd woken up with the usual hard on, and slid into his desk chair, once more pulling up a number of seductive photos of Shannon's mother. He was just about to reach for his Vaseline when his cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Steve, yes, it's Meredith Westbrook," Shannon's mother spoke into the phone.

"Oh, hi Mrs. Westbrook," Steve replied as he looked at the sexy pictures filling his screen, his eyes zeroing in on one of her tits looking spectacular in the tight turtleneck, her large nipples protruding boldly against the soft pink fabric. "I was actually just thinking about you."

"You were? Nothing bad, I hope?" she replied teasingly.

"Not at all." His eyes looked at another picture of her in her bikini, her tanned legs looking spectacular as she lay with her legs parted, Steve picturing his tongue sliding up her inner thigh. "I was just thinking that with Shannon going to be away this summer, I wanted to let you know that if you ever need help with anything around the house, you can call me anytime. I'd love to come over and do what I can to help you."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,662 Followers