Grandfather's Busty Intern Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers

"Oh Steve, that's so sweet of you. And that's kind of actually why I called. I've got a picture that I need to hang, and I'm having trouble finding a stud. So naturally, I thought of you." Meredith spoke very innocently, but there was a definite provocative tone in her voice. She wished she could see the boy's face.

Steve felt himself flushing at her words. Was she just calling him a stud? Or was she just fucking with him? Whatever, it didn't matter, he felt his dick stiffening as he listened to her voice and thought about what she was saying. "Uh sure, I can help you with that, Mrs. Westbrook." He was keen to find out something else. "Is Mr. Westbrook not home? Is there some reason he can't hang that picture for you?"

"He's going to be away for the rest of the day at the club. We played nine holes earlier, but apparently he's got some lessons lined up until dinner time. So he'll be away all afternoon." Steve's ears pricked up as she drew out the last sentence seductively, "...he'll be away allllllllll afternoon."

"Oh, uh okay."

"And besides, you know Shannon's father, he's pretty useless when it comes to doing things like that around the house. It would be nice to have someone big and strong to help me with things sometime, like with this hammering I need. Mr. Westbrook only has a small hammer, and I was hoping you'd have a bigger one to help me out with. Do you have a big hammer, Steve?"

Steve felt his dick stiffen even more. There was a bewitchingly provocative tone in the older woman's voice. He decided to be a little cocky himself, to see how the sexy MILF would respond. "I've never had any complaints so far. My hammer seems to be big enough to do pretty much any job."

"Well, that's perfect," Mrs. Westbrook responded in a breathy voice. "A strong young man with a big hammer...well, Steve, it sounds like you can take care of all the hammering I need."

"Oh fuckkkkk," Steve thought to himself, his cock so hard now that it ached with the need to find something hot, wet and slippery to bury itself into. Again, he wanted to press the discussion a little further to see what she'd say. "I've done some hammering for Shannon, and I think she was pretty happy with the results."

"Oh, I know, dear," Meredith replied. She had come home early one day and heard noises coming from her daughter's room. She'd sneaked a peek through the girl's bedroom door and seen Steve on his knees between her daughter's legs, holding her ankles up and spread wide apart as he'd flexed back and forth, fucking the shit out of her. Meredith had gotten a good look at his glistening cock as it shuttled in and out of her daughter's clutching pussy, the boy's dick looking impressively big and steely hard. Meredith had been overcome with arousal and shoved her hand beneath her skirt, her fingers finding her dripping cunt instinctively. She'd watched the two youngsters fuck until all three of them came at the same time. She'd continued to watch as her daughter eagerly sucked the boy back to full erection within minutes, and then he'd turned her over and fucked her from behind, his hand pulling at her ponytail as he'd pounded his brick-hard cock in and out of her. Meredith had envied her daughter, watching the girl twist and squeal through climax after climax. And she knew then she wanted that for herself. Her daughter going away for the summer gave her the perfect opportunity she'd been waiting for. Her voice was definitely breathy and suggestive when she replied. "I think the hammering I'd want you to do would be of some things that are older than the things Shannon wanted you to hammer. Do you think you'd like to try that?"

Steve could hear the sensual teasing in her voice, and looked down to see a drop of glistening precum ooze to the tip of his pulsing cock. "I'd love to try that, Mrs. Westbrook—especially with you."

"That's good, sweetie. Do you have anything you need to do this afternoon? Because I've been looking around and I think I might just keep you busy hammering all afternoon long."

"No," Steve replied instantly. "I'm free as long as you want me."

"That's perfect. When can you get here?"

Steve could hear the anticipation in her voice. "I'll be there in twenty minutes."

"Good. Just let yourself in. I'll be in my bedroom. That's where I want you to do the hammering."

"I'm on my way," Steve replied, already up and out of his chair.

*

It was sixteen minutes later when Steve pulled into the sweeping driveway of Shannon's home. He was just happy he hadn't been pulled over by a cop. He had exceeded the speed limit all the way over. Jumping out of his car, he rushed into the house. He took a couple of deep breaths in order to compose himself, wanting to make sure Mrs. Westbrook didn't think he was just an eager little kid. He was an eager BIG kid, but he still wanted to look cool. He walked through the familiar house and towards the wing that held Shannon's parent's bedroom, a room he had seen, but never spent any time in. The double doors to the room were closed and he started to get nervous, wondering if he had misread the signs from everything Mrs. Westbrook had said on the phone. "Fuck," he said to himself as he looked down at his hands—he hadn't even thought to bring a real hammer. He figured if he was wrong, he'd just have to think on his feet and bluff his way out of an uncomfortable situation. With his conflicted mind swirling, he knocked on the door.

"KNOCK...KNOCK..."

"Come in," he heard Mrs. Westbrook's voice almost purr in invitation.

He opened the door and stepped in, automatically closing the door behind him. When he turned and looked into the room, his jaw almost hit the floor. Mrs. Westbrook was lying in the middle of the bed, her body propped up against the wooden headboard by a stack of pillows beneath her. The covers were pulled down, with only a set of dark purple sheets beneath her. As Steve looked at her, he felt his heart start to race.

She was wearing a brilliant satin corset in a vivid fuchsia color, the rich deep-pink tone overlaid with subtle embroidery and lace trim that was almost silvery-white. He could see the vertical seams of the panels running up her midsection, before being hidden beneath the substantial bra cups of the sexy garment. The bra cups were packed full with her generous tit flesh, the lace trim accentuating the deep line of her cleavage as the top edge of the two cups dipped down in the center. The tight fitting bodice nipped in waspishly at her waist, sensually defining her mature hourglass figure before flaring out over the top of her wide matronly hips. Fuchsia-colored ribbons flowed from the top corners of the heavily-structured bra cups over her shoulders, the thin shiny straps carrying the heavy load of her big tits. Similar ribbons were attached to the bottom edge of the corset, stretching down to the tops of her full thighs where they bit invitingly into sheer gossamer stockings in a natural tone that made her shapely legs glisten alluringly. The clasps of the garters were pulling the stockings tight as they were gripping onto elaborate wide panels at the top of the stockings, the panels embroidered intricately in a creamy color that looked incredibly sexy against her tanned skin.

With his heart pounding in his chest and his dick on the rise, Steve let his gaze travel down the length of her sexy legs, one draped sensually over the other in a provocative pose. The shimmering hose looked fucking amazing on her legs, his eyes following them down over her creamy thighs to her dimpled knees, and down further over her full calves to her trim ankles and to the tips of her delicate feet, the stockings sheer all the way to the toe. Her feet were clad in sexy silver high heels, shiny straps crossing over her foot just above her toes, with a slim strap circling her ankle. He could see the thin stiletto heels digging into the mattress as she lay before him, her eyes watching him intently. He finally drew his gaze back up to her pretty face, never having seen his girlfriend's mother look so bewitchingly sexy before. Her frosty blonde hair looked wild and erotic as it framed her lovely features. Her eyes were made up with smoky deep pink tones that made her look so wantonly alluring that he felt his cock lurch in his pants. Her lips were painted with a thick coat of lipstick, the lipstick the same color of fuchsia as her corset, the color matching the tones of her eye-shadow perfectly. He almost groaned out loud as he looked at her, having never dreamed he'd have a chance to see Mrs. Westbrook looking like this. He'd dreamed about it and fantasized about it as he'd jerked off many times, but he couldn't believe she was actually dressed like this as she lay before him.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked coquettishly, shifting from one side to the other, one sexy leg coming up slightly as she extended the other one. His eyes instinctively shifted from her legs to her chest, where the soft mounds of her breasts wobbled teasingly beneath the restricting confines of the jam-packed bra cups.

"Mrs. Westbrook, you look...you look amazing!" Steve stammered as he looked at her, his eyes open wide as if he didn't want to ever forget what he was looking at. He shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other, his surging prick already feeling hard enough to cut glass.

"I think under these circumstances, you can call me Meredith." She said calmly, an inviting smile turning up the corners of her sensually-painted lips as she looked at the massive bulge in his pants. She crooked her finger and beckoned him seductively. "Now, why don't you come over here and let me see that big hammer of yours?"

Steve hurriedly whipped off his shirt as he kicked off his tennis shoes. He stepped across the room as he pulled at his belt. In no time flat he had his jeans and underwear off as well, tossed aside carelessly. He stood at the foot of the bed, his raging cock thrusting vigorously up at a 45-degree angle, the engorged head bobbing enticingly up and down with each powerful beat of his racing heart.

"Oh my, isn't that a thing of beauty," Meredith said as she got to her hands and knees and crawled towards the foot of the bed, her body moving sensually like a cat. Steve looked down at her big tits as they hung down beneath her, the soft-looking swells of flesh barely contained by the lace-trimmed cups of the corset, her cleavage looking a mile long and mysteriously deep. As she glided towards the bottom of the bed, her full breasts moved languidly in the confining pink satin, as if begging for his itchy fingers to reach forward and slide right inside the cups of the corset and pull them out. It was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen. Her hand reached out and circled the pulsing shaft of his turgid dick, her fingers not even meeting the palm of her hand as she closed her fingers.

"Oh fuck, it's so wonderfully hard," Meredith said softly as she let her hand gently stroke upwards, the outer sheath sliding luxuriously along his brick-hard cock. She couldn't believe how stiff it was—it felt like a velvet-covered iron rod in her hand. A glistening drop of precum pulsed to the surface of the wet red eye at the tip, making her mouth water with anticipation. She'd felt Steve quiver with excitement as her hand closed down on his rampant prick, and as much as she wanted to feel that beautiful turgid love-muscle pounding her needy cunt, she didn't want him to go off too fast—and with the aroused state he seemed to be in right now, she thought that might be a problem. She definitely wanted to make sure she got off while he was fucking her. She knew with a boy his age, he would have no problem getting ready for round two—she'd already witnessed her daughter take advantage of his relentless endurance that time she'd spied on them. "Hey baby..." She looked up at him, a provocative look in her sexy blue eyes. "You seem pretty excited."

"Oh Mrs. West...er...Meredith, you wouldn't believe how many times I've dreamed of this. You are so fucking gorgeous." Steve paused for a second, wondering if he'd gone too far. "Excuse my language."

"That's fine, sweetheart," Meredith replied, a knowing smile on her pretty mature face. "I love it when you talk like that. You can say whatever you want around me." She felt his cock buck in her hand, and another shimmering drop of precum oozed to the surface, the slimy fluid starting to distend teasingly from the tip of his erection. "Tell you what, how about you let me suck this first load out of this beautiful cock of yours? That'll take the edge off so you can really fuck me for your second and third, and then you can lie back and let me give you a nice slow blowjob for your fourth."

Steve's eyes flicked to the clock on the bedside table. "What time did you say your husband's getting home?"

"Probably not until around 6:00, he said he's got lessons booked at the golf course all afternoon. But it'll be fine—I told him to call me in case I wanted him to pick anything up on the way home."

A sly grin came over Steve's face. "Well then, your plan for those four loads sounds perfect. But it's 11:30 right now—I figure your plan should take us until just after 1:00. What do you want to do the rest of the afternoon? Because you know, I'm good for a lot more than four."

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkk, I've hit the jackpot here," Meredith thought to herself, her itchy pussy twitching as she listened to what Steve was saying. She loved the stamina and endurance of youth, and couldn't wait to have this strong young boy fuck her for hours.

"Well, that sounds like a challenge," she replied. "Why don't we spend all afternoon in this bed seeing just how many loads I can take out of you...starting right now." She leaned forwards, pulling his pulsing dick down towards her mouth. Her lips formed into an obscene oval as she pursed them forward, slipping them right over the enflamed head, her succulent lips closing down on the veiny shaft, trapping the mushroom-shaped knob within her hot wet mouth.

"Oh Jesus," Steve groaned, throwing back his head as his eyes closed in blissful pleasure. He couldn't believe it—Mrs. Westbrook was actually sucking his cock!

Meredith was in heaven, her mouth full of hot hard teenage cock. She pushed a wad of saliva to the front of her mouth, bathing the massive enflamed head with her spit as she rolled her tongue slowly over it.

"Oh fuckkkk," Steve moaned as she pushed her mouth farther forwards, hollowing in her cheeks so the hot wet tissues inside her mouth embraced his turgid prick in a velvety sheath. With one hand wrapped around the base of his cock, she took her other hand and gently took hold of his balls. She hummed warmly into the stiff cylinder of flesh filling her mouth as she hefted his large testes, hoping they were overflowing with semen, just waiting for her to drain him of every creamy drop. She started to get into a smooth cock-sucking rhythm, sliding her mouth back and forth on his beefy dong as her hand pumped away at the base, her circling fingers spinning in a torturous corkscrew motion. His heavy balls almost overflowed her hand, but she gently rolled the big nuts around in her palm, hoping to coax as much jizz out of those boys as she could.

"That is so fucking goooooooooddddd," Steve said with a groan as he looked down at his girlfriend's sexy mother slavishly sucking his cock. Still standing at the foot of the bed as she kneeled before him, he started flexing his hips slightly back and forth, working with her as he fucked her face. She was slurping noisily as she bobbed up and down on his throbbing cock, her lustrous blonde hair swirling about her face, her lips pursed well forward, her fuchsia-colored lipstick looking wickedly erotic against his glistening spit-covered prick. He hadn't come yet this morning, and he was overdue to get a load off. With Mrs. Westbrook sucking his cock like a porn star, it only took a few minutes before his balls started to draw up close to his body.

Meredith could feel his nuts pulling up, and she sucked feverishly, knowing he was close. Her cheeks sucked in and out like a bellows as her head moved back and forth, her circling hand pumping vigorously at his young cock.

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK...HERE IT COMES!" Steve let out a wail as he started to come. The first thick rope of teenage seed blew forth powerfully from the end of his dick, almost knocking her head off his bucking cock. He felt himself quivering as the delicious contractions ran through his midsection, shot after shot of thick rich semen spewing into her sucking mouth.

Meredith loved the intensely masculine taste filling her mouth, rope after rope blowing into the depths of her throat as she voraciously continued to suck. The texture of the boy's cum was delicious, so thick and creamy. It pooled on her tongue as he continued to flood her mouth, wad upon wad of thick teenage semen firing her taste buds. She could feel her bloated cheeks about to overflow, white rivulets of cum oozing from the corners of her painted lips. "Glmmph," she swallowed noisily, silky strands of slimy jizz sliding down her throat. She swallowed again, purring like a kitten as the warm cream flowed over her tonsils, her body tingling with desire for the luxurious flavor of the young man's cum. He kept cumming and she kept swallowing, filling her tummy with his massive load, her bobbing head working to pull out every last drop of his potent seed.

"Oh Jesus," Steve cooed as the final tingling sensations of his wicked release ran through his body. His cock had stopped shooting, but Mrs. Westbrook kept sucking, a look of blissful rapture in her hooded eyes. He smiled, watching the woman of his dreams worshipping his cock—and loving it. He knew he'd stay hard, he always did until he got off at least two loads, so he continued to let her suck, loving the feel of her exquisite mature mouth working on his turgid rod.

Meredith was thrilled that he was still hard, her throat feeling warm and temporarily satisfied from the massive load she'd just swallowed. She wanted more—more of the boy's hot thick cum, but right now, she wanted to feel that steely-hard cock filling her needy cunt. "Cmon, sweetheart, I need that cock of yours inside me now," she said, spinning around and flopping onto her back, her legs coming up and apart wantonly as her stiletto heels dug into the mattress.

Steve looked down at her pussy, framed enticingly by her deep-pink satin corset, the ribbon-like garters, and the intricately embroidered tops of her shimmering hose. She was nicely shaved, with just a little landing strip trimmed into a downward arrow above her glistening slit, the little V-shaped strip the same frosty-blonde color as her hair. Her labia were full and looked swollen with need, the soft pink petals shining with her womanly nectar. He looked further up her body, her big tits looking so fucking sexy in the corset. Her upper body was resting on her elbows, her gorgeous face a mask of lust as she looked at him standing at the foot of the bed, his raging cock still pulsing stiffly. He could smell her as well, the rich womanly scent of her seeping pussy filling the air. It turned him on even more, knowing those slippery juices would soon be coating his throbbing dick.

"I want you right here," Steve said firmly, reaching forward and slipping his hands between her spread legs and around her thighs. He pulled her down to the bottom of the bed, her lush body sliding across the rich purple sheets until her dripping mound was right in front of his rigid erection. He slipped his hands down her legs to her trim ankles, his fingers closing over the slim silver strap of her sexy high heels. He lifted her feet up towards his shoulders, and then spread her legs out to each side, lewdly opening her up for the oncoming assault. Her widely-spread legs caused the glistening labial curtains to pull apart, a shiny web of cunt-honey connecting the soft pink petals.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers