Grandfather's Busty Intern Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,711 Followers

"Is this what you need?" Steve asked, leaning slightly forward as he pushed the engorged head of his dick against the opening of her slick trench. He looked down as the pink lips circled the invading knob, the slippery flesh clinging possessively to the enflamed membranes of his glans. He pushed harder, feeling the incendiary heat of her loins as the head disappeared inside her.

"Oh fuck, yes. Give me every hard beautiful inch," Meredith cooed as her eyes closed in rapture, loving the feel of the boy's thick hard cock stretching her insides. He held her legs well out to each side as he continued to push, inch after inch rising deep into her itchy cunt. The hot seeping tissues inside her slowly yielded, allowing the hard cylinder of flesh deeper, her oily juices bathing his invading cock. She'd been so turned on by sucking that beautiful erection, that she knew she was primed for a climax already. As he went deeper, she could feel her pleasure level escalating. "Unh...unh...unh..." Her vaginal walls continued to stretch reluctantly, until finally, his loins pressed up against hers, his long hard cock totally buried inside her, the stiff member filling her luxuriously.

"OH GODDDDDDDDDD!" she wailed, a shattering climax blossoming from deep inside her blissfully-stretched cunt. She gripped the sheets tightly as her body convulsed and shook, paroxysms of pleasure shooting through her. She could feel herself gushing, spraying the young man's groin with her spitting juices as she twitched and spasmed, needing this release more than she thought.

Steve held on to her quivering legs tightly, keeping her spread wide open as she came. Her huge tits looked fantastic as they wobbled beneath the jam-packed corset, her painted lips open lewdly as she gasped for breath. He could see her pulling at the sheets in a death grip as she bucked and twisted. He loved the intensity of her orgasm, watching her intently as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her. He had her totally impaled on his rigid pecker, and loved the feel of her mature cunt gripping him tightly, drops of female discharge spraying against his abdomen. Just watching his girlfriend's mother cum was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen—especially knowing he was responsible for filling that needy cunt of hers. Finally, the blissful sensations tearing through her dwindled. Her hands let go of the sheets as she lay there gasping, a serene smile on her face.

"Now that we've each got one out of the way," Steve said as he slowly withdrew his cock from the depths of her clutching birth canal, "how about I see how many times I can make you come too." With his hands holding her ankles far out to each side, he slammed his hips forward, thrusting every hard inch into her seeping cunt.

"Oh fuccckkkkk...yesssssss..." Meredith hissed, her hands once more clutching at the sheets as he bottomed out, totally impaling himself in her lush mature body. She rolled her hips up against him as he started to fuck her, the tingling sensations of a second climax starting to blossom within her sexy body already.

FOUR BLOCKS AWAY...

"So what time will your parents be home?" Pete Westbrook asked.

"They won't be home until after work. Probably around 5:30 or 6:00. We've got lots of time," Natalie replied, taking the older man by the hand and leading him into her bedroom.

"That's good, I've got a lot of cum to feed you," Pete replied, dropping the gym bag he was carrying on the floor and closing the bedroom door behind him.

Pete had told his wife, Meredith, that he had a full slate of lessons at the golf course scheduled for the afternoon. In reality, he'd only had one, and he'd hurried through that, letting the middle-aged hacker know he'd tack on an extra fifteen minutes next time. He was anxious to get to Natalie's. She'd texted him the night before that she had the whole day free, but she wasn't feeling too well, and she was hoping he'd be available to come by and feed her a few doses of her favorite medicine. His daughter's 18-year old best friend had been sucking him off for a few months now, and it had only been lately that they'd started to fuck. The girl was a natural when it came to sucking cock, never seeming to get enough. And she was a tight little fuck alright, her young pussy feeling like a velvet fist around his hard pecker every time he fucked her. And she was a kinky little thing, eager to try anything he wanted. That's why he had brought the gym bag today.

"I can't believe Shannon's going to be away all summer, and then off to business school after that. I was hoping we'd at least have the summer together," Natalie said, a bit of a pout on her pretty young face. She looked cute as anything, her long blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, the way she always wore it when she sucked him off. Both of them liked that it kept her hair from interfering with the work her mouth was going to do, and Pete liked to grip it and move her head wherever he wanted, or hold onto it when he fucked her from behind. "I'm really going to miss her."

"We're all going to miss her," Pete replied, his mind going back to all the times he'd jerked off fantasizing about his busty young daughter lately. It was a daily thing now, and he couldn't get his mind off the girl's full curvy body and perfect cock-sucking lips. Licking the gusset of the teenager's worn panties had become a nightly ritual for him, often ending up with him blowing a load into her panties or one of her substantial bras. His wife had been surprised when he'd offered to be the "laundry guy" at their house a few years back. It would have surprised her to know the ulterior motive behind his offer was to have free access to his daughter's underwear, especially the ones she'd just worn. He'd often come knocking at her door shortly after she got home from the gym, letting her know he was going to do a load of laundry, and she'd ask him to wait a minute of two until she changed. She'd throw her soiled items into the basket, and the warm sweaty garments usually caused him to do a 'load' of his own as well as he sucked at the damp crotch of her panties.

"Well, hopefully you and I can spend some time together this summer instead," Natalie said in a sultry tone as she sidled up to Pete and kissed him gently on the lips, her hand seeking out the growing bulge in his pants. After they shared a deep searing kiss, she pulled back from him slightly, her fingers still wrapped around the tube of flesh beneath his trousers as she nodded towards the floor. "What's in the bag?"

"Just a few things I brought for us to have some fun with today, including some things I'd like you to wear."

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing," she asked, putting a playful pout on her face as she stood back and did a pirouette for him. She was wearing skin-tight black yoga pants that hugged her heart-shaped rear end spectacularly, and a white tank top of a similar stretchy material, her braless perfect-shaped C-cup breasts straining against the front of the tightly-stretched top. He could clearly see her nipples, the stiff buds causing teasing shadows to fall on the front of her tank top.

"Nothing at all, I've just got a little something that I think will look fantastic on you."

"What is it?" Natalie was curious now, wondering what he'd brought for her.

Peter unzipped the bag and pulled out a black miniskirt and a short-sleeved red cardigan, with numerous tiny red buttons running down the front.

"That...that stuff looks like Shannon's. I remember her wearing that when we were in middle school. Once her boobs got too big and her hips flared out, she couldn't wear them anymore." Natalie said, a look of surprise on her face.

"Well, yes, you're right," Pete replied, knowing he'd been caught out in the little ruse he'd planned. Now he had to try and cover himself. "She only wore them a few times, and they're still in great shape. I just thought they would look great on you. And I think the size will be perfect."

"Ummm...okay," Natalie said as Pete handed her the two items.

"Here, just a couple of other things," he said, reaching into the bag once more. He brought out a small bag and handed it to Natalie. "These will look good with that outfit too."

The young girl opened the bag and reached inside. She drew out a gorgeous red bra trimmed in dainty white lace, the garment looking wickedly sexy and yet femininely delicate at the same time. She pulled out a matching pair of panties as well. "These are Shannon's too. I remember her changing out of these when she stayed over when we were younger."

"Uh...yes. But like the other things she outgrew, those are in great shape too. And look, they're your size." Natalie turned the bra over and looked at the tag: 34C, her size exactly. "Oh, just one more thing to make the outfit complete," Pete interjected before she had a chance to say anything. His hands reached into the gym bag again and pulled out a pair of high-heeled black suede boots. The boots were very sexy, with a slim 4" heel and a sharply pointed toe.

"Those are Shannon's too," Natalie said, pointing to the boots in Pete's hand.

"Yes, but you wear the same size, right?" He'd heard the girls talk about this before, and knew they occasionally borrowed shoes from each other.

"Well, yes, but..." Natalie stammered as he handed her the boots as well. It was finally dawning on her what was happening here. "Gee, all these things of Shannon's you want me to wear, including a bra that she's grown out of. Well, well...you're quite the little perv, aren't you?"

"No...I...I just thought it would look great on you," Pete said, trying to turn things around as he felt himself flushing.

Natalie got a sly smile on her face, knowing she'd basically caught her best friend's father with his hand in the cookie jar—or more like it, his daughter's underwear drawer. "You know," she said as she sidled up to him once more and nipped at his lower lip, "if you want me to dress up and pretend I'm Shannon, you just had to ask."

"You...you really don't mind?" Pete asked, a wave of relief flooding over him.

"Not at all. It's so nasty that it's turning me on. You know I'll do anything you want, as long as you keep feeding me your cum." They'd had some conversations before like this—Natalie was willing to do anything he wanted to try, as long as every load ended up going in her mouth or on her face. For her, having a load dumped into her steamy young cunt was a waste. Tasting it, or feeling it on her skin, that's what she loved.

"That's great," Pete said excitedly. "Then why don't you go and put those things on." He gestured towards the door of the girl's en-suite bathroom.

"Okay," Natalie said as she gathered up the items and sauntered over to the bathroom. She turned and paused as she entered the doorway. She spoke in a breathy whisper, "I'll be right back...Daddy."

"Oh fuck, yes!" Pete thought to himself as he watched her close the door behind her. This was going to be perfect. This sweet young fuck-bunny was eagerly willing to do anything he wanted, including pretending to be her best friend—his daughter. When Shannon had outgrown the bra and panty set on her way to her present size of 34DD, he'd stolen the sexy garments and stashed them in one of his old golf bags in the basement, periodically whipping them out and jacking off while looking at them. It was the same with the alluring red sweater and black miniskirt. When her developing hourglass figure had caused the skirt to fit a little too tight on the hips, and her sizable breasts made the buttons on the front of the cardigan display obscene gaps as they stretched around her massive orbs, she'd tossed those things aside too. Pete was only too happy to keep her castoffs, bringing them to his nose to inhale her warm girlish scent, the intoxicating fragrance of youthful innocence making his cock hard in no time.

He looked around Natalie's room. Like most of the kids in their neighborhood, the 18-year old girl's parents were well off. And also like Shannon, Natalie was an only child. Pete was happy that the girl's parents both worked, the father was a dentist and the mother a lawyer. They had a spare bay in their multi-car garage, and whenever they had these clandestine rendezvous, his vehicle was safely hidden away from any prying eyes. He was looking forward to this summer with hot little Natalie, hoping he'd be able to visit her for her daily 'feedings' which she loved so much, and he was only too happy to provide. Her room was like her, cute and sweet and yet smoldering with sensuality. She had a four poster queen-size bed with an old-fashioned draping canopy above, which gave the room a sensual sultry look. She still had some stuffed animals on her bed, relics of the youthful life she wasn't quite willing to give up in its entirety just yet. He found it incredibly sexy to fuck her amongst the stuffed animals. Sometimes she'd grab onto one and bite into it to muffle her screams of ecstasy as he drove his cock deep into her tight young pussy, pounding her juicy cunt until she wailed through one climax after another. He just made sure when he was ready to come, he'd pull out to feed her the cum she craved so badly. She usually responded by eagerly diving on his surging cock and sucking out his hot load of creamy semen.

Pete looked around and spotted a hard-backed chair Natalie had facing her makeup table and mirror. It would be perfect for what he had in mind. He turned the chair around and sat down facing the room, waiting for her to return. It only took a couple of minutes before the door of the adjoining bathroom opened and she stepped into the room.

"Hi, Daddy," Natalie said petulantly, a playful look of surprise on her face. "I didn't expect to find you in my room."

Pete looked her up and down, his prick swelling in his pants as he looked at the young girl in his daughter's clothes. The little skirt and sweater that his voluptuous daughter had outgrown fit her slimmer friend perfectly. The red sweater looked fantastic as it hugged her body. She'd done up most of the tiny buttons on the cardigan, leaving a couple open at the bottom where the sweater flared out over her hips, and few more open at the top, giving him a teasing view of her cleavage and the upper swells of her young breasts. He could see the outline of the structured C-cup bra beneath the sweater, and his eyes picked up a glimpse of white lace that trimmed the upper edges of the cups as she moved. The power bra was pushing her nicely-shaped breasts together and up, accentuating her impressive mounds. He remembered how Shannon's magnificent tits had looked in that bra when she was younger, and it made his cock twitch to know he was actually going to see that bra exposed with a nice set of guns filling it. The tight little skirt hugged Natalie's heart-shaped rear end and legs enticingly, the hem ending high on her shapely thighs. He looked further down, loving the look of the high-heeled black suede boots he'd stolen from his daughter's closet. The boots ended just below Natalie's cute dimpled knees and looked great with the rest of the outfit, the slim stiletto heels and sharp pointy toes all but saying "Fuck me."

Pete was thrilled that her daughter's friend had called him 'Daddy', and he wondered if he could get her into a little role playing. He knew if she went along with him, he'd be filling that hungry mouth of hers with cum all afternoon. He decided to go for it, hoping she'd play along based on what she'd said earlier about finding this perverted side of him arousing. He put a stern tone to his voice as he spoke, "Now Shannon, you've been out past your curfew. Why weren't you home on time?"

There was a pause as Natalie listened to what he said, and then she got a wide-eyed look of pure innocence on her face. "I'm sorry I was out so late, Daddy. I asked that boy I was out with to take me home earlier, but he wanted me to do things to him first before he'd let me go."

"What kind of things?"

"Oh Daddy, I don't really want to say. You might get mad at me."

Pete loved that his daughter's friend was getting right into it. And the way this conversation was going, things might just go exactly as he hoped. "Now listen, baby—I'm your father. I may get angry with you from time to time, and occasionally have to punish you, but I will always love you."

"You...you're going to punish me?" Natalie said, nibbling on her lip as she lowered her head and looked up at him timidly.

"You missed your curfew, and we have rules that you have to follow. Now, as far as your punishment goes, that depends on what you did tonight. Now come here and sit on Daddy's lap and tell me about it. And I want the truth. We've always promised never to lie to each other."

"Okay," Natalie said, nibbling on her fingernail nervously as she went over and sat on Pete's lap.

"There, that's my girl," Pete said, slipping his hand around her trim waist and pulling her closer. "Now, what did that awful boy want you to do?"

"He...first he wanted to kiss me."

"Well, that doesn't seem so bad. I'm sure you've kissed boys before."

"But not like this, Daddy. He put his tongue right inside my mouth. I didn't know what to do."

"Hmmm, what happened after that?"

"He...he put his hand underneath my sweater and felt my boobs."

"I don't like the sound of that. Is that all he wanted you to do?"

"No, he took his thing out and made me feel it with my hand for a while. And then he pushed my head down on it and made me take it in my mouth. As soon as I did, it shot all over the place. His stuff shot everywhere."

"You shouldn't have let him do that, sweetheart. You're too young for that kind of thing. I don't want you learning about sex from a clumsy schoolboy like that."

"But Daddy, all my friends are starting to have sex, even Natalie." Pete couldn't help but give a wry smile as the girl spoke about herself in the third person. "How am I ever going to learn what to do? I don't want everybody at school laughing at me and calling me a virgin forever."

"Listen, baby, I think the best place to learn those things is right here at home. I know some people won't think it's right, especially your mother, but if you want, I can teach you those things."

"Really Daddy, you'd do that for me?" the girl said excitedly.

"Of course, sweetheart—it'll be our little secret. Okay?"

"Oh thank you, Daddy," Natalie beamed as she threw her arms around Pete's neck and showered his face with kisses.

"Stop...stop!" Pete replied, getting back into the role of the stern father. "Now I'll teach you about sex, but you still have to be punished first for what you've done. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," Natalie replied meekly, lowering her gaze and putting out her lower lip petulantly.

"Alright, that's my good girl," Pete said as he slid the young girl off his lap and stood up. He grabbed the straight-backed chair and pulled it out slightly into the middle of the room. "Sit down there." Natalie obediently complied, wondering what was coming next. She watched as Pete stepped over to the gym bag he'd brought and reached inside. He withdrew his arm and she spotted a number of pieces of white rope grasped in his hand. She shivered with arousal as she watched him approach.

"Now, I don't really want to punish you, but you've left me no alternative. I want to make sure you don't disappoint Daddy from now on. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," Natalie replied, her pussy tingling as she thought about what was going to happen. Getting tied up and made to be submissive was something she'd only read and fantasized about, and now it seemed like it was actually going to happen to her.

"Alright then. This is for your own good." Pete pulled the girl's arms behind her and tied them together. He kneeled down and brought each one of her booted feet against the front legs of the chair and tied those down as well. He stood up and looked at the gap between her spread legs. "No, that's not quite right." He untied her feet and drew them further back at the sides of the chair, before re-tying them to the back legs. He stood in front of her and looked down. Her legs were spread further apart now, the tight black miniskirt rising high on her thighs. She wriggled against the uncomfortable restraints and he caught a glimpse of her red panties between her spread thighs.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,711 Followers