Grandfather's Busty Intern Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,711 Followers

"There, that's better." He looked at her chest, her nice tits thrusting forward with her arms tied behind her back. Still, he wanted something more. He took a longer piece of rope and started winding it around her, the rope positioned just above her thrusting breasts.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" Natalie asked, her pussy dripping with excitement already. He had tied the ropes tightly to the point she couldn't free herself, but not so tight that it would hurt her.

"Shut up! I told you this was for your own good." He let go of the rope and stepped over to the gym bag.

"But Daddy, I'm not...glmmph..." Natalie's protest was cut short as Pete brought forth a silk tie and wrapped it around her head, the tie biting into the edges of her lips as it covered her mouth, silencing her. He secured it tightly at the back of her head. She was able to mumble, but words were impossible.

"There, that gag will come off when I'm ready to use that mouth of yours for what it's made for," Pete said as he went back to circling her chest with the rope. He pulled it tight as he wrapped it around her upper chest a couple of times, and then brought it just below her tits, keeping it snug against her body as he wound it around. Natalie looked down as he tightened and secured the rope behind her, her tits thrusting out provocatively as the rope pushed them up and out. They were absolutely straining against the tight sweater, and she wondered if some of the buttons were about to pop off. It looked luridly exciting as she looked down at herself, seeing her legs widely spread as well, the black mini ending mere inches below her dripping pussy. She wriggled purposely as Shannon's father stood before her looking at his handiwork, knowing it would make him happy to see her struggle.

"Mmmpphhh," she moaned into the gag as she tried to free herself. Even though she was just doing it for show, she could tell that if she was really trying, it would have been a useless effort—the restraints were just too tight. She saw a smile come to his face as he watched her struggle. Finally, she stopped and sat there gasping, her chest heaving against the ropes that were binding her.

"There, that's my girl, just sit still and enjoy it," Pete said as he stepped next to her and tenderly stroked her cheek. "Remember, baby, this is our little secret. We have to make sure your mother never finds out." He reached down and wrapped his hand around one of her protruding tits, giving it a hard squeeze. "Understand?"

"Unngghgh," Natalie groaned as the deliciously painful sensation shot through her. She nodded her head emphatically, letting him know she understood.

"That's good," Pete said in a soft lulling voice as he walked around behind her chair, his fingers running softly through her long blonde hair. He walked around until he stood right in front of her. "Now sweetheart, those boys are going to want to feel those pretty breasts of yours, so I think it's time you got used to what that's like." He reached down and undid the buttons where the cardigan covered her tits, opening the front of the sweater. He pulled the sweater forcefully to each side, exposing her sexy red bra, fleshy mounds of tit-flesh all but spilling over the tops of the lace-trimmed cups. Her breasts were heaving as her heart raced, thrilled yet frightened by what was happening to her.

"Yes, they're definitely going to want to get their hands on these babies," Pete said as he reached forward with both hands and started groping her, hefting her young tits on the outside of her bra as his thumbs pressed against her nipples. He could feel them stiffen under his fingers, and continued to squeeze and fondle as the young girl squirmed under his roaming hands. He walked around behind her and slid his hands down the front of her body until his filled his hands with her sizable tits once more, groping her that way. He squeezed and fondled her breasts for a number of minutes, turning her on even more. "Yes, beautiful." He took both of his hands and slipped them right down inside the front of her bra and beneath her nicely-shaped breasts, filling his hands with the soft warm mounds. He lifted them up and out, pushing the sexy bra beneath them. He let them go, her perky young tits settling naturally lower on her chest. She was so turned on, her nipples were hard as rocks. He stayed behind her, squeezing and fondling her nice-shaped tits as he manipulated the stiff little buds of her nipples with his thumbs and forefingers. Natalie was squirming on the chair, breathing raggedly through her gag.

"They're going to want to suck on them too," Pete said as he came around from behind her and dropped to his knees between her spread thighs. He leaned forward, his lips latching on to one stiff rosy nipple. She gasped as he nipped at it gently, and then sucked, drawing the nipple deep into his mouth.

"Mmmmggnnngnn," Natalie groaned, but he could tell it was a groan of pleasure this time. He sucked firmly at her young breast, and then released it, his mouth coming away noisily as her young breast seemed to spring back against her chest. He slipped his lips over the other nipple, his teeth grazing over the sensitive pebble before sucking hard on that one too.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned again as he laved his tongue over the stiff protrusion of her nipple, his lips sucking wantonly at the whole areola. After sucking on that one for a couple of minutes, he let it slip from his mouth, her breast covered with a sticky coating of his saliva.

"Those boys will want to put their hands under your skirt too. This is something you definitely can't allow them to do." Pete slid his hands up the insides of her spread legs, his dick stiffening in his pants as his fingers ran over the exquisitely soft skin of her inner thighs. It was one of his favorite parts of the female body, and he wondered what his real daughter's thighs would feel like under his gentle touch. Right now, he was more than pleased to be using her best friend as a substitute for his sinfully incestuous desires.

Natalie was squirming with excitement as his fingers rose higher, his touch setting her on fire as his hands disappeared beneath the hem of her short skirt. She felt his hands sliding higher, and then his fingers rubbed over the front of her panties, his fingertips tracing along the defined cleft of her pouting slit.

"Well, well—it looks like someone is nice and wet," Pete said as he looked at her with a smile. "I think Daddy should just slip inside and see exactly how wet." He slipped his fingers beneath the leg opening of her panties and right between her slippery cunt-lips, the hot slick tissues totally soaked with her flowing juices. "Ah yes, that's my girl." He slid his middle finger right up inside her, the soft petals of her labia parting easily for him. He turned his finger upwards, rubbing it firmly over the roof of her vagina.

"Unngghh...ungghh...ungghhh," Natalie groaned in pleasure as her eyes rolled back in her head. She wanted to move, but she could only wriggle against the constraints, which turned both of them on even more.

"Yes, you have to make sure you don't let any of those boys do this," Pete said as he pushed her panties to one side and slid the fingers of his other hand onto her pussy. He slid a second finger into her as he sought out the erect spire of her clit with his other hand, wetting his fingertips in her dripping cunt before taking the sensitive nodule between his thumb and forefinger and squeezing it gently. At the same time, he went back to rubbing his fingers salaciously against the soft folds of flesh on the top of her slick channel, basically rubbing her clit from the underside as well.

"OHNNNNNN...OHNNNNN...OHNNNNNN," Natalie groaned into the gag as a tremendous orgasm burst like an atomic bomb from between her spread legs. She thrashed about as Pete kept fingering her, her body shaking and convulsing against the ropes holding her in place.

"Thatta girl," Pete said, "let 'er buck." With his fingers working their magic between her spread thighs, Natalie continued to twitch and spasm in orgasmic ecstasy. She couldn't believe how powerful her climax was. She never realized until this moment how turned on she'd gotten by what they were doing. She loved it. She could feel her cunt gushing, covering his probing hands with her juices as she came and came. Her tits were heaving, the nipples stiff and throbbing as she looked down at them, drool running from the corners of her gagged mouth.

"OHHNNNN...OHNNNNN..." She whimpered in ecstasy again. Pete squeezed her clit firmly and spun his fingers in a tantalizing circle inside her, causing a second orgasm to follow on the heels of the first. Natalie shook her head from side to side as she came, wave upon wave of blissful pleasure coursing through her hot young body. The girl was shaking so vigorously that Pete was worried she'd tip the chair over. He kept his fingers moving between her spread legs as paroxysms of pleasure coursed through her twitching body again and again, until she finally slumped back against the chair, her toe-curling release overwhelming her. He slowed the movements of his fingers, but kept rubbing them gently over the slick lips of her gooey cunt. He let her recover for a couple of minutes, and then withdrew his sticky hands from between her legs, pulling the front of her panties back into place over her glistening mound.

"I think it's time to take this off," Pete said, reaching behind Natalie's head and undoing the tie that was gagging her. As her mouth came free, she worked her jaw back and forth, loosening it up after having the gag pull at the corners of her mouth. Pete held his hands in front of her face, her girly juices glistening on his fingers. "Clean these up for me." He slipped the fingers of one hand into her mouth, and she eagerly licked them clean, her tongue running all over his hand to gather up her creamy nectar. She did the same to the other hand, until all that was left was a shiny residue of her warm spit.

Pete watched her enthusiastically obey his commands, his eyes focusing on those beautiful lips of hers, knowing what she needed right now. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his turgid pecker, stepping right up between her spread thighs and pointing it at her pretty face. With one hand around his rigid erection, he reached behind with the other and grabbed the base of her ponytail, pulling her as far forwards as the restraints would allow. He pushed his rampant cock down, rubbing the glistening tip all around her parted lips. He saw her nostrils flare as she breathed deep, inhaling the masculine scent of his cock. "You like the smell of that? You like the way your Daddy's cock feels on your face?" He moved the oozing cockhead all over her face, leaving a glistening snail trail of precum behind.

"Yes, Daddy," Natalie said softly as she opened her mouth and turned her head as best she could, trying to get her lips over the enormous knob of the cock she needed so badly.

Pete could see the wanton desire in her eyes as she struggled to reach his moving prick with her mouth, the ropes not letting her move freely. "Do you want this cock right in your mouth? Do you want Daddy to feed you a nice big load of cum?"

"Yes," she hissed, her eyes closed in bliss as she rubbed her face against his throbbing dick.

"Say please."

"Please Daddy. Please let me suck your cock."

"Oh alright. Just the tip right now. Let me feel that pretty mouth of yours suck up that precum." He brought the tip of his cock down and set it at the opening of her mouth, the wet red eye oozing precum onto her soft parted lips. Natalie pursed her lips and sucked at the seeping opening, sucking the shiny fluid right out of him and onto her waiting tongue.

"Mmmmm," she purred, the manly taste of his cock-sap feeling luxurious as it gathered on her tongue. He stroked slowly forwards, milking more of the tasty drizzle from the gaping tip. "Mmmmm," she mewed again, loving the way he was feeding her. But she knew this was just an appetizer, what she really craved was the main course.

"That's my good girl. Now you can take the whole head in your mouth." As soon as the words were out of Pete's mouth, Natalie let her lips open wide as she followed the flaring contours of his cock-head down, her lips clamping down as they passed over the rope-like corona. With the big knob securely in her mouth, she rolled her tongue over the sensitive glans, coating it in a warm bath of her teenaged spit.

"Oh baby, that's it," Pete said, loving the feel of the girl's hot velvety mouth on his throbbing prick. He'd been turned on by what they'd been doing, and he felt himself on the verge of blowing already. "Just keep sucking on the head. I'm gonna jerk this load off right into your mouth." He started to stroke his prick more vigorously, his hand bumping into her soft lips as he pumped back and forth. Even with her hands and legs tied up, she sucked feverishly, her talented mouth working overtime on his engorged cock-head, her tongue swirling and fluttering over the sensitive tissues of his glans. It took only a minute or two before he felt his balls drawing up close to his body, and then the first rush of semen speed up the shaft of his cock.

"OH FUCK...I'M GONNA CUM," Pete warned just as he started to go off. A long thick rope of cum shot deep into her sucking mouth, the powerful strand hitting the soft tissues at the back of her mouth and sliding lewdly right down her throat. As a second and then a third rope of semen spewed forth, Natalie swallowed, loving the feel of the silky ribbons of cum sliding down her throat. She kept sucking, and Pete kept jacking at his bucking prick as he flooded her mouth, wad after wad of thick rich cream splashing across her tonsils.

"C'mon Shannon, get it all," Pete said, his legs quivering in ecstasy as he pumped away at his spewing dick.

"Mmmmmm..." Natalie purred like a kitten as she slavishly swallowed the cum he was feeding her, her soft lips sucking at the enflamed crown as it spewed gob upon gob of milky semen onto her waiting tongue. It wasn't lost on her that he'd called her 'Shannon'. She found it perversely arousing that he was obsessed with his daughter—it seemed to make their encounter all the more nasty, and she loved that, especially since he was going to be feeding her a steady supply of cum.

Finally, the tingling sensations in Pete's loins dwindled, and he milked out the final few drops of seed onto her tongue. "Oh yeah, baby, that's it," he said, his hand slowing as he stroked back and forth. He looked down as Natalie continued to suck at his spent cock, her lips pursed forward like a fish out of water as her tongue delved right into the seeping red eye to get every last drop she could. As she continued to suck, he looked at her dressed in his daughter's clothes. Fuck, she looked sexy—not as sexy as Shannon, but pretty damn close. As he felt the restless twitches in his cock begin again, he knew what he wanted next.

"Alright, let's get you out of that chair." He walked behind her and undid the ropes holding her chest and arms, freeing her. As soon as she could move her arms, Natalie rubbed her wrists, and then pulled her bra back up into place, shifting her girls around until they sat comfortably with the structured bra cups. As Pete undid the ropes holding her booted feet to the back legs of the chair, he looked up to see her starting to do up the buttons on the cardigan that he'd undone.

"Stop! Leave those undone," he said, her hands instantly stopping what they were doing. "I want to see that beautiful bra of yours." Natalie smiled, happy that he was pleased with her. He took her hand and helped her get to her feet. "Now you know, sweetheart, your punishment isn't over yet. I need to teach you some other things I don't want you to let those boys do to you."

"Yes Daddy," she said obediently as he led her to the four poster bed, his hand still clutching the pieces of rope.

"Lie down in the middle of the bed." Pete took the young girl's arm and positioned her on her back in the middle of the bed, her head propped up on a stack of pillows. He slipped a rope around one wrist and tied it to the nearest bedpost. "Like I said, this is for your own good." He did the same to her other wrist, pulling her arms far out to each side before fastening them securely. Natalie wriggled her wrists, happy that once again he'd tied her up firmly, but not tight enough to be painful. Pete then tied a rope around one booted ankle and fastened it to the bottom bedpost. He repeated the action on the other side, pulling he legs far apart before winding the rope around the wooden post and fastening it securely. He stood at the foot of the bed and looked at his daughter's best friend, tied up and spread out before him—her willing body his for the taking.

"Fuck, I'd love to have Shannon spread out like that," he thought to himself as he looked at Natalie's spread-eagled form. The top part of the red cardigan was brazenly open, exposing her generous C-cup breasts filling the sexy red bra. The tight black miniskirt was stretched lewdly across her widely-parted thighs, the hem pulled so far apart it had risen up to the point that it barely covered her pussy. From his spot at the foot of the bed, he could clearly see his daughter's red panties peeking out from beneath the stretched skirt, the front panel almost translucent from the young girl's seeping juices. Her spread legs looked fantastic as they stretched to each of the bottom corners, the high heeled black suede boots looking wickedly sexy. Dressed in his daughter's clothes, the young girl tied up was a vision he wanted to never forget. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his cell phone, taking a few pictures to remember this moment by.

"I don't think we need this gag anymore, do you?" Pete said, holding up the silk tie in his hand. "You're not going to scream or anything, are you?"

"No, sir," Natalie replied, vigorously shaking her head from side to side. She'd actually liked having the gag on for a little while, but she wanted to make sure she had her mouth available to him whenever he wanted to use it. "I promise I'll be good. I won't say a word to Mommy."

"That's my good girl," Pete said as he tossed the tie aside and started peeling off his clothes. Natalie watched as he stepped out of his clothes, his stiffening member rising from between his legs. She loved his cock. It had a beautifully defined mushroom-shaped head that filled her mouth deliciously. His veiny shaft was arrow-straight and the bold bluish veins stood out in bold relief when he was hard. She loved the way it felt when she ran her tongue along his upright shaft, her tongue exploring every throbbing inch. And right now, she could see it extending and stiffening as he crawled onto the foot of the bed between her widely-spread thighs, the enflamed crown looking red and angry.

"You look so beautiful like this, baby," Pete said as he ran his fingertips back and forth along the velvety soft skin of her inner thighs. "Lots of those boys will want to get their hands between your legs like this. But you have to make sure you don't let them. You have to save this just for Daddy, do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," Natalie nodded her head obediently, feeling her temperature rising again as this little game they were playing continued.

"That's good, this is just for Daddy." He slid his hands higher, once more running his fingertips over the front of her wet panties. He breathed deeply, the intoxicating scent of the girl's young pussy wafting into his nostrils. "I can smell you, sweetheart. You smell wonderful. But you've got your panties so wet, they're almost ruined."

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I didn't mean to."

Pete looked up at the young girl, her sumptuous chest heaving with excitement as she nibbled nervously on her lower lip, her outstretched arms causing her exposed bra to rise high on her chest. Framed by the partially open red sweater, it looked luridly sexy. He let his eyes travel down her lithe body to the apex of her sex, his fingers tracing lewdly over the damp stain covering the warm cleft of her slit. "I really think you've ruined these panties. I'm going to have to punish you for that." With both hands, he grabbed firmly onto each side of the front panel of her panties and pulled to each side.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,711 Followers