Grandfather's Busty Intern Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers

"RRRRIIIIPPPPPP!!"

The tiny panties tore loudly, causing Natalie to gasp in surprise. He pulled his hands away, pieces of the shredded garment in each hand. He tossed them aside, and then reached beneath her skirt once more. He grabbed the waistband with both hands and pulled, breaking that as well. The final torn pieces came free in his hands, and he slung them onto the floor as he got to his knees between her spread thighs. The shocking savageness of what he'd done had turned both of them on—Natalie's pussy was leaking like crazy and Pete's surging erection had gotten as hard as it ever had. His chest was rising and falling with excitement as his heart raced in his chest, boiling blood flowing through his veins to his rock-hard prick.

"And those boys are going to want to get into this too." He leaned forwards over her restrained body and pushed the tip of his throbbing dick between her pink labial curtains, the slick pieces of flesh circling his member lewdly. "But remember, nobody gets this except Daddy." He flexed slightly back, and then proceeded to drive forward slowly, powering every hard thick inch into her yielding cunt.

"Oh fuccckkkkkkk," Natalie groaned, throwing her head back as her eyes closed, waves of bliss rolling over her as her middle-aged lover drove his cock deep inside her. His thick erection seemed harder than ever before, and it was stretching and filling her deliciously. He kept slowly thrusting forward, and she was getting more and more excited. As he finally touched rock-bottom, with his shaven groin pressed up against hers, she came.

"AAAAHHHHH," she wailed, tossing her head from side to side and shaking like a ragdoll. She could feel herself pulling at the restraints futilely as her body convulsed and spasmed in ecstasy, but it just seemed to make her climax all the more exciting. She came for a long time, her young body twitching and shaking as he remained buried inside her, his hard thick cock filling her tight little cunt.

Pete loved that she was enjoying their little game, and he loved it too. Tying her up like this was something he knew they'd be repeating often from now on. And having her dressed in his daughter's clothes was a definite bonus. As he looked down at her trembling through the final vestiges of her orgasm, he pictured how perfect it would be to have his own daughter, Shannon, under him like this. The idea of that seemed to fire his torched libido even more, and he felt his blood rising once more. He flexed back, pulling his prick almost all the way out of the young girl's clutching twat, and then levered his hips fiercely, absolutely pounding her into the bed.

"Unnngghh," Natalie moaned as he slammed her deep into the mattress, her arms and legs quivering as she remained spread-eagled beneath him. She knew at this point, she was nothing more than a willing receptacle for his perverted lust-drive desires—but she loved it.

Pete leaned forward and kissed her roughly, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as he savagely fucked her. He could tell she loved what he was doing to her as she kissed him back fiercely, her lips and tongue sucking wantonly at his probing tongue. He pawed her breasts as he kept thrusting, loving the feel beneath his fingers of her full young tits filling the sexy bra. She was twisting and flexing against the restraints, doing whatever she could to fuck back at him. He vigorously thrust into her time and again, crucifying her as her drove her spread-eagled body into the mattress with the hard thick stake between his legs.

"OHNNNN...OHNNNNN..." She came again, and then a third time just a few minutes later, her young body covered in sweat as he fucked her deep and hard. She was gasping and breathing raggedly as waves of blissful pleasure rolled over her, her chest heaving beneath his groping hands.

"Oh Daddy, I need your cum so bad. Please feed me," she gasped out, her soft lips parted wetly, her mouth open and waiting. That was all it took to send Pete right over the edge. As he felt the first tingling twinges of his impending climax coming over him, he quickly withdrew and scrambled up on the bed, kneeling beside her splayed form as he pointed his throbbing erection right at her open mouth.

"OH FUCK YEAH...HERE IT COMES," he warned as he wrapped his hand in a warm loving corridor around his cock and started to pump it, the enflamed crimson crown pointed between her parted lips. They both watched as cloudy fluid filled the yawning red eye for a split second before a long thick rope of glistening whiteness shot deep into her mouth. Like a damn springing a leak, as soon as that first shot spewed forth, all hell broke loose. His hand stroked vigorously back and forth as he totally unloaded, absolutely flooding her face and open mouth with a deluge of cum. Rope after rope of thick rich semen rained down upon her soft young skin. Like an artist with a paint brush, he moved his spitting cock from one side of her face to the other, totally painting her with a shimmering coating of his potent seed. He kept stroking, his cock going off like a geyser as torrents of semen sprayed all over her and into her mouth. "Oh fuck, Shannon, that is so gooooooood," Pete groaned, gobs of cum still spewing onto the young girl's face.

Natalie was in heaven, never having been so aroused in her life. She could see it was the same for him—he'd never come this much before. She loved the feel of his thick rich cum landing on her face, the sheer amount and feel of it clinging to her skin was overwhelming. Numerous shots went right into her mouth, and she swallowed, the warm milky fluid sliding luxuriously down her throat. As more of the heavy globs splattered onto her face, she found herself coming again at the perverted lewdness of what they were doing. She was shaking with ecstasy as he kept flooding her face, her pussy twitching as her discharge sprayed from between her legs and onto the sheets.

Pete felt the last delightful twinges of his climax dwindle, before a final shudder of contentment ran down his spine. His pumping hand slowed as he sat back on his haunches and looked down at Natalie, his mouth almost gaping open at what he saw. "Holy fuck," he said under his breath as he looked at her face, or what he could see of it. It was almost totally covered with his glistening milky semen, wad upon wad and ribbon upon ribbon of pearly cum crisscrossing her face from one side to the other. He had never come that much in his life, and he realized that this bondage scenario they'd experimented with had turned both of them on more than he'd ever imagined. Beneath the layer of shimmering semen, he could see the look of happiness on Natalie's face. Even now, her tongue was circling her mouth as she gathered in as much of the creamy sperm-laden semen as she could reach. He rose back up onto his knees and leaned closer, dropping his dripping cock-head right into her mouth. Her lips closed around it possessively as she started to suck.

"That's it, baby girl. Suck those last drops out of Daddy before I feed you the rest." He reached down, his fingertips running lewdly through the mass of semen covering her face. As he rubbed his fingers salaciously over her cum-covered face, he looked down at her splayed body, still spread out for his lustful desires. With the way she was avidly sucking at him, he knew he'd be painting her pretty face a few more times before the afternoon was over.

LATER THAT AFTERNOON

Meredith was on her hands and knees with her curvy rear-end thrust high in the air, Steve's hand pressing down in the middle of her arched back as his pistoning rod shuttled in and out of her mature cunt. They'd been at it for hours, and she was almost numb from the number of orgasms she'd had and the blissful abuse he'd put her through with his insatiable desire. His sexual stamina and endurance was relentless—but she loved it.

As per her original plan, he's fucked her twice in a row after she'd given him that first blow job. He'd then lain back on the bed, hands crossed behind his head as she'd luxurious settled in between his spread legs and worshipped his cock, licking and sucking slavishly at his stiff prick with her hot experienced mouth. She took her time, bringing him to the precipice a few times before he finally begged her to let him cum. After the prolonged teasing, he'd absolutely flooded her mouth, his massive load leaking from the corners of her lips as she struggled to swallow the copious amount of fluid spewing into her mouth.

"Now it's your turn," he said when he was finally done, sliding down on the bed on his back and pulling her over him. He surprised Meredith by eagerly eating her, even though her mature trench was overflowing with the two loads he'd already dumped into her. It turned her on to see he had no objection to eating his own cum, so she settled down, rolling her mature hips all over his face as his tongue slithered deep inside her, enthusiastically lapping up his own semen. She pushed down as she rocked back and forth, pushing out the wads of milky seed onto his probing tongue. He ate her through four climaxes before rising up from between her straddled form and pushing her backwards, his once-more hard cock slipping right up between her pussy-lips. She'd ridden him through two more climaxes of her own as he lay back, filling his hands as he groped her corset-covered tits. After he'd come that way, he asked if he could suck her tits. She lay against the headboard on a stack of pillows as she lifted her large breasts from inside her sexy corset, letting the big mounds settle down naturally over the front edge of the cups.

"Those are so beautiful," Steve had said as he lay beside her with his head in her lap. She took one big breast in both hands and fed the nipple between his parted lips. As he suckled at her tits like a baby, she reached down and toyed with his spent prick. It only took a few minutes before he was hard again, but he wasn't ready to stop sucking her breasts just yet. She loved the feel of his mouth working on her, his lips and teeth sucking and nipping tenderly at the massive orbs. He eventually had enough, but wanted to put his cock between those soft heavy beauties. He'd straddled her chest as she lay against the headboard, bringing the two soft pillows of flesh up on either side of his rigid dick and flexing his hips back and forth. The enflamed crown disappeared in and out of her deep line of cleavage as he levered his hips back and forth, before eventually taking his cock in his hand and blowing a load all over her chest, gobs of semen flying everywhere. He'd used his fingers to scoop the creamy wads off her tits and fed them to her, his gooey fingers sliding deep into her mouth as she eagerly licked them clean.

"That is so fucking hot," he'd said, and apparently watching her do that got him aroused in no time flat. He pulled her down into the middle of the bed and pushed her nylon-clad legs high up onto his shoulders, before leaning forward as he almost folded her in two. He'd fucked her vigorously, loving the feel of her sumptuous loins turned up to him for a feverish assault. He'd pounded her relentlessly as she came time and again, her whole body thrumming like a plucked guitar string as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss coursed through her lush mature body.

After that, he'd turned her every which way, fucking her mercilessly from one position to the next, sometimes withdrawing his cock from her dripping cunt and pushing it into her mouth, letting her lick up her own fragrant juices.

And now he'd been fucking her from behind for close to half an hour. She'd lost track of the number of orgasms she'd had ages ago, and her whole body was totally covered in sweat. She didn't look quite the same as when they'd started, but she still looked bewitchingly sexy. One nylon had come loose from the garters, the supple hose now puddled around her bent knee. She was still wearing her sexy high heels, and as Steve pounded his hard thick cock into her from behind, her large breasts continued to swing pendulously beneath her on the outside of her corset. He reached beneath her from behind and groped them, the massive guns overflowing his hands.

"Oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna come," Steven said as he pulled his cock from between her clutching pussy-lips and scrambled up beside her. He pushed her over onto her back and knelt next to her face. Meredith eagerly opened her mouth as he pushed down on his surging prick. A thick white rope of cum jettisoned forth, right into her waiting mouth. He shifted to the side, his hand stroking vigorously as he once more sprayed his load over her mouth-watering tits. He came and came, flooding her chest with milky goodness. She was delighted to see that after all the times he'd climaxed already, he still coated her tits with a huge load. Finally, he shook the last few drops onto the sizable mounds of flesh, and then dragged the oozing tip over each stiff nipple, glazing them with his slimy discharge.

"Is that the kind of hammering you had in mind when you called me over today?" Steve asked as he sat back on his haunches and reached down, his hands rubbing the copious amount of semen all over her heavy breasts, the pearly fluid glistening lewdly on her soft skin.

"Mmmmmm...exactly. I think I might just find a lot more hammering for you to do around here this summer," Meredith replied, her voice purring with contentment as his hands continued to fondle her. Not only did she love his incredible sexual endurance, but she loved that he never seemed to get enough of her big tits. He rubbed his fingers over her stiff nipples, his warm cum glistening on the rubbery protrusions.

"Uh, I think you might need to change the sheets," Steve said as he hefted her breasts, continuously amazed at the weight of them. Meredith pushed herself up against the headboard and looked down, his hands still feeling her up.

"Oh fuck, what a mess," she thought to herself as she looked at the sheets. There was cum everywhere, brilliant white gobs of the stuff standing out boldly against the dark purple sheets. Ribbons and wads of jizz were everywhere, with damp stains splattered all over the dark rich fabric. A huge wet stain with multiple white clumps covered the centre of the bed, collateral damage from the numerous loads that he'd dumped inside her, some of which had leaked out from her overflowing pussy. It had been a long time since Meredith had been in a bed that ended up looking like this, and she found it luridly exciting. "That is quite a mess. No point in letting it go to waste, though."

As Steve watched spellbound, she rolled over on her hands and knees and moved down to the middle of the bed. She leaned forward and pursed her lips over one sizable gob. "SLURRRPP!" Like someone sucking up a strand of spaghetti, she noisily sucked up the big wad of semen. She moved to another one and Steve watched, awestruck, as she licked up another milky globule. She shifted about the bed, lapping up one drop after another until all that was left were the damp stains that she could do nothing about.

"Oh fuck, that was unbelievable," Steve said. She looked over at him, his hand moving once more up and down on his resurgent cock. Like iron filings to a magnet, she couldn't resist the temptation. She crawled between his spread legs and lowered her mouth, her lips slipping over the enflamed knob of his cock, her head starting to bob up and down rhythmically.

BACK AT THE HOTEL

As she leaned against the door of her room, Shannon realized it had been a whirlwind of a day, starting at the spa, and then observing her grandfather's important negotiation meeting, not to mention the romantic interludes they'd managed to a have. She hoped everything was okay with her family and friends at home, but right now, she had to start getting ready to be her grandfather's date at the big social function tonight. She didn't want to disappoint him—after all, he had promised to fuck her, and then let her spend the whole night sucking his huge cock. As a shiver of excitement tripped down her spine, she stepped away from the door and into the room, wondering what surprises awaited her next...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers