Grandfather's Busty Intern Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we're all set then," Ted said as he nodded to his two bodyguards, who Shannon noticed were dressed in fashionable black suits as well. The entourage left the hotel, piling into numerous limos parked under the covered entryway, with Ted leading Shannon into the first car. She noticed that all the limos had tinted windows, the reflective surface making it impossible to see inside. She slid into the expansive rear seat as the chauffeur held the door open for her, and she noticed his eyes couldn't help but stray to her sexy legs as she drew one leg in after the other. Her grandfather slid in next to her, the chauffeur closing the door behind them.

"Alright, Miles, you know the way," Ted said as the chauffeur got in and started the car.

"Yes, sir," the young man replied, pushing a button which brought up a smoky glass screen behind him, the back area now becoming totally private.

"Shannon, if you'll open that first compartment across from you, you'll find something in there I need you to take out."

"Oh, alright," the young girl replied, wondering what this was all about. There were a few compartments below the seat facing her, and she reached for the first one. She undid the clasp and the door of the little compartment slowly opened. Inside she could see what looked like a number of pieces of black fluffy fabric. She took one out and found that it seemed to be folded terrycloth, about the size of a small hand towel. As she opened it up, she noticed a perfectly circular hole in the middle, about 2" in diameter. The hole had a piece of black cotton fabric stitched all around it, to prevent the terrycloth from unraveling and fraying.

"Is...is this what you wanted me to get?" Shannon asked, totally confused by what she was holding.

"Yes, you'll find I have those on hand wherever I go. You'll get used to them. Now I want you to undo my zipper and take my cock out. I don't think it'll take you long to figure out what the towel is for."

As the nastiness of what the towel was used for registered in her young mind, Shannon felt her heart start to race with excitement. She reached into her grandfather's lap as he opened the front of his tuxedo jacket. She drew down his zipper and fished around inside, her fingers slipping into the opening of his fitted boxers and finding the thick root of his cock. She circled her fingers around it and pulled it out, having some trouble getting the prodigious member past the confining pieces of clothing. It finally came free, the long thick tube of flesh filling her hand. It had barely come free before she felt it stiffening in her hand, like a king cobra rising from its nest.

"Oh God, it's beautiful," she thought to herself as her fingers naturally started to shuck up and down.

"The towel," her grandfather said, snapping her out of her reverie. Realizing she'd almost been hypnotized by the sight of his majestic cock, she took the small towel and brought it forwards, slipping the sewn opening in the middle down over his stiffening shaft. She slid it all the way down until it sat right next to his body, and then she spread it out, covering a generous portion of his midsection and upper thighs. It fit perfectly, the sewn circular hole in the towel fitting snugly around the base of his cock. Shannon smiled to herself, knowing he'd had them made specifically to fit his massive prick. "That's it," Ted continued. "That will prevent my clothes from getting wet. Normally, I'd expect you to have your mouth working on my cock when we're in the car like this, but since we're not really going too far, and your lipstick looks so nice, I just want to feel your hands on me this time."

"You want me to jerk you off?" Shannon asked, knowing that the hotel where the dinner function was taking place was not supposed to be very far away.

"No, we're not going to be in the car very long this time. I just want you to get used to the feel of it in your hands. I know my cock, and I won't be coming this time—I'm going to save that for you." He paused and Shannon felt herself flushing with excitement, knowing her grandfather had promised to fuck her. "You'll get the full load later. This time, I'm sure I'll be able to work up some precum to give you as a little appetizer." Ted sat back in the seat and touched her shoulder, letting her know he wanted her to get to work.

Eager to please her grandfather, Shannon turned sideways on the seat, her skirt rising high on her thighs. She was happy to see her grandfather look down at her legs, and she spread them as much as she could in the slightly awkward position. She felt his prick lurch in her hand, and reached forward with her other hand. "Oh Jesus, it's so big," she thought to herself as she let both hands circle the massive cylinder of flesh. It quickly grew to its full length, and even with both hands wrapped one above the other around it, there was still a good third of it exposed. She couldn't believe how thick it was, her circling fingers coming nowhere near to touching the palms of her hands. And it was hard—hard as a slab of granite, ironically covered with a sheath of velvety soft skin. She gasped as her hands slid lewdly up and down over the rigidly stiff shaft, never having felt a cock so powerfully hard in her whole life. Even Steve, who got hard at the drop of a hat, couldn't match the unrelenting chiseled solidity of her grandfather's robust cock. Waves of desire rolled over her as she slowly stroked up and down, thinking about how wonderfully luxurious it was going to feel having that cunt-splitter stretching and filling her tiny teenaged pussy.

"That's a good girl. I think there's some precum for you there now."

Shannon moved her eyes to the tip and saw a glistening bubble pulse to the surface. It grew in size as the wet red eye seemed to yawn open, the shimmering bead of fluid growing and starting to drool from the tip as she continued to stroke his rigid pecker.

"Put some on your finger and taste it," Ted said, nodding towards his enflamed cockhead.

Shannon reached forward and extended her index finger, sliding it beneath the shiny wad of cock-sap and lifting upwards. The slimy fluid clung to her fingertip as a glistening web of the stuff remained connected to the tip of his cock, the distending web getting slimmer and slimmer until it came free and dangled from her fingertip, waving lewdly in the air before her. She brought it closer to her face as it swung obscenely back and forth, mesmerizing her like a hypnotist's watch. She felt her tongue slip out and run instinctively around her red painted lips, knowing she wanted to taste her grandfather's juices more than anything. She moved her hand closer as she opened her mouth, the shiny web of cock-honey dangling obscenely before her, the luridness of what she was about to do causing a rush of desire within her.

"Ohnnn...." With a moan of pleasure, she let the wavering strand of discharge settle on her tongue, and then closed her lips over her finger, her tongue rolling over her finger to gather in the glistening drop of warm masculine fluid. "Mmmmm..." She purred, wanting more.

"You like that?" Ted asked, a big smile on his face.

"Oh God, yes," Shannon said, her hand continuing to pump up and down rhythmically on her grandfather's huge cock. Another surging drop of fluid pulsed to the surface, and she quickly brought her forefinger back to the wet red eye and gathered it up, feeding it into her waiting mouth.

"That's good, I'm glad you like it. You're going to be getting a steady diet of that from now on."

Shannon kept stroking, her grandfather's precum flowing like a river now, the sticky juice starting to coat her pumping hand. She was constantly feeding the slimy cock-sap into her mouth with her fingers, feeling herself getting more and more aroused as she did. "Ohhnnnn...." She let out a little whine of need, an anguished look on her face.

"What's wrong, sunshine?" Ted asked, a knowing smile on his mature face.

"Oh grandpa, do you think I could suck it for just a minute?" She looked at him with doe-like eyes, the need to have his beautiful huge cock inside her mouth overwhelming her.

"You really want another mouthful bad, don't you?"

"Oh gosh, yes. Please........" Shannon was almost giddy with excitement, knowing now that her grandfather was seriously considering letting her take another load out of him, straight from the source.

Ted checked his watch, and then flicked a button on the door beside him. "Miles...."

"Yes, sir?" came the chauffeur's voice over the intercom.

"There's been a slight change of plans. Just drive around the area of the hotel until I tell you."

"Yes, sir. No problem."

"Do you have your hairclip with you?" Ted asked as he flicked off the intercom button.

"Yes," Shannon replied, quickly opening her little clutch purse and pulling out the ornamental hairclip. She looked at her grandfather as she held the hairclip up for him to see, a pleading look on her face.

"Alright," Ted said, watching his granddaughter's face beam with happiness. "Put the hairclip on. I don't want any of that beautiful hair of yours getting in the way. Besides, it'll let me see that gorgeous face of yours better while you're sucking me off."

Shannon quickly pulled her hair back and attached the clip, freeing her face from any unwanted tendrils. She started to lean forwards, her painted red lips opening widely.

"No," Ted said, stopping her. "If you're going to suck it, I want you to get used to being where I want you to be every time we're in the car. Get down on your knees between my legs so you can suck it properly."

"Yes, sir," Shannon obediently replied as she slid off the seat and onto her knees. There was plenty of room in the limo between their seat and the one opposite them, so the young girl had no problem positioning herself comfortably on the carpeted floor as her grandfather spread his legs. She adjusted her knees slightly to each side, her short dress easily allowing her legs to part so she was in the perfect cocksucking position, her face poised just an inch or two above the enflamed tip of his huge cock. She reached for her grandfather's throbbing prick, her eyes glued to the slimy strand of cock-honey dangling from the tip.

"No," Ted said firmly, stopping her again. "Work up a mouthful of spit and show it to me." Shannon did as she was asked, opening her mouth for her grandfather to see the puddle of warm saliva she held on the flat of her tongue. "That's my girl. Now put your thumbs into your mouth and get them nice and wet." Slightly confused, the young girl again did as she was asked, covering her two thumbs with her warm silky spit. She held them up for her grandfather to see.

"Good. Now put your thumbs on either side of the ventral ridge near the base of my cock and start sliding them slowly up and down." Shannon wrapped her slender fingers around the base of his thick hard cock, her slippery thumbs on each side of the throbbing main vein running up the underside of his pulsing dong, the heels of her hands sitting on the black towel covering his lap. She pressed her thumbs against the velvety soft skin, feeling the iron-like hardness beneath.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Ted said with a smile on his face as his granddaughter's slick thumbs rubbed sensuously up and down. "Do you still have that mouthful of saliva? Let me see it again." Shannon opened her mouth once more, letting her grandfather see the massive wad of spit she held inside. "Good, now drizzle it all over the head of my cock."

Shannon leaned forwards, her full red lips poised right over the tip of the lemon-sized crimson crown. She pursed her lips forward and opened them into a tiny 'O', letting her mouthful of spit slide out sensuously onto the enflamed tissues of his glans. As it started to flow down over the flared contours of the mushroom cap, she moved her head slightly, making sure she was covering all of the engorged knob with her silky saliva.

"Oh yeah, that looks so beautiful. That's what I always dreamed of my sexy granddaughter doing." Ted reached forward with both hands and sunk them into the young girl's lustrous brunette locks, holding firmly onto her head. "Now, you just keep rubbing those thumbs up and down while I work your mouth on my cock. Don't worry, you're going to get a nice thick creamy reward when I'm done."

Shannon felt her heart racing with excitement as her grandfather pulled her head downwards. She loved when he took control of her like this, as if he could see into her very soul and knew this is what she needed. She opened her lips as they came in contact with the spit-covered cockhead, her lips spreading wide open as he pushed her head down. Her jaws stretched and stretched until the massive knob popped right inside her mouth, almost totally filling her hot oral cavity. He pulled her down further, more of his thick hard cock disappearing into her sweet young mouth. When she was about halfway down, the engorged knob hit the soft palate at the opening of her throat, and her grandfather stopped, holding her head in place as he slowly rolled his hips, his throbbing prick totally filling her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she purred contentedly, the sensuous sound vibrating warmly through his rock-hard member.

"That's good, for now," Ted said, looking down at his granddaughter's pursed red lips circling wantonly about halfway down his rigid shaft. "We'll work on opening up that throat later. You'll be taking the whole thing soon enough."

Shannon almost swooned at the thought of taking her grandfather's huge cock all the way down her throat. She was scared to death of the idea, but at the same time, her pussy was just dripping thinking about how wonderful it would feel—her grandfather totally possessing her with his gorgeous hard cock shoved all the way down her young throat. She felt his hands pulling her head up, and she swept her tongue lasciviously all over the underside of his prick as her lips adhered possessively to the velvety shaft. When he'd lifted her head up until just her lips were sucking at the tip, he pushed down again, sending her sucking mouth on a delightful journey to the middle of his rearing prick. He moved her head firmly up and down, occasionally slowing the movement as he rolled his hips, fucking her hot young mouth just the way he wanted. And with him being in control like this, it was what she wanted too—to be used like a cheap slut by this rich powerful man, and the fact that it was her grandfather made it all the more exciting for her.

"Mmmm...." Shannon mewed like a kitten with a bowl of warm cream as he worked her vacuuming mouth up and down his rampant cockshaft. Not forgetting about his instructions, she continued to rub up and down with her slippery thumbs, as if trying to coax the hot thick semen out of his mature balls. She loved the feel of him possessively moving her working mouth, his hands holding onto her head firmly, yet gently at the same time. He moved her mouth this way and that as it went up and down, having her suck him just the way he wanted. Wanting to please him more than anything, she sucked in her cheeks, creating a hot buttery sheath for his thrusting prick to fuck.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that's my girl," Ted said as he felt his balls starting to draw up in his scrotum. "Now, use your fingernails to scratch around the base while you keep those thumbs moving. This is going to be a big one, and I want to make sure you get every drop." Shannon curled her fingers until her red talon-like fingernails touched the taut skin at the base of his rigid prick. While her thumbs kept rubbing up and down, she scratched at the skin surrounding the trunk-like girth, her nails leaving red traces on the surface of the delicate skin.

"Oh Jesus, that's perfect," Ted said, her scratching nails and rubbing thumbs driving him over the edge. "Get ready....HERE IT COMES!" With a couple of pumps up and down of her head, he pulled it back until just the massive enflamed knob remained in her sucking mouth, wanting to make sure she tasted every creamy drop. He held her head there as the first thick rope of cum jettisoned forth, rocketing against the soft tissues at the back of her mouth.

"Mhhnnn...." Shannon gave off a high-pitched whine of delight as she felt his cock start to spew into her mouth. Her tongue swiped salaciously all over the sensitive tissues of his glans as he continued to shoot, wad upon wad of thick milky jizz shooting into her hungry mouth. She could feel his bucking cock pulsating beneath her sliding thumbs as he flooded her mouth, her scratching fingers and teasing thumbs coaxing his sizzling load out of his overflowing nuts.

"That's it, girl. Suck it all out. Get every last drop," Ted said as he unloaded, filling his pretty granddaughter's avidly sucking mouth with rope after rope of sperm-laden semen.

Shannon was in heaven, her mouth rapidly filling with her grandfather's tasty juices. She couldn't believe how much cum he kept shooting, her cheeks filling to the bursting point. She could feel silky rivulets of spunk leaking from the corners of her mouth, and she looked down to see silvery streamers sliding down the upright shaft. She swallowed, the warm masculine seed feeling like liquid silk as it slid down her throat. But the older man kept cumming, shot after shot flooding her welcoming mouth. More of the stuff was leaking from the corners of her tightly stretched lips, sliding down his spit-covered cockshaft and over her working hands.

"Oh fuck, that's so good," Ted moaned as he felt the final tingling sensations of a luxurious climax course through him. His hips stopped bucking up against her vacuuming mouth as he held her head in place, the last drops of post-orgasmic dogwater leaking into her mouth. He let her nurse for a minute or so, her lips and tongue sucking intently at the wet red eye of his drooling pecker, making sure she got every last drop. He finally pulled her head off his spent prick, her sucking mouth coming away with an audible "POP!"

"There, is that what you wanted?" he asked, a contented smile on his face.

"Oh grandpa, thank you so much. That's exactly what I wanted," Shannon replied, her tongue sliding out to run all around her mouth, making sure she got as much of his cum as possible.

"You better clean that up," Ted said, nodding towards his crotch. Shannon looked down, spotting the stray gobs of cum that were clinging to her hands, with a few more clinging to the towel around the perfectly-fitting ring circling his cock. She smiled to herself, knowing now why the towels were black—it made any traces of cum easy to see. With a nasty shiver of illicit wickedness tripping down her spine, she leaned forward, her tongue licking the cum off her hands. When they were clean, she pursed her lips and pressed them against the soft terrycloth, sucking the stray clumps of her grandfather's potent seed into her mouth.

"Alright then, we better get to this party," Ted said as his granddaughter raised her head and licked her lips one more time, every drop of his milky goodness finding a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach. As Shannon got back into her seat, he pulled the towel off his lap and threw it on the floor.

"There are cloths in that compartment next to the one with the towels," Ted said, pointing to the series of compartments beneath the seat across from them. "And if you hit that button beside you, it'll open a mirror for you to use. You better get cleaned up and put on a fresh coat of lipstick."

Shannon hit the button and was delighted to see a mirror slowly flip down from the roof of the limo. She opened the compartment he mentioned and was happy to find warm cloths inside. She took one out and wiped her face, noting her lips looked slightly puffy from the working over he'd just given her. When she was done cleaning up, she took out her lipstick and applied another glossy coat, her mouth once more looking like a sexy red gash. She took off her hair clip and fixed her hair, fluffing it out around her pretty face until it gave her a hot "I just got fucked" sexy look that she knew her grandfather would approve of.