Grandfather's Busty Intern Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,737 Followers

"I want to feel your hand on me," Ted said, nodding towards his midsection, "through my underwear first." As she reached down and circled her fingers around the thick slab of meat beneath his boxers, her grandfather took her face in his hands and kissed her, his tongue sliding softly into her mouth as he tenderly pressed his lips to hers.

"Mmmmm," she purred warmly as his kisses sent her reeling, his stiffening prick getting even harder beneath her stroking hand. The silk of his boxers had initially felt cool to the touch, but within seconds, the heat emanating from his hardening erection seemed to burn right through the filmy fabric into the palm of her hand. She moved her hand back and forth, the smooth silk of his boxers moving back and forth along his growing shaft provocatively. She could feel the rising cock straining against the waistband and she flicked her eyes down to see the elasticized band pushed out a couple of inches from his flat abdomen, the enormous mushroom head of his cock straining at the fabric as it was caught just beneath the waistband, a damp stain of leaking precum spreading obscenely from the oozing tip.

"I think those can come off now," Ted said as he broke their kiss, still holding her face tenderly in his large hands. He let her go and stood back slightly, his hands on his hips.

"Oh God, he's so gorgeous," Shannon said to herself as she looked at her handsome grandfather, his beautiful body looming over her tiny form. With trembling hands, she reached forward and tugged at the waistband, having to pull it forcefully out and down in order to get it over the large pulsing knob of his cock. As his boxers fell to the ground, his huge cock snapped up and slapped noisily against his stomach. He kicked the boxers aside, and Shannon could only stare at his enormous erection, the hard thick shaft pulsing menacingly with each powerful beat of his heart. She could feel that tell-tale itch start deep in her pussy as her juices flowed freely between her legs, her body alive with desire.

"Do you want me to......." She never finished her question, but pointed to the hairclip he'd put on top of the dresser.

"No," he said with a shake of his head. "I want to go in dry. This first time, I want you to feel it go all the way into you, with only your juices paving the way." Shannon shivered at his words as she looked at the prodigious member rising from between his legs. He stepped over to the bed and pulled down the covers, exposing the warm crimson sheets beneath. He pushed a couple of pillows together in the middle of the headboard, and gestured towards them as he wrapped his hand around his throbbing erection and pointed it menacingly towards her. "Lie down, I need to get every last inch of this inside you."

The young girl slid onto the bed and positioned herself on her back in the middle as he'd requested, her head propped up on the pillows. She could feel her heart pounding with both fear and excitement as her grandfather got onto the bed on his knees, the throbbing lance between his legs bobbing up and down as it pointed towards her. "Let's get these panties out of the way." He reached beneath the bottom edge of her corset and grabbed the waistband of her tiny panties, pulling them down over her nylon-clad legs. He brought the sodden little piece of fabric to his nose, obscenely sniffing as the intoxicating scent of her young pussy wafted into his senses. As he breathed deep, Shannon could see his huge cock throb, a shiny wad of precum pulsing to the surface. He slid his tongue out and licked at the soaked front panel, more precum oozing from his cockhead and dangling lewdly from the tip. He tossed the panties aside and moved closer.

"Open your legs." Shannon obediently complied, bringing her knees up and letting her thighs slowly roll open to each side, the pointy heels of her stilettos digging into the sheets. "That's my girl, I can see how wet you are already."

Ted moved between her spread legs, loving the look of her in the bridal lingerie he'd bought. The outfit was worth every penny—he'd never seen anyone look as cock-hardeningly beguiling as his busty young granddaughter did right now. The corset looked exquisite, fitting her lush curvy body perfectly, the structured piece of lingerie accentuating her shapely hourglass figure attractively, and especially making her mouth-watering tits look spectacular. The shimmering white hose looked ravishing on her toned legs, the wide lace bands at the top giving them an innocently feminine quality that betrayed the slutty intention of the whole outfit. And the shoes—the shoes looked so fucking sexy on her that he couldn't believe it. The wide leather straps circling her ankles, combined with the sharp pointy toes and the rapier-like 4" heels had his cock throbbing from the moment he saw her. The choker he'd purchased for her was the icing on the cake, and from the moment he'd put it on her, he knew it was perfect. The whole outfit was exquisite, perfect for the first time he and his granddaughter made love. And now, it was time to feel what that hot young pussy of hers felt like.

"Shannon, you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," Ted said as he moved between her spread legs. "Every grandfather should be lucky enough to have a granddaughter just like you." He reached down and grabbed her ankles in each hand, lifting her legs up until he had them extended straight up in the air. He then slowly moved them as far out to each side as he could reach, totally spreading her open for his upcoming assault.

Shannon was breathing raggedly, her massive tits heaving up and down within the confining corset. Her body was tingling with arousal and she felt herself flushing with desire as her grandfather took hold of her legs and made a wishbone out of her, spreading her legs wide open in an obscene 'V'. With her head propped up on the pillows, she had a perfect view of his throbbing erection poised mere inches from her wet young pussy, the dark crimson crown dripping precum onto her glistening pussy-lips.

"It's time," her grandfather said as he continued to hold her legs wide apart but leaned forward, the head of his massive cock pressing against her slick labial curtains. He started to push and she felt her lips spreading open to encircle the broad flared cockhead. He pushed slowly, insistently, and the engorged knob started to enter her.

"Ohhhnnnn," she moaned, feeling her pussy being stretched open by the incredible girth of his hard cock.

"That's what I like," her grandfather said as he continued to slowly push himself into her. "I love that initial feeling of the struggle, the resistance before your body surrenders itself to me, opening up and letting me all the way inside."

"Oh my God, it's so big and hard," Shannon said as she gasped for air, willing her body to accept the massive stake which her grandfather was crucifying her with. She reached out to each side and grabbed the sheets in a death grip, her eyes rolling back in her head as the enflamed glans went deeper, stretching the walls of her vagina almost to the tearing point. She'd never been filled like this before, and her pussy was on fire from the delicious torture he was inflicting on it, his huge cock refusing to be denied entry into her hot steaming depths. She felt him stop, and she realized he'd reached a point of resistance inside her, the point where the biggest cock she'd had in her before had reached. She looked down between their bodies, and saw a good four inches of his thick hard cock still outside. Her labia circling his cock looked like they were stretched taut as a drum, but she knew in the depths of her soul she wanted more—she wanted to feel every last inch of her grandfather's majestic cock buried all the way inside her, filling her young cunt until he totally possessed her. Wanting that more than anything, she thrust her hips up against him, letting him know she was his for the taking.

"That's my girl, you want it bad, don't you?" her grandfather asked, levering his hips slightly back and forth, teasing her, the remaining four inches still outside her.

"Yes," Shannon hissed, squeezing down on him with the muscles inside her, the heat from the steaming walls of her tight young cunt penetrating right through his rigid erection.

"How much of this do you want?" he asked, continuing to tease her as he rolled his hips lewdly.

"Oh fuckkkkk," she moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as she savoured the luxurious sensations he was causing inside her. "I want all of it, grandpa."

"All of it? Are you sure?"

"Oh God, yes. I want every last inch." Shannon was pleading now, wanting her grandfather to bury his hard powerful cock all the way inside her.

"Say please," he said, rolling his hips slowly, like he was stirring a thick batch of wet cement, the teasing motion causing her to climb the walls, wave upon wave of wanton desire spreading from her throbbing pussy throughout her entire body.

"Oh please, grandpa, please, give it to me. Don't tease me anymore. I need you to fuck me," Shannon whimpered with need, trying to thrust herself up against him, but he held her where he wanted, maintaining compete control.

"Alright, sweetheart, since you said please." He pushed her legs slightly back towards her shoulders, and spread them even further out to each side, opening her velvety hot tunnel as much as he could. He flexed his hips back slightly and then pushed forwards, slowly, mercilessly, refusing to be denied access to the incendiary depths of his granddaughter's hot wet cunt. He could feel the tightly-stretched tissues inside her resisting as he forced his rock-hard cock into her, and then they started to yield, the steaming folds of flesh parting, bathing his thrusting erection with hot oily juices.

"Oh my Godddddd, it's so big," Shannon groaned, her head tipping back as the taut pink tissues inside her parted, letting her grandfather go deeper. She could feel the muscles in her legs quivering as the nerve-endings deep within her ravaged pussy sent pulsing sensations throughout her entire body. The delicious pain of being stretched and completely filled by her grandfather's enormous cock resulted in a wondrous feeling—a blissfully luxurious feeling of totally submitting to his will, a feeling that overwhelmed her with pleasure as she felt the erotic tingling sensations blossoming through every fibre of her lush young body. She pulled at the sheets tightly, her pussy thrumming intensely with the unbelievable sensations.

With a smile on his face, Ted fed every last inch into his granddaughter's hot needy cunt. She was moaning continuously as the searing tissues inside her parted, allowing him access to her virginal depths. He leaned forwards and powered the last couple of inches inside, feeling her loins press up against his at the same time as his massive cockhead bumped up against her cervix.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKKK," Shannon wailed, an intense climax rocketing from the depths of her hot steaming cunt and shooting throughout her body. Her head rolled from side to side and she flailed about like a ragdoll, her whole body spasming as the most powerful orgasm of her life coursed through her, wave after wave of exquisite pleasure making every nerve ending tingle luxuriously.

"OH MY GOD....OH MY GOD....OH MY GODDDDD," she moaned loudly as she continued to come, her body thrashing about like a wildcat. The sensations were like nothing she'd ever felt before, similar to other orgasms—but just so much more intense than she'd thought possible. Her grandfather kept himself buried all the way inside her, but rolled his hips, driving her crazy as her climax went on and on, delicious paroxysms of pleasure shaking her to the very core.

Ted watched his granddaughter come, and held on tightly to her convulsing body as she shook and gyrated, her tight young pussy squeezing down on his buried cock like a hot buttery fist. She was moaning and groaning as her head lolled from side to side, her body overwhelmed by the intense sensations shooting through her. Her huge tits were jiggling enticingly beneath the confining cups of the sexy corset as she shook and flailed about, her body covered with a thin layer of perspiration. She was a hot little thing, that was for sure, and he knew this would be the first of many orgasms she'd have with his cock buried inside her. Finally, her body twitched one more time and then she released her grip on the sheets, her body collapsing back onto the bed as she gasped for air.

"Did you like that, sweetheart?" Ted asked, keeping still but flexing his huge cock inside her.

"Ohhhhhnnnn....." Shannon groaned, her grandfather's huge prick doing magical things inside her, even when he wasn't moving. "Oh, grandpa, that was unbelievable. I always thought sex was great, but I never felt anything like what you just did to me—it was amazing."

"Well, sweetheart, we're just getting started." With that, Ted levered himself back, and with his hands still holding her nylon-clad legs wide open, he mercilessly slid his huge prick back inside her, one hard inch at a time.

"Oh fuckkkkkkk," she moaned as his driving prick set her pussy on fire again. She arched her back as he hit bottom, the massive head bumping up against the door of her womb again. Her grandfather flexed back, her clutching labia pulling possessively at his withdrawing erection. He rolled his hips this time as he drove forward, his huge prick rubbing luxuriously over the stretched walls of her vagina.

"Oh God, it's so hard," Shannon gasped as the tingling sensations inside her started to spread out from deep within her violated teenaged pussy. Her grandfather really started fucking her now, levering his powerful hips back and forth as he gave her every last inch with each driving thrust, bottoming out in her velvety love pocket each time.

Ted loved seeing his granddaughter like this, gasping and moaning as he fucked her hard, watching her squirm and shake as he drove it into her deep and hard. But he could tell he wasn't hurting her, that she wanted it this way, and that she loved it just as much as he did. She started clutching at the sheets again and he watched her head snap up for a second as she looked down at his rampant prick pistoning in and out of her, his groin slapping noisily against hers. He felt his own orgasm approaching, and watched her as she twitched beneath him.

"Grandpa.....grandpa....." she gasped, her head thrown back now as he took her closer to the brink, his long hard erection going balls-deep with each vigorous thrust.

Ted felt his balls drawing up close to his body, and he leaned forwards and flexed upwards, his turgid dick rubbing fiercely over the soft folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina.

"OH GRANDPA! I.....I......AAAAAAHHHHHH," Shannon gasped as a massive orgasm exploded from deep within her ravaged cunt like an atomic bomb. The delicious sensations shot through her body, making her twitch and shake like she'd been hit by a tazer.

"Oh yeah, here you go. Gonna fill that hot young pussy of yours," Ted said as he started to come, a thick rope of cum spewing forth deep inside her. He kept his cock buried to the hilt as he went off again and again, basting her cervix like a Christmas turkey. He held firmly onto her spread ankles as he totally unloaded, flooding her insides with a torrent of semen.

"Oh, grandpa, ah.....ah......?" Shannon moaned as her orgasm continued, her whole body flushing with heat from the wracking sensations flooding through her, her young pussy throbbing with luxurious pulsations.

Ted kept coming, a huge load spewing forth into his granddaughter's depths as rope after rope of thick rich semen flooded her insides. His huge cock pulsed and throbbed deep within her clutching channel, wad upon wad of milky cum spitting from the enveloped cockhead. He could feel her tight cuntal walls clutching his buried prick as he continued to go off, pulling at his spewing dick as if they were trying to draw out every last drop. Finally, the delicious contractions within his midsection dwindled, and he held still, keeping her spread wide open as he loomed over her, looking down at his lovely granddaughter, her face now a mask of serene bliss as she lay there gasping, recovering from another cunt-throbbing climax.

Ted moved his prick back and forth slightly, loving the sticky wet sound that emanated from the connection of their joined bodies. With his granddaughter's tight young pussy filled to capacity, the overflow of his massive load of semen was squelching back out all around his buried cock. He looked down to see milky white fluid oozing out from the edges of her stretched pink labia circling his dick, the cloudy semen slithering down her upturned backside and onto the crimson sheets beneath them. It looked sinfully nasty, evidence of the illicit incestuous affair between grandfather and granddaughter—and Ted loved it. The wickedness of what they were doing kept him aroused, and as he looked down at his lovely granddaughter provocatively dressed in the slutty bridal lingerie, he wanted more. He withdrew about halfway out of her steaming depths and slowly drove his cock all the way back into her, watching more of his pearly semen squelch out around her tightly-stretched pussy-lips.

"Grandpa, you're.....you're still hard?" Shannon said, a note of surprise in her voice as she lifted her head up and looked at her handsome grandfather's thick cock sliding back and forth between her slick pink labia.

"Do you want me to stop?" the older man asked, rolling his hips lewdly, the engorged head of his cock rubbing salaciously over her tender insides.

"OHHHNNNNN......" Shannon groaned as her eyes rolled back in her head for a second, the luxurious sensations originating from the newly-opened depths of her teenaged pussy radiating through her hot young body once more. "No, grandpa, don't stop. You can fuck me as much as you want. I love it."

"That's my girl," Ted replied, a knowing smile on his face as he let his granddaughter's legs come down, her thighs still widely spread, the heels of her sexy high heels digging into the mattress. He reached down to her slim waist, and with his cock still buried inside her, he rolled over onto his back, taking her with him until she was sitting astride him. "Why don't you show me how much you like it."

Shannon smiled, loving the challenge. She looked down at her handsome grandfather lying beneath her, every hard inch of his long thick cock still buried inside her, a teasing smile on his face. "Do you think you can keep up with me, old man?" she said playfully, rolling her wide young hips provocatively.

"Hey, who are you calling an old man?" her grandfather replied, a broad smile crossing over his face. "You're nothing but an insolent little slut."

"But I'm YOUR little slut," Shannon replied, a wanton little twinkle in her eye as she started to rock back and forth. "And I'm just teasing about you being an old man. Compared to the boys I've been with, I'd take you any day of the week, grandpa." She gave him a smoldering look of desire as she slowly rolled her body back and forth, her head tipping up as the massive knob of his cock stoked the velvety-hot furnace inside her.

"And I'd take you over any of those women you've seen me with in the tabloids," Ted replied, running his hands up the front of her satin corset and cupping her huge breasts. "You are so beautiful, Shannon. You take my breath away."

His words made her heart swell, and she felt her own emotions overwhelm her. "I love you, grandpa."

"I love you too, sunshine," he replied as he pulled her down and kissed her tenderly, yet passionately—the kiss of lovers. As the kiss ended, he flexed his hips up, his cock probing deep within her.

"Grandpa, it's so big and hard. I love it," Shannon said, setting her palms down on either side of his firm muscular chest and straightened her arms as she sat up, getting ready to ride. As she started to rock back and forth, the tightly-stretched lips of her pussy hugging his rigid shaft possessively, Ted reached up and groped her voluptuous tits once more, filling his hands with her overflowing bra cups.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,737 Followers