Grandma and Jack: The Whole Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his massive manhood now freshly lubed almost down to the trunk of the immense organ, Father Logan's cock slid harder and faster, nearly impaling all of himself into Mrs. Arnold's helpless ass while he stood there and held her buttocks open with his meaty hands.

Slap slap slap were the sounds that echoed in the rectory as Father Logan savored the sweet tightness of Joan's cavity, his meaty nuts enjoying the sensation as they thumped underneath on the edge of the desk below.

Father Logan regretted that he hadn't taken the time to take Joan's dress off, wishing now he could have seen what was under the garment now bunched around her waist, but it was too late now because after at least 15 minutes he was about to cum.

Joan moaned as she heard Father Logan bellow from above her, and then as his huge manhood jerked inside of her she felt the warmth of her seed as it spurted deep inside of her, filling her bowels with his semen and cooling her abused insides.

They stayed as they were for a few minutes, Joan sprawled face down across the desk still gripping the edges of the table, until Father Logan pulled away, his cock making a sloppy pop as he emerged from Joan's anal ring.

Father Logan looked at the woman on the desk, the muscles on the backs of Joan's pale white thighs still quivering, while above her buttocks remained parted, exposing Mrs. Arnold's anal cavity which was still gaping wide open.

Father Logan opened her buttocks farther with his hands, doing a brief internal exam that happily revealed no permanent damage like he sometimes caused by his size and enthusiasm, and finally let go when his cum began to escape the orifice.

"Let's clean you up, dear," Father Logan said, and after helping Joan off the desk he looked back at the puddle that was below where her pussy was. "Oh my! Did you urinate?"

"No," Joan said as her face turned crimson, wincing when her feet touched the ground. "I don't think so."

Father Logan helped Joan waddle to the bathroom and got her to take her dress off. He undid her bra for her, and then helped Joan climb into the tub, where an open bottomed stool left behind by the late Father O'Toole stretched across the tub.

Father Logan got a washcloth wet and after lathering it up a little, began to clean Joan up. He wiped down Joan's neck and collarbone before moving down to her breasts. He took a long time to clean the small orbs, getting under the plaint globes and smiling when he saw the fat nipples pop out under the cloth.

Joan cringed when she saw Father Logan make a face after she raised her arms like he had asked, and as Father Logan wiped the towel under her arms she apologized.

"Sorry," Joan whispered when she saw Father Logan's reaction in seeing the wisps of hair that sprouted from her armpits. "I wasn't expecting to have anyone seeing me like this."

"Make sure they're shaved next time," Father Logan said in a matter-of-fact manner after washing the deep hollows, and after moving the towel down, added, "The pubic hair can stay, but you need to trim it. There are also a few hairs around your anus that I want removed as well."

Joan jumped, not only from the warm towel that was wiping her pussy, but from him saying that there would be a next time. The towel worked inside of her, and as it did Father Logan leaned closer to her.

"How many times did you orgasm back in the office?" Father Logan asked. "Back when I was taking you anally on the desk?"

"Twice," Joan said, shivering when she felt Father Logan's finger emerge from the towel, and now he had her finger in her pussy while the towel was grabbed by Father Logan's other hand and began working around her savaged anus.

"You liked it didn't you?" Father Logan asked, and when Joan nodded he added, "Play with your tits for me. Don't worry. I won't let you fall."

"You're going to cum again for me," Father Logan indicated as he looked at the aging slender woman with her legs spread playing with her breasts. "Just like this."

"Harder!" Father Logan commanded as he worked most of his left hand inside Joan's pussy while the washcloth covered index finger of his right hand went in and out of her anus. "Pull on those tits of yours. Stretch them out - grab your nipples and pull your tits straight out for me. That's it!"

"Cumming!" Joan's chattering voice called out just before her body jerked around on the stool from the orgasm caused by her becoming something of a puppet, and she leaned on Father Logan while her body convulsed uncontrollably for the longest time before she finally went limp.

Joan slumped on the stool as Father Logan took her fingers out of her pussy and ass, and when she looked up Father Logan had taken off his shirt and socks and was climbing into the tub with her.

"Would you like me to wash you?" Joan asked, nodding toward Father Logan's penis, which was nearly full erect again and was being presented to her looking much like it had when it had left her anal orifice.

"In a minute," Father Logan said. "We'll bathe each other and then pray, but first there is something I want you to do."

"But it's..." Joan managed to say, but by then Father Logan had put his cock to her lips and had the back of her head in his grasp.

"That's it," Father Logan said, looking down at Joan's twisted face as he eased her mouth down on his cock. "Open wide."

This time he came very quickly, fucking her face as he cradled her cheeks in his hands, and after he spurted down her throat he helped her up and they bathed each other and they prayed together, just like he had promised.

"May I have a drink?" Joan asked timidly after they had dried and dressed and prayed, and they had been out in Father Logan's office when she saw the bottle of brandy over in the cabinet.

"Certainly," Father Logan said, watching Joan waddle over to him as he poured. "You okay?"

"Yes, Father," Joan said. "It feels like you're still inside of me."

"That too will pass," he said with a smile as he watched her down the drink without blinking, and as he refilled the glass he asked, "Next Monday then?"

"Yes Father," Joan said. "That will be good for me because I'm watching my grandson this weekend."

"That's good because we don't want you going back to the park with those men again, do we? Doing all of those horrible things?"

"Heavens no, Father," Joan promised. "Never again. In fact, I may bring my grandson to church with me Sunday morning."

"Great! Then until then," Father Logan said, and then Joan was out on the street, walking home with a burning bottom that would remind her of her counseling session for a few days to come.

***

The step that brought Joan to Father Logan...

"This here is my friend Zeke," Bernie said as she gestured toward the tall man at her new friend's side, and as she stuck her tiny hand out and saw it disappear in the meaty paw of this Zeke fellow, it struck her that the two of them were polar opposites physically, like Abbott and Costello.

"Bernie says you like Jack and Coke," Zeke said as he waved toward the bartender. "Give the lady here another one - a double!"

Against her better judgement, Joan had agreed to meet Bernie at the same bar they had been to last week, just before she made that mistake. A mistake that wouldn't happen again she vowed.

Sitting between the men, she was startled at how they were both pawing at her under the bar, rubbing her thighs through her dress, and as she got more nervous she got more thirsty.

"I told Zeke a lot about you," Bernie was saying as her dress skid up her thighs. "About what we did last time."

"You didn't!" Joan hissed, feeling her face flush with embarrassment. "That was between the two of us, and besides, that wasn't really me."

"Did you skip the panties like I told you on the phone?" Bernie was asking, and then from her other side, Zeke was rising.

Joan thought he was going to the bathroom or something, and she was just about to ask Bernie what he thought she was when Zeke slipped his hand way up her skirt. As he stood there calmly facing the other way like he was looking around for something, his hand pushed between her thighs and found her sex bare.

"Yeah," Zeke growled as his finger rammed into Joan. "You were right man. Nice hairy pussy."

"Please don't," Joan whimpered as she looked around the bar, which had a few other patrons but were not playing any attention to the end of the bar where she was being manhandled, "People will see."

"It's okay Joan," Bernie assured Joan as his hand forced her skinny thighs further apart, and then his stubby fingers were playing with her pubic hair. "We had lots of fun last time, didn't we?"

"Yes but," Joan replied, her voice catching in her throat when this Zeke character pushed a second finger into her.

"Think how much fun you'll have with both of us," Bernie said. "I think Zeke likes you, don't you man?"

"Nice hairy pussy," Zeke grunted. "Zeke likes his cunts hairy."

"I know you do, my man," Bernie said.

What was happening, Joan wondered? This was going on in a public place. They were treating her so rudely, especially this Zeke man, who not only looked like he just crawled out from a cave, but acted like it too, and he was so rough.

"She's gonna cum soon," Zeke said, and Joan gripped the rounded edge of the bar tightly while staring straight ahead.

"Not yet," Bernie said, and like a trained pet Zeke pulled his hand out from between her thighs and sat back at the bar like nothing was happening.

"She wants another," Zeke was grunting toward the bartender.

"No really, I'm..."

"Relax,," Bernie said as his hand stayed between her legs. "I know you want to cum and I know you want to get to the park."

"I don't know what you think I am..."

"I know what you are," Bernie said with a smile. "Just like we are. Horny."

"But why can't we just, you know?" Joan pleaded as another Jack and Coke appeared in front of her. "I don't want any more. Please."

"Drink it," said Zeke calmly.

"Just sip it," Bernie said. "And then why don't you reach over to Zeke's lap. You know, like you did with me here last time?"

Joan was about to protest when her wrist was grabbed and pulled underneath the bar by Zeke, who pressed it on a bulge that stretched over toward his side.

"Omigod!" Joan gasped when her hand was pressed on something that couldn't be.

"Thought you'd like that," Bernie said as his fingers kept Joan on the brink of orgasm. "You thought you liked my cock - wait until Zeke sticks his in you. He's twice as big as me."

"Let's get out of here," Zeke grunted, telling Joan to finish the last drink he had bought her.

"Better drink it," Bernie said. "No bar in the park."

***

On the way to the park, Joan couldn't believe she was letting these men take her to the park like this. Why had she even agreed to meet Bernie again after the last time? But at least Bernie was cute, in a George Costanza way. This Zeke was scary.

They passed the sign that indicated there was a dusk to dawn curfew in the park, and when Zeke passed it he swatted it with his palm, nearly knocking it out of the ground in was planted in.

"Didn't say no fucking, did it?" Zeke said and they both roared at that.

"This way," Bernie said as he let them to the far side of the park. "We'll go to our special table, okay Joan?"

"Please don't hurt me," Joan begged as Zeke held her by the bicep with what felt like an iron fist.

"Hurt you?" Zeke bellowed too loudly in the dark and otherwise deserted park. "Ain't gonna hurt you. We're gonna fuck you."

And then they were at the table. Last time it had been just the two of them, and Bernie had been nicer. Crude and clumsy, but nicer than he was now. It was like he was trying to mimic his friend.

"Can't see nothing back here," Zeke said as he surveyed the area, and while there were lamps around the park, very little of the light went back where they were.

"Don't want to have people seeing us do we, Joan," Bernie said as he sat Joan on the bench of the picnic table and undid his belt.

"Ain't we gonna take her clothes off?" Zeke asked.

"No time," Bernie said as his boxers came down and he pulled on his stub while moving up to Joan. "Too cool for that tonight. Not as hot as last time, but we'll change that, won't we Zeke?"

"Want to see her tits and pussy," Zeke said.

"Sit down and play around with her," Bernie said, motioning for Zeke to sit down behind Joan. "Here you go Joan."

Joan found her hand reaching for the brown stub peeking out of Bernie's fly, which was semi-erect, and then Bernie was guiding her face to his cock and she was opening her mouth. Sitting behind her on the bench, she could smell the liquor on his breath as he unbuttoned the top of her dress and reached inside.

"Too many clothes," Zeke grunted as he yanked Joan's bra upward and freed her breasts, and as he pulled on the loose flesh he complained that they weren't very big. "Big nipples."

"Hey, don't hurt her, man," Bernie said. "She's got my cock in her mouth. Don't want her to bite it off by accident. She likes her tits played with rough, but don't get crazy."

"I wanna fuck her," Zeke grunted.

"Me first man, That's the way I roll," Bernie said, and after he pulled his dick away from Joan he pulled his trousers down and let them fall to his ankles. "Besides, after you fuck her with that log you'll ruin her. Get up Joan."

Joan was pulled to her feet and positioned so that she was bent over the table. Bernie was pulling her dress up her back as he sidled up behind the older woman, reaching down between her legs to find her pussy dripping wet.

"You want it bad, don't you Joan," Bernie snapped as he rubbed his dick between the lips of her sex. "Zeke, why don't you get yourself primed up. Give her a look at what she's gonna to get next."

"I want her to suck my cock too," Zeke complained as he yanked down his pants and boxers.

"Omigod," Joan gasped as she saw the size of the organ the barely biped was stroking, and it wasn't even hard yet, but then Joan felt Bernie's dick slide into her.

"Oh yeah!" Bernie groaned as he held Joan's hips and began stroking in and out of her from behind.

"Suck it," Zeke said as he leaned over toward Joan and rubbed the plump knob of his manhood onto her cheek while telling her to open her mouth.

Joan leaned over and far as she could and tried to put her mouth on the enormous organ but the way Bernie was pounding into made it difficult, not to mention the fact that she was about to cum.

Joan let out a garbled squeal as her orgasm rumbled through her body, and Bernie was cackling about his sexual prowess as he kept thrusting was Joan shuddered.

"She cums good and loud," Bernie said as he pulled his cock out.

"You done man?" Zeke asked.

"Hell no. Why don't you lean back against the edge of the table," Bernie directed. "I'll keep doing her from behind and she can brace herself against you and suck your cock."

Joan allowed herself to be placed between the two men, and as Bernie bent her over and put his cock back into her, her face ended up in Zeke's lap . Holding the shaft of his cock in her fists like a bat while stretching her mouth wide to accommodate the plum-sized knob of his cock.

From behind Bernie was quickening his strokes and the faster he went the harder he probed Joan, almost lifting her feet from the grass with the force. Joan felt her orgasm coming so she took the fat glans from her mouth and started jerking Zeke's cock hard when her pussy contracted around Bernie's cock.

"Fuck!" Bernie groaned while Joan squealed through her clenched teeth, and seconds after Joan came Bernie did as well, spurting his seed into her while holding the shaken woman up with his hands.

"Your turn man," Bernie was saying to his friend as he backed away from Joan's bent over frame.

"I'm too tall to do her like that," Zeke complained.

"Put her on the table then," Bernie said, and Zeke complied, effortless lifting the tiny woman and placing her butt on the edge of the table and easing her back down so she was prone, with her legs hanging over the end.

"Oh man, I love hairy pussies like this," Zeke said as he ran his fingers through the thick muff before bringing the head of his cock to the lips of Joan's sex, where Bernie's seed was oozing out.

"OW!" Joan cried out as Zeke pushed the knob of his massive organ into her steamy orifice. "It hurts!"

"Fuck her but don't fucking kill her," Bernie said as he watched his friend squeezing his cock into the older woman's sex. "You like that big dick, Joan."

"Please - tell me - be gentle," Joan gasped. "He's too big."

"Wait a minute," Bernie said. "Gotta loosen her up first, doofus. Step aside for a minute."

Zeke reluctantly stepped back, his cock swaying in front of him, and when Bernie told him to grab Joan's right ankle he complied.

"We'll get you ready for the horse cock of his," Bernie said as he stepped between Joan's spread thighs and grabbed Joan's left ankle.

"What are you doing?" Joan said as her legs were spread wide.

"We should make a wish," Zeke said as he watched Bernie put first one finger and then a second into Joan's pussy.

"Omigod... Bernie..." Joan gasped as she felt another finger enter her.

"Tight pussy for an old lady," Bernie said as his pinkie went on with the other three fingers. "You like this, don't you Joan?"

"Easy - please," Joan whimpered as Bernie pushed his wrist watch up.

"Holy shit!" Zeke said while his friend scrunched his hand up and tucked his thumb in.

"OMIGOD!" Joan cried out as Bernie's hand spun inside of her, the squishing sound of his fist louder than the peepers chirping in the woods.

"Gonna cum aren't you?" Bernie cackled as Joan's fists pounded the table at her hips, her upper torso lifting off of the wood while her eyes bugged out of her head.

"Fuck her man," Bernie said as he yanked his hand out of Joan's pussy, and a second later Zeke stepped right in and slid his member into the gaping hole that Bernie left.

Five or six savage thrusts later, Bernie had his hand over Joan's mouth in an attempt to stifle her scream as she came, her entire body convulsing with the force of her orgasm.

"I think she likes it," Bernie cackled after he took his hand from Joan's mouth.

"Tight pussy," Zeke grunted as he didn't miss a beet, and Bernie pulled on his own cock with one hand while playing with Joan's breasts through her rumpled dress.

Five minutes later Zeke was still rutting into Joan, who was limp on the picnic table. She had cum yet again but was now spent and only a receptacle for Zeke's cock.

"No more - please," Joan whispered to Bernie. "I can't."

"You ever gonna cum?" Bernie asked his friend.

"She's getting dry anyway," Zeke complained, and after a couple of more thrusts let out a moan as he filled Joan with his cum.

"Wat are you doing man," Zeke asked as Bernie moved in between Joan's quivering thighs after he had backed up.

"Watching you two got me hot," Bernie said as he brought his dick up to Joan's pussy. "I'll be quick. Hell, after that you won't even feel mine."

He was right on both counts, as only a few pokes into Joan's sloppy sex had Bernie making another deposit into the mix.

"You okay?" Bernie asked Joan as he helped her sit up. "Man, talk about multi-orgasmic! You're really something. Help her down you big lug."

Zeke grabbed Joan and gently deposited her down from the table, but her legs buckled and only Bernie grabbing her kept her from falling down.

"Here, sit down for a minute," he said as he had her sit on the bench. "You want to go back to the bar?"

"No," Joan said.

"Well, we got to get going," Bernie said. "You gonna be alright here?"

"I guess," Joan said, the cool of the evening hitting her now that the sweat was drying on her.