Grandma & Me Again Pt. 03

Story Info
Grandma continues to think she needs to drink, but I have her.
2.5k words
3.93
30.5k
17

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers

This story is a continuation of Part 2. A couple of new characters will be included in this part.

Everyone is eighteen or older. Grandma is sixty four, but needs sex. She continues to live in our home even though her daughter passed away in December of last year from alcoholism.

The year is 1951 and full fashioned stockings, garter belts, Directoire knickers, girdles are all popular lingerie.

***

Donna and her sister Barbara are still taking care of my younger brother and sister, but also being fucked by my father, Master Daddy,. Barbara is the older of the two by a couple of years and both are very attractive red heads. Daddy has told all three women they don't need to shave and so I get to see red haired armpits as well as red haired legs on Barbara and Donna, while Agnes, my grandmother, sports gray hair.

Daddy is out of town this weekend and my siblings are staying with Barbara and Donna so I have Agnes, my grandmother, to myself.

She has begun to dress more liberally, if that would be what you would call it. wears a girdle or garter belt everyday along with sheer full fashioned stockings in different colors and heel patterns. Wears Directoire knickers sometimes and sheer briefs or goes commando at other times. I like it when she wears her DK's because when she pees, she doesn't wipe her pussy. So the gusset gets all wet and has pee stains on it at the end of a day. She also lets me watch her pee and allows me to play with her cunt when she finishes.

So this weekend is going to be a hoot. I've got Agnes's favorite alcohol, but it is locked up where she can't get to it. I'll tease her with it because I am going to fuck her silly a few ties and she is going to suck not only my anteater foreskin cock, but that of another friend and his wife.

She is sitting in the living room wearing sheer dark nylons with a Cuban heel in black thread. Her dress is up over her knees and I can see she is also wearing her sheer black DK's.

"Oh darling." she said. "I thought you had gone off and left me alone. I need to pee and i want you to help me. I'm going to pee in the chamber potty and you need to held onto me so I don't fall off it. Then I'm going to let you play with my hairy pussy while I suck your uncut peter. I don't know why I'm so horny this afternoon, but I need a good fucking from you."

I helped her out of her chair and guided her to the potty. She pulled up her dress and I reached out and slipped my thumbs in the elastic waistband and slipped her DK's down to her knees. She no more than sat down when I heard the inevitable hissing sound followed by the sound of her piss hitting the water that was already in the potty.

"My God you old cunt. You really did have to piss didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes sweets. I did and I'm not finished yet. Now just take my DK's off because I want to go commando when I finish. That way you can play with my wet pussy and also eat me out." she told me.

I reached down and slipped them down her nylon clad legs noting the gray hair on the legs. Daddy didn't let her shave anymore and she had lots of leg hair plus a lot of pit hair too.

I held the DK's up to my nose and inhaled the aroma of the gusset which was slightly damp.

"Did you pee in these this afternoon?" I asked. "The gusset is a little damp. Perhaps you might have been fucked earlier and it's pollen that is in the gusset."

"No dear. I dribbled a little bit this afternoon. Remember, I'm an older lady and my bladder has a tendency to leak a little bit from time to time. But you like the aroma of the gusset don't you?" Agnes asked.

"Yes Agnes. I do, but I like it better when I get my face in your cunt and suck your large clit and stick my tongue in your pee hole, like I'm going to do now." I replied.

She stood up still holding her dress up around her waist and I saw she was wearing her black eight strap garter girdle that daddy had just gotten for her. Joanne, daddy's seamstress had embroidered 'Agnes's Cunt' with an arrow below the wording pointing to her gray haired cunt in bright red thread. Her stockings were up high on her thighs almost to her cunt.

I moved my face into her hairy belly and thrust my tongue in her furrow until I found her turgid clit. I then moved closer so I could suck on it and bring her to a quick orgasm. I sucked it into my mouth and she hollered at me that I was a motherfucker and to not stop sucking her clit.

I felt her climax after about a minute and told her we needed to go into daddy's bedroom so I could fuck her pee hole with my tongue. I moved backwards and she dropped her dress and went into the adjacent bedroom.

"Take off your dress you fucking whore." I told her. "I'm going to fuck your large pee hole with my tongue then I'm going to fuck your wet cunt with my anteater cock and fill your cunt with pollen."

"I need a good fucking with your fat prick and want you to fill my cunt with your creamy semen." she replied. She then unzipped her dress and let it fall to

the floor. Her massive thirty eight D cup teats fell to her chest as she was wearing no bra. So Agnes was standing in front of me in her sheer back garter girdle and black full fashioned stockings ready to have me fuck her.

I eased her back on the bed and spread her legs wide open. I pushed her fat labial lips aside and was gazing at her engorged clit, her distended pee hole, and her wife open vagina. I climbed onto the bed nd positioned my face right at the apex of her crotch so I could eat her gray haired pussy as well as slip my tongue inside her urethra and suck her engorged clit.

:Does Father Leo do these things to you Agnes?" I asked. "Does he eat your pussy or suck your pee hole before he fucks you with his slim prick?"

"What do you mean about Father Leo? He doesn't have any sexual relations with me. I'm just a good Catholic lady who gives money to the church each Sunday. He doesn't come here to your house to fuck me. He's a very good priest."

"Well that wouldn't be quite what I would call it when I came home one afternoon last week and saw his car in our driveway. I quietly let myself into the house and went to find both of you. I quietly came upstairs and heard both of you quietly talking to each other. Your bedroom door was wide open and you were wearing essentially the same thing you have on now and Leo was wearing a garter belt and sheer beige stockings with his prick sticking straight out in front of him waiting to impale your cunt on it. You told him to fuck you good and hard and to blow his nuts off in your cunt." I told her.

"The next thing I saw was him with his cock stuffed in your cunt and you wiggling your ass on the bed like there was no tomorrow. Then Leo pulled his still dripping cock out of your cunt and moved up to your face so you could suck it clean. Then you pulled his foreskin down over the head of his cock and sucked that too. Then he slipped a pair of black briefs on you so you wouldn't be leaking his baby batter all over the place.

What I found even more fascinating was that he was wearing almost the same lingerie that you were. Black garter girdle but lighter colored stockings and when he finished he slipped on a pair of black DK's that came down to his lower thighs.

Then what you were waiting for all the time was when he reached in his bag and brought out a pint bottle of VO just for you to drink. Your eyes lit up like it was Christmas. You each had two shots, but you insisted you needed a third on, so he poured it for you and you actually sipped that one. You dipped his cock in your glass because it had some semen still dribbling out of it and drank the rest of it. Then you kissed him passionately on his lips and called him a big motherfucker.

"Well, he has wanted to fuck me for some time now and with master daddy gone I thought it would be a good time so I invited him to come over and suggested he bring a small bottle of VO, which he did. He's no saint in his parish and I know a few women he has fucked from times to time. They all tell me they love his anteater foreskin as well as his fat prick." Agnes said. "Now you need to give me a good fucking as I need your fat prick inside my cunt. If I'm real good to you will you have a drink for me when we finish"

"Sure and you can begin by sucking my long foreskin, then peel it back and suck the red head of my cock. I'll play with your long nipples and massage them while you're sucking me. Then when you're ready for my peter fucking you just say so. I'll blow a big shot of baby batter in your cunt, then you can suck me again when we finish fucking. Then you may have your booze. your old whore." I told her.

Well, go to my dresser and get out a pair of sheer black briefs so I don't leak your semen all over my nylons when I get off the bed. Get the one that have 'Agnes's Gray Haired Cunt' embroidered on them. Your daddy loves it when I wear those for him." she said.

I got her briefs. Her lingerie drawer was ful of briefs, cut out bras, garter belts, girdles, and stockings. She had her choice of plenty of items to wear. I went back over to her bed and climbed in and lay beside her. I wanted t nurse on her teats before I fucked her so I latched onto her left nipples and gently milked it.

"Oh, that feels so good when you suckle me." she whispered. "I do love having my teats suckled. You know Master daddy always wants me to wear cut out bras so he can see my nipples and areolae and also suckle them when he comes home for lunch. I also have to be certain I need to have to piss for him then too. Now, I'm going

to open my legs and I want you to slide your fat cock inside my wet cunt and flood me with your baby batter." Agnes said.

I got between her legs and she took hold of my turgid cock and slipped it right inside her wet cunt. I pushed and slid it in until I was at her cervix.

"Now fuck me good, your grandmother fucker. I want you to drown my cunt with your fucking pollen. I'm so horny again and I don't care if you make me get a run in my stockings or not. I've got lots of them to wear. I just want my cunt filled up so I leak all night.

"I'm going to fuck you good ad hard like I want to breed you then I'll blast off and shoot all my sperm filled semen in your cunt" I told her.

She wrapped her nylon clad legs around my back and I humped her good for about five minutes. Then I said "I'm coming you fucking old whore so get ready to be flooded."

I blasted off and must have shot six or seven ropes of pollen in her cunt before it tapered off to dribbling out the tip of my prick.. Agnes still had her legs wrapped around my back and I said "You must be enjoying yourself."

"Oh John, your fat prick feels so good inside my cunt I' just savoring the feeling of it. When you slip it out, I'll suck the remnants of our juices off of it for you, but for now, just leave it in my cunt. It's still very fat and feels so good."

finally, Agnes unwrapped her legs from around me and told me to move up so she could suck my cock and clean it off. Then I could slip her black briefs on her legs and pull them up to her cunt.

She nibbled and sucked me clean then pulled my very long foreskin down over the head of my cock and told me she needed to pee. I helped her off the bed and walked her to the bathroom where she sat on the toilet as I pulled her already wet briefs down and proceeded to piss a very strong stream into the toilet. She must have peed for a minute and a half then got up and told me to pull her briefs up as they would get wet anyway from my baby batter leaking out of her cunt.

We went back to her bedroom where she sat down in her rocking chair and I went to my room to get her prize, the VO. I unlocked the safe, got the bottle out, and closed the door.

I went back to her bedroom where she had two shot glasses set up. I poured her a shot and she quaffed it down then held her glass out for a refill. I poured her a second shot and told her to sip it. She said "I need to have a cigarette too."

I went to my room and got my cigarettes and lit one for her. She took a good drag on it and said "I really like it when you fuck me. Your peter is fatter than Master daddy's is and longer than father Leo's. It feels so good nestled inside my vagina. Now, when I finish my drink, we need to get to bed and get some sleep. If I need to piss during the night I will awaken you so you may assist me."

With that she finished her drink and cigarette and we climbed into bed and I suckled her teats for a few minutes then we went to sleep.

To be continued

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers