Grandma & Me Again Pt. 04

Story Info
A weekend of playing with my maternal grandmother.
7.9k words
4.04
19.6k
16

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

Agnes and I were still lying in bed and I was nursing one of her nipples. I reached under the covers and felt the gusset of her briefs. It was very wet and slippery. She must have leaked my pollen all night long.

Agnes opened her eyes and said "Darling. I need your fat prick up my wet snatch again. I must have leaked in my panties all night long, but I want some more of your uncut peter again this morning. I also have another treat for you today since Master daddy will be gone until Sunday and today is only Saturday. Now keep suckling my teat as it feels so delightful. Then we'll get up and piss."

I kept nursing her fat nipple and rubbing the sticky gusset of her panties trying to arouse her big clitoris so she would have an orgasm.

"That's enough darling." Agnes said. "I really have to piss or the bed will be saturated and Master would not like to know why his mattress was all wet when he comes home tomorrow. So let's get up and you can hold my cunt while I piss then I'll fuck you again."

We got up and she toddled to the toilet. I slipped her wet black briefs down to her ankles and took them off. Agnes sat down on the toilet, spread her legs wide apart, and I put my hand on her wet hairy cunt. Suddenly the torrent of piss began flowing out of her distended pee hole and flooding my hand. It was nice and warm and she peed for over a minute.

When she finished she stood up, thrust her hairy cunt outward and said "Now lick my nice wet hairy pussy for me so I can climax. I want your mouth sucking my large clit."

I parted her hairy cunt lips, found her clit, and closed my lips over it and began sucking on it.

"Oh you motherfucker. You don't know how good it feels when you suck my love button. Keep going darling. I'm about to have a huge orgasm." she told me.

About thirty seconds later she came in a terrific climax pulling my face even further into her grey haired pussy.

"Oh that felt so good sweetie, I just love it when you eat my pussy and suck my clit as well as fuck me and fill me with your pollen." she said. "Now I have some great news for you. My sister Alice is going to visit us today and stay with us tonight. So we need to have a quick fuck, eat breakfast, and tidy up the place a bit."

Alice was my great aunt in that my mother was an only child. I had no first line aunts or uncles. But my grandmother had two sisters and four brothers, so I had lots of great aunts and uncles. Unfortunately, all the great uncles lived out east so I hardly saw them and the other great aunt lived in New Mexico.

Agnes slipped back into bed, spread her hairy legs wide open, grasped her hairy cunt lips and said. "Now give me another good hard fuck with that big fat prick of yours. Make me have another climax or two, then I'll slip on a pair of Directoire Knickers, stockings and a garter girdle for you."

I slid between her legs and aimed my cock right at her vagina. I could see both her fat clit and her distended pee hole as I mounted her. I slipped my prick inside her vagina all the way until I hit the tip of her cervix.

"Oh you motherfucker. That prick of yours feels so good, It is fatter than your daddy's and your foreskin is longer than his. Now fuck me good and blow your nuts off all over my cunt again." she told me.

I thrust my cock in and out of her wet cunt about twenty times and told her I was going to shoot my nuts off.

"Then blast off and fill my cunt full." she replied.

I shot my semen into her cunt so hard I thought I had blown the head of my cock off. It felt so good to fill her old cunt with my pollen knowing I couldn't breed her because she was too old to conceive anymore.

We laid in bed for a little while until she told me to get a pair of black Directoire Knickers out of the bottom drawer of the dresser. I got up even though my prick was still dribbling semen, and went to the dresser. Her black DK's were right on top of the pile, so I grabbed them and took them back.

"Slip them over my ankles and I'll pull them up to my waist," she said. I slipped them over her ankles and she lifted her ass off the bed and pulled then up so the gusset was tight around her cunt.

Agnes got out of bed and took hold of my till dripping cock and stuck it in her mouth and began sucking on it. She pulled my foreskin back and sucked the head of it, then folded the foreskin back over the head and said, "Now I need a pair of stockings and my eight strap garter girdle to put on but first I need to slip my DK's off. So grab the waistband and slide them down my legs darling."

I slipped my thumbs inside the waistband and slipped them down her legs. She stepped out of them and went to her dresser and took out her black garter girdle and a pair of dark brown full fashioned stocking. She also grabbed a black cut out bra to hold her teats in.

"Now I might need a little help with this girdle honey so be ready to pull with me." she said. However, she was able to get it on with no trouble at all and sat on the bed to put her stockings on.

"You need to get your lingerie on too honey. Aunt Alice will want to see you wearing panties and stockings, so go get your things and I'll help you." Agnes said.

I had no idea Agnes knew I wore lingerie sometimes, but somehow or other she found out. I went to me bedroom, got my garter belt, cut out bra, cinnamon colored stockings with black heel and seams, a pair of sheer white DK's, and my two inch black pumps. I took it back into Agnes's bedroom as she was just fastening the last garter to her stockings.

"Now slip my black DK's back on me and except for a cut out bra, I'll be all set." she said.

I picked up her wet DK's and help her step into them, then pulled them up tight against her wet cunt. Then I began getting dressed. First my garter belt followed by one stocking at a time checking to make sure the seams were straight, followed by my sheer white DK's, then finally, my bra. I stepped into my pumps and looked really good.

Agnes said. "You look like a male whore. Your cock is dangling down your knickers right now, but I'm sure my sister will take care of that when she arrives and sees it. She'll have it in her mouth in a heartbeat. Now let's have some breakfast. I'm really hungry."

We fixed some oatmeal, juice, toast, and coffee and were having a second cup of coffee when the doorbell rang. Agnes went to answer and when I heard her voice say "Oh how good to see you". I knew it had to be my aunt Alice.

I stood up as they came into the dining area and my aunt loudly exclaimed. "Oh my God. How he has grown since I saw him the last time. Look at his lingerie. All nice and neat like a pussy. Look at his cock dangling under his Directoires. I think I'll need to take care of that in a few minutes, but right now I need a cup of coffee and perhaps a little something to add to it."

Alice came to me and hugged me, then reached down and grabbed my peter raising it slightly so she could get hold of it.

"Slip your DK's down a bit John so I can get that fine piece of meat up to look at it. I haven't seen it in years and had forgotten you have an anteater foreskin. Oh my. It feels so good and fat, I'll just have to suck it shortly." she said.

Agnes brought the coffee pot and a small bottle of brandy. Alice poured a little brandy in her coffee, stirred it, then took a sip.

"Ah. Just right." she said. "It will make me want to piss sooner than just plain coffee. Oh. I'm so glad to be here knowing Mac is out of town until tomorrow and we can have some fun. Have you seen my new DK's Agnes? Let me show you."

Alice stood up, unbuttoned her coat and removed it and there she was, standing before us in her lingerie. Her Directoire Knickers were sheer gold in color and right above the kite gusset in script letters were the words 'Alice's Cunt' with an arrow under the letters pointing downward to her pubic area. I got these from a certain male who enjoys seeing my hairy pussy and sticking his long peter in it. Neat aren't they?" She also was wearing a black garter girdle with at least ten straps on it and sheer dark cinnamon colored full fashioned stockings and her feet in two inch leather pumps.

We sat and had a few cups of coffee and a cigarette or two when Alice said "I need to piss badly."

Her sister told her she could go out the side door to the patio and piss all she wanted to. No one would see her as the view was completely obscured. Alice stood up, slipped her fingers into the waistband of the DK's and slid them down to her feet. She stepped out of them so all she had on were her garter girdle and stockings. We all headed toward the patio door.

Once outside Agnes decided she needed to piss too, so she had me pull her Directoires down and she stepped out of them and said to Alice. "Let's have a pissing contest to see who can piss the farthest."

Alice agreed and both stood there, pulled their labia open, bent their knees, and began pissing. It was amazing how far they each pissed. I think Alice must have sent her pee flying about five feet while Agnes was a bit shorter at perhaps four and a half feet.

"Aren't you going to piss John?" Alice asked me.

"Only if you hold my peter while I do it." I replied.

"Then take your DK's down and let me hold your peter and piss through the foreskin. I want to see how it flies out of your peter that way." she replied.

So I pulled my DK's down to my knees, Alice held my flaccid peter and I began pissing. It flew out about as far as her stream had gone and when I finished and was simply dribbling, she reached down with her mouth and took my peter in it and began sucking my foreskin.

"Oh that tastes so good. Just like Agnes told me it would. She suggested I stop by today on my way north so we could spend a day and a night in bed and fuck our brains out if we wanted to. I'm going to need a lot of your fine peter before I leave tomorrow. Now pull your DK's back up and take your hand and wipe my wet hairy pussy with it."

We went back inside, cleared the table off, and adjourned to the living room. Neither Alice nor Agnes put their DK's back on and I was looking at two very hairy cunts both of whom had long labial lips to play with. Like Agnes, Alice's nylons came almost up to her cunt and the welt might get a little wet if she had piss running down her thighs.

Alice told us she was going to spend all day and the night with us and we were going to fuck each other silly. Agnes told her she wanted to call a guy who had fucked her a few times because he would bring a bottle along and we could have whiskey to drink. At the mention of whiskey, Alice's eyes lit up like Christmas tree lights.

Agnes picked up the phone, dialed a number from memory, and said "Come over as soon as you can but stop and get a bottle of VO for us. My sister is here and is needing some cock pretty badly."

"He'll be here in thirty minutes or less." Agnes told us. "His name is Frank and he fucked Margaret many times during her final three years. I was actually astounded she didn't get knocked up by him because he never wore a rubber when he fucked her and she was still fertile. But, it never happened. Sometimes, she would sit in this chair, still in her nightgown and suck his cock until he blew his nuts ff in her mouth. Then they would have another beer and he'd pull his pants together and go back to work."

"That sounds so exciting Agnes. Does he have a long prick for me to suck?" Alice asked.

"It's long enough and he's also uncut so you get to play with his foreskin." Agnes replied.

About thirty minutes later Frank arrived and came in the house as he knocked on the door. It was obvious to anyone looking at his legs that he was wearing stockings with two inch heels.

Agnes asked him. "How did you get your clothes changed so fast?"

"When you called I was in the process of getting my garter girdle on so all I needed to do was slip into my stockings, pull on my Directoires, put my bra on, and get in the car. I already had a bottle of V O at home, so I just brought it with me." Frank said.

"Frank, this is my younger sister, Alice. She is passing through town today and wants to spend the night here as well as fuck your cock. Why don't you drop your DK's and show her your peter so she can see it it?" Agnes said.

Frank stood in front of Alice and dropped his DK's.

Alice gasped and said. "Oh my fucking God. His fucking foreskin is an inch and a half long. How do you ever get it pulled up over the head of your cock to piss?"

"Most of the time I don't. I just piss through my foreskin, then wipe my cock off or wash it." Frank replied.

"Well I think I want to play with that motherfucker right now." Alice said and reached down and took hold of it in her hand. "How long is it?"

"It's about five inches long flaccid and about eight inches long when I'm erect and want to fuck someone." Frank said.

"Can I peel your foreskin back so I can see the head of it?" she asked.

"Sure. Go right ahead. I just washed it before I came over here, so it is nice and clean." Frank replied.

Alice gently began peeling his long foreskin back until she had it all past the head of his cock. Then she bent over and lifted it into her mouth so she could suck it.

While Alice was sucking Frank's cock, he said to Agnes. "Just for the hell of it why don't you call your old buddy Father Leo and invite him and his whore secretary Sister Jeanne to come over and we'll have a real party? I hear she's a pretty good fuck."

Agnes picked up the receive, dialed a number from memory and said. "Leo. Do you have time to slip over to the house this afternoon and spend the night? Of course you are to bring Jeanne. We'll order dinner out and I'll have John go out and get another bottle so we have plenty to drink. My sister is here for the day and will spend the night along with Frank. Wear your best lingerie and bring an overnight bag along. See you within the hour."

"Leo and Jeanne will be here shortly." Agnes said as Alice continued sucking Frank's cock.

Frank finally told Alice he needed a little rest so she let go of his peter and he slipped it back inside his DK's.

"Did you enjoy sucking my peter?" he asked Alice.

"Oh yes. It was very good. The only thing better would be a load of your baby batter in my mouth but that may come a little later." Alice replied.

"Perhaps it will." exclaimed Frank. "We'll have to wait and see what happens."

"Well. I like your peter and I like John's peter, so I will have to see if I like Fr. Leo's peter too. I'm also anxious to see what his secretary looks like. Is she hefty, fat, slim, skinny have big teats, or what?" Alice inquired.

"You'll see. She's a pretty good looking nun and I'm told she keeps Leo happy in the rectory. She is his administrative attendant and takes care of all the books and financials for the parish." Frank replied.

The doorbell suddenly sounded and Agnes went to the door to see who it was.

"Oh my. You got here much sooner than expected. Come on in please and meet a couple of people you may not know." Agnes told them.

Agnes introduced Fr. Leo and Sister Jeanne to everyone but especially Alice, whom neither of them had ever met. Both of therm knew Frank, but he indicated he had never met them before. He just knew who they were,

Sister Jeanne put a grocery bag on the table as Leo explained it was a couple of bottles of booze. There were also some snacks in the bag too.

Agnes told them to give their their coats and she would hang them up. As Jeanne removed her coat she showed everyone she was wearing only fine lingerie. She had a sheer black cutout bra on that clearly showed her nipples and aureole, a black eight strap garter belt holding up cinnamon colored full fashioned stockings with dark seams and heels, sheer black form fitting Directoire knickers which clearly let everyone see her abundant growth of black pubic hair. She also had an elegant growth of black pit and leg hair. She was wearing one and a half inch leather pumps.

Leo was also wearing an eight strap sheer black garter girdle and light black full fashioned stockings with very sheer white form fitting DK's and leather two inch pumps.

Alice saw Leo's prick and exclaimed "Oh I'm going to need to suck that peter too. It looks a little different than John and Franks do."

"Where do you get you Directoire knickers?" Alice asked. "They are a little different than the ones I have. Not so loose and baggy and fit you better."

"We get them from a man who has a friend in a nearby community that owns a lingerie shop. He has her measure each of us for our bras, garter belts and girdles, and our Directoires. Then we pick out the material for them and she sews them for each of us." Leo replied.

"They must be expensive." Alice countered. "I certainly would enjoy having a few pairs that fit my legs and thighs like yours do. I enjoy wearing mine, but yours look so much neater because they fit your legs better."

"Perhaps we can measure you up for some as we know how she does it. Then give the measurements to our benefactor along with your choice of colors and any inscriptions you want on the front of them and he can give them to her.." Frank replied.

"I know I love mine." Sister Jeanne said. "I don't wear them everyday, but when I do, they feel so good and Leo loves them too. He says I look like a whore when I wear them, especially the ones I have on now. What do these say? 'Sister's Fucking Cunt'?"

"I do like it when she wears this pair because I can see all her cunt hair through the material including that which grows on her thighs" Leo said.

"Excuse me, but I need to pee pee and right now. My breakfast coffee is going through me." Jeanne said

Alice said she also needed to pee pee, so they all went out on the patio. Jeanne and Alice pulled their DK's down to their knees, spread their legs wide apart, bent their knees and proceeded to begin pissing. It dribbled down onto the patio at first, but then the inevitable hissing sound began and the dribbles began a flow followed by a stream out onto the grass. They each pissed for about a minute and when she finished Jeanne said to Frank "Why don't you take your fucking hand and wipe my wet pussy off with it. Then I'll suck your peter for you."

Frank took his right hand and rubbed it through Jeanne's forest of black pubic hair. Then he stopped and began to spread her labial lips open and began to play with her clit.

"Oh. You are a clit player are you?" she asked. "Well go right ahead and play with it and make me climax on your hand. Then I'll give your peter a good sucking and let you blow your nuts off in my mouth."

Frank stood there on the patio and played with her clit until Jeanne said. "Oh my. I'm coming. Don't stop now. I need to finish my orgasm."

Sister Jeanne stopped wiggling and squirming and fell to her knees. She took Frank's flaccid peter and stuffed it in her mouth not bothering to pull his foreskin back over the head of it. After about thirty seconds of her sucking on it his peter began to stiffen as his erection began. Suddenly his peter was about seven inches long and Jeanne had all she could do to take most of it in her mouth.

Suddenly without any warning at all, she had semen flowing out the corners of her mouth and down the front of her chest onto her teats.

"Oh you motherfucker. You could have warned me you were about t blow your nuts off. I would have swallowed all of your pollen if you had, but you caught me off guard. Now let me clean your fat peter up a bit, then we'll go inside. I need a drink of something strong."

She cleaned his peter off. Then she, Alice, and the others went back inside for snacks and beverages.

"Leo, fix me a whiskey and water." Agnes told him. "I need something to get me going this morning. Maybe that will make me want to piss too. Then perhaps you will decide you want to take me to bed and fuck my old pussy. Jean can pair of with Frank so he can taste her cunt and Alice can play with John's peter again."

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers