Grandma and Me Ch. 01

Story Info
A Weekend Orgy.
16.7k words
3.85
82.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
574 Followers

I was nearly twenty one and there were no humans included in this story under the age of twenty one except the two babies that were born during the writing of the story.

*****

It was Friday afternoon and daddy was out of state until late on Saturday evening. I probably wouldn't see him until Sunday morning. My brother and sister were staying with neighbor friends all weekend too, so I had the house to myself with Agnes, my maternal grandmother. She was sixty four and she had come to live with us while my mother was still alive. After mother passed away, daddy agreed to let Agnes remain with our family under one condition. That condition was she not get intoxicated. We had seen enough of that when her daughter was living.

I think another reason daddy said it was alright for Agnes to stay with us was that he was being given a monthly subsidy by grandma's four brothers so they knew where she was and that she was being taken care of. What they didn't know wouldn't hurt them because there was more going on than they would ever know. There might have also been one more reason and that was that I think daddy was fucking the old bitch. I had caught her more than once coming upstairs very early in the mornings right after daddy had headed for the office. She was always dressed in a waltz length nightgown wearing lovely full fashioned stockings. I presume she was also wearing a garter girdle or garter belt to keep her stockings up.I never knew whether she was wearing panties or Directoire Knickers under her gown. I couldn't see an outline under her gown so I never really knew. When she got to the top of the stairs she just went right into the bathroom which was the first thing you came to. A couple of times I just stood outside the bathroom door and listened for the sound of her piss hitting the water in the stool. I was never disappointed.

When I came in the house about three o'clock I saw grandma sitting in her easy chair. She hadn't gotten dressed during the day and was still in her very sheer light blue nightgown. I could clearly see through it since she hadn't bothered putting a dress on. She wore a black cut out bra which enabled her very long nipples to protrude out the front of it. She was also wearing her black open bottom garter girdle with eight long straps that were holding up sheer black nylon stockings that were high up on her thighs. In addition she had put on her sheerest black nylon Directoire Knickers that came down her thigh to cover the tops of her stockings. She was also wearing one inch leather heeled shoes.

As I came into the house, she made an effort to get out of the chair but couldn't stand up. I said "Hello. How are you doing today?" She gave me a quizzical look like 'what are you talking about' and then sat back down. It was then I could see she had violated the one rule she was to abide by and that was to not get drunk.

Agnes mumbled "I gotta pee or I'm going to pee in the chair." I said "I'll help you get to the chamber pot but we're going to take those fucking knickers off of you first. Then if you start pissing on the way, you won't get them all wet. Do you understand Agnes?"

Agnes nodded her head "Yes" and I moved over in front of her and helped her stand up. I pulled up her nightgown and told her to hold it while I grabbed the waistband of her knickers and pulled them down to her ankles. However, before I pulled them down I put my hand in the crotch of them and, as I suspected, found they were saturated. I told her to step out of her shoes and as she did so I deftly pulled her knickers off of her feet and kept them in my hand. She put her shoes back on and I gently guided her into the stairway where the chamber pot was sitting and I helped her sit down on it.

To say she had to piss would be an understatement. She no sooner sat down with her legs spread wide open then I heard the all too familiar hissing sound followed by the splashing of her piss going into the pot. As I stood in front of her she looked at me as if wondering what was going on. I couldn't imagine where she had gotten her beer or whiskey because we had ours locked up and she had no key and every bar and liquor store in our small town had been told they were not sell her any. After about two minutes I could hear the stream begin to subside and then she was finished. There was no tissue so she simply left her gray haired cunt all wet and I helped her to get up again. As she did so she continued dribbling pee and it ran out of her cunt and down her thighs getting the tops of her stockings wet. She didn't even know she was still pissing she was so drunk. I wondered what had happened to all the pubic hair on her belly since she didn't show any until I saw it at the cleft of her slit. Someone must be shaving her belly I concluded.

I thought this was the perfect time to get her up to her bedroom so I turned her so she was facing the steps and proceeded to lead her up to her bedroom. As we went up the steps I noticed for the first time that the crotch of her knickers had several of her gray pubic hairs stuck to it. I wondered if she had leaked pee in the crotch and then as I looked at the crotch I saw it wasn't pee at all but remnants of someone's semen. In spite of her being fucking drunk, the seams on her black nylons were nice and straight and they had no runners in them. She was still dribbling piss as she climbed the stairs. I finally got her to the top and since we were facing the bathroom, I just guided her into it and sat her down on the toilet. As I did so, I could still hear the tinkling sound of her pee hitting the water in the stool. She must not have even known she had not finished pissing.

I unhooked her stockings from her garters and peeled them down her legs. For the first time I noticed she had apparently not shaved her legs for quite some time as there was massive gray hair on her thighs and legs clear to her ankles. I got her stockings off her legs and hung them on a towel bar. I was curious about the hair on her pits so I raised one arm up over her head and sure enough, there was a lush growth of pit hair too. Obviously if she was fucking daddy, then daddy had told her to stop shaving her legs and pits. I took a washcloth and rinsed it in hot water and put soap on it. "Agnes, I said, spread your legs so I can wash your wet piss smelling cunt." She spread and I began washing her cunt, lathering it up pretty good. I noticed she had no pubic hair on her belly until you got to the cleft of her cunt lips. Then there was a forest of gray hair. Obviously someone, namely daddy, was shaving her belly but not her cunt.

I rinsed out the washcloth and rinsed off her cunt, then dried her with a towel. "Now, let's get you into your bedroom and into bed." I said.

"You have been very naughty and I should tell daddy about it, but if you are good to me this weekend I won't say anything to him about this. Do you understand?"

Agnes mumbled a "Yes" and nodded her head. I told her she needed a nap but I wanted to know where the booze had come from.

"Well Frank came, uh Frank came over today, and he had a little bottle and we had a few drinks out of it." she said. Frank was my deceased mothers beer drinking lover. She loved him because of his long uncut cock and the fact that he drank beer with her. I couldn't believe that Agnes was sucking or fucking Frank, but if he brought booze to her she would do about anything for it.

"So Frank missed not being able to stop by and have Margaret here to service him, is that it?" I asked. "He thought if he brought along a bottle of whiskey he could probably get you to fuck him, is that correct?" I asked. "So did you fuck him this afternoon?" I asked.

"No. I took his uncut prick in my mouth and sucked him till he got hard, then I pulled his foreskin back and sucked his cock until he shot his semen in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, then I took another shot of whiskey and swallowed the rest of it," she said.

"Then, how did all this semen get inside the crotch of your knickers?" I asked. I showed her the damp spot in the crotch and I thought she was going to cry.

"Frank wanted to get me drunk and then he was going to shove his big fucking cock inside my pussy. I let him know I would suck his cock and he could shoot all over me, but I couldn't fuck him. So, he shot his load on my face and in my mouth and I wiped my face off with my knickers. I guess I must have used the crotch to wipe my face with." Agnes said.

I put Agnes into bed leaving her girdle and bra on her and covered her up. I told her I would begin dinner and would come back up and get in bed with her. I wanted to nurse on her teats. Her teats had very long nipples and they were easy to latch on to. Her nipples just seemed to flow out of the bottom of her teats rather than being centered on her teats as most women's are. It's like the way some women's teats seem to not hang down, but fall down and their nipples appear to be at the bottom of their teat. That's the way Agnes's teats were.

I went downstairs to begin dinner and when I had gotten everything prepared I thought I would take a look in daddy's bedroom. I saw a steamer trunk on the floor next to the wall. It was closed and the hasp was locked, but it didn't have a padlock over the hasp. I wondered what might be inside it. Then I caught myself looking at the ceiling and saw an eye hook screwed into the plaster. "What the hell's going on?" I asked myself. "Why would he have an eye hook in the ceiling with nothing to fasten to it?" Maybe Agnes could shed some light on it, so I would ask her when she woke up.

I went back upstairs and looked in on Agnes. She was snoring quietly, so I decided I would get into my lingerie and get in bed with her. She hadn't ever seen me in my lingerie, but I am sure she knew I had some. When mother was living, she always made a comment about "my things" to Frank. I think mother had wished I was a girl so she could put me in all sorts of nice feminine things.

Unfortunately for her, I was born with a cock and not a cunt.

I got out of my clothes and slipped my black garter belt on. I carefully rolled my black Manhattan heel stockings down and pulled them up my legs very carefully so as not to get a run in them. I fastened each stocking to the four garters on each side of the belt and pulled my very sheer black bikinis on. Rather than put a bra on, I just pulled a sheer waltz length nightgown over my head and headed for Agnes's room. My short nightie didn't cover very much and she would see my bikini panties and my cock right away when she saw me.

Agnes didn't even move when I got into bed and I turned toward her and began nursing on her left nipple which was closest to my face. It wasn't but about two minutes until she reached over with her right hand and pulled my head closer to her teat and told me "Keep nursing on my teat darling. I love it when you suckle me."

I said "Put your hand down along side of me and grab my cock. I want you to play with my cock now. You can pull it out of my panties. You don't have to skin it back yet. Just play with it. I'm going to nurse your teats some more." With that I took her engorged nipple back in my mouth and proceeded to suckle it for a few more minutes.

Agnes rolled over on her back and I told her to spread her legs wide open. When she did I took my hand and found her clit and began to masturbate it. It sprang to life after a couple of minutes and got very long and engorged. I got up on my knees and put my face down in her cunt and took her clit in my mouth and began sucking on it. I didn't expect the reaction I got from her.

"You big motherfucking grandmother fucker." she screamed. "How did you know that I was hoping you would suck my clit for me? I just love it when someone sucks me off like that. I just had an enormous orgasm and am about to have another. Now don't stop sucking me off."

I continued to suck her for another minute or two, then moved down and found her very large pee hole. I tried to stick my tongue inside it, but I couldn't do it. Suddenly I felt pee hole and began sucking on it. Suddenly a torrent of piss found its way into my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could.

Agnes said "I need that very long uncut prick of yours inside my very wet cunt. I want you to fuck me good and hard with that long cock of yours and then shoot your semen inside my cunt. I need to feel a good hot load of semen inside me today."

I replied that I would fuck her now and I would fuck her again later and she would be drowning in my semen. She thought that would be wonderful so I stuck my hard prick into the opening of her cunt and plowed it clear up to her cervix on the first thrust. It must have caught her up a little short because it took her breath away. Then I eased it back out and thrust it in a second time. I could feel my long foreskin peel back over the head of my cock. I left my cock deep inside her cunt for about a minute feeling her cunt getting wetter as I kept it inside her. I was wiggling it around inside here cunt and keeping the tip of it at her cervix. Agnes ooohed and aaahed about how good it felt and how fat it was getting. I withdrew it again and gave it a good thrust up into her cunt and unleashed a torrent of semen against her cervix, sort of hoping that if she still had a fertile egg inside her I might just impregnate her with my semen.

Agnes cried out "Oh my God. You enormous motherfucker. You just fucked your grandmother and filled her cunt with your semen. You are just a motherfucking grandmother fucker. Your cock is still long and hard inside me and it feels good. When you take it out I want to suck it clean and taste your semen and my juices. I'll need to put my knickers back on so I can catch all the semen dripping out of my cunt."

I slowly pulled my cock, which was dripping semen out of the end of it, out of her sopping wet cunt and straddled her chest. She began sucking me off and cleaning my cock. When she finished she pulled the foreskin back over the head of it and I got out of bed and went over and got her knickers and slipped them over her feet. She raised her butt off the bed and I pulled them up over her ass and up to her waist.

"You need to get some clean stockings on." I informed her. I went to her dresser and found a nice pair of long black stockings and took them over to her. I unfolded one and slipped it onto her foot and gently pulled it up her gray haired leg making sure the seam was straight. I fastened it to the front garter of the girdle she was still wearing. I repeated the process for the second one and told her to stand up on the floor so I could fasten the remaining garters and get her hose nice and tight. Of course, they were very long and came almost right up to her cunt lips. I then pulled the legs of her knickers down so they were covering the tops of her stockings. As she stood there I could immediately see my semen beginning to run out of her cunt and into the crotch of her knickers. I knew she would be saturated within a few minutes and I would need to put a different pair on her.

"Why do you no longer shave your pits or legs?" I asked. "I love looking at your gray haired pits and legs, but you have always shaved."

"Your daddy told me not to shave anymore." she replied. "He wanted to see how hairy I would be so I was simply told not to use the razor anymore. I haven't shaved for about six weeks now."

"That was so good. I needed a good hard fucking today. I hadn't had any cock in my cunt for two days now and I needed some. Your nice long uncut peter was just the tonic for me. I could feel it when your foreskin peeled back when you were thrusting inside me. It felt sooo good to me and I'm going to have your love juice running out of my cunt all night long tonight. For a twenty year old man you certainly know how to use your big uncut prick."

"Who are you getting your cock from on a regular basis?" I asked her.

"Why your daddy, of course. You mean you didn't know he is fucking me almost every night? By the way, what are you doing wearing women's lingerie? I love the way your cock looks inside your sheer bikini panties but I have never seen you wearing anything like that."

"Agnes, I have had this stuff for over three years now with some additions to it. Mommy always wanted me to be a girl so she insisted I have some feminine attire to wear, especially when Frank came over and was fucking her. She liked me to parade around with it on just for him. So now, I'm parading around in it just for you. I'll put my heels on when we go downstairs for dinner. Now, I have to piss. Do you want to hold onto my cock while I piss?"

"Oh that would be just wonderful." she cooed. "I have never held onto a man's cock when he was pissing, so am I going to be able to aim it for you? Yes?"

We went into the bathroom and I lifted the lid of the toilet and Agnes took hold of my cock. "Do you want me to pull your foreskin back darling?" she asked.

"No. Just let the piss go through it like it is now. Perhaps when I finish you might want to give it a little sucking and get all the piss off of it." I said.

I began to piss and Agnes had a great time just moving my cock around so it was hitting the water, then the sides of the toilet, then back to the water again. She could see that I pissed with great force and caused the water to bubble from my peeing so hard. Finally, my flow subsided and she squatted down and took my entire cock in her mouth and began running her tongue around the foreskin. Finally, she pulled the foreskin back and began sucking all the excess pee off my cock, then carefully pulled the foreskin back down so it was covering the entire head again. Then she stood up, wrapped her arms around me, and gave me a huge French kiss. I could clearly taste the remnants of my piss on her tongue. She kissed me for a very long time and reached down and grabbed my cock again

"I like your cock very much darling. It is similar to your daddy's but yet different. We'll have to do this more often or perhaps even all three of us. After dinner let me show you something I don't think you know about. Now, can Agnes have just a little cocktail and a cigarette before we eat dinner? I'm thirsty and I'm hungry."

We went downstairs and I fixed us each a martini and we smoked a cigarette before we had dinner.

Dinner was very good and we had coffee and another cigarette after dinner. We cleared the table and Agnes said, "Now I want you to follow me into your daddy's bedroom and I'll show you some things that will knock your eyes out."

"Do you see the steamer trunk" she asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Well let me open it and show you what is inside. You will be absolutely fascinated by what there is inside it." she said.

She took a small key, turned it in the hasp, opened the hasp, and pulled open the trunk lid.

Inside on the top tray lay a variety of cuffs, small whips, quirts, blindfolds as well as nipple and labial clamps. She removed the tray and in the bottom was a six volt battery with alligator clips attached to some wires as well as a length of rope and a couple of "O" rings.

She moved over to his dresser drawer, pulled it open, and indicated I should look inside. There were sheer nighties, sheer bikini panties, about four or five girdles, some black, some white, and one blue one. Also were several cut out bras plus three or four boxes that contained nylon stockings. I also saw a large dildo that mut have been at least a foot long.

"What is this all about?" I asked. "Does he actually wear this clothing? Does he have high heeled shoes too? When does he wear it?" I asked.

Agnes replied that he wore it almost every night when they were in bed fucking each other. He liked to be dressed in women's lingerie as he was fucking her and he also slept in it most nights.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
574 Followers