Grandma and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

"What does he do with the whips and the quirt?" I asked. "Surely he doesn't beat you with them does he?"

She said "He smacks me around with them, but not real hard. He likes me to hold my cunt lips open and then he takes the quirt and slaps me on the inside of my legs at my cunt lips. Sometimes he even hits my clit with it. If he hits hard it can cause me to get tears in my eyes."

"Why the rope"? I asked.

Agnes said "He cuffs my wrists, then runs the rope through the loop in the cuffs, runs the rope through the eye hook in the ceiling and pulls my arms up over my head so my toes are barely touching the floor. Then he puts the ball gag in my mouth so I can't scream and puts the leg cuffs on and fastens them to the spreader bar which is under the bed. Now my legs are about three feet apart and my cunt is fully exposed and open to him."

"Does he do this every night?" I asked.

"No. Only if he comes home and thinks I have been a bad girl or a naughty lady that day." she replied.

"Then he might spank me good and hard with the quirt and smack my cunt lips with it a few times." she replied.

"Can we do a couple of things tonight?" I asked. "Nothing that will hurt you, but just a couple of things to see how it works. I think I would like to suspend you from the ceiling for a minute of two."

"Get the cuffs, ball gag, and rope out of the trunk." she said. "Fasten the cuffs on my wrists and legs, then put the rope through the "O" ring on the wrist cuffs and hook it on. Now stand on the chair and run the rope through the eye hook in the ceiling and fasten it to the leg of the dresser. Get the spreader bar and fasten the hooks on it to the legs cuffs. Now put the ball gag in my mouth and tighten it in the back of my head. If I have a problem I will wiggle my head sideways. That will be your signal to stop. Understand darling?" Agnes asked.

Having done all of that I gradually pulled on the rope and as her arms went over her head I could again see the lush forest of gray hair under her arms. I pulled till I had her toes just touching the floor. I took the quirt and before I began, I pulled her now soaking wet knickers down to her knees. I could see her crotch was totally soaking wet with my semen that had run out of her cunt since I had fucked her earlier. Having done that, I proceeded to lay a few smacks on her ample ass. She didn't flinch under those blows, so I gave her a few more, a little harder this time. That caused a little toe dance on her part. Finally, I just decided to smack her with it on her cunt lips and cunt. I gave her four or five pretty hard smacks and that caused her to not only do a toe dance but wiggle a little bit showing some discomfort. I then decided to give the long nipples on her teats a few smacks. I know she felt them because she moaned a bit after I was done.

Next I thought I would give the alligator clips and battery a test. As I took the battery out of the trunk I looked at Agnes and I could see fear in her eyes. I asked her if she was afraid of this and she nodded "yes" with her head. I asked her if daddy used this on her and again she nodded in the affirmative.

"I take it you don't like having him use it on your cunt lips huh?" I asked. She shook her head "no". I asked if it hurt too badly and she shook her head "yes". "Well, I won't leave the current on but a couple of seconds." I said. I hooked the clamps to her cunt lips and the alligator clips to the clamps and turned on the rheostat switch of the battery. Slowly I turned the current up until I saw her eyes widen in fear.

"Am I hurting you too much?" I asked. She shook her head "no", so I upped it a little more. She started shaking and again I asked if I was hurting her. Again the response was a shake of the head "no". Finally I turned the switch up about half way and she nodded her head for me to stop. I shut it off and quickly unhooked the clips and clamps from her cunt lips. I removed the ball gag from her mouth and she said "Oh it feels good a little bit, then it begins to hurt. I like having it done once in awhile, but I'm always afraid when your daddy does it he will forget and turn it up to the maximum and leave it on. I couldn't take that. Darling, now I have to piss so unfasten the rope and get the spreader bar off me unless you want to hold the chamber pot while I piss otherwise I want to go out on the side porch and piss."

I unhooked the rope, took her legs cuffs off, and pulled her already soaking wet knickers back up to her waist. "I'll let you go out on the porch if you will piss on me." I told her. She agreed, so we headed to the side porch and I squatted down in front of Agnes and she let loose a mighty stream of golden pee. It hit my chest and was very hot. She finished in a couple of minutes and stood there with her cunt wide open. That was my invitation to crawl up and clean her cunt of my my semen and her piss. I did that and she stood up and said "It is time for us to go upstairs and for you to give me another good fuck. Then we need to get some sleep."

We went upstairs and stopped in the bathroom so I could douche her cunt. I filled the bulb with very warm water and she sat on the front of the toilet and pulled down her knickers while I inserted the nozzle into her cunt. I gently squeezed the bulb and almost immediately the water and strings of my semen came dribbling out of her cunt and falling into the toilet bowl. She sat back on the stool and I could hear the rest of the water dripping into the toilet. I filled the bulb a second time with even warmer water and gave her another squirt. She hollered a little this time about the water being too warm, but she let it all run into the toilet bowl. I had her stand up and I wiped her pussy nice and dry with a huge towel then headed her toward the bedroom.

"I want to nurse on you again." I said. "Then I will give you another good fucking and we get some sleep for awhile. So let's take these very wet, soggy knickers off of you and when we finish I'll put a fresh,clean pair on you to sleep in tonight. Then I am going to suckle you till I fall asleep with your teat in my mouth." I said. I removed her wet, wet knickers as well as my very wet clothing and we proceeded to get in bed.

She wanted to ride my cock for awhile and I agreed. She lifted herself up over me and since my cock was already standing straight our from my body, she just sat down on it, impaling herself on it. She rode it up and down for about five minutes and then sat down on it and sat very still. I could feel the tip of my cock going into something nice and firm. I guessed it might have been her cervix. Agnes just wiggled and squirmed around for a couple of minutes then got very, very wet inside her cunt. I presumed she had given herself a massive climax because she had that look of wonderment in her eyes. "Darling, I want you to stay underneath me but I want you to fuck me good and hard with that long rampant cock of yours. Just shoot your load of semen inside me and then rest, because I want it to start leaking down the sides of my cunt and out of my pussy while I am still sitting on you."

I started bucking up and down inside her cunt and came about sixty seconds later, a massive climax. I knew had filled her cunt up quite well with semen. She sat quietly and straddled my body. I could begin to feel the semen slowly finding its way down the walls of her cunt and suddenly knew it was leaking out around the base of my cock. Agnes just sat there savoring the moment.

Quite suddenly I began to get even wetter and I could see the look of contentment on Agnes's face. She was dribbling pee on me and thoroughly enjoying doing it. I felt the warmth of it and then quite suddenly she stopped. She stuck her chest toward me and offered me one of her lovely nipples still encased in her cut out bra. I took it in my mouth and suckled it for a minute or so, then she offered me the other one and I did the same thing. My cock was beginning to shrivel up inside her cunt and as she realized this, she began to disengage herself from me.

I got off the bed with my cock still dripping semen from the tip of it and got her a very sheer white pair of Directoire Knickers. I took to them to the bed and slipped them over her ankles and pulled them up as far as I could get them. She raised her butt of the bed and finished pulling them up to her waist with the bottom part covering her stocking tops quite nicely. I knew she would have the crotch saturated in a few minutes. I got back into bed with her and she gave me another French kiss and said "You were a great fuck. You did just what I wanted you to do. Now we need to get some rest and we will fuck again in the morning. I will want all of that wonderfully long cock of yours back inside me in the morning. I don't fuck too badly for being a sixty four year old grandma do I?"

"No. You fuck very well. Now I want to nurse your teats and fall asleep suckling. But let me feel the crotch of your knickers first to see if they are wet." I said. I felt the crotch and it was saturated with my semen. I knew it would pretty much dry by morning and would leave the crotch nice and stiff. Agnes would need a clean pair for Sunday. With that she pulled me to her teat and I began nursing. I soon fell asleep.

I must have woke up around four o'clock and really had to piss. Agnes wasn't in bed so I went to the bathroom. She was pissing and it sounded like she really had needed to go badly. Her sheer white knickers were down around her ankles and I bent down and took them off of her legs. Then I stood in front of her and aimed my cock between her legs and began pissing. She didn't move and when I was done she lovingly took hold of my nuts and fondled them, then put my cock back in her mouth and began sucking on it. She massaged my nuts as she was sucking and I got erect very quickly. I asked her "Agnes do want my love juice in your mouth or your cunt?"

She replied "I want you to shoot it in my mouth so I can swallow it dear." I let go with an enormous load and she took it all in her mouth. In fact, some of it ran out of her mouth and down along the sides of it. She took her fingers and put it back in her mouth and said "That was quite a load. I didn't expect that much from you after all the fucking we did yesterday. Now why don't you get down on your knees and let me slide up on the toilet and you can eat my pussy some more, especially nibbling on my clit and getting it engorged and making me have an orgasm."

I opened her cunt lips and found her already large clit and began sucking on it. She began bucking and humping and then exploded in a huge climax, pulling my face into her cunt as far as she could. I continued sucking on her clit and she quickly had a second orgasm. I then moved down and began sucking on her big pee hole and was quickly finding my mouth engulfed by some pee dribbles.

"Agnes, we have to get back and get a little more rest." I said. "Daddy will be coming home today and we need to have the house in order." She agreed and after I washed her cunt with some soap and warm water and dried her off, we went back to bed and got some more sleep.

We got up about eight o'clock, had breakfast, and straightened the house up. I suggested we shower together so we could play with each other some more and Agnes agreed. I undressed her, taking care to not cause her stockings to run as I peeled them down her hairy legs. She pulled down her girdle and I unfastened her cut out bra and let her ample teats fall down on her chest. I unhooked my stockings and pulled them down my legs, unhooked my garter belt and let it fall to the floor, and pulled my nightie over my head and dropped it on the floor.

"I have to pee again." she said. I told her to just hold it a minute and she could pee on me in the shower.

We got in the shower and I laid down on the floor and Agnes stood over me and spread her legs wide apart and the pee flowed freely. It was amazing what a strong stream she had. I sat up a little bit and let it hit my face sticking my tongue out to see how salty it was. Suddenly, she was finished and I stood up and turned the water to the shower on. We soaped each other with me paying particular attention to washing her legs, armpits, and hairy cunt. Agnes focused on my cock and nuts, with her peeling the foreskin back to wash the head of my cock so it was nice and clean. We got out of the shower and dried each other off. I got some clean clothing out of her dresser for her to put on including another cut out bra, girdle, and stockings.

She said she didn't think it would be a good idea for me to be wearing lingerie when daddy got home that afternoon. I agreed and went into my bedroom and got dressed in some of my regular clothing. I unlocked my dresser drawer that had my bottle of VO in it, found two shot glasses, and went back to Agnes's room. I told her since she had been so good since I found her drunk on Friday, I was going to let her have a couple of shots of whiskey. I poured us each one, we toasted each other, and slugged it down. I gave her another and poured myself one too. We toasted each other again and this time we both sipped it slowly. I informed her because she had been so good to me I wouldn't tell daddy that she had gotten drunk. She kissed me and thanked me profusely. I just told her we were going to be fucking each other regularly from then on.

I took the VO back to my room along with the glasses which I had rinsed out and locked them back in the drawer. We went downstairs and waited for daddy to arrive home. Agnes knew she would have to fuck him that night, so she was prepared for that. She also thought she would tell him about my lingerie and letting me know what was in the trunk. She seemed to think she could handle him alright, so I agreed with her thinking.

I decided I needed to be out of the house when he arrived home, so I told Agnes I was going to do some grocery shopping for some things and would be back shortly.

I saw daddy's car in the driveway when I got home, so I decided to go in the side door off the kitchen with the groceries. I put things away and started out through the dining room when I heard "Thwack, Thwack" and Agnes hollering "Daddy don't hit me again. I'll be good. I wasn't naughty." Then I heard "Thwack, Thwack" again, and again Agnes screamed.

I heard daddy shout at her "You damned motherfucking whore bitch. I go out of town on business for a couple of days and come back and find three pairs of your fucking Directoire Knickers in the clothes hamper and have dried semen all over the crotch of them. What do you mean you weren't fucking Frank? How would you get three pairs so fucked up in two days time?" I heard him smack her again and again she screamed out that she'd be good.

I looked into the bedroom through the packet doors which were open and saw Agnes with wrist cuffs on and the rope fastened to the "O" ring with the rope pulled through the eye hook in the ceiling. Daddy had the rope pulled just tight enough that Agnes was up on her toes in her stocking feet. That was all she was wearing and they were up to her cunt and held up by roll garters. Her ankles were also cuffed and her legs were held apart by the spreader bar. When I looked into the bedroom he had just smacked her cunt with the crop and again she screamed.

Daddy must have changed clothes quickly when he came home because he was wearing a black garter girdle with eight straps, sheer black full fashioned stockings, a black cut out bra, and two inch sling back pumps. When he swung at her I could see his semi erect uncut cock swaying back and forth because he wasn't wearing any bikinis or panties.

I spoke up and said "Daddy, she didn't fuck Frank. She fucked me. I fucked her. Frank had come over on Friday afternoon and wanted to fuck her and she told him she couldn't do that. So he made her suck him off instead. When he shot his load of semen it hit her face and she wiped it off with the crotch of her knickers. The other two pair got semen in them because of me. Don't beat her so hard. She is telling you the truth."

He looked at me and said "Well, I at least know the truth now." With that I heard a familiar hissing sound and suddenly Agnes began pissing. It ran down both of her thighs and then the stream began to fall directly on the floor. Daddy hit her cunt again with the crop and told her to stop pissing. She couldn't stop and it just kept coming down onto the floor. Her stockings were soaked and there was a huge puddle on the floor when she finally got finished.

"Get a towel and wipe her cunt and legs and then mop up the floor. I'll unfasten the rope and let her down. I think she probably needs another good fucking." I could tell by the looks of his cock, standing straight out in front of him and curved like a scimitar that he was ready to impale her on his cock.

"Please master daddy, give me your long fucking uncut cock. I need that cock inside my cunt and a load of your hot semen inside me. I'd really like for you to try and breed me. Even at sixty four I think I could have another baby and I would be a good mother."

"Oh I'm going to fuck you Agnes but I don't want to breed you. Your daughter and my wife was a testimonial to how good a mother you could be. She was a fucking alcoholic and a fucking whore and couldn't keep away from uncut cocks. So, I'll give you a good fucking, but no thanks to breeding you." With that he crouched in front of her wide open cunt and slammed his erect, long cock completely inside her cunt. I heard the breath go out of her and she squirmed a little bit, but then wrapped her wet stocking clad legs around his back and kept his cock impaled inside her. It took him less than two minutes before he arched his back and stiffened up and unleashed his load of hot semen inside her cunt. Agnes just squealed and hollered about how good it felt and told him to keep it up in her cervix.

Daddy said to me "Go and get a fresh pair of sheer knickers for her to wear after I pull out. I want her fucking cunt leaking my semen into the crotch of them.". I went upstairs and got a pair of very sheer black knickers out of her dresser and took them downstairs. Daddy was just pulling his shriveled up cock out of her and stuck it in Agnes's face so she could clean it off. She stuck it in her mouth and began sucking the semen and her juices off of it. I opened her knickers up and slipped them on over her ankles and began sliding them up her wet stocking covered legs. As I looked at her still open cunt I could see daddy's semen already beginning to leak out of her cunt and onto the wet, matted, grey hair. I told Agnes to lift her ass up off the bed so I could pull the knickers up to her waist. She did so and finally she pulled them so the crotch was up tight against her wet cunt. No sooner had she done so then I could see the crotch already getting soaking wet.

"Now, get her upstairs to her room and do what you want with the old fucking whore. I do suggest however, that she and you get some sleep as we might have company tonight for dinner and I don't want you two falling asleep at the table. Now get her out of here."

I guided Agnes up the stairs and as I did so I could see the crotch of her knickers was already saturated with daddy's semen. She needed to get her wet stockings off and really needed a shower, so I told her to just go into the bathroom and we would shower together. I pulled her knickers down to her ankles and she stepped out of them and I rolled her long wet stockings down her legs and pulled them off. I got out of my clothing and was just about to turn the shower on when Agnes said "I have to pee pee again darling. Do you want me to pee all over you?" I nodded in the affirmative and laid down in the shower floor. She straddled me and pulled her lips open a little further and began sending a strong stream of piss down all over me. It was nice and warm and I wanted it to continue forever, but she finished in about a minute or so.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers