Grandma and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

I stood up and turned the shower on and we began soaping each other again. I washed her legs and back taking care to wash her ass good, then turned her around so she was facing me. I soaped her cunt hair and pit hair up with a good lather and began washing them intensely. I then soaped her long teats and nipples and played with them for a few minutes. Meanwhile, Agnes began soaping my cock and nuts and playing carefully with them so she wouldn't hurt me. She stroked my cock up and down pulling the foreskin over the helmet to soap my cock head. I think she was trying to get my cock hard again so she could get another mouthful of semen, but I couldn't get it up for her.

We rinsed off and I turned the water off and got two warm towels. I dried Agnes's back and legs off and told her to spread her legs so I could wipe her cunt. She wiped my belly and cock and then carefully fondled my nuts with the towel. She was careful to pull my long foreskin back and wipe it dry too. Finally finished we headed for her bedroom. She didn't want anything on while she napped so I tucked her in bed, then got in myself and snuggled up to her. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me and told me "Thank you for defending me against daddy. He would never have believed me. You saved me darling. Now I want you to nurse me till you and I both fall asleep."

With that she pulled my face to her left teat and I began nursing her. She ooohed and aaahed as I did so, then quickly quieted down and I knew she was sound asleep. I suckled a little while longer, then decided to get my 'attire' on so daddy could see what I wore. As I walked into the hallway I could hear voices downstairs

Curious, I went downstairs and looked inside daddy's bedroom through the still open packet doors. I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw our twenty year old red haired neighbor girl, Barbara, flat on her back in the bed with her legs in the air and daddy with his face completely buried in her red haired cunt.

She had her eyes partially closed and a dreamy look of contentment on her face. All she was wearing were a pair of light brown full fashioned stocking held up by roll garters. Her somewhat generous teats were falling along side her chest with the nice red nipples showing quite prominently.

Daddy was busy eating her cunt out. I could hear him sucking on her clit and as he did so, she wiggled around, obviously having a very good time as he ate her. She opened her eyes a little bit and that was when she saw me. She motioned for me to come in and stand at her face. I quietly entered the bedroom and went to her. She simply grabbed my cock and proceeded to stick it an her mouth and begin nibbling on my foreskin. She cupped my dangling nuts in her hand and began massaging them and I quickly became very erect. She skinned me back and began sucking my cock in earnest. Daddy was still eating away on her clit and playing with her pee hole. As I looked at him I could see the very prominent mass of red pubic hair that began just below her navel and went down into her cunt area.

Suddenly without any warning I just erupted in her mouth. She clamped her mouth closed and sucked the semen right out of my raging hard cock.

I must have given her three or four doses of semen and she just kept sucking on it getting all that she could. That, coupled with daddy sucking her clit again, must have caused her to have another orgasm, because she humped and bumped her hips up and down on the bed, and as she did so, I saw daddy just suck her cunt even harder.

Then, suddenly, it got very quiet and daddy looked up and saw me with my cock still in her mouth. "Did she suck your cock off good?" he asked. "Good enough to make me come in her mouth." I replied.

With that, he got up on his knees and I saw his long cock was already hard again after having just fucked Agnes an hour or so ago. He moved forward and rammed his foreskin covered head into her cunt, causing her to scream out in pain.

"You big motherfucker, you just rammed your cock up into my cervix. Be a little more gentle the next time you ram it up there. I like it in my cervix, but not when it is slammed so hard."

Daddy pulled his cock all the way out of her cunt and slammed it into her again, this time keeping it inside her cunt. He stroked her for a minute or so, then stiffened up, arched his back, and filled her cunt with his seed. She just laid back on the pillow, closed her eyes, and got a look of contentment all over her face.

He told me "I am not letting her wipe her cunt, so go over to the second dresser drawer and get a pair of sheer black bikini panties out of it.

When I take my cock out of her slip them on over her legs and pull them up to her cunt. She can leak into them all night tonight."

I got the panties out of the drawer and pulled them on over her ankles and pulled them up to her ass. She raised up and I slid them up to her cunt. She adjusted them and sat up in bed. She told daddy she needed to clean his cock off too, so he stuck it in her mouth and she cleaned him off as she had done mine.

After cleaning daddy's cock, she announced she needed to piss and badly. Daddy told her to go out on the side porch and we would watch her pee. He informed her she wouldn't be allowed to pull her panties down but would pee right through them.

When she climbed out of bed I was amazed to see her bright red pubic hair an inch or so above the waistband of her bikini panties. She had a forest of hair. It was also very obvious she did not shave her armpits either as she had a very abundant growth of red hair under each pit. I could tell it had been some time since her pits had seen a razor on them. Finally, I looked at her stocking clad legs and now could also see the red hair showing through her stockings.

Walking behind her as she made her way to the porch, I looked in admiration at her very long brown stockings with very straight seams pulled high on her thighs and her fanny encased in sheer black nylon. It was a sight to behold. I opened the side door for her and daddy and I followed her out onto the porch.

To say she had to piss would be an understatement. She no sooner got on the porch than the piss started streaming from the crotch of her bikinis, running down her legs and splattering onto the wooden floor of the porch. She just pissed and pissed. Suddenly it was over and she said "I think I am finished. I need a cigarette and a drink."

We went inside into the kitchen and daddy mixed a pitcher of martinis. About this time Agnes wandered into the kitchen, saw the martinis and clearly stated "I will have one of those too as well as a cigarette." Her teats were hanging down to her waist because she had no bra on. Of course, Barbara's teats were hanging down also, but not quite as far.

Father got four glasses and poured a drink for each of us. It was kind of unusual but the men had their cocks hanging down and Agnes and Barbara had no knickers on, Barbara having removed her panties after she pissed through them. Actually all Barbara had on were her thoroughly wet stockings. Agnes had not put any clothing on when she awoke from her nap.

We toasted each other and sipped our drinks. Father lit cigarettes for Agnes and Barbara and I lit my own. We talked and drank and daddy and I played with the women's teats. I hadn't ever seen Barbara's so they were new to me. Very nice and full with large round nipples. Easy to nurse on I decided. Barbara saw me eyeing her teats and asked me if I would like to suck her nipples. I didn't need a second invitation, so I took some gin and sprinkled it on one nipple and began sucking on it. She just threw her head back and moaned a little as I sucked it. Suddenly Agnes was on her knees and at Barbara's cunt, opening the lips and slipping her tongue on her clit.

Daddy got down on the floor and rammed his cock into Agnes's cunt from behind, causing Agnes to get her face shoved even further into Barbara's cunt. Barbara took hold of my nuts and began fondling and massaging them as I nursed on her.

Suddenly, daddy just slammed his cock into Agnes's cunt and kept it there. I knew he had just shot another load of semen into her gaping cunt. All of a sudden I felt Barbara pull away from me and she bent down and began sucking my cock. She skinned the foreskin back and really nursed on it in earnest. Unable to hold back any longer, I just released my load into her mouth. I wanted to pull away, but she kept her mouth closed over my cock until it began to get soft. Then she opened her mouth, pulled the foreskin back over my helmet and sucked the remains of my love juice into her mouth.

Barbara said "I just love playing with your cocks. They are so neat when the foreskin is completely over the head. I like to try and stretch it out with my fingers. Also when your nuts are dangling and I know they are nice and warm and full of semen I love to fondle them. It is so much fun to watch your cocks become erect and ready to fuck." With that she grabbed each of our cocks and began fondling them hoping to get them nice and stiff again. However, she was going to be playing with them in vain as we had each just shot huge loads of semen into Agnes's cunt and Barbara's mouth so we were both a little beat.

However, she decided she wanted to suck Master daddy off again, so she dipped his cock into the martini glass and get the end of his cock all wet with gin and plopped it into her mouth. Agnes realized she needed to have some gin and decided that sticking my cock all the way into the martini pitcher and totally immersing it into the gin would give her a good drink of booze as well as a good cock to nurse on. I just let her suck on it and play with my long foreskin.

Master daddy finally said "Take your fucking whore grandmother up to her bedroom and make her take a little nap. We are going to have dinner about eight o'clock and she needs to be fresh and ready for dinner. If she thinks she needs a good fucking, tell her to wait. Barbara and I are going to take a nap too and then we'll get dressed for dinner."

I guided Agnes up the stairs and I got a good view of her grey haired cunt and hairy legs as she walked in front of me. When we got to the top of the stairs she just went into the bathroom, raised the lid and seat of the toilet, straddled it and began pissing. I just watched, mystified at the way her stream was just falling straight down into the toilet bowl. Her long cunt lips just seemed to open up and her cunt hair got all wet and just hung straight down. Some pee was running down her thighs but not much. She must have pissed for a solid two minutes, then it was all over.

Then Agnes just scooted out in front of the toilet, spread her legs and pulled her cunt lips open and said "Now, eat my cunt out you big motherfucker. I want to have a huge climax right here. My cunt needs your tongue licking around inside it. You also need to suck on my pee hole so you can get all the remnants out of it. I've talked to my sister Alice. She's your great aunt and she told me you have a tongue like a serpent. She said you really knew how to eat a woman's pussy so show me she knows what she is talking about."

I stuck my tongue up into her crevice and began licking. I found her clit and sucked on it for a minute or two then shifted to her pee hole and sucked on it. She was right. There were some dribbles remaining and I sucked them greedily.

Agnes shook and shivered as her orgasm happened. I thought she was going to fall down it was so intense. Finally it subsided and I asked her if she wanted me to wash her cunt and legs. She agreed so I wet a washcloth with warm water, washed her cunt and hairy legs good and then dried her off. I played with the long gray hair on her legs as I was drying her off thinking how good it was that she had stopped shaving her legs and armpits.

I then escorted her into her bedroom, put a very sheer nightgown on her and told her to take a little nap. There were going to be some things happening later that night and she needed to be alert and wide awake for them. I hadn't told her I was going to put a speculum in her cunt and make her wear it all night, even while we were having dinner.

About seven thirty I woke her up, asked her if she needed to pee, and when she said "No", I told her to spread her fucking legs wide open and hold her cunt lips apart.

"What are you going to do?" she asked. "Fuck me before we go downstairs?"

"No." I said. "I'm going to put something in your cunt that will make it stay wide open and also accentuate your pee hole. Now open up."

About the same time I heard high heels tapping on the floor and looked up and saw Master daddy standing in Agnes's doorway. He had changed into a black garter girdle, sheer black stockings, a powder blue sheer nylon gown, and two inch heels.

"What the fuck is going on?" he asked. "Are you going to fuck her right now?" as he saw her legs splayed wide open and my cock swinging back and forth down my thigh.

"No." I told him. "I'm putting a nice speculum in her cunt so she will be wide open all evening and also have her pee hole accentuated for us all to see. I also have one for Barbara if you want to use it."

"An excellent idea." he said. "I don't know why I had not thought of doing that. Is it warm or is it cold?" he asked.

"I warmed both of them so that it wouldn't be such a shock when I shoved it in her cunt. Then we are going to get dressed and come downstairs for drinks and dinner."

"That is why I brought this little package up to you for Agnes to put on. I have some new stockings for her to wear as well as a brand new open cup bra that will let more of her teats show so she will be more accessible to nurse." he said. "Now get the equipment in her cunt and have her dress then come down for refreshments and dinner." He turned and left the room and went downstairs to see his whore Barbara.

Agnes stood on the floor and I helped her into her sheer black eight strap garter girdle then held her new bra while she fitted her teats into the open cups. Then I hooked the bra for her as she adjusted her teats in the cups.

She sat down on the bed, rolled her stockings down, then put first one stocking on, then the second one, and fastened the front garter to each.

I told her to lie back on the bed, splay her legs wide apart, and take her cunt lips and pull them open as wide as she could. When she had done that I gently began inserting the speculum inside her cunt, easing it up inside a little at a time until it was completely inserted in her cunt. Then I began tightening the screw to the spreader that would keep it as wide open as needed. Finally I got it as wide open as I thought necessary and stopped. I asked her how it felt and she said "It feels like a big metal dick sticking my cunt."

I told her to stand up and put her two inch high sling back pumps on, got a pair of sheer black Directoire Knickers from her dresser drawer as well as a sheer light blue waltz length gown that covered absolutely nothing when she had it on.

I put on my garter girdle, stockings, sheer white gown, two inch leather pumps, and took my DK's with me and we were ready to go downstairs.

Our very first surprise when we got downstairs was to see Barbara suspended from the "O" ring with cuffed wrists and being lightly whipped by Master Daddy. She was crying softly and telling him it was an accident and she wouldn't let it happen again. As I looked around I could what I thought was the cause of the consternation. Barbara had apparently pissed on the floor as there was quite a large puddle of pee around where she was suspended. She had apparently peed on the floor before being able to get to the chamber pot in time to go and was being punished for it. He smacked her five more times with two of those across her red cunt lips to which she screamed out loud.

Agnes looked at the puddle on the floor and exclaimed "Oh Master Daddy, did your poor little red haired whore have an accident? Did her pee run down her thighs and legs and get her stockings all wet too? Now she has to change them and someone will have to wipe the floor."

"You keep your fucking mouth shut you old whore. I can handle her all by myself. Just look at all the wet red hair around her cunt and on her thighs. She only had to tell me she needed to piss and I would have gotten off of her and let her go. But no, she had to keep my fucking cock inside her too long and this is what happened. Now Agnes go get a towel and wipe it up and John, you wipe her legs and thighs and take off her stockings."

I unhooked her stockings from her garters and pulled them down her legs carefully so as not to cause a run in them. Then I dried her thighs and legs, playing with all the red hair on her legs and up around her cunt. Agnes got the floor wiped off and dried and then Master Daddy said. "Alright Barbara. It is time for you to get a special piece of equipment in your cunt so when I let you down, just lie on the bed, spread your legs as far apart as possible, and grab your long cunt lips and spread them apart."

Master daddy let her down and she laid on the bed, spreading her legs wide and opening her cunt lips as far as she could. With one easy motion, Master Daddy inserted the speculum into her cunt and began tightening the screw to spread it wide open.

"Oh my God. What the fuck is that things? A metal prick? It's got my fucking cunt spread open so wide you could stick a horse cock in me." Barbara told us.

"It's a fucking speculum dear and I can't believe you haven't had your doctor put one in your fucking cunt sometime during the past. I must say though it looks very good against your blazing red hair and lets us see your clit and pee hole very nicely." he told her.

I was totally mesmerized by how wide open it had spread her cunt lipt and vagina. Of course, Barbara had such an immense growth of pubic hair along with growing on her thighs and legs the silver of the speculum showed quite brilliantly.

Agnes was just as fascinated by it even though she was wearing the same thing in her cunt. Perhaps she was accustomed to having one in her cunt because of her age and needing to be examined once in awhile by her doctor.

"Alright Barbara, it is time to get your lingerie on again and this time when you have to piss, please let us know so we can help you. That goes for you to Agnes, you fucking old whore." Master Daddy told them.

He must have been a little turned on by the fact that each of them had a speculum in their cunts because his cock was beginning to grow a little larger and beginning to rise up off of his thigh.

Barbara told him he must be getting a charge out of seeing them with the metal cock stuck in their cunts as his prick was beginning to get a rise and fatten up.

Agnes suddenly announced that she needed to piss so Master Daddy told us we would go outdoors and watch her piss. It was kind of fun to watch her try and walk with the speculum stuffed in her cunt as it made her do more like a waddle than a walk. Agnes stood on the porch and spread her legs and started pissing. The only problem was that instead of coming out in a solid stream, it came out like you had the nozzle of the garden hose turned on to a mist cycle. It didn't go very far either and most of it blew back against her legs getting her stockings soaking wet.

"Oh fuck." was all Agnes said when she finished pissing. "I got my fucking stockings soaking wet. Now I"ll have to change them again."

Master Daddy asked Barbara if she needed to pee and she shook her head "no". She really looked elegant with all her bright red hair and the silver speculum hanging out of her cunt, so we went back in the house with Barbara holding onto Master Daddy's long cock and guiding him into the kitchen so we could sit down and have some breakfast.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers