Grandma and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

Master got the vodka bottle out along with orange and tomato juice so we could have Screwdrivers or Bloody Mary's before or with breakfast. I fixed sausage, scrambled eggs, and toast and we sat down to eat. Master proposed a toast saying "All of us should be horny and fucking each other all day today." With a chorus of "Amen's" we drank and ate.

I told Agnes I needed to stick my Bloody Mary glass in her teat and then suck it for a minute. She got up from her chair, came over to me, let me put her nipple in the Bloody Mary, then suck it off of her nipple. I just kept sucking for a minute or two. Suddenly as she was standing there beside me, I heard a little hiss and looked down and saw pee running down her legs. I took my free hand and stuck it up near the speculum and, sure enough, I felt the warm cascade of pee running down out of her pee hole and down her thighs.

Master Daddy didn't hear it or see it because he was busy letting Barbara suck on his partially erect cock. I think she liked having his cock for breakfast better than the scrambled eggs and sausage. She was on her knees holding his prick in her left hand and sucking away on his schlong.

I looked at her and saw she had finally taken her free hand and had pulled his long foreskin back over the head of his cock so she could now suck his head rather than just foreskin. That set Master Daddy off and thirty seconds later I saw semen running out of Barbara's mouth down her chin and falling onto her teats. She continued sucking his prick until it began to go soft, then she pulled his foreskin back over the end of it and let go. She took another gulp of her Screwdriver to wash his semen down with then continued eating her breakfast, as did he.

When we finished with breakfast and had cleared the table Master thought it would be nice to put hooks through Agnes's nipples and let little weights dangle down from them for the day. She was already pierced so it was simply a matter of slipping the hooks through the holes. Agnes didn't look too happy about it, but Master told her if she didn't agree he would put the spreader bar on her ankles and whip her cunt till her clit was sore. She finally agreed that she would permit it for the day.

We went into the living room and Master got the hooks and weights out and fastened them to her already hanging teats. The added weight caused them to hang down even further, even though she was wearing a cut out bra. Barbara had to nudge them with her fingers causing them to sway back and forth for a minute and you could see Agnes was in some discomfort from it.

Barbara told us she needed to piss and Master told her to go out on the side porch, sit down, and piss, seeing how far she would be able to spray. It was hilarious to watch because all that came out of her peehole was a fine mist for about a minute and a half. The speculum was pinching against her ureter and causing it to not let her piss shoot out her pee hole like she was used to doing. We all watched and giggled about it. When she finished Master Daddy took his prick and began pissing right at her speculum. It splashed all over, getting her belly fur all wet as well as the hair on her thighs and legs. When he finished, he stuck his cock back in her mouth and told her to suck it again.

My prick was beginning to get erect and I stood in front of Agnes and said "You fucking old whore, you need to suck my prick again. You haven't had any cock since last night."

She took her hand and pulled my foreskin back so my red head was showing and put it in her mouth, sucking very hard as she did so. I took my hands and flicked the weights on her nipples a few times. Agnes winced as I did so, letting me know it hurt a little bit.

"I could have pulled your fucking nipples." I told her. "Then you would let out a holler. Now suck on my fucking prick."

Agnes began sucking my cock in earnest and was really turning me on as I thought about the speculum stuck in her cunt. Suddenly I told her to stop sucking my cock as I needed to piss.

"Take your fucking DK's off then lie back on the edge of the bed." I said.

"What are you going to do?" asked Master Daddy.

"I'm going to have her lie back and piss in her speculum, just to see how much piss her cunt will hold before it begins overflowing onto the floor." I told him.

"Brilliant idea. Then the old bitch can wipe it up after it all spills out and I can put the ball gag in her mouth and whip her cunt for awhile." he said.

"You'll do no such fucking thing you asshole. Don't you know how badly that would hurt?" Agnes told him. "I'll let him piss in the speculum, but you aren't whipping this old girl when I'm finished letting his piss drain out of me."

"Oh. Alright." he said. "Barbara, go to the kitchen and get the large dishpan and bring it in here. We can keep some of his piss from falling on the floor if we put it under her while he is pissing."

Barbara got the dishpan and set it on the floor by the edge of the bed. Agnes climbed onto the bed, pulled her DK's down around her ankles and Master Daddy took them off and held her legs in the air. My cock was flaccid so I just pointed it at the speculum and began pissing. I probably only pissed four ounces or so into her cunt and then it was full. I just stopped and finished pissing in the dishpan. We immediately began to unscrew the speculum and pulled it out of Agnes's cunt causing all my piss to be squeezed out into the dishpan, perhaps except for a little bit.

She stood up over the dishpan and the excess piss began dribbling out of her cunt. I took the speculum and told her to suck on it to find out what her cunt tasted like. She put it in her mouth and sucked it then said "Not exactly what I thought, but not bad."

Barbara now wanted the metal taken out of her red haired cunt, so Master just reached down and pulled it out. She screeched a little bit, as it seemed stuck to the walls of her cunt, but it came out fairly easily.

Master Daddy's cock was at half staff and looking rather large, so he pushed Barbara back on the bed, told her to spread her cunt lips apart and mounted her right then and there. She must have been wet because his cock went clear in to the hilt on his first push. I knew she was in for a good fucking and my cock was now begining to stir, so I took Agnes by the hand and we went upstairs to her bedroom.

"I want you to mount me from behind like a stallion." she said. "You haven't fucked me that way for a long time and I want my weighted teats hanging down when you fuck me, so let me get on my knees and elbows, then stick that long motherfucker in me and breed me."

I waited until she got in position and spread her cheeks out wide. Then I drilled her cunt with my fucking cock, burying it to the hilt at once. I fucked her very slowly, burying my fucking cock in her cunt as deeply as I could each time I shoved it in her cunt. Agnes was ooohing and aaaahing about how good it felt and how big around it was and how deep it was inside her when I could hold back no longer.

I felt my cock seemingly get longer and as quickly as it erupted inside her cunt, I pulled it out and shot a couple of spurts across her ass, then aimed my prick as the back of her stockings and gave them another two or three spurts of semen getting both of them wet. I took my free hand and rubbed the semen all across the nylon and seams of both calves. Combined with her having pissed on them and me having spurted semen on them, she would need to change them soon.

Agnes wanted to clean my prick off, so she turned around so she could get it in her mouth. As she did so, he teats, weighted down with the weights, were being pulled straight down out of her open cup bra. I gave each weight a gentle tug and made it swing to and fro. She screamed a little bit as I did it as it apparently hurt a little. I then just decided to take the weights off each nipple, so I gently pulled the hooks out of each one.

"Oh thank you darling." she told me. "I know everyone has fun with them and they look nice, but it hurts like hell having those fucking wires through your nipples. It will feel delightful if you will nurse them after I suck your cock clean." she said.

"Before you suck my cock, you need to put your DK's back on. I only gave you one or two squirts of pollen, but you will be leaking shortly and I want to see your gusset all wet as it leaks out.

She got off the bed and I held the leg openings at the floor so she could step ito them. As she did, I pulled them up to her waist. She got back onto the bed and commenced sucking my cock clean.

After she cleaned off my prick I told her we needed to nap for an hour or two as we would be having dinner with Master and Barbara and Master would want us fresh. So I climbed in beside Agnes, snuggled up to her, put her right nipple in my mouth, and proceeded to nurse her. I fell asleep with her nipple in my mouth I was so tired.About two hours later, I was dozing when I heard tap, tap, tap along the hallway. I wakened Agnes, who was sound asleep, and no sooner had I done so than Master Daddy and Barbara appeared in the doorway.

Both of them were wearing garter belts, stockings, and high heeled shoes. Barbara had on a sheer red cut out bra with half her teats sticking out of each cup. Both were wearing knee length sheer white nylon gowns that covered absolutely nothing.

"Barbara wanted to find out what you two were doing, so we decided to come up and peek in on you." Master said. "It's pretty obvious that you were both sleeping, but let's see what you have on under the covers."

Barbara came over and pulled the covers down revealing that we had not changed clothing since we came upstairs. Master quickly felt the crotch of Agnes's DK's and found them to be soaking wet.

"Well, it is certainly clear that someone fucked you after you got upstairs." he said "You must enjoy him fucking you once you saw how big his fucking cock is. Now get your fucking ass out of bed because I need to give you a swat or two because I found out you were naughty while I was gone. You were naughty weren't you Agnes?"

"Oh Master, I didn't do anything really wrong. I only sucked Frank's cock because he wanted to fuck me and I told him I couldn't do that. That's all I did Master."

"Grab your knees you fucking whore. I'm going to give you three swats and you're lucky it isn't five. John, pull her fucking wet knickers down to her ankles." Master said.

With that, he swung his arm back and smacked her with the quirt I had not seen in his hand. She screamed bloody murder, but he quickly smacked her again and again.

"Now pull her fucking knickers back up and have her piss, then wash her up and you two come down for dinner. Master said "Barbara, you bitch. Come with me so we can finish up dinner."

"Yes Daddy." she said and followed him out of the bedroom, their heels tapping along the hallway as they left.

I helped Agnes to the bathroom and pulled her wet knickers down to her ankles. She squatted over the toilet and the piss came roaring out of her pee hole like a faucet turned on full blast. She peed hard for a minute then it became a dribble and finally stopped.

I ran some warm water, and got a washcloth wet and soapy and washed her cunt and her ass. Her ass was only red where the quirt had smacked her, so it wasn't bad. I also unhooked her stockings from the garters and peeled them down her legs. I washed her thighs as they had pee dribbled on them, then I dried her off and took her back to her bedroom.

I got a clean pair of DK's out of her drawer. They were sheer white nylon and you could see right through them. I also got a clean pair of stockings out of her drawer and took them to her. She rolled each one down, put it on, and pulled them up her legs. She fastened all the garters to them. I helped her into her DK's and she pulled them up to her waist, stepped into her high heels and we went downstairs to find Master Daddy and Barbara.

We found them in the kitchen but they weren't finishing up dinner. Barbara was on a small pillow on her knees with Master Daddy's cock in her mouth. She was sucking him off and masturbating him at the same time and just as we began to enjoy the sight Master Daddy blew his load of semen into her mouth. Barbara got caught up a little short as though she had not expected him to come so quickly, but she managed to swallow all of his semen. She finished him off then pulled his foreskin back down over the head of his cock and got off the pillow.

"John, you and Agnes finish up dinner while I make a pitcher of martinis and Barbara freshens up a bit. She is leaking pollen from her cunt and just swallowed a big load as well. She needs to put on some clean knickers and stockings. Don't you darling?"

"Yes Master Daddy. My pussy is leaking big time and I can feel how wet my knickers are already." she replied.

Barbara left to presumably change stockings and knickers and Agnes and I finished up dinner. Master Daddy had made an enormous pitcher of Bombay gin martinis and Agnes said she needed one very badly. Master Daddy told her to take hold of his prick and stick it in her glass and he would pour the martini over his cock, then she could stick his cock in her mouth and drink the gin off of it.

Agnes thought that was hilarious, but she did it anyway. About that time Barbara walked back into the kitchen and wanted to know what the fuck was going on with Agnes having Master Daddy's cock in her mouth. Master Daddy told her to not get all excited, it was just something he suggested on the spur of the moment.

We sat down and had cocktails and cigarettes and after two martinis I knew both the women were getting a little looped. Master suggested they each have a third drink when suddenly Barbara got up and went out on the side porch. The rest of us followed her out and by the time we got outside she was standing with her legs spread wide apart and a stream of pee flowing out of her cunt lips.

She pissed for about a minute and a half then suddenly it was all over. The porch floor was soaking wet like a thunderstorm had just passed by.

Barbara's cunt hair was still wet with pee drops on her tendrils of hair. I took my finger and wiped it through her pussy then lifted it to my lips and licked it off.

"John. You are just a fucking cock.You have to lick the piss off of my cunt and your fucking cock is beginning to get hard again." she said. "Now, let's go inside and eat. I am famished."

We finished an elegant dinner with Brandy,coffee, and a couple of cigarettes each. Then Agnes and I cleared the table and went into the living room

Master Daddy and Barbara weren't there so we peeked in the packet doors of his bedroom.

She was on her knees and elbows and Master was behind her with his cock going in and out of her cunt, whipping her hips with the quirt like a jockey whips his mount in a race. We stood there in amazement watching him plow her cunt with her squealing and hollering "You great big motherfucker. Give me that fat prick of yours and fill me up with your semen and sperm so I get bred tonight."

Master finally dropped the quirt, grabbed her hips with both hands, arched his back, and shot an apparent huge load of semen into her cunt. Barbara wriggled and squirmed around trying her best to get the head of his prick exactly where she wanted it in her cunt.

"Don't stop now you motherfucker. I'm in the midst of a huge orgasm and I need your prick in there fucking me good and hard." she screamed.

Master complied by just keeping his long cock in her cunt and letting her position herself on it.

Finally she deemed she had gotten enough cock for awhile and told Master to get his cock around to her face so she could lick it clean for him. He pulled out, dripping semen on the sheets and she turned, faced him, and stuck his dripping cock in her mouth to suck him clean.

Agnes nudged me, waved her head signalling for us to go upstairs, and we quietly left the two of them to their own devices for the rest of the night. Agnes led the way and I got a glimpse of her legs with her seams straight and tight on her legs. I saw her sheer white DK's too and as we reached the landing she stopped, lifted her gown, pulled her DK's down to her ankles, and stepped out of them. She lead me into the bathroom where she lifted the lid of the toilet stool, straddled it, pulled her cunt lips apart, and pissed. Not just piss, but more like a roaring stream over a waterfall. She also grabbed my cock and began playing with my long foreskin.

When she finished pissing, she sat on the toilet and stuck my soft cock in her mouth and began nibbling on my long foreskin. Suddenly, she pulled the foreskin back over the head of my prick and begins sucking me off. I asked her if she wanted me to come in her mouth and she shakes her head "No.".

"Then we need to get in bed so you can have my prick deep in your wet fucking cunt." I told her.

I pulled her off the toilet, lead her into her bedroom, pushed her down on the bed, told her to spread her fucking legs apart, pulled her long cunt lips apart, and prepared to get her bred.

She opened her cunt and I shoved my very erect prick deep inside her very wet cunt, reaching clear to her cervix on the first thrust. I leaned forward and also begin nursing on one of her long nipples. It is quite tasty and she told me to keep nursing her.

Suddenly I felt her vagina get wetter and I knew she has had an orgasm. "Fuck me you motherfucker." she told me. "I want that fucking prick of yours deep in my cunt so I get all of your pollen when you blast off. I want to have a wet cunt all night tonight, so give me a huge load of your semen and sperm."

I thrust my cock in and out of her wet cunt about ten more times until I could hold back no longer and flooded her cunt with a load of semen. Agnes "ooohed and aaaahed" as it shot out of the end of my cock and bucked and humped her ass as I kept my prick deep inside her. I felt her ureter contract and felt the warmth of her piss flood across my lower belly just above my cock.

She was still mewing and cooing a few minutes later telling me to "keep that long motherfucker inside her as she was really horny." I was able to sustain my erection and kept pushing in and pulling out until finally Agnes just went limp and said "Darling, that's enough for right now. You've worn me out and I am totally satisfied. I'll be leaking your love juices out of my cunt all night long unless I stick a pair of panties in my pussy to keep them inside me."

I nursed her teat again for a few minutes, making the nipple longer than it already was, then I pulled my limp dick out of her cunt and wiped it across the tops of her stockings to leave my mark.

She pulled me up so she could suck the love juices off of my cock and after she had cleaned me off, she pulled my foreskin back down over the head of my now totally limp dick.

I got out of bed and went to her dresser, found a nice sheer pair of bikini panties for her to stuff in her vagina and took them over to her. She spread her cunt lips wide open again and as she did so, I gently stuffed them inside of her. Now she wouldn't be leaking anything out of her cunt.

I told her we needed to get some sleep and asked her if she needed to piss before retiring. She said she didn't need to go, but would wake me during the night when she did. She kissed me deeply, sticking her tongue in my mouth, turned toward me, and offered her other teat to me to nurse on till we fell asleep. I grasped her long nipple in my mouth and began sucking gently on it. She murmured sounds of affection as I continued to suckle her. Her nipple got longer and stiffer as I nursed and finally, I knew Agnes was asleep.

I let go of her teat and turned on my back. She immediately took her hand and placed it on my shriveled cock.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers