Grandma and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

About two o'clock in the morning I awoke with a raging piss hard on. I felt in the bed next to me and no Agnes. I got up with my cock sticking straight out in front of me and plodded to the bathroom. Agnes was sitting on the toilet and I could hear her piss stream hitting the water in the bowl. She looked up and saw me. She motioned for me to come over to her and as I did so, she took hold of my very erect cock and stuck it in her mouth. She began sucking it in and out, never pulling my foreskin back at all.

Suddenly, without any warning at all, I erupted inside her mouth, filling her with a big gob of baby batter.

"Oh you big fucker." she said. "I love it when you shoot your fucking semen in my mouth. Now move your prick down and piss all over my fucking cunt hair."

She took my cock, aimed it toward her belly fur, and I began pissing. It was dribbles at first, then I burst into a steady solid stream, getting her lower belly saturated with my golden nectar. After pissing on her for at least a minute, my stream let up and she stuck my cock back in her mouth and began sucking on it again.

"I just simply love your cock darling. Whether you are fucking me or I am sucking on it, I love it." she said. "Now, get a towel, wipe my belly off, then let's quietly go downstairs and see what your daddy and his red haired whore are doing."

I got a towel, wiped her off, and as she stood up from the toilet, I knelt down and licked her wet cunt. Then I took the towel and dried her cunt off too. As we headed down the stairs I could see the bedroom light of daddy Mac was still on. We went around into the living room and looked through the packet doors, which were partially open, at the scene going on in the bedroom.

Master Daddy had Barbara in cuffs and the cuffs were tied together and the rope went through an "O" hook in the ceiling and was fastened to an awe in the floor. Barbara's hands were tightly secured above her head and I could see her very red pit hair. Her ankles were attached to a three foot long spreader bar and she was wearing her two inch high heels. She was pulled just high enough that only the toes of her shoes were touching the floor. Her cunt was spread open and her red belly fur was clearly visible for everyone to see. She also had a ball gag in her mouth.

Master daddy was smacking her cunt lips with the quirt and asking her "Are you going to piss all over me again when I am fucking you, my dear?" I have you sitting on my lap with my fucking cock deep inside your soaking wet cunt and you piss all over me. That wasn't nice, so now you are feeling the pain of the quirt for your indiscretion. I hope as I smack your cunt lips with the quirt that it actually hurts you and makes you realize you shouldn't treat your Master Daddy that way."

She squealed in pain as he hit her extended cunt lips another five times and then smacked each ass cheek five times. She was getting a little red on her ass.

Finally Master Daddy stopped, told her she was going to suck his cock and nut sack when he let her down and that she wasn't to piss all over him when he was fucking her again unless he told her to do so. Did she understand?

Barbara shook her head "yes" and Master Daddy took the ball gag out of her mouth and unhooked the rope and let her down. About that time he saw Agnes and me watching and told us to come in and get his red haired whore and wash her ass and cunt lips in cold water, but not before she got on her knees and sucked his cock, which was standing straight out like a flagpole.

She pulled his foreskin over the head of his cock, which was very red and wet. Barbara sucked him for a good three or four minutes until without any warning at all, Master Daddy erupted in her mouth with such a load of semen that she had it running out the corners of her mouth and down on her teats. Agnes reached out with her fingers and wiped it back into Barbara's mouth so she could swallow it. Then Agnes licked the remaining semen off of her finger and swallowed it.

"I needed to taste Master Daddy's semen again since I haven't fucked him for a while." she said.

"Well you fucking old whore. You can stick my cock in your mouth right now and get the remains of what I just gave this whore to drink." Master daddy said.

Master told us we would be going to Princeton to see Joanne for some new lingerie and stockings on Tuesday. We all thought that to be pretty neat, so were looking forward to our trip.

*****

A sequel to this will follow.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers