Grandma and the Black Minister

Story Info
I discover my Grandma receiving a "Blessing".
1.5k words
4.29
33.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Church smelled old and dusty. This didn't seem to bother my Grandma. She sat next to me smiling and waiting, content. She LOVED coming to Church, she had been coming "religiously" ever since my Grandpa died 5 years before...She often dragged me along, although I pretended to enjoy myself because I wanted to spend time with my Grandma.

My Grandma was a petite woman, blonde hair in a bob, nice earrings, she looked a bit like Betty White, but 10 years younger. A pretty woman, she spent her time in her garden, pottering around her home in our small country town, and going to Church. She involved herself in her Church community, always volunteering and working closely with the Minister.

Father Brown was a tall black man, very young for his work, in his mid-30's, younger than me, and seemed devout. He gave energetic sermons and went about his duties with energy and vigour. He looked like a young Will Smith, but more athletic. On top of his work with the Church he also ran a local boxing gym for troubled youth which kept him fit and on his toes.

My Grandma always spoke highly of him, she was always saying things like "Father Brown is doing such great work for this town" and "If only we had him years ago, this town needs a strong community leader like him" and she absolutely adored him.

Father Browns wife was a buxom black woman, strong and tall, with wide hips and a large "booty". I say that because I'm always jealous of her, she has such a great curvy figure. She reminds me of Michelle Obama, so stunning. They appeared to have a great marriage and their young daughter was often at Church sitting near us. My Grandma would scoop her up and she'd sit on my Grandmas lap, my Grandma staring with adoring eyes at her father up at the podium giving a sermon or celebrating a wedding we were invited too at the Church.

One day I offered to volunteer in the kitchen serving hot meals to the homeless which ran from the back of the Church. The Church had a fitted kitchen and the people would come up to the window and receive hot pasta, soup and a coffee which was a blessing during winter. They'd sit and talk in the cafeteria area and Father Brown would walk amongst them enquiring as to their condition and how they were managing. He was a lovely young man. My Grandma was working beside me, making pasta and boiling soup and humming Christian hymns, really enjoying her work.

I got home early the next morning having worked all night serving, cleaning and restocking the kitchen, walking through the front door around 9am exhausted and ready for a long sleep. Grandma had stayed behind saying that Father Brown had offered to drop her home after the volunteers had all left. This was normal he often dropped her home on his way back to his family after a long night in the Kitchen.

"Shit!!!"....I'd left my phone back at the Church kitchen. I needed my phone as I work as a nurse and on call, so I made a warm coffee and drank it quickly then drove back to the Church downtown, hoping to be able to sneak some sleep in before my shit later that day.

The car park was empty and the front doors were closed and locked, so I made it around the back entrance where the Kitchen was. I had a spare key to get in so I let myself in and found my phone in the Kitchen by a kettle. I must have left it there while I was cleaning or something, "Silly!'" I thought to myself and smiled. I was about to hurry back to my car and home to bed.......and then I heard a noise. A woman laughing.

"Who's that?" I thought. It was coming from Father Browns office. He had an office in one of the rooms in the Church complex between the Kitchen and the Chapel. A woman's laughter drifted down to me from its direction. I listened closely and then I heard what sounded like the desk move abruptly, grazing on the floor. And then again!

"Oh no!! The Church is being robbed!! Someone's in Father Browns office stealing his furniture!!" I thought to myself. I panicked, my phone was flat so I couldn't call anyone. "I'll confront them, try and scare them....I'll probably know them, this is a small town" I decided. I made my way slowly through the kitchen access into the hallway that connects the complex and where Father Browns office door is. I walked slowly, not wanting to startle the burglars in case they got scared and hurt me or something....

I reached Father Browns office door, which was slightly open. I could hear something strange now....moaning......the burglar was moaning? It sounded like a woman. She was giving off moans and I could hear Father Browns desk jar on the ground in sharp bursts. "What's going on in there?" I wondered, confused and scared. There was also a weird smell emanating from within the office. Then I heard a man grunt!!! It sounded like a satisfied grunt, and then again! And again!

I peered slowly around the corner into the office, not wanting to be seen. I eased the door ever so slightly so it wouldn't make a noise.....What I saw rocked me to my core!

I could never have expected this. On the desk, moaning, was my Grandma!! She was bent over, her skirt bunched up around her petite hips, her ass was aimed up and back, her back arched, her chest mashed down against Father Browns big desk, her hands planted beside her face on the desk for support.....Behind her, thrusting long and hard was Father Brown. He had his slacks around one ankle, one leg freed and his foot up on the chair. His hands where firmly grasping my Grandmas hips, he was leaning over her and thrusting really hard, grunting with each thrust. A deep throaty grunt through gritted teeth. He had his eyes firmly shut with his full lips forming a slight smile.

I could see the whole situation from a side-on angle. Luckily they were both too engrossed in their passions that they didn't notice me, staring amazed from the shadowy hall.

The passions went on. Father Brown, his eyes shut, grunting through his teeth, kept on thrusting. Every now and then he'd gently spank my Grandmas ass, she'd moan in response and buck back at him. I could hear his balls slapping against her and he was really, really thrusting into her. He was pulling his penis all the way out and then ramming it back in, again and again, steady and unrelenting. She had a hairy vagina with grey and blonde hairs, and Father Browns low hanging hairy balls kept smacking against her with his thrusts with a wet slapping sound.

My Grandma was in heaven! Her eyes were also firmly shut and her face was flat against the desk. He mouth made a perfect "O", every now and then she'd bite her lip when he spanked her, and she was moaning a perfect hymn in tune with Father Browns thrusts. The desk was creaking and grinding on the floor, which was so loud and I'd worry they'd open their eyes and see me!

Father Brown was really giving it to my Grandma. They went at it like this for what felt like 20 minutes from the time I had reached the door.....Eventually Father Brown began to moan loudly, he stepped back and withdrew from my moaning Grandma. My Grandma seemed to know what to do. She fell to her knees on the floor of the office and knelt in front of Father Brown. He threw his head back in ecstasy as she wrapped her dainty white hand around his hard black penis and then began to suck. I could see her running her tongue around his penis and massage his balls with her other hand. She was looking up at him with love in her eyes, she absolutely adored him!!

Father Brown moaned loudly while stroking his hand through my Grandmas blonde bob and moving his hips gently forward and back as she sucked him to climax.

He came hard in her mouth and she swallowed everything, licking and sucking his cock completely clean.

I was finally able to move, and before they saw me I retreated back towards the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen I broke into a run and got back to my car as quickly as possible. I saw Father Browns car hidden behind a tree near the back of the Church by an access road. He never normally parked there, he must have moved the car after myself and the other volunteers had left.

On the drive back home my heart was thumping in my chest....I never would have guessed my Grandma was sexually active! She was a Church lady, always going on about her Church stuff....and Father Brown!??? He was married! With a young daughter, and a gorgeous handsome wife! He was a Minister in a Church for gods sake!!! I couldn't believe it.

I was already so exhausted and in shock I fell instantly asleep. I dreamt that I was in my Grandmas position, bent over Father Browns desk, my Grandma at the door watching and giving her blessings....