Grandma and the Sunshine Girls Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,102 Followers

"No Grandma, I don't think that would be a problem," I finally said, my cock already expanding in the tiny shorts.

"I was worried you might find it rather disgusting; after all we are much older than the young girls you're probably used to seeing, well, with the exception of Elizabeth. At forty-five she's the baby of our club," grandma said with a nervous laugh.

"Grandma, let me interrupt you right here. From what I've seen of you today I would have to say that you could probably put some of those young girls to shame. I mean seriously, you're quite lovely and very easy to look at," I told her, hoping I wasn't sounding too eager.

"That's sweet of you to say honey, even though we both know that's not true," came her chuckling reply.

Before I could protest she went on, "Here's where what I want to say gets weird. I was thinking that since you are a young man, and full of hormones, then perhaps I could help you prepare yourself for seeing a bunch of naked women."

"How?" I croaked.

"Since I'm your Grandmother you probably won't have any hormonal problems with seeing me naked. So what I propose is for the remainder of the day I'll stay naked so you can get used to being around a naked woman. That should make it easier for you when the girls come over tomorrow. Do you think that would help?" She just sat there with a questioning look on her face as hormones flooded my body.

"I'm sure it would," I gulped.

"Okay then," she said, and then stood and turned her back to me.

I sat there watching as she fumbled with the sash of her robe for a bit. Once she had it untied she slowly shrugged the robe off, letting it float to the floor. Instantly my dick grew. It continued to grow when she turned to face me in all her glory.

Jumping up off the couch I shouted, "Holy shit Grandma, you're gorgeous!"

And she was too. Her ass was as round and tight as any thirty year olds, and her tits, although fairly small, sat firm and proud on her chest, the quarter-inch nipples poking from her dark brown areolas nice and stiff. Further below her tummy was reasonably flat, and her mound was very prominent. There wasn't a single hair on her pussy, and I could see the hood covering her clit along with the tips of her inner labia. Her entire body was tanned. I was sure I was drooling as I stared wide-eyed at what had to be one of the hottest women I'd ever seen. That included the lady next door.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" grandma cried, one of her hands coming up and covering her mouth.

At first I wasn't sure what was going on, but when I noticed where her eyes were focused I looked down and almost fainted. I was wrong about my cock not making an unexpected appearance; because there it was, slithering down my inner thigh like nobodies business, the head all purple and angry looking. So much for the shorts being snug enough to contain my monster, my brain screamed.

"H-How fucking big is that thing?" grandma stammered, her eyes never wavering from my cock.

"Ten and a half inches when it's hard," I stated sheepishly, a hint of pride in my voice.

I knew this because my cousin Tucker and I had compared cock sizes once. His eleven-inch monster was longer than mine, but my dick was a shade thicker, making it a tie in my book.

Finally looking up grandma whispered, "You better be careful with that, you could hurt someone."

"I'm real gentle Grandma," I assured her.

"I take it you're not a virgin then," she said, the tip of her tongue coming out to moisten her lips.

"No, I've had sex plenty of times," I told her. Of course I didn't tell her that plenty of times for me meant four times, with the same girl I might add. Peggy McClusky, one of the biggest sluts in Omaha.

I wasn't sure, but it looked as if grandma was going to reach out and touch my cock, until the doorbell rang. Snatching up her robe she told me to put my jeans back on then started for the door while tying her robe closed. I bounded up the stairs and immediately yanked off the shorts because they were strangling my cock. Rummaging through my suitcase I found a pair of sweats and put them on. Once my cock had started to deflate I went back down to see who had came over. To my surprise, and delight, it was Elizabeth from next door. She was wearing a white and rose-colored robe that barely reached the middle of her thighs. When she moved her big tits jiggled enough for me to know she wasn't wearing a bra. I could feel the hormones starting to act up again.

Her and grandma were in the kitchen chatting when I walked up. Elizabeth turned and smiled.

"And who are you?" she cooed, before saying, "No, don't tell me, let me guess. You must be Millie's newest plaything.

Grandma squealed out, "Lizzie!" but it didn't stop her neighbor from talking.

"Millie here thinks I'm a nympho, but don't let her fool you. She likes the cock just as much as I do, maybe more," Elizabeth chortled.

"Elizabeth Ann!" grandma hollered.

"Calm down Millie, I'm just funning is all," Elizabeth retorted.

Calmly grandma said, "Lizzie, I'd like you to meet my Grandson."

Elizabeth's eyes grew big as they darted between grandma and I, her face beet red.

"Oh crap, I'm so sorry Millie, I had no idea. Please forgive me, I was just having a little fun," Elizabeth choked.

"It's okay sweetie, I'll get you back," grandma chuckled then slipped her arm around Elizabeth's shoulder and guided her to where I stood.

"Elizabeth, I'd like you to meet my grandson Billy. Billy, this is my best friend Elizabeth, whom you saw earlier today," grandma said with a wink.

I extended my hand and shook hers and said, "Pleased to meet you."

"As with you Billy," Elizabeth replied, holding my hand a little longer than necessary.

After the introduction I went over and sat on one of the couches while the two women stayed in the kitchen gabbing. As I sat there watching them images of both in the buff drifted through my brain causing my cock to inflate slightly. Knowing that I was going to see grandma naked most of today I tried to get my hormones in check so she wouldn't get upset. I was pretty sure she didn't want to see her grandson walking around with a hard-on just because he couldn't control his teenage urges. Several minutes later they came and joined me. Grandma sat next to me while Elizabeth sat in the chair that grandma had used earlier. She crossed her legs and smiled knowingly as she saw my eyes drift down in hopes of catching a glimpse of her crotch. Unfortunately I didn't. What felt like hours, but really was only about thirty minutes we sat there with both women bombarding me with questions. What kind of music did I like? What kind of movies did I watch? Did I have any hobbies? Did I have a steady girlfriend? That question actually came from grandma. I answered classic rock to the music one, action ones to the movie question, and no to the hobby one. As far as the steady girlfriend one, I told them I didn't want one, I preferred to play the field instead. For some reason that made both women glance at each other and smile.

Shortly Elizabeth asked grandma if she was through reading the book she'd loaned her; I think it was Fifty Shades Of Grey, or something. Grandma told her she was and said she'd go get it. Apparently it was upstairs since that's where grandma headed. Once she was out of sight Elizabeth stood and stepped over to me.

"I was wondering if you could do me a favor Billy?" she purred.

"Uh, sure," I replied.

Smiling down at me with big brown doe eyes she said, "Well, I shaved my pussy yesterday, but I'm not sure if I got all the hair. Would you be a dear and check?"

With that she stepped even closer and lifted her outside leg so she could plant her foot on the arm of the couch. By doing so her robe opened placing her cunt just inches from my face. It was so close I could smell it. It smelled fantastic.

"So Billy, you see any hairs I might have missed?" she asked in a sultry voice.

Gulping several times I managed to stammer out, "No."

"Is there any stubble I should take care of?" she asked, reaching down and spreading her lips apart.

"I don't see any," I croaked.

"Maybe you should make sure. Just run your fingers over it and let me know if it's still smooth or not," she breathed huskily.

I must have died and went to heaven I thought. Here I was in my grandmother's house, and some older woman wanted me to touch her cunt. Shakily I reached up and gently touched her mound. Her skin was hot and very smooth.

Moving her hand out of the way she whispered, "Maybe you should run your fingers through my slit just to make sure. I wouldn't want to give some guys dick rug burn, now would I?"

"No, you wouldn't want that," I gleefully replied.

Rubbing my hand past her mound I slid two fingers through her very wet slit. When my fingertips bumped her clit she let out a soft moan then removed her foot from the couch and stood leaning over me.

"Thanks for your help Billy," she said, placing one hand where her foot had been and then leaning in to kiss my cheek. In order for her not to fall forward she placed her other hand directly over my throbbing rock hard cock. Before her lips even reached my cheek she stood straight up and backpedaled a couple of steps.

With a stunned look on her face she exclaimed, "Oh my God!"

As her face lost the stunned look and her lips curled into a lecherous grin we heard grandma coming down the stairs. Elizabeth raced over and quickly guided grandma toward the kitchen whispering excitedly into her ear the whole way. I watched them as they shot furtive glances my way every so often, but really didn't pay too much attention; I was too busy inhaling the sweet musky aroma that clung to my fingers. Once I looked over and saw grandma shaking her head vigorously no to something Elizabeth had said, but the odor coming off my fingers drew my attention away from them. I probably would have sat there the rest of the day sniffing the fragrant musk from my fingers had it not been for the sound of the front door closing. Looking up I saw grandma standing near the door with a frown on her face.

"What's wrong Grandma?" I asked, glancing around and not seeing Elizabeth anywhere.

"Nothing sweetheart," she replied as she slowly walked over to me.

When she stopped right in front of me she asked, "Should we try our little experiment again?"

Looking into her eyes I whispered, "I'd like that."

Without hesitation, or moving back any, she slowly untied the sash and deftly shrugged the robe off. Once again I was in awe at how truly lovely she was. I let my eyes roam up and down her body until every detail of her was burned into my brain, my cock rock hard in seconds. When I finally looked at her face I fully expected her to show disapproval at how I had stared at her nakedness, but all I saw was love in her eyes and a smile on her face.

"You know sweetie, it might help with the awkwardness if you got undressed too. That way we'd be on equal footing. Of course I'll understand if you don't want to," she told me in a soft voice.

Standing I cupped her face in my hands and said, "I think that's only fair, but first I have to apologize in advance."

"Apologize for what?" she asked, a slight tremor in her voice.

"If I'm going to be walking around you naked, then you should know that more than likely I'll have a boner most of the time," I laughed.

Grandma laughed back and said, "Oh honey, that's a natural reaction, although I don't see why you'd be excited about seeing this old body of mine. I'm sure after a few minutes your hormones will relax."

"Have you looked in the mirror lately Grandma? You are one smoking hot lady," I told her as I pulled my shirt up over my head and dropped it on the couch.

"Thank you sweetie. Now, how about the rest?" she asked pointing toward my sweats.

"Okay, just remember, I warned you," I replied, reaching into the waistband and slowly lowering my sweats.

There was less than a foot between us as I pulled down the sweats and for some reason grandma took another half step toward me. As expected my cock caught on the waistband of my sweats and was pulled straight down until the waistband cleared it. Once my throbbing meat was free it sprang forcefully up, the pre-cum dripping head slapping against grandma's cunt before sliding up her mound to rest on her tummy. As my sweats slid down around my ankles I looked at grandma's mound and saw the wet streak of pre-cum clinging to her.

Without thinking I said, "Sorry Grandma," and reached down to wipe it away. As soon as my fingers touched her pussy I realized just what I was doing but was unable to stop myself. The tip of my middle finger grazed the protective hood of her clit and caused her to give a long sigh. My hand continued up and over her soft smooth mound scooping my wetness away until I had removed most of it. Bending I picked up my shirt and wiped my hand, then looked at grandma. She stood there wide-eyed just staring off into space for a bit before her eyes started to focus again. When they did she fixed me with an odd expression, but didn't utter a single word. The gravity of what I had just done quickly set in filling me with remorse.

"God Grandma, I'm so sorry. Please don't be angry," I begged.

She stared at me for a couple of seconds more before finally saying, "I'm not mad honey, but please be careful where you touch me. I'm quite sensitive there."

"I'll try to be more careful," I promised, secretly wanting to touch her pussy again.

Shaking her head while staring at my dick she snickered, "You sure didn't get that from my side of the family."

I'd always believed that I had gotten my size and height from mom's side of the family, and now with grandma's admission I was positive. Dad wasn't very tall but mom was. Mom also had an ample set of tits that I've secretly admired since puberty. Nothing perverted or anything; I just liked the way they jiggled and bounced when she wasn't wearing a bra.

"So, what shall we do the rest of the day?" grandma asked, breaking into my thoughts of mom's boobs.

"Whatever you want to Grandma, " I told her, trying real hard not to stare at her naked body.

She thought for a minute then made suggestions, such as soaking up some sun, or maybe watching a movie, or whatever I wanted to do. I chose watching a movie since it would be dark in the media room, which meant I wouldn't be able to see her as good as now. I figured a couple of hours in the dark would help get my cock to go down. It almost worked too. We were reclining side by side in what had to be the most comfortable chairs in the world when grandma reached over and patted my stomach affectionately while telling me I should be careful around Elizabeth. When I asked why she just said that Elizabeth was a man-eater. We both laughed when I told her I wouldn't mind that. When I apologized for being so crude she told me not to worry about it. She went on to say that she would actually prefer it if I did say whatever came to mind, regardless whether it was crude or not. That kind of shocked me so I decided to test the waters by letting her know what Elizabeth had done earlier.

"Why that bitch! I knew she had been up to no good when I came down," grandma laughed, then asked, "Did you like touching her pussy?"

Grandma's question threw me for a loop at first. I wasn't sure if she were testing me or not so I decided to up the ante by telling her yes, but not as much as I had liked touching hers. That got a chuckle out of her, along with a slight rebuff.

"I enjoyed it too, it's too bad you're my Grandson," she whispered.

"We can always pretend I'm not," I replied back, sounding a little more serious than I had planned.

She turned to face me and quietly said, "I'm not sure that would be a good idea. If we were to pretend you weren't my Grandson then I would probably do something foolish."

"Such as?" I asked, liking where this conversation was going.

"Oh I don't know, something crazy perhaps, like touching that monster cock of yours just to see what it would be like to hold one so big," she hesitantly replied.

"We can always pretend until the movie is over," I said softly, gently taking her hand from where it rested on my stomach and bringing it slowly down until it was touching my cock.

I heard her sharp intake of breath, but she didn't pull her hand away. Instead her fingers curled around my shaft and gently squeezed me, sending jolts of pleasure racing through every nerve fiber in my cock. In not time at all my cock was rock hard. Slowly grandma began to explore the length of my cock with her fingertips. When she reached the head she smeared the pre-cum leaking out of me over the bulbous knob and then began to gently stroke the first few inches of my now throbbing cock. Small moans of pleasure poured from my mouth mixing with the sounds of the movie.

"Since we're pretending, maybe you would like it if I checked to make sure you didn't have any unwanted stubble on your pussy," I suggested, truly not believing she'd go that far.

Once again I was proven wrong. Grandma removed her hand from my cock and took hold of my hand that was close to her then brought it over the chair arms and laid it right on top of her mound. Leaving it there she reached back and began to gently stroke me once more. The feel of her hairless mound filled me with an arousal the likes I'd never known before. Softly I began to run my fingertips over every inch, slowly working my way down until the tip of my middle finger was resting gently on her clit.

"Remember honey, I'm real sensitive there," grandma reminded me; at the same time she parted her thighs a little.

"How sensitive?" I teased, pressing my fingertip a little harder on her growing bud.

"Very!" she moaned as her pelvis lifted slightly.

"You want me to stop?" I asked as my finger slipped deeper between her thighs.

"God no!" she cried, her fist moving faster on my slick shaft.

Relaxing against the back of the chair I slowly let my finger sink into grandma's very wet slit. Everything around me seemed to disappear. All that was left was the sound of our labored breathing mixed with the sound of grandma's squishy pussy as my finger dipped deeper and deeper into her lubricated slit. Grandma's hand flew up and down my cock, her grip getting tighter and tighter as she stroked me toward my oncoming eruption. With some effort I managed to thrust my finger into her fast enough to match her pistoning hand. Soon our moans grew so loud they completely drowned out the sound of the movie.

"Oh shit sweetie...I'm cummmiiinnnggggg," grandma screamed as her hips bucked violently upwards, forcing my finger as deep as it would go into her sopping wet heat.

Even as she was cumming her hand continued to pump my cock, sending me cascading over the edge.

"Aaaaggggghhhhhh Grandma!" I bellowed as my cock exploded sending jet after jet of hot thick cum shooting into the air, only to fall back down coating my chest and stomach with a hot white mess.

When I was able to catch my breath all I could think to say was, "I didn't feel any stubble, Grandma."

Finally releasing her death grip on my deflating cock grandma grabbed a remote and paused what was left of the movie. When she tapped another button the room was filled with light. It wasn't until she glanced my way did she react.

With a gasp she squealed, "Oh my god, you're a mess. Don't move!"

I lay there completely drained as grandma ran out of the room, returning shortly with a damp washrag. Softly, almost caressingly, she wiped the mess from my chest and stomach then dropped the washrag on the floor. Returning my chair to an upright position I got up and stood next to her.

Placing my hands gently on her upper arms I looked into her blue eyes and asked, "Can we pretend long enough for me to give you a kiss?"

blaster666
blaster666
4,102 Followers