Grandma Becomes Your Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Grandmother fights to legalize grandmother/grandson marriage.
3.6k words
4.61
35.8k
49
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandmother Fights To Legalize Grandmother/Grandson Marriage

[F4M] [Script Offer] [Incest] [Age] [Grandmother] [Grandson] [Over 18] [Handjob] [Cock Sucking] [Oral] [Nipple Sucking] [Fucking] [Creampie] [Impregnation] [Sequel] [Part 3]

Description: Part 3 in my Grandmother/Grandson series. This time, Grandmother has a meeting with a powerful female senator, hoping she will endorse a bill to legalize grandmother/grandson marriage. The meeting does not seem to be going well, that is, until the senator's grandson happens to come by. Can our naughty grandmother convince the senator that every grandson secretly desires his grandmother's pussy? Who are we kidding? Of course she can!

Note: This is a script for an erotic audio. The "audio" section of Literotica is meant for actual erotic audios, not scripts, which is why I do not post my scripts in the "audio" section.

—————— Script Start ——————

[Grandmother and Senator are sitting down to a meeting]

Thank you for meeting with me, Senator. I know you're a very busy woman, and I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me.

As you already know, I am the founder of a growing movement of women who are calling for the legalization of marriage between grandmothers and their grandsons.

As Senate Majority Leader, with many allies in both houses of congress, you have a powerful sway over both the Senate and the House of Representatives.

In fact, your endorsement practically guarantees a bill's success, which is why I would like you to support a bill that would legalize grandmother/grandson marriage.

Now, I know you are reluctant to support the bill, but I would like you to take a few minutes and hear me out. After all, my organization has become a powerful and influential movement in your state.

So powerful, in fact, that not supporting this bill could end up costing you your next election, if you know what I mean.

Of course you do, which is why you agreed to meet with me in the first place, isn't it?

Politics aside, the reason I wanted to meet with you was to try and convince you that the love between a grandmother and a grandson is a beautiful, wonderful thing.

As we speak, there are thousands, if not tens of thousands of perfectly normal, perfectly healthy grandmothers and grandsons all over the country, who are secretly lovers. These couples are forced to keep their relationships a secret, unable to express their true feelings in public for fear of scrutiny.

The day my grandson and I discovered our love for one another was the happiest day of my life. From the moment he laid me down on the bed and told me I was the most beautiful woman he had even seen in his life, I knew we were destined to be together.

He told me he didn't care how old I was, or that we were related. He looked me in the eye and said that he had been in love with me for a quite long time, and that his only desire in life was to make love to me. Then, he kissed me so passionately, I swear I almost melted into the sheets!

That's right! I had hot, incestuous sex with my own grandson, and it was the most magical night of my life! [Giggle]

And later, after we had finished making love, he told me he wanted to marry me for real.

Senator, I didn't hesitate a second. I pulled my old wedding rings from out of the nightstand, and the two of us exchanged vows right then and there.

I know it isn't official, but in our minds, the two of us have been married for over a year now. All we want is to have our love recognized by the government, just like any other man and woman who exchange vows of matrimony.

At first, I thought I was alone, but then I began to tell my friends about my relationship with my grandson, and they eventually agreed with me.

My friend Nora, for example, immediately went and made love to her own grandson after hearing my story. The two of them have been together for almost a year now, and they aren't the only ones.

Our movement has become so powerful, it's sparked a national debate on whether grandmothers and grandsons should be allowed to marry. Ever since I began my organization, I have received an outpouring of support from grandmothers and grandsons all over the world, as well as millions of dollars in donations from people who share my dream.

What is my dream, you ask? Well...

I dream of a world where grandmothers and grandsons can walk down the street, hand in hand, as husband and wife.

I dream of a world where grandmothers can walk down the aisle and legally marry their grandsons in front of God and family.

I dream of an entire generation of children born from the beautiful unions of loving grandmother and their handsome, devoted grandsons.

It will be... what was that?

You say you might be able to support grandmother/grandson marriage, but the idea of them having children is too controversial? You worry grandmothers may be too old to have healthy babies, and you think, because the parents would be related, the child may end up deformed?

Senator, I can assure you that their are many grandmothers who are perfectly capable of carrying healthy babies to term. In fact, studies show that women can have children much later in life than originally thought.

I can also say, with personal experience, that the risk of complications in babies born from grandmothers and grandsons is completely exaggerated.

What do I mean by that? Well, isn't it obvious? I recently gave birth to my grandson's baby; a happy, healthy child of our own, and I can assure you, there were no deformities whatsoever.

In fact, my biggest dream is to have one more baby with my grandson while I still can, but this time, I want my baby to be conceived in wedlock.

Wouldn't that be wonderful, to conceive a child with the man I love, legally and without fear of reprisal?

Shocking, you say? Well, I don't know about that.

You say you aren't sure you can support me, knowing I willingly conceived a child through incest?

You think my lust for my grandson is abnormal, and there is no way the public would stand for such a bill being made into a law? Senator, I beg you to reconsider—

[There is a knock at the door. The door opens. Senator's Grandson walks in]

Oh my! Who is this strapping young man?

Your grandson!? Really...

He's working as your intern... for college credit?

I see...

[Grandmother turns to Senator's Grandson]

Hmm? What's that, dear? You need the Senator to sign some papers?

Oh, don't worry, you aren't interrupting anything. You go right ahead, sweetie.

[Senator's Grandson walks over to Senator with papers. Senator signs papers. Grandmother notices the Senator's Grandson staring down the Senator's blouse, at her cleavage]

Hmm... Interesting...

[Senator asks Grandmother what is interesting]

Hmm? Oh, it's nothing, dear!

[Turns to Senator's Grandson]

There you go! Looks like you're all set. You have yourself a nice day, sweetie.

[Senator's Grandson leaves the room]

Your grandson is quite the handsome young man, isn't he?

And I imagine he admires you quite a bit, too, am I right? [giggle]

Oh, don't tell me you didn't notice the way he was staring down your blouse when you leaned over to sign those papers. His eyes were practically glued to your cleavage.

Imagining things? Oh, I don't think so! I know the look of a grandson lusting after his grandmother when I see it. I've seen it on the face of my own grandson too many times to count.

He wants you. It must be obvious to everyone. I'm sure it would be obvious to you if you just allowed yourself to see it.

Crazy? No dearie, I'm perfectly sane. In fact, I'm so sure that I am right about this that I am willing to make a little wager.

You see, it is my belief that every grandson secretly lusts after their grandmother, and vice versa. If I can prove to you that your grandson is secretly in love with you, then my theory is correct, and you will support my bill legalizing grandmother/grandson marriage, but, if I fail, I will admit that my feelings for my grandson are abnormal. I will forget about the bill and dissolve my organization.

What do you say, Senator? After all, you are absolutely certain that I am wrong, aren't you?

If I were to lose this wager, all of your problems will go away in an instant. No more grandmothers trying to marry their grandsons, no more organizations threatening your re-election. Everything just goes back to the way it was.

What do you say, Senator?

You agree!? Terrific! Now, be a dear and call that handsome grandson of yours back in.

[The Senator calls her Grandson back in]

Hello again, young man. Please, do take a seat. I was wondering if you could help me with something.

Please, sit down, sit down.

[The Senator's Grandson sits down]

How are you feeling today? Good?

That's good. The Senator tells me you are in college. Which school do you go to?

Interesting. You know, my grandson was going to attend that school, but he decided at the last minute he wanted to stay... closer to home. [giggle]

Who knows, the two of you might have been classmates if things were different. Hmmm, I imagine you two would have a lot in common.

Forgive me for asking, but how are you doing with those cute little college girls? I bet a big, strong man like yourself could get any girl he wants.

Oh really? You say a lot of girls have been interested in you, but you're still looking for the right one?

Interesting...

So, tell me, dear, what's it like working for your grandmother? What made you want to be her intern?

Aww! You say that you've always thought your grandmother was a smart lady? That's so sweet!

And she is very passionate about helping people? Of course, of course...

Hmm... you say she's incredibly beautiful, too?

Interesting...

Tell me, what about the Senator do you find... beautiful?

Don't be ashamed, dearie. You can tell me.

I see. Her eyes, yes...

Her smile, of course...

What about her breasts? Do you like the shape of her breasts?

Oh! You think she has amazing breasts? VERY interesting...

Oh, don't be embarrassed, sweetie. This is all perfectly normal... no matter what other people might say.

What about her hips? Do you like how shapely and seductive her hips are?

Mmmm, good! And her waist; do you like how slim and slender her waist looks?

You do? Very good! What about her ass? Do you enjoy watching her round, sexy ass bouncing up and down whenever she walks by?

Oh my! You think everything about her body is perfect? What a beautiful thing for a grandson to say about his grandmother!

I think you and my grandson would get along quite well indeed.

You know, it sounds to me like the Senator is the woman you've been looking for all this time. Tell me, if you ever met a woman just like your grandmother, would you want to be with her?

You would? I see...

Now, this next question is an important one, so listen closely.

If your grandmother said she wanted to be with you, right here and now; if she decided she wanted to take you as her lover, her partner, her... husband; if she decided she wanted you to be the one to bear a new generation of children with her, would you do it?

Don't be nervous, baby. Take your time. Think about it.

[Grandmother notices the Senator's Grandson's throbbing erection]

Oh! It seems that thinking about it has gotten you a little... excited. You seem to be pitching quite a tent there, young man.

Let me just... [Grandmother unzips the Senator's Grandson's pants, pulls his cock out]

Oh my! Look at this! You're just as big as my own grandson!

You know, I really do admire young men. So big, so hard, and so full of stamina.

Oh, you just sit back and relax, sweetie, while I stroke this big, hard cock of yours. Would you like that?

[Grandmother strokes Senator's Grandson's cock]

So tell me, what brought on this sudden hard-on of yours? [Slight sarcasm] It couldn't have been from thinking about your grandmother, could it?

[Sarcastically] It was? Oh my! What a shock!

I guess that means that your grandmother really is the woman of your dreams, doesn't it?

Yes, you say? [Sarcastically] Well, what a surprise! I guess I was right all along.

What do you think about this, Senator?

[Senator refuses to accept the truth]

Still in denial, huh? Well, it seems obvious to me that this young man wants you, just like it's obvious that you are getting turned on watching me stroke his cock.

Oh, don't try to deny it! I can see how flush your face is, how you keep cupping your hands to your breasts, the way you keep squeezing your legs together. You want him, just as badly as he wants you.

Well, if you're not going to admit it, then I hope you don't mind if I keep stroking his cock. After all, it would be cruel to force him to go back to work with this huge erection, wouldn't it?

If you aren't going to take advantage of this wonderful cock, then I sure as fuck will!

[Grandmother continues to play with Senator's Grandson's cock]

Just look at how big you are! You and my grandson really do have a lot it common. You are both young, handsome men with huge, throbbing cocks that are just begging for their grandmothers' warm, wet pussies! Except, your granny refuses to admit just how badly she wants your dick.

Look at her, standing there, trying her best to hide her frustration. She is obviously turned on by the little show we are putting on. You can practically see the pussy juice dripping down her legs, and yet she still tries to resist.

Oh well! Her loss is my gain.

[Grandmother continues to stroke Senator's Grandson's cock]

What is this? Do I see a drop of pre-cum dribbling from the head of your cock?

Oh baby, there's no reason to feel embarrassed. In fact, I consider a man dripping pre-cum to be a huge compliment!

I just love it when my grandson starts leaking pre-cum out the tip of his cock!

Oh, there is nothing I enjoy more than wrapping my lips around the head of a young, hard cock, and lapping up all the tasty pre-cum!

I can't think of anything better than darting my tongue in and out of a cock slit, just so I can experience the exquisite taste of a young man's seed in my mouth!

Mmmm... are you ready baby? Because, granny is about to suck your cock until you pour your hot load deep down her— whoa!

[The Senator pushes Grandmother away, and grabs the Senator's Grandson's cock]

What the... Senator? What are you doing? That's your grandson's cock you're stroking!

Weren't you the one going on and on about how wrong it is for grandmothers to want to fuck their grandsons?

What happened to all that talk about it being "abnormal," and "the public not standing for it?"

You say you don't care anymore? You say that your grandson's huge throbbing cock was made for you, and if anyone is going to suck it, it's going to be you?

Well, if you "incest"... whoops, I mean "insist." [giggle]

[Senator begins to suck her grandson's cock]

That's right, darling. Suck him! Suck your grandson's magnificent cock. Doesn't it feel so good to slide that hard, young cock down you throat?

Can you feel it? Can you feel your grandson's love for you pouring out from the tip of his cock?

Isn't it beautiful?

Isn't it perfect?

Isn't it... magical?

You agree! Oh, Senator, I couldn't be happier for both of you! You've finally accepted the truth; the truth that every grandmother and grandson tries to ignore, even though, deep down, they want nothing more than to be with one another, make love to one another, marry and have children with one another.

Embrace the truth.

Embrace your desire.

Embrace your destiny.

[Senator continues to suck her grandson's cock. Suddenly stops]

What's the matter, Senator? Why did you stop?

Oh, I see. Just look at you. Your panties are dripping wet!

Hmm, it looks like someone is in desperate need of a good fucking, don't you agree, young man?

[Senator's Grandson strips Senator naked, sucking her tits and kissing her passionately]

Good boy! Strip your grandmother naked! Tear her fucking clothes off!

Mmmm... that's it! Grope her tits! Manhandle them! Suck on her nipples!

Oh yes! Such a good grandson! Your grandmother is so lucky to have a young man like you in her life.

Aren't you grateful, Senator? Are you grateful to have a young stud like this for a grandson, one who is so eager and willing to fuck your brains out?

That's what you're going to do, isn't it? You are going to fuck her, your own grandmother, right here and right now, aren't you?

Do it! Rip her panties off! Expose her dripping wet pussy to your rock hard cock!

[Senator's Grandson tears Senator's panties off]

Very nice! Now, line the head of your cock up with the opening of her moist, juicy cunt, but don't push it in yet.

Just. Wait.

Senator, I want you to see this. Do you see that cock, your grandson's cock, the tip pointed at the entrance to your pussy?

This is the moment you and your grandson become one. From this moment on, your lives will change forever. The two of you will be bound together by your unbridled love for one another.

You will never forget the feeling of his cock thrusting into you for the first time... and you'll never want to.

[Senator's Grandson thrusts his cock into Senator's dripping wet pussy]

Oh! That's it! Fuck her! Fuck her dripping wet pussy! Look at you both go, wild and uninhibited, consumed by lust, with no regards to the consequences!

Good! That's how it should be! Give into the pleasure!

Loose yourself in the taboo of fucking your grandmother's warm wet pussy, of having your grandson's hard cock thrusting in and out of you, of discovering that the one person in this world you were destined to be with was right there, right by your side this whole time.

Isn't it wonderful? To finally become one with the love of your life?

To have your grandson fuck you to an earth-shattering orgasm?

To cum deep inside your grandmother's fertile, unprotected womb?

You are going to cum, aren't you? I can see it on your face; the face of a man who is about to poor a load of cum deep inside of his woman.

Don't be shy, dear. You know you want to. What better way to claim your grandmother as yours than to cum deep inside her pussy?

What's that, Senator? You say he should pull out? Oh, no, no, no, sweetie!

You need to accept his cum inside of you. The only way to truly show your love for your grandson is to allow him to cum deep inside your unprotected pussy.

You might get pregnant, you say? Well, of course you might. That's the point!

Don't you see? The love between a grandmother and a grandson is the most beautiful thing on Earth, and a child conceived from that union is the perfect symbol of that love.

Allow your grandson to cum inside of you. Let him claim your womb with his seed. Accept the fact that you are now his woman, and prepare yourself to carry his child!

[Senator's Grandson cums inside Senator's unprotected womb, impregnating her]

Oh! Are you cumming!? Are you cumming!? Do it! Cum inside her! Cum deep inside of her! Impregnate your grandmother! Yes! Yes! Oh Yes! [Triumphant Laugher]

Well, it looks like I won our little wager, doesn't it? [Laugh]

Don't you feel ignorant for ever doubting me, Senator?

Oh, there's no need to apologize. I'm just happy you finally see things my way; that you understand that I was right all along.

Every grandson secretly desires the feel of his grandmother's warm wet cunt wrapped around his dick, and every grandmother wants their grandson's cock deep inside of their pussy. The sooner the world accepts this, the happier we will all be.

And if you support my bill to legalize grandmother/grandson marriage, there will be a lot more happy people in the world.

What do you say?

12