Grandma Goes Hog Wild Ch. 03

Story Info
Chopper-riding grandson & grandmom get kinkier.
3.1k words
4.55
144.9k
54

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,135 Followers

After our hot night by the lake, the motorcycle club changed a bit. Where before we'd just ride out into the countryside, drink some beer, goof around, and talk bikes, now we rode out into the countryside, drank some beer, and enjoyed lots of sex. Things got wild as people switched partners or teamed up in groups of three or four.

The best-looking woman in the group, besides grandma, was the wife of a character named Foxtrot. Pushing 60, he was one of the oldest guys in the club. His wife was probably about a decade younger. She was still slender and had nice firm tits and a sweet little ass. Rumor was that Foxtrot had been some high level corporate type before he dropped out during a mid-life crisis. The rumor also had it that he had some serious cash in the bank and didn't mind spending it on Cherry, his wife's, various plastic surgeries. I could believe that part. Even though she had to be hovering around 50, Cherry had a tight, tight body.

Foxtrot had lost the taste for fucking. But, he loved to watch. I remember one day, when the club had discovered an abandoned mining town on the edge of the desert, I was drinking beer with Cherry and Foxtrot while we sat on a dusty old wooden sidewalk. Grandma was off with some of the other club members.

"So, Elway," Foxtrot said in a slow, easy drawl. "How is it that Cherry and I have missed out on that big cock of yours?"

I laughed. "Got me, Foxtrot. It's not like anybody's picky around here."

Cherry and Foxtrot laughed.

"What do you think, baby," Foxtrot said to his wife. "You ready to ride Elway's pocket rocket?"

Cherry just smiled like an angel and looped her arms around my neck. We kissed gently.

"Not here," Foxtrot said, rising and smacking the dust off his jeans. "Let's go somewhere a little more private. I want this to be special."

Cherry and I stood up. Foxtrot led us into a dusty, broken down store that had probably served as the post office back when the town had people living in it. I followed the older couple through the door, and just before I entered I spotted grandma coming down the abandoned main street along with some other folks. I waved to her. She waved back.

Once inside, Cherry turned around and practically jumped on me. She twined her arms around my neck wrapped a leg around my waist and attacked my lips with her tongue and mouth. I squeezed her tight and backed her up against the wall. Foxtrot took a seat on a couple of old crates. I pushed Cherry hard against the wall and she moaned. Still kissing her, I unbuttoned her shirt to reveal two pear-sized tits sitting pretty atop her chest. I ducked down to lick and suck them. Cherry meanwhile was jerking at my belt, trying to undo my pants. We kissed again as I reached down to unbuckle and unzip.

When my cock flopped out, Cherry let out a little gasp and grabbed it with her hands. While she jerked me off, I undid her belt and her jeans and pushed them down her legs. We traded more tongue. Then, I spun Cherry around so that her back was to me. I grabbed an asscheek in each hand and squeezed hard. Cherry moaned with her head pressed against the wall.

I swear she must have had collagen injections because Cherry's little round ass was firmer and more perfectly shaped than any 21 year-old I'd banged at the club. I groaned and my dick telescoped to its full length.

"Baby," Cherry grunted. "Elway. Come on. Fuck me, baby. Stick it in me bad boy."

I pushed aside Cherry's thong and ran my cock down the crack of her ass.

"That's it," she grunted. "Give it to me.

"Jesus, daddy," she continued, looking at Foxtrot over her shoulder. "It's so fucking big."

I heard Foxtrot grunt.

"Cherry," I grunted. "Tell me where you want it baby. I love your tight little ass."

Cherry moaned and I felt her body tremble.

"Fuck me in the ass, Elway," she gasped. "Stick that big hard cock up my ass."

I grunted and licked my fingers, then reached down to apply them to Cherry's tight little bunghole. Her ass quivered and shook and bounced as I wedged in first one, then two, and finally three fingers.

"Baby," I panted in her ear. "It's dry down there. Not sure if this is gonna work."

Cherry groaned.

"Foxy," she shouted over her shoulder. "Get me my purse baby. Hurrrrrrry!"

Foxtrot appeared on my right with Cherry's purse and handed it to her. She reached inside, pulled out a tube of vaseline, and then threw the purse to the ground. She handed me the vaseline.

"Hmmmm, perfect," I murmured as I squeezed out a huge dollop on my fingers and then squeezed them back up Cherry's asshole. My fingers slid in easily and I paused for a moment to enjoy Cherry's asshole contracting tightly around them.

I squeezed some more Vaseline onto my fingers, threw the tube down, and stroked my cock. It was rock hard and now glistened with Vaseline.

Cherry moaned again as I nudged her asshole with the tip of my cock.

"Yes, baby," she groaned. "That's it. Stick it in me. I want it."

I pushed firmly. At first, her asshole wouldn't budge, but then she relaxed and the tip of my cock slid into her chute. I could hear her clenching her teeth and the tendons in her neck strained with the pain. Slowly, inch by inch, I slid my fat cock further into her until I was in almost to the roots of my pubes. I paused.

"That's iiiiiit," Cherry gasped. "Oh baby! Fuck. You are so big."

I bit her on the shoulder and then leaned backward to look at my cock stuffed into her bunghole. Her tight ass was a marvel and the sight of my thick tool buried deep inside her made me even harder. Slowly, I started to pull out and then just as slowly pushed back in. Cherry grunted but pushed her ass back onto my pole. I was breathing heavily now, turned on by the sight of Cherry's ass and by the incredibly tight fit of my cock. I felt her squeeze her rictus and I gasped.

"Come on," Cherry grunted. "Fuck me."

I started fucking her with a slow steady rhythm, my cock pivoting in and out of her asshole. Cherry grunted and groaned. I had closed my eyes as I focused on the pleasure of my cock squeezed tight by the older woman's ass. Suddenly, I felt a kiss on my cheek. I opened my eyes to see grandma standing next to me and Cherry. She wore a big smile and had pulled her leather vest open to reveal her gigantic tits. I smiled and we traded tongue.

Then, as we kissed and as I pounded Cherry's ass with a steady rhythm, I grabbed grandma's hand and guided it down to the smooth, rounded ass of the other woman. Grandma smiled and began stroking Cherry's ass. Cherry sighed deeply. Grandma ran her hands up and around Cherry's ass and then along her waist and up to her tits. I could see her playing with Cherry's nipples. Cherry took one arm off the wall and pulled granny in front of her. Grandma stood with her back agains the wall and her tits flopping in front of Cherry's face.

Cherry returned her hand to the wall and pushed back hard against my cock.

"Faster, goddammit," she groaned.

I picked up the pace, and Cherry buried her head with a groan onto granny's voluminous tits. Grandma murmured and reached down to play with Cherry's tits while Cherry licked and chewed and gobbled on grandma's knockers.

I moaned in ecstasy and really began pounding Cherry's ass. She began to rock back and forth against granny's tits. With a loud shout, Cherry suddenly shook her ass wildly. Granny pressed her face deep into her tits. I could hear Cherry's muffled voice shouting and swearing as her orgasm spread through her body. I also felt her butthole contract in sharp little bursts around my cock. I jammed my dick deep into her and shook my hips. Cherry raised her head from grandma's tits.

"Shit," she shouted. "Shit you motherfucker. Oh . . shit."

I came with a seismic burst of semen, shooting a gallon of sperm up Cherry's asshole. She grunted and I groaned. I kept pumping her ass as I spurted until finally I felt my cock spasm and twitch. I wrapped my arms around Cherry's waist and leaned my head onto her back, jamming my hips against her two or three times.

"Oh, baby," Cherry murmured. "I think you killed me."

Grandma laughed and gave a tender kiss to the top of Cherry's head. Minutes later, my dick plopped out of Cherry's now grossly distended asshole. Cherry collapsed onto the floor and I leaned forward to rest against the wall. Grandma had just left, smacking me playfully on the ass as she walked past Foxtrot and out into the dusty street. Foxtrot came over and clapped me on the back with a grin.

"Damn, boy," he said, his wrinkled eyes screwed up with mirth. "That was quite a fucking, goddammed show. Shit, son. You okay babe?" He asked of Cherry.

She nodded from the floor. Foxtrot helped her up and pulled her jeans back up around her waist. She leaned toward me weakly and we exchanged a kiss.

"Can't wait for the next time," she whispered hoarsely to me.

I winked at her and pulled my jeans up. Foxtrot led her out of the post office and I trailed along, zipping and buttoning up. Outside, most of the rest of the gang had already left. I found granny chatting with Gunner and pulled her over to the bike.

"I've got to get something cold to drink," I told her as I started up the big bike's engine. "Let's go."

She climbed on board behind me and we took off down the street, a huge plume of dust rising behind us.

After the night of sexy dancing, things changed in other ways as well. For instance, Gunner and I started meeting outside of club days. We met mainly to double fuck grandma. The old lady loved to have two dicks to play with, and preferred to have mine and Gunner's.

For instance, one day I was working my day job at a construction site - - doing some carpentry - - and my cell phone rang. It was grandma.

"Hey baby," she said. "How's your day going?"

"Great, grandma," I answered happily. "How about yours?"

"I'm so lonely," she said in a pouty voice. "I need some playmates."

I laughed. "As in two?"

"Yesssss, baby," she murmured. "Two can be twice as much fun as one."

I laughed. "I'll call Gunner up. Be off work at 5."

"Hmmmmm," she purred. "Don't keep me waiting, lover."

Gunner was game, and I agreed that I'd swing by his place of work - - a specialty foundry - - on the way home. I finished work and rode my motorcycle over to the foundry. Gunner was waiting, his engine idling, outside the gate. We high-fived and I pulled out onto the street. We played tag with our bikes all the way to grandma's. We were joking and laughing as we parked our bikes and rang the doorbell.

"Door's open, boys," grandma called from inside.

We opened the door and both stopped laughing at the sight of granny. She had on a matching black silk bra and panty set and wore spike heels. Gunner gulped. I gulped too when I spotted the way her bra pushed her huge breasts upward and outward into vertical diving platforms.

"Well," she purred. "Don't let the neighbors see everything. Close the door."

I closed the door behind us.

"Don't you even say hi, Gunner?" Grandma leered.

Gunner dropped his lunch pail next to the door. "Hi, Mom. You sure do look appetizing."

Granny chuckled. "Don't just stand there fellas. Get naked!!!"

Gunner and I laughed and started shucking our clothes until we were both nude. Gunner's dick was already semi-erect. Grandma pranced over on her heels, every ounce of available flesh shaking and vibrating. She reached out and grabbed my cock in one hand and Gunner's in her other hand.

"My playmates have arrived," she smiled wickedly as she stroked our cocks. "Give me a big kiss fellas."

Gunner leaned in and he and grandma traded tongues. Then she turned to me and I plunged my tongue deep into her mouth. All the while she kept stroking our dicks.

"Oh fellas," she panted. "Let's have some fun."

Grandma released our dicks and put an arm around each of us. We began showering her neck with kisses. She sighed and leaned back, gently pushing our heads downward. Gunner and I pulled her bra straps off her shoulders as we descended. Our mouths traveled over her swollen breasts until we were latched onto her nipples, Gunner on one nipple and me on the other. Grandma pushed our faces hard against her tits as we hungrily consumed soft, white flesh and nipples as big as corks.

"Oh, that's it boys," she moaned. "That's it. I'm gonna cum."

She took a sharp breath and we could feel her body tremble. She let loose a high-pitched sigh and rolled our faces against her tits with her hands. My cock was hard and straight. I was sure Gunner's was as well.

Granny stepped back and gave us a look over.

"Looks like my lover-boys are ready to give this old lady a hard time."

I grinned and stole a glance at Gunner who had a broad smile plastered across his face. Grandma approached us again and grabbed our dicks. She tugged us forward and then turned around, grasping our dicks again.

"This way you bad, bad boys," she murmured, pulling us by our cocks toward the bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, granny pushed Gunner onto the bed and turned around, ass toward his face. She yanked her panties down hurriedly, and then, slowly, she lowered herself onto his cock, all the while holding on to my stiff dick with one hand. Her lips spread into a wide smile as Gunner's cock filled her up. Once she had smothered Gunner's cock, she wiggled her hips on his crotch. As if this were the signal, Gunner began bouncing his hips up and down on the bed. Grandma leaned forward with a sigh, allowing Gunner's dick to hammer in and out of her pussy.

With a slow lick of her lips, granny looked up at me and slowly pulled my dick to her lips. She ran her tongue around the tip of my cock and then sucked on it. I groaned. Granny began mumbling with pleasure as she bounded her ass up and down on top of Gunner and swallowed my fat cock.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," she grunted in rhythm to Gunner's hips.

She held on to the base of my cock and began pulling her mouth up down it's length. I heard Gunner start to grunt. The pace of his thrusts became rapid, almost furious. Grandma pulled my dick out of her hot mouth and began groaning. Gunner let loose a deep sigh and jammed his hips upward. Grandma pushed down with her ass as Gunner climaxed.

"Ahhhhh, baby," granny groaned. "That's it baby. Give it all to Mom."

She wiggled her hips on Gunner's cock as he jerked and squirmed under her. With an urgent, deep "hmmm", granny applied her mouth back to my cock and began sucking and slurping. I started fucking her face, rotating my hips to drive my dick deeper down her throat. With a muffled shout, granny pulled my cock out of her mouth again and raised her head upward.

"Ohhh, god," she sighed. "Cumming again .. . . again."

Her hand squeezed my cock as she orgasmed and as the wave of pleasure subsided she began jerking my cock rapidly. She fondled my balls as she jerked me off.

"Come on baby," she cooed, staring into my eyes. "Come all over grandma's big titties. Come on you horny lover boy. Shoot that cock all over my big titties. Come on baby. Do it for grandma. Do it for me lover. I love your cock . . your big fat cock."

I didn't care if Gunner heard her and realized the truth. My cock was ready to burst and, as granny began squeezing my balls, I shot a huge load of spunk across her face. She smiled and took the tip of my cock in her mouth, sucking out the last ounces of sperm from my jerking dick. I groaned.

Grandma sucked and jerked me dry and then scooped my cum off her face and rubbed it into her tits with a big toothy smile. Gunner pushed her off his crotch and rolled over onto the bed. With a laugh, granny let go of my dick and rolled onto the bed next to Gunner, landing on her stomach with her wide, big ass pointed toward the ceiling.

Gunner smacked her hard on the ass. "You horny old broad you. You fucking horny fucking old broad. You're the best, Mom."

Grandma glued her lips to Gunner's and I slid into bed next to her. She turned her head and sucked my tongue down her throat.

"Damn, Elway," Gunner said with a grin as he stroked and slapped granny's ass. "I got to get me some of this sweet ass."

He got to his knees and began rubbing his cock along grandma's deep ass crack. She moaned through her lips, which were still locked onto mine.

"Hmmmm," she murmured, breaking our kiss. "I want you bad boys to fuck this horny old lady until I die of pleasure. Give me that cock, Gunner."

I jerked my meat as granny raised her ass to meet Gunner's dick. Soon he was rocking her back and forth under him. She was shouting. And he was groaning. I kept stroking my dick until it was rock hard. Then, I got to my knees and crawled down the bed. I pushed Gunner aside with a sharp shove and rammed my dick cum-slicked dick deep into grandma. She practically choked with pleasure and I hammered her ass while Gunner fed his cock into her hungry mouth.

We stopped fucking a half hour later. Grandma got us some beers. Gunner drifted off to sleep and granny went to take a shower. When she got back, we made out like high school kids until we were all asleep on the bed, grandma and her fabulous body tucked in between Gunner and me. When we woke several hours later, the games continued until late into the night.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,135 Followers