Grandma I'm Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akilfinch
akilfinch
165 Followers

As aftershocks continue to wrack her body my softening penis is finally forced out of her anus by a gurgle of curdled, pulverized feces. The residual spasms of pleasure force her to void her bowels, splattering our bodies with her waste. She moans with relief, snuggling her ass into the curve of her grandson's body as the shit continues to escape her abused anus. After a few minutes basking in the endorphin loaded afterglow of our incredible shared orgasm I climb to my feet and stand up, shaky and covered with sweat, shit and semen.

"I need to wash off before I go check on breakfast, you OK Grandma?" I ask as I step over her towards the shower. My only answer is the start of a hearty thick snore; poor girl has passed out on the floor in a puddle of hormone-laden shit.

In her unconscious state her anus is loose and gaping, small bits of feces still bubbling out along with puffs of fetid air. As I look down on my semen and shit coated grandmother I am touched by her innocence, her vulnerability. I love this woman in a way that no one could possibly understand, and with good reason. This relationship defies all logic and crosses every line and is now in a realm on its own.

An idea hits me and I act on impulse. I step back over my grandmother, bracing myself above her with both hands on the sink. Balanced, I use my right hand to steady myself and bring my left down to my slowly reawakening, still shit slicked cock. Relaxing with an effort of will I think of a rushing river, of flowing seas, of sticking my hand in a warm glass of water. I am rewarded when I feel my bladder awaken and the tingling feeling of urine beginning to rush towards the head of my dick. I carefully aim my now semi erect cock down towards my grandmother's head and smile.

As the first splashes of warm piss leave my dick and hit my grandmother's shoulders and neck she arches her back and sighs unconsciously. The message is clear, nonverbal communication that speaks to me as clearly as if she spoke the words aloud. I slowly lower myself and sink to my knees behind her, urine flowing from my now hard dick in spurts and sprays as I move.

I manage to position the head of my cock by her filthy anus and guide the tip in, hearing her sigh of contentment as her grandson's dick again fills the void. My full arousal has shut off the flow of urine - relaxing again with my cock embedded in her rectum I breathe deep, allowing it to flow once more. I balance on the line between arousal and waste elimination, keeping my dick hard while still being able to give grandma what she wants: a piss and shit enema.

I empty my bladder into her rectum and stand again, my now flaccid penis slipping from her body with a slurping sound followed by a stinking yellow froth.

"Good grandma?" I asked innocently, as if I just did anything else in the world than urinate into my grandmother's bowels.

By way of reply she rolls over onto her right side and resumes snoring. I step into the tub and watch as she grunts in her sleep. The grunt is followed by a shotgun blast of shit, piss and semen that exits her well used rectum and splatters the wall of the bathroom. I smile at this display of wanton abandon of all decency and decorum, a warm feeling growing in my heart as I watch the liquid run down the tiled wall to join the mess on the floor. If this isn't happiness, what is?

I step back into the shower and turn on the hot water, looking around for the Luffa-scrub. Looking over towards my sweetly snoring grandmother I whisper "I love you grandma" - more for myself than anything else. I scrub up using a good thick bar of soap, making sure to pay special attention to my genital area. I step out and over my comatose Grandmother, grabbing a towel as I pass over her body. Grandmother remains in her oblivious sex coma, snoring softly, blowing bubbles into the mess that slops the white tile.

Carefully I navigate my way out of the bathroom and head downstairs, smelling the sweeter scent of the kitchen as I descend. From the bottom of the steps I cast my gaze around the first floor of the house - from the looks of things you would never imagine such a filthy relationship between family members is ongoing. The floors are spotless, swept every night before bed. The furnishings and upholstery looks and smells new. We try to confine the worst of our lovemaking to places with easy clean up; if someone was to visit us the only giveaway would be the smell. Certain activities cause certain smells to fill the air, a perfume that I have long since learned to love. I head down the hallway to see to breakfast - I have a feeling this will be another day in paradise.

Mother is 'off duty' today, something about a date with a potential new man. I am not the jealous type; I know my mother's incestuous love withstands all challengers. Alone in the kitchen I finish breakfast, a smorgasbord of thick cut leftover ham, sausage, eggs, pancakes, waffles and all the trimmings.

I am laying out the various dishes on the serving tray when I hear a sound from what I assume to be upstairs. I turn my head and begin to say "Breakfast is serv-" but I never get to finish, my fully nude and dripping wet grandmother crosses the kitchen floor and places her index finger vertically across my lips, ending the sentence.

Smelling of soap and hair conditioner she replies "I know honey and the food smells wonderful. I'm starved, let's eat!"

My grandmother is downstairs, in the kitchen... on the first floor of the house. I have to force myself to close my gaping mouth, this is new! This is a change in an otherwise unbroken string of mornings that began in much the same way. After becoming lax in my ways, I now feel an old familiar fear bubble up in my guts. What if this placid peace and control that I have taken for granted is about to slip? Is it possible that after so long, could grandmother be about to come to her senses?

"Grandma did you take a shower? Wouldn't you be more comfortable in the bedroom?" I say in what was intended to be a command but came out as a plea. "Breakfast isn't ready yet and you know how you like it in bed, right?"

I am beginning to become very nervous. This change in routine has shaken me up more than I want to admit and am struggling not to show it.

"Baby," grandmother starts as she takes a seat at the kitchen table "things are going to change around here. Last night grandma had a dream, and I want to share it with you."

This only served to heighten my nervous condition. I move past the table where my nude grandmother sits and move to the stove. I mechanically begin to plate our breakfast, sausage, hash browns, pancakes and a four cheese omelet. I fill the bed tray out of habit, layering the plates so their edges overlap but the food stays apart.

"Go on grandma please. I'm always ready for new ideas. I love you."

I begin to lift the tray before I realize my mistake and half chuckle to myself, lowering it back to the table. Grandma hears this chuckle and misunderstands the source of my amusement. As if in a dream I hear her shift her bare feet on the linoleum floor under the table.

Tenting her fingers in front of her makeup-free face she begins "Baby, I don't like the way things have evolved." She clears her throat before continuing "We are going..." I interrupt her mid sentence by moving her plate from the serving tray to the table and sitting down opposite her.

"Grandma less talk more eats, right?" I asked hopefully pushing her plate closer, almost all belief of our current situation continuing gone. Outwards I am projecting what I hope is a warm, loving smile. Inside I am frantically scrambling for an answer to this new wrinkle in my plans.

I do not want this to end; years spent building this... relationship if it can be called that. I can't let this go without a fight, and I won't. If grandmother thinks she can simply cause things to end, she is in for a rude awakening.

I inhale to begin to mount a verbal defense when she leans across the table and repeats the gesture of placing her finger vertically across my lips. She leans her face closer to mine slowly, intently. I am surprised and aroused by the move, and allow her to take the initiative, if only for the moment.

"You didn't let me finish, dear. I don't like the way things are going. We are going... too slow." With these words her frown begins to fade and like the dawn after a long night it returns.

My mind is spinning, blown away by this turn in my fortunes. Before I can capitalize on this opportunity the silence is broken by a familiar sound. I hear a pop, followed by a low gurgle that is both strange and familiar at the same time. This sound is accompanied by a smell, strange only because until today it has never started in this place, the kitchen.

I have heard this particular sound and smell before and it is familiar because I have enjoyed this odor a thousand times before today but never here. Here in the kitchen, sitting in front of me, my grandmother is beginning to move her bowels.

Leaning forward grandma rests her forearms on the table, raising her ass slightly off the seat. She locks eyes with her grandson and I hear a crackle and then a meaty plop. With a stunned buzz I realize that sound was her shit, my grandmother's shit, falling from her anus and hitting the floor.

My grandmother is taking a shit, in the kitchen, through the gap in the kitchen chair. I am entranced and instantly aroused - this is a new level of our relationship, so lewd and raw. As I gape openly she pushes out load after load through the wooden supports of her chair onto the floor behind her. Just when I think things can go no further she slowly settles back into the chair with a satisfied smile, picks a piece of bacon off of a plate on the tray in front of her, and pops it into her mouth.

Chewing slowly she states "We are going to take things to a new level my dear. I have waited patiently for you to do it on your own but Grandma is too old to waste any more time."

This sentence is accompanied by the bubble of warm malodorous air escaping her rear. "Excuse me dear; grandmother is a bit gassy this morning."

I maintain eye contact and attempt to process everything that has occurred in the past few minutes. Under the table my erect penis is pressing firmly against the underside, pulsing with my racing heartbeat.

As I hear mother's car pull into the driveway outside I ask grandmother "Where do you want to take this relationship, Grandmother?"

With a naughty, nasty grin grandmother replies "Well deary, for starters I want you and your big cock swinging mother to fuck me, here in the kitchen."

Feeling like I am in a dream I stammer "You know about... how? and ... but what about... "

Grandmother glances over her shoulder casually and replies "Yes, I know you and your mother deary, I may be old but I'm not senile... If you are worried about the shit on the floor behind me, well... never mind that. We'll get to that part later dear-heart. Why don't you unload that tray, and set a spot for your mother. We have so many things to talk about!"

To our right the door opens mother steps in and pauses. Scanning the scene she absorbs the look on my face, the fact that grandmother is naked sitting in the kitchen and then the smell hits her, that rich fecund scent of a well balanced, high fiber diet. Locking eyes with Grandmother she smiles and closes the door behind her, beautifully manicured nails clicking against the door knob.

"Based on the smell in here and the look on his cute innocent face I take it that you've told him?"

Grandmother reaches across the table and places her hand over mine. "Not all, sweetie. I've only just begun! Have you eaten?"

Crossing the kitchen mother replies "No baby, I haven't... it's been a hell of a morning." Leaning into kiss her son she says with a smile "I saved my appetite for you, my naughty little shit demon."

I am totally, unabashedly speechless. I look from grandmother to mother, mother's smile to grandma's smile, from grandmother's breasts that have somehow come to rest atop the table to the thick pole that has begun to tent mother's white sun dress... and I have nothing. I can only blink and stare, my mind struggling to catch up to the series of rapid and earth shaking revelations.

With delight in her voice mother exclaims "Oh look Granny! We've rendered our boy speechless!"

Grandmother grunts and pushes out what based on the sound as it impacts the linoleum can only be another huge log of shit. Mother reaches down and grasps the hem of her white sun dress, and begins to pull it up and over her erection, stopping once her purple shaft has cleared the material. In slow motion I observe a single clear drop of pre-cum emerge from the dark slit of her girl-cock and remain perched there, sunlight filtering through the semen like dew on a morning rose. This all seems so... surreal.

What comes next? We are so far off of the beaten path, literally anything. As mother steps closer to my chair, beautiful thick cock swaying slightly I close my eyes and release myself to the currents of fate.

I have lost all control of the situation, and where we go from here is anyone's guess.

akilfinch
akilfinch
165 Followers
12