Grandma Receives a Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,105 Followers

"Is ittttt?" I muttered through a moan. "Is it hard by my nipples?"

"Yes, it appears to be." He replied. "Can I suck it too?"

"Anything you want, sugar." I replied. "But kissing or licking is good too."

Bobby took my suggestion and I struggled, truly struggled, to keep my wits about me. You will not believe me if I tell you that it was new to me and the first time I had ever tried it...... well, maybe I did a couple times..... to make Dave happy..... only for a minute or two ......I am no expert. So, you can understand when I timidly took Bobby's cock into my mouth. I sucked on the head very lightly until I felt his finger probe into me. To calm my arousal, I moved my hand down a bit to allow me to take about half of his cock into my mouth. With my thumb and index finger, I continued to stroke the lower part of his shaft as my mouth consumed the upper part, sucking it firmly. I found it quite pleasing as I heard and felt his moans. More pleasing, I must confess, than with Dave.

I had to remove myself from the present situation or I was going to come. I maneuvered to remove my posterior from Bobby's attention, much to his voiced displeasure. I continue my sucking of his cock as I rose to my knees and straddled his legs. I was completely out of his reach.

"Grandma! Bring it back! Please, bring your pussy back up here!" He pleaded.

"You just lay back and let grandma take care of you." I said, releasing his cock, looking up at him warmly, as I continue stroked his cock with conviction.

I replaced the suction back to his cock without much thought to the inevitable outcome. Oh, I knew if I continued he was going to come in my mouth, but it had never happened before truth this time, and I figured, how bad could it be.

It was only a minute or two before I found out. I figured if I let gravity do its part, I could let most of the cum just drain backed out of my mouth. And that's exactly what I did. It wasn't that bad after all. Plus, I got to enjoy getting that cum all over my hand. I listened to his moans as his ass shuddered with the orgasm. It was indeed quite pleasant.

"Stay right there, baby." I said with a soothing tone. "Let grandma yet a wash cloth."

I pondered the switch back to "grandma" from "Connie", and to be quite honest I could have cared less.

I ran the washcloth under hot water and returned to the bed, finished removing his pajama bottom, and gently cleansed his cock. I returned my mouth to his limp cock and began to lovingly suck on it once more. It was not long before it was at attention.

I gave it one last long suck, and stood, motioning to Bobby to stand also.

"Your such a nice young man." I cooed, as I removed his T-shirt and turning us, placing my back to the bed. "Was that good?"

"Yes! It was fantastic, grandma."

"You are so good to grandma. You want to make grandma happy, don't you, Bobby?"

"Yes. Anything grandma." He replied.

"I want you to fuck me, Bobby!" I commanded, pulling him onto the bed and on top of me. "Come on and fuck grandma!"

I spread my legs as I sought his cock. In one easy fluid motion, I placed his cock to my pussy.

"Push, baby! Stick it in grandma!" I coaxed. "In and out, sugar! Yes, Bobby, fuck grandma!"

Nature took over as I wrapped my legs around my grandson. He began a most passionate, incestuous and lustful fuck. I figured with his recent ejaculation that I was in for a good lengthy fuck. I was correct. I let the young man lose himself in his first experience of sexually having a woman.

"You like grandma's pussy?" I whispered. "You like fucking grandma?"

"Yes! I love your pussy! I love fucking you, grandma" He exclaimed.

The boy was on his elbows, supporting me with his hands under my shoulders. Unknowingly, he was a very attentive lover. His shaft was compressing my clit with every stroke. The length and thickness of his cock was very much to my liking and I allowed myself the illusion that this was all very natural, a grandma teaching the ways of the world to her grandson.

"Harder, baby! Fuck grandma harder!" I coaxed, wanting to lose control and reach that magic objective. "Yes! Harder! Fuck grandma! Fuck grandma hard!"

Bobby was now hammering into my pussy. My ass was lifting to meet his thrusts, plunging his cock deep into my belly.

"I'm coming, Bobby!" I moaned loudly. I'm coming! I'M CCCC CCOOOOOMMMMIIIINNNGGG!!\

My body bucked wildly as the orgasm swept through me.

As my orgasm subsided, I realized that Bobby was still fucking me with determination. I knew there was no risk of letting him come into me. I continued to meet his thrusts and waited for the inevitable.

"Come for me, Bobby!" I coaxed. "Come in my pussy! Come in grandma's belly! Yes! Come on! Give it to me!"

And he did. I would swear he pumped a good amount of cum into me, after having pumped a good amount into my mouth, 15 minutes earlier.

You're right! All this incestuous, lustful fucking took less than an hour, from him walking through door until he pumped me full of cum. I know! So much for me wanting to take my time, all I ask is for you to understand that it'd been a long time for me, and a first time for Bobby.

I must tell you that it did not take much convincing to get my grandson to stay another month. We got to know each other quite well and our lovemaking would last most of the night, of the many nights we fucked. And the days!

We both have memories for a lifetime, even if you never visit me again. I am sure he will visit his grandma again soon.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,105 Followers
12