Grandma Sits on My Lap in the Car Ch. 02

Story Info
Another day another journey.
4.9k words
4.53
311.8k
241

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,947 Followers

This is six months on from when grandma moved to her new house. After that journey I thought we would continue to be lovers. However it didn't work out like that. I think she felt guilty because she never mentioned it and she seemed to be keeping away from me. Something changed after two months. I don't know what but grandma was now keen. We talked and she made it clear what she wanted. I said no because I didn't want to cheat on my new girlfriend Jane. Grandma was annoyed, even angry, but over time she forgave me and I got back to being her favourite grandson.

--------------

I was not in a good mood, the start date for my new job had been postponed again. Was it the fourth or fifth time that had happened? I shook my head, would I ever get to move to head office? If everything had gone as originally planned I would have already been there three months ago. I gave a long sigh. This time it was a senior manager who had called me to give me the bad news. He was very apologetic and assured me that the new date would not change. I was now due to move in three weeks instead of two. He asked me if I was OK with that. I stifled my irritation and said I was. He then continued giving me all that management stuff of how I was a valuable member of staff and that they really needed me there. I listened but did not say much. I had never spoken to him before but I knew his name and his reputation. I was smart enough not to say anything that would annoy him. It ended with me thanking him, but I was not happy.

The excitement was now building, just a week before I would travel. I was moving into a two bedroom company apartment. They own a few in the same complex near to where the office is. I was told I could stay there rent free until I found my own place. There was no time limit specified but when Alex moved earlier in the year he didn't move out until three months. I was hoping to be sorted out well before then.

I knew everything was going too well. Four days before the move there was a setback. Jane, my girlfriend of five months, broke her ankle. She caught it in a pothole whilst jogging. Initially it looked as if it was just badly sprained but a visit to the hospital revealed a small fracture. There was some debate amongst the doctors about the need for a cast. Jane didn't want one but it was decided that the ankle needed restricting to stop the possibility of further damage.

After bringing her home we discussed the impact this would have on my move. She was still keen to come with me and stay the weekend. That was good. However she was supposed to be doing the driving. Mother had said that she had done the driving six months ago for grandma so it was her turn to sit in the back and relax. Now that Jane was incapable mother was frantically searching for somebody else to do it. She even mentioned uncle Jim, but when I laughed at her suggestion she shut up. He is over eighty and still drives, but at thirty miles an hour. It would take all day to get there, assuming we didn't all die before then in a car crash. I then got an ear full about not being able to drive. I protested that I was taking lessons but she just ignored me. She then mentioned that even my father could drive. They had split up years ago when I was small and this was the only nice thing I had ever heard her say about him.

Eventually she was calmer and more rational. "I suppose I will have to do it." She then added "You might not like this but grandma is coming with us. She rang whilst you were at the hospital asking if she could come and stay for a few days. I said yes and that she might as well travel with us to your new place."

"But mum there is no room in the car or in the apartment."

"You have two rooms. Grandma will share with me." She thought for a few seconds before adding "As for the car, grandma next to me and you two in the back."

"There will be no room. Jane will have to sit on my lap."

She looked at me and said "You and grandma managed OK like that."

I felt my face flush and hoped nobody had noticed. Jane had a puzzled look on her face. I then explained what had happened before. She looked concerned.

Mother tried to reassure her with "It will be OK. We can take stops when it becomes uncomfortable."

Jane smiled but I could tell she was still unhappy about it.

I tried again with "I don't think grandma should come with us. I have too much stuff."

In a calmer voice than I expected mother stated "It's both of us or none of us." That ended the conversation.

We should have left thirty minutes ago. Mother was pacing up and down and muttering under her breath. The car was almost loaded but the last few items were posing a bit of a problem. I knew in situations like this the best thing to do was to leave her alone to work it out. Jane, being new to this, had earlier offered some advice. With gritted teeth mother had listened to her. What she has suggested seemed sensible but mother then just ignored her advice. Jane had now learnt a valuable lesson, keep out of the way when mother is working on a problem.

Eventually, after rearranging some of the boxes on the back seat, the remaining items were packed. At last we could get on the move. I called grandma to tell her to come down. She had sensibly kept out of the way for as long as possible.

As grandma approached the car she said. "I have been waiting ages. Are we ready to leave?"

Mother replied with a curt "Yes" but as she moved past me to get into the driving seat she added in a low irritated voice "Who invited her?"

I opened my mouth but then decided it was best not to say anything. We had a long journey ahead, mother was doing all the driving, so I let it go.

Jane was admiring grandma's dress. It was low at the top and quite short. I thought it was daring for a woman of sixty but Jane loved it. I must say she did look good in at.

When I remembered what was underneath it, and what it felt like to touch her, my cock started to thicken. If only she had worn that dress when she had sat on my lap I would have been able to get my hands inside it and onto her bare nipples.

My thoughts were interrupted when mother wound the window down and shouted "Get in. Don't just stand there."

We got in and mother drove off. I hadn't realised how heavy Jane was. When we had sex it was either me on top, or her on all fours and me fucking her from behind. She had never sat on me before, not even just for a cuddle. It was more comfortable when grandma was on my lap. Thinking about her was not a good idea, the inevitable happened. My cock was trying to expand but was constrained within my underwear. After ten minutes or so it was actually painful.

"Jane lift up, I need to get comfortable."

"What do you mean?"

I hesitated "My cock is stuck in my pants. I just need to move it."

In a shocked voice she said "You want to take it out?"

"No. Keep your voice down. I just need to adjust it."

I looked towards the front seats. They were busy talking. Perhaps it was a good idea having grandma along as company for mother.

"If I must, but don't take long I cannot put too much weight on my bad ankle."

As she lifted up mother shouted "You two OK in the back?"

I replied with "Yes. Just moving to get more comfortable."

Grandma added "Yes. I remember we had to keep doing that when I sat on your lap. Do you remember?"

As I adjusted my cock I answered "Yes." There was no way I would ever forget.

Jane was now back on my lap "You took your time."

"Sorry. It's a big cock. It takes some moving."

She giggled at that and I heard "You wish."

However after a few minutes Jane wasn't very happy.

"It's digging in me can't you do anything about it?"

"I am trying, it's your weight plus the movement of the car. I cannot stop it."

"You managed OK with your grandma."

I thought about it for a few seconds before I lied "She is my grandma so there is nothing sexual about her being on my lap." Naively she believed me.

We travelled another thirty minutes in silence. Jane was continuously moving trying to get more comfortable. It was playing havoc with my cock.

She sighed and said "I cannot take much more of this. My ankle is giving me hell. I need to elevate it but there is no room here to do that. Also you cock is stabbing me in the bottom."

I made a weak joke "Sorry, I am trying to stab another part of your body."

She did not find that funny. She leant forward so that mother could hear better and said "Can we stop?"

Mother sounded surprised as she said "Yes" then added "Looks like there is a place to stop in two minutes or so."

When we stopped mother got out and came to the rear. I had already put the window down. She bowed her head and looked in.

"What's the problem, is it uncomfortable?"

"Yes."

Mother gave Jane a good look. She could see the anguish on her face. She added "And?"

I closed my eyes expecting her to say "It's David's cock. He cannot keep it under control."

Thankfully instead she said "It's my ankle. It needs to be elevated. I think it's starting to swell."

Not as much as my cock. When I opened my eyes mother was smiling.

"That's easy to fix. You need to swap with grandma."

I closed my eyes again. It was going to be torture, grandma would tease me.

Jane moved next to mother. She raised her leg and put her ankle on the dashboard. Mother said it looked uncomfortable but Jane said it was a lot better than being in the back.

Grandma was now on my lap. My cock was still stiff and I was waiting for her to notice. As soon as the car moved she started to wiggle against me. She whispered "That's good. Just like last time."

"Please don't grandma. I am now with Jane."

She laughed, loud enough for Jane and mother to hear.

Jane was curious "What's the joke?"

"Nothing really. Just something David said. I might tell you when we get there."

I hoped she wouldn't.

"What was so funny?"

"You are. I have never known a man who has said no when it's been offered to him. I am wearing this dress for you. This time you can get to my nipples."

I gulped before saying "How did you know you would get onto my lap?"

"I knew there was no way she could last the whole journey cramped up in the back. It's just lucky it was so soon. In another thirty minutes I would have offered to replace her anyway."

What she said was true, like all men I was weak. I had now gone from worrying that it would happen to worrying about being caught. She had certainly picked the right dress for the occasion. I wondered what she had on underneath it.

"I suppose you are also wearing loose knickers to make it easier for me to finger you."

"Don't be silly." She then paused before adding "I am not wearing any. Also it's not to make it easier for you to finger my cunt it's to make it easier for you to fuck me."

"That's impossible with mother and Jane in the car." However deep down I knew we would find a way.

Grandma continued to move against me. Eventually she stopped and said "That's a good position for me." I waited for her to say more but she just sat there enjoying the feel of my cock.

I closed my eyes. We had got away with it before but surely we would get caught this time. I gave a long low sigh, so low that grandma didn't hear, and then opened my eyes and looked around. I now felt more confident. I realised there was no way we could be seen, but what about the noise? I knew from experience that grandma could be very loud. Also what if we had to make a sudden stop? Somebody might urgently need the bathroom or Jane might be having problems with her leg again.

"Anybody mind if I put the radio on?"

It was only Jane that replied, but mother took that as approval from all of us. I got the feeling that she was relieved she didn't have to make conversation with mother.

"Is that too loud?"

It was. Jane said something, I didn't catch what, and then the music was turned down. Grandma started to rock on me.

"I like this song."

I was surprised she did. I wasn't surprised though when she reached down and held my hands. Placing them on her lap she whispered to me "I am all yours."

I remembered the last time, the feel of her wet cunt. I smiled 'Juicy Lucy'. I pulled on her dress to hitch it up but stopped when grandma gave me a mild slap on the wrist.

In a seductive voice she said "You naughty boy trying to finger your grandma."

I hesitated, not sure what she wanted me to do. She then made it clear by adding "You should know better than that. Tits first."

She was teasing me but, thinking about her 'special' nipples, I was happy to start there. I reached up and squeezed her tits.

In a loud voice Jane suddenly said "Grandma, I can swap. It must be uncomfortable for you."

As I moved my hands down the top of her dress, then under her bra, she gave a low moan but still managed to answer Jane. "It's not too bad. I can manage." I worked on her nipples. I could feel them swelling between my finger and thumb.

"You must be getting stiff though."

"I am a bit." Then she whispered to me "Not as stiff as you."

The radio was turned down and mother joined in with "The only cure for stiffness is a good rub. Where are you stiff?"

"It's my top." After a pause she added 'The top of my arm, I must have been leaning against something."

"David give it a good rub. Mum let him know when he hits the spot."

With that encouragement I worked on her tits even harder. Her nipples were so swollen I could have hung my coat on them. I smiled when I thought of that.

Grandma purred, then added "That's good."

Jane sounded relived as she said "Thanks David. Just make sure you give grandma what she needs."

I knew exactly what grandma needs, a massive climax, but just replied "OK."

Mother turned the radio back up and then started searching the channels. I groaned when she settled on Country and Western, grandma groaned when I tweaked her nipples extra hard.

"You need to suck them."

"I want to but it's impossible."

"Remember what Jane said." In a mocking voice she added "Make sure you give grandma what she needs."

I did desperately want to suck them. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine the feel of them in my mouth. I found myself sucking on imaginary nipples.

"Nothing is impossible."

That brought me back to reality. I opened my eyes and started to think. Grandma was not very heavy. I might be able to lift her then turn her round. She would then be on my lap again but this time facing me. I could think of several ways it could go wrong. I might drop her. She might knock something over. They might hear us and wonder what is going on. All of those were overridden by the prize awaiting me.

"OK. This is what we do." I hesitated before continuing with "You need to lift your legs up under your chin. Make yourself as small as possible. I am going to lift you up and then spin you round." Grandma didn't say anything so I prompted her with "Do you want to try it? Remember we will have to do it again after to get you back in the normal position."

There was a delay before she said "Yes."

I was also beginning to have my own doubts but said "Let's do it."

It went surprising well. We did make some noise, and grandma nearly kicked a box, but no comments from the front. As I took a few deep breaths to recover from the exertion I stared at her nipples. The top of her dress and bra had been pulled low but they were still pressing against her tits causing her nipples to point high. They were magnificent. I moved forward and she raised herself so that I could suck them. From the moans coming from grandma she was enjoying it as much as I was.

Something was shouted from the front. I think it was from mother but I didn't catch what she said, the radio was too loud. Mother started to speak again, but then stopped. The radio was turned off.

"That's better. I was thinking we should stop in about an hour for food. I think there is a pizza place on the way, we should reach it about then."

I was still sucking that big nipple. It was an effort for grandma to speak but she managed to say "That sounds good to me."

"David?"

I nearly chocked when grandma said "He can't speak, his mouth is full at the moment."

"What are you eating?"

I wanted to reply "A nice tit and a long thick nipple" but instead I stopped and gave a plausible answer "Just a chocolate bar."

Mother sighed, "You are going to ruin your meal. I hope you gave some to grandma."

I didn't answer her. The radio was now back on and mother and Jane were talking. I ignored them and concentrated on grandma's nipples. I sucked one for two or three minutes then changed to the other. Every time I stopped to change over grandma held my head, I think she was worried I wasn't going to continue. My worry was the noise that grandma was making, and that time was running out.

My cock was fit to burst, I was in danger of coming in my pants. I needed more and I needed it soon. Suddenly Grandma grabbed my hands and moved them towards her lap. She wanted more as well.

"Finger me." It was a command.

I gave her nipple a long hard last suck then stopped. I then repeated what she had said to me earlier "You should know better than that. Tits first."

In an irritated voice she said "Yes, but I think twenty minutes on my tits is sufficient. If you don't touch my cunt in the next few seconds I am going to do it myself."

I muttered "Sorry, just teasing." I then added "But first we need to turn you round."

In a shocked tone she said "So you can lick me?"

It took me a few seconds to understand why she had said that. I laughed. "No. I don't mean upside down I mean you facing away from me."

She then laughed as well. "I thought that was very daring of you to suggest it."

"It would be impossible. You would have to be a gymnast to even attempt it."

"In my younger days I was a gymnast, a very good one."

Before I could say anything she laughed again and I knew she wasn't serious.

She made herself as small as possible. As I started to move her I just hoped it would go as smoothly as before. On the first attempt her foot got caught and we had to move back and start again. Next time we were OK. I breathed a sigh of relief.

My hands were now on grandma's lap pulling her dress up. I got it up to her waist and then moved a hand between her legs. She parted them to give me better access. I whispered to her to be quiet then shouted to mother "How long before we stop?"

"You want to stop now?"

There was a quick no from Grandma and I added "I meant how long before we stop to eat."

Whilst mother was thinking about it I started on grandma's cunt. I positioned two fingers at her opening and then pushed them in deep.

"I think twenty-five or thirty minutes. Is that OK?"

Grandma grunted as I started to move my fingers, mother took that as a yes. She was so wet and sticky.

"Just passed a sign for it, it's the one you like. It does the mini pizzas that are your favourite."

I hadn't noticed, I was too busy fingering grandma. From the moans coming from her I doubted if she had either.

"How many did you eat last time, was it eight?"

Last time I had stuffed my face. With pride I remembered it was actually nine but I didn't really want a conversation about it now, so I ignored her.

Jane joined in but I could barely hear her. Mother turned the radio down low and she started again "He is a greedy pig. Grandma how many can you manage?"

"Two is nice but normally I need three to fill me up." She then quickly whispered "Put another finger in." As I did as she asked she added "But some days I am so greedy I can manage four." This time she didn't need to prompt me. I removed my three fingers and then slowly pushed all four into her. Grandma gave a long low moan.

Mother said "I know what you mean. I have even managed five on one or two occasions." I had this vision, her legs wide open with most of a hand stuffed up her cunt. I waited for grandma to hint that she wanted five as well but she seemed content with four. Grandma's cunt was very wet but four was a very tight fit, so five looked impossible. I could imagine getting my hand in but then not being able to get it out. I shuddered as I thought of how to explain that to mother and Jane when we stopped

chris99999
chris99999
3,947 Followers
12