Grandma was Confused Ch. 02

Story Info
The long awaited continuation of Grandma was Confused.
6.4k words
4.58
77k
153

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 11/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GRANDMA WAS CONFUSED

CH. 2

My name is Jacob and about a month ago my life took a decidedly odd turn when I became my Grandmother's husband. Not legally and not literally but as a role I was forced to play. See Grandma became confused and thought that I was Caleb, my Grandfather.

Grandma had come to live with us, quite reluctantly and with a great deal of embarrassment, because she was flat broke. She had lost her savings, retirement fund and her house when a corrupt financial planner bilked her and a bunch of other folks. Grandma had weathered the shock of losing everything with the the normal amount of outrage and sadness that one would expect. Otherwise she was the same vibrant, lively energetic sixty-eight year old lady we knew and loved.

However her mind became affected by another traumatic incident. This incident also affected me because I caused it. One Indian Summer day in October I was home alone and it was hot as hell in the house. My Dad only allows the central air to run during summer, so June to September, and only when it gets above 85 in the house. My Dad was always a bit on the cheap side, and became even more so after what happened to Grandma. I decided to take a shower to cool off.

Grandma was hadn't gone out as she usually did and also decided to take a shower to cool off. She didn't did hear the shower running and opened the door. I was in the midst of finishing a good wank and turned at the sound. As I approached climax I was confronted by my very naked Grandma who gaped in shock at the sight of her masturbating grandson. Well, a second after she opened the shower door Grandma got sprayed with more than just water.

Grandma backpedaled, slipped, and cracked her head. She suffered from a bleeding scalp wound but no discernible brain damage. However shortly after that Grandma became confused.

Grandma would all of sudden start acting like I was my Grandfather. She would grab me, hug me and kiss me in a romantic way, like I was her husband. At first my parents tried to snap Grandma out of it but her condition persisted. Feeling guilty about Grandma's condition I finally told my parents what had actually occurred when Grandma was injured.

Since my Dad wasn't about to shell out money for therapy, my parents consulted some old books from the library. The most inexpensive way to cure Grandma, according to one book was to humor her. Since according to my Dad I had "caused" Grandma to go screwy, I need to play along with her. Or find another place to live. So reluctantly, I agreed to let Grandma hug and kiss me.

Now this wasn't as hard as you might think. Yes, Grandma is a senior with gray hair and wrinkles but as I discovered she was also surprisingly sexy. As I said I was affected by the shower incident too. Mostly I felt guilt but it also did something else to me. When I ejaculated all over my Grandmother's naked body, the shock of situation and my Grandma's unexpected eroticism gave me a powerful orgasm. The orgasm imprinted the vision of my Grandma's mature beauty upon my brain.

After the shower incident Granny's naked image almost immediately began creeping into my wet dreams and masturbatory fantasies. Disturbed by the idea of wanking off to my Grandmother, I tried to replace her image by looking for other images of mature women. To my shock I discovered there was this whole genre of porn called Granny porn. I found one actress that I kept coming back to as a substitute for Grandma.

Once I my parents and I decided to humor Grandma's delusion in order to cure her, we expected that she would come to her senses eventually. However instead of tapering off her spells happened more frequently. Part of this was my fault because I soon began enjoying making out with this sexy older woman. Initially when Grandma kissed me I thought of the mature porn star to get over the fact I was making out with my Grandma. Shortly however, It was my Grandma I was kissing and it was my Grandma I thought about when I masturbated to the mature porn star. I had the startling realization that I had unconsciously chosen that particular porn star as the object of my fantasies because her body closely resembled Grandma's.

After a couple weeks of snogging with my Gran whenever she had an episode, I initiated some of the make out sessions with her. Her delusion was so pervasive all I had to do with kiss her or hug her and her spell would manifest. By the end of two weeks Grandma upped the ante once again. She became angry with my Dad for making his parents sleep apart. She insisted that Caleb be allowed to sleep with her.

I protested this idea because by this time Grandma was turning me on so much I was afraid I would slip and, well, molest her. Dad was horrified when I brought up the idea that Grandma might want to actually have sex. From his perspective old people did not have sex because people his age barely did. Poor Mom!. Once again I was threatened with expulsion from the home if I didn't sleep in Grandma's room. That night I went to Grandma's room half afraid and half hoping.

First thing I saw was Grandma all made up and wearing a sexy negligee. I threw myself on the bed and avoided her advances and went to sleep. I awoke from what I thought was a wet dream to find Grandma straddling me, slowly inserting my hard cock into her pussy. Well, at that point what could I do? So yeah, I fucked my Grandma. Twice.

As she was enjoying a post coital cigarette, Grandma revealed that she had never been confused. She had planned out the whole thing. From having fake episodes confusing me with my grandfather to underlining certain passages in the psychology books my folks took out of the library. She knew I wanted to fuck her and she wanted to fuck me. So she created a scenario where we could do so right under my parent's eyes. Although, I'm sure my parent's didn't realize that Grandma and I were actually having sex.

Once Grandma and I had finally opened the pandora's box of actually making love, we did so every chance we could. Now since there was quite a discrepancy in our ages, we couldn't exactly do it all the damn time. Granted, I'm an eighteen year old guy so my sex drive is pretty high and my youth gives me the ability to do it a few times a day. Grandma also has a high sex drive but she is sixty eight years old so there were limitations as to often she can do it.

As I found out on the day after we first had sex.

As I was leaving for school Grandma called out to me, "Are you coming home right from school Jacob? I might have some special treats for you."

"Save some for me!" Dad chimed.

Grandma shot Dad a sour look. He frowned. "Hey, I took you in when you could've ended up in a homeless shelter. You can at least make some extra damn cookies for me!"

"Yes dear, I shall be forever grateful that my son didn't let me end up begging on the street. But instead allows me to live in the house, I helped him get." Dad gave Grandma a confused side eyed look. As if he wasn't certain if she were actually thanking him or being sarcastic.

As you might have gleaned from the first section of my tale and from this little exchange, Grandma and my Dad didn't get along. Well, to be fair my Dad was pretty miserable and liked to spread it around. He was overweight and stuck in a job that he knew was getting difficult for him to do. Because of his weight I believe he had other medical issues. Although they never really discussed it, I think my parent's sex life was practically non-existent. Once he was home from work Dad didn't want to be bothered by anything. He wanted to lose himself in beer, snacks and watching sports. Most of his extra cash went towards his retirement fund and towards his sports packages.

Although Grandma had been a teacher and had emphasized education, Dad hadn't applied himself in high school, believing that he had a shot at a professional sports career. He got injured in his Senior year and his academics weren't good enough to get him into a college without a sports scholarship. He rejected Grandma's offer to loan him the tuition. I think he believed he could rehab his knee and go to college. So he went to work in a bakery, biding his time.

A time which never came. Dad met and dated Mom and she became pregnant with my brother Jared. Grandma and Grandpa helped them buy their house. By the time Jared was in middle school however my Dad had pretty much given up. That's about when he started acting like a douche to everyone.

All day at school, the day after I first screwed my Grandma, I had been rock hard, wondering what kind of treat Grandma would have for me when I returned from school. I opened the door and there she was sitting in my Dad's recliner. She wore nothing more than a smile and a pair of lacy black panties which dangled from her right foot. She raised her legs, opened them and waved at me with the dangling panties. Her wet pink, gray shrouded pussy beckoned me.

Grandma is about 5'6" and weighs about 135 lbs. She has light gray almost silver hair which she wears in a small bouffant with bangs, an early Sixties style that she's kept since I've known her. Age has thinned her face, making it less full and more hawkish but still quite attractive. As usual she wore no make up except for a little pink lipstick on lips that puckered as if waiting for a kiss. Her red nailed fingers curled and uncurled in a come hither gesture.

Within seconds I was passionately kissing Grandma, my hands lifting, kneading, squeezing her grapefruit sized breasts. Her legs locked about my hips, pulling my still clothed boner against her horny old snatch. Grandma's pussy ground against my crotch, staining my jeans with tiny drabs of moisture. As I delighted in the full, warmth of her tits, hard nubs squiggled and flattened against my fingers and thumbs, making Grandma squeal.

When our kiss broke, her green eyes burned into mine with humor and love. A little short of breath she said, "Jake, Gran has a special after-school treat for you, a hot, steaming pie all ready to be eaten!" She waggled her eye brows and me and laughed. I kissed Grandma's questing lips once more and then kissed down her fleshy chin. I kissed and licked the wrinkled skin of her neck and upper breasts while continuing to caress her breasts and thumb her nipples.

As my lips moved onto the tender flesh of her breasts, I saw her neck arch, her eyes squint and her lips pucker in joy. Grandma's face crinkled and for a moment all of her wrinkles and fine lines furrowed. She moaned " Jacob... you are making your Granny feel so nice!" A hiss shook her as my tongue swirled over her nipples and areolas. My mouth feasted on Grandma's tits for a few moments before I moved down through the valley of her sagging breasts, over her small pudgy stomach. I paused to kiss the small wrinkles and loose skin around her belly button.

I grinned as an evil thought struck me and I blew a raspberry into her belly button.

Grandma chuckled and looked down at me through her heaving breasts, her face mockingly stern. "Now Jacob, quit playing around and eat the damned pie!"

I smiled against Grandma's tender skin knowing she was becoming increasingly horny. This was confirmed as I moved further south and my nose hit the heady musk of her arousal. As the gray curly hair of her pubes tickled my lips and tongue, I breathed deep inhaling the intoxicating scent of hot, horny granny! I dived in and started to eat Grandma's pie.

Yes, Grandma's had been the first pussy I fucked but it wasn't the first one I had eaten. Like many a guy I'd been coaxed into giving a slurpie with the unrealized possibility of something in return, a few times. In just a few moments Grandma's thin, delicate wrinkled hands were holding onto the back of my head, her fingers twining into my hair for a better grip.With surprising strength she forced my face deeper against her moist pie. Her hips bucked as her pussy writhed against my tongue and lips.

As I sucked and licked up the tangy sweetness of Granny's cunt, my eyes traveled up the expanse of her body. My cock swelled harder as I beheld the achingly erotic sight of her full, sagging tits swinging back and forth across her lower ribs cage, rolling towards her sides and then swayed back to collide. All of Grandma's wrinkles on her face and neck were in full force as she arched her neck and scrunched up her face in sheer pleasure. This inspired me to keep going. I began to alternately tongue fuck her tight hole and tongue lash her clit while inserting one and then two fingers.

Grandma jerked back when I first inserted my finger and for a second stopped thrusting her hips towards me. After a nanosecond she began thrashing her hips again.

As my Granny began mewling and moaning louder, my cock throbbed even harder. I was becoming so turned on I feared I might cum in my pants. Grandma suddenly pulled on the back of my head so hard it seemed she was trying to force my entire head inside her cunt. She stiffened and shook for a second, letting out a loud gasp. Her face scrunched up even tighter, to the point I could even see all of the folds of her eyelids. After a few seconds her eyes opened, glowing with contentment and happiness. She gave me a serene smiles as she panted.

"Do you remember when you were ten and accidentally knocked over one of my knick knack cabinets? You broke ten of the Hummel figurines I inherited from my Grandma. Well dear, you finally made up for that!" She laughed and blew me a kiss. She licked her lips while giving me a sultry look. "Now let Granny see her sexy boy!"

I stripped in a flash and stood before Grandma proudly my GILF born erection. Grandma hungrily eyed my jutting cock. She licked her lips and sighed. Biting her lip she gazed at me speculatively. "Well, I wasn't gonna do it today. But damn, just seeing that hard, beautiful cock and knowing that my old body is what's causing it, is just too damn sexy!" She sat up, leaned over and ran her wrinkled over my stiff shaft. The juxtaposition of her very mature, prominently vein hand stroking my hard young cock sent a shiver of taboo erotic thrill through me.

Grandma sucked air through her teeth as she slowly stroked my throbbing penis and continued to eye me speculatively. She shook her head in resignation. "Yeah, I need it in me again." Her gaze shifted to my face, "Plus, you really, really want to fuck your Granny again, don't you!

"More than anything, Gran!"

Her green eyes twinkled, "More than anything, huh? Liar! She laughed. Her wrinkled face crinkled in a big smile and she leaned over and gave me a tasty, short kiss. "But you're a sweet liar" Grandma moved back further into the recliner and rested her legs on the armrests, splaying open her dark pink , thoroughly aroused pussy. She shifted her hips upwards, pointing her opening at me like a beacon. Her arms opened and her fingers waved me forward, She giggled, "Come on, Jacob put your choo choo in Granny's tunnel!"

As I moved forward and my cockhead touched the roaring heat of her lips, Grandma placed her hands against my hips, holding me back. "Nice and slow, sweetie." As my cock pushed into her entrance Grandma jolted again and winced, however she held me in place, as if anticipating I might jerk back.

She stroked my hips, saying "Its all right dear, Granny's just a little tender today. My little old pussy hasn't had anything larger than a finger in it for some time. So just be slow and gentle today."

Despite its tenderness, her pussy welcomed me in a erotic embrace, her cunt snugged about me tightly, wrapping around my cock just as sweetly and lovingly as Grandma's arms encircled my back in a tight hug. Her eyes melted into mine as her lips molded against mine. Her hard nipples caressed me as her large breasts pancaked against my chest. Grandma's legs rested upon mine, as I very slowly began to thrust in and out of her pussy.

Grandma giggled, "It hurts so good. I feel like a virgin again."

The image of this mature woman I was making love to having been a girl having her first fuck made me start with surprise. And I admit, a perverse erotic thrill. I drove hard and deep into Grandma. She winced. "Not so hard, honey!" I eased up. She smiled, "Much better!"

After about ten minutes of our slow, exquisitely sensual sexual intimacy Grandma gasped, kissed me hard and clasped herself against me tightly. I felt her entire body tremble. She smiled at me, "Okay Jakey, Granny needs you to fill her pussy with your cum real soon, cuz I'm starting to be sore again!" Although the sexy talk increased my ardor, oddly enough knowing I needed to cum soon had the opposite effect.

I kept on fucking Grandma for several minutes more. Grandma looked at me with amusement and exasperation. She stuck a finger in her mouth and slowly sucked on it. Although this too made me hotter I still could not cum. She pulled her finger out of her mouth and slowly, and softly scratched my balls. Still hard!

A sharp, unexpected pain in my ass suddenly put me over the edge. I shook in climax as my hard cock drove harder into Grandma for a few second, and my seed flooded her tight channel. I realized that Grandma had stuck a finger up my ass to make me cum. I came so hard at the end of it I did become totally limp. I slipped out of Grandma and our commingled juices dripped out of her gray haired pussy to pool on the leather of my Dad's recliner.

After a few seconds of post-coital cuddling Grandma softly pushed me upwards. As she stood, she got a little shaky and I grabbed her arm to steady. She breath a laugh. "I guess I'm not as spry as I thought." Grandma saw me staring at the pool of sex fluid on my Dad's chair. She smiled."It would suit your Dad right if we let him sit in that." She laughed "Don't worry!" Grandma walked over to the coffee table. As she did I could not help but watching her slightly saggy but still sexy ass. I also watched with some fascination her still frosted cunt as a couple droplets of my semen fell onto her thigh and leg. Grandma grabbed some tissues out of a box and playfully tossed some to me. Naturally they sailed like small parachutes which I grabbed. As I did she took a few more and wiped herself clean,

After I cleaned off my Dad's recliner Grandma walked over to me and kissed me as she softly cleaned off my wet cock with a tissue. She pressed it into my hand and ran her fingers over my chest. "I'll shower first. " She must have used Granny mind reading. "Yes, I would enjoy showering with you but that would be too tempting, She squeezed my cock. Besides, your parents will be home shortly and I need to start cooking something."

After dinner, Mom, Gran and I sat on the couch while Dad went over to be ensconced on his leather throne. After a moment he started sniffing. "What the hell? Marjorie, my chair smells all funky!"

"Its probably moldy from all the beer you've spilt on it. Clean it or live with it. I ain't touching it."

Pop popped a beer, "Eh, its not that bad. Kinda reminds me of something. Can't put my finger on it though." He shrugged and drank his beer, deciding it wasn't worth the effort to haul his ass up.

That night as my parents were heading for bed, my Mom paused by Dad's chair, she sniffed, frowned and gave me an inscrutable look.

My second night with Grandma was almost as strange as the first. As per my father's demand, I had to pretend to be my Grandfather Caleb and continue sleeping with Grandma. This was to humor her so Dad could avoid paying for therapy. Our first night together had been primarily about sex which overshadowed the fact that I now had to share a bed with someone. During my shower I had gotten super aroused again, thinking about the events of the night before and that afternoon.

However when I got to the bedroom Grandma was already asleep. Guess the honeymoon was over.

12