Grandma's Big Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love this part - just feeling each other out so to speak," Ruth explained. "I know when you're young there's a tendency to rush things, but as you get older you learn to savor moments. You can take your t-shirt off too if you like.

I did as Ruth asked, revealing a scrawny upper torso that I had reason to be ashamed of, but when I made a comment about looking like the "before' model in body building ads she laughed it off.

"You look so nice," Ruth said and then wryly added, "I see you have hair under your arms too."

I blushed at that, biting my tongue before I mentioned that she was far more blessed in those areas that I was, something Ruth got a kick out of.

"Strange that a boy of your generation would find hair on a woman attractive," Ruth mentioned. "I thought today all the girls removed all their body hair from the neck down?"

"I guess a lot do."

"My husband, rest his soul, used to enjoy me not shaving my underarms," Ruth said as she nodded towards her furry hollow. "So I haven't bothered even after he passed. Guys my age don't seem to mind but then again they're usually old burnt out ex-hippies. What's your excuse?"

"I dunno," I admitted. "Maybe it's because it goes against the grain. I suspect that if not many women shaved I would like the occasional woman who did."

"A contrarian, I like that," Ruth noted. "Guess I wouldn't fit in today anyway. The idea of shaving down below? Gees. Not only would it probably take me forever, not having hair down there would show off the fact that I have enormous labia. Not sure if you know what..."

"I'm familiar with the term," I interrupted. "Very aware of female anatomy by careful study of the medical books in the library when I was growing up."

"Then that doesn't bother you? None of this does?" Ruth asked, and when I gave a quizzical look she explained. "The facts that I not only don't shave or even trim my pussy, that I'm pretty hairy down there too and that I have labia that are quite large?"

"No, no and no," were the answers I gave to her questions, and when Ruth leaned forward to look over the edge of the table she grinned.

"Seems like you're telling the truth," Ruth said as she rose from her chair while giving my boner an approving nod, and offering her hand suggested we go inside where she wanted me to, in her words, "Fuck my brains out."

***

"Might as well get rid of these, Ruth declared as she yanked down her shorts and panties, first revealing a full but pretty solid looking ass, and after turning around proved that she wasn't kidding about having a really hairy pussy.

"What do you think honey?" Ruth asked as she raked her hand through the wild triangle. "Too hairy for you? It used to be even more dense if you can imagine that."

"No ma'am," I replied. "I think it's awesome."

"You want some of this?" she asked as she raked the jungle, and after I nodded she added, "You can have all you want but if you ma'am me one more time you're going out the door. Understood?"

"Yes Mrs. Roarke," I said, following orders even though she said her threat with a smile.

"Ruth. Mrs. Roarke makes me sound almost as old as ma'am does," she informed me as she came over to me and put her arms around my neck and asked, "You mind kissing an old lady?"

"I don't know about that but I do want to kiss you," I told her, and with that she leaned up and I bent down a bit.

By the end of that kiss my head was spinning because I had never been kissed like that before, and just to prove it wasn't an accident she did it again, grinding her tits into me while her tongue got acquainted with mine and our genitals rubbed together.

"Mmm," Ruth moaned as she moved her hips towards me. "A drooling cock meets a dripping pussy."

"Feels nice," I said while kissing her neck and returning her grind.

"Do you take requests?" Ruth purred, and when I asked her what she meant she told me. "Fuck me hard. Hard and fast. We can make love afterwards, but for now I need it. Need it bad."

As she spoke Ruth was walking backwards, and so when the backs of her legs hit the mattress and she went down on her back, she took me with her and I landed on top. The lady's eyes were wide and her hands were frantic while she spread her legs and brought my cock in between those juicy labia.

I did the rest, pushing my dick into the second pussy it had ever visited, and while Ruth wasn't as tight as my first it was snug enough. Judging by the way Mrs. Roarke was clawing and screaming dirty it must have been good for her.

I started thrusting in and out rather hard, and Ruth wanted it harder and faster so I complied. I was rooting into her like an animal, hard enough to have the headboard banging into the wall despite my light build, and while it didn't last long it was wilder than I could have imagined, with Ruth's pussy convulsing savagely around my cock as she came.

That caused me to lose control myself, as although the pleasure of my orgasm was dampened slightly at first by my only having lasted a couple minutes at best, Ruth was ecstatic and as my dick deflated she made it clear how she felt.

"Kenny honey. So fucking good," she kept chanting as she smothered m face with kisses. "Good for you too baby?"

Ruth didn't wait for an answer, instead rolling me over onto my back and straddling me, kissing my neck and sucking on my nipples as she made her way down my body until she reached my spent dick.

Ruth was every bit as wild as she had been at first, and when she started sucking on my cock almost rabidly it was clear that she wanted more. Ruth's sucking brought a bit of life back to my limp dick almost right away, although I was sure that regardless of how much I wanted to it would be a while before I was hard again.

Ruth had other ideas, and I wish I could have made out more of her thoughts as she talked filthy in between going down on me. I made out "made me cum so hard" and "love this huge cock" as her fist yanked on me, and although I didn't think it possible Ruth's dirty talk and her ability to get her lips right down to the roots of my dick had me raring to go after not too long.

"Gonna savor this one," Ruth was saying as she straddled me, grabbing my manhood in her fist and lifting her thigh so she could put it in, and when she moaned I knew this was going to be a challenge not to cum fast again.

The sight of this woman almost three times my age bouncing on me like a teenager with those big tits flying around was so erotic I couldn't watch her for fear I would cum too fast, but she was so incredible looking I had to look.

Ruth was writhing, almost dancing on my lap as she took all of my cock deep into her. Her hands seemed to be trying to yank her short grey hair clear out of her head and Mrs. Roarke seemed to be talking in tongues, with the most common word she used was fuck.

"Almost there!" Ruth cried as her breasts came close to clubbing her in the face. "Almost there - don't fucking cum!"

I screwed my eyes shut for the next 30 seconds while Ruth used me as a trampoline. I couldn't shut my ears though, and it was just luck that she started to orgasm as I lost control. Her pussy tried to snap my dick in two as I spurted into her, and Ruth was still babbling and humping when I started to go limp.

"Good boy!" Ruth gasped deliriously as shr fell forward, grabbing the headboard before she landed on me, and as her sweat poured down on me I grabbed her slippery jugs to help her balance. "You're a hell of a lay."

Eventually she collapsed next to me and we stayed there while the patter of the rain fell on the roof. We may have dropped off for a while, but I woke up when I felt my dick getting sucked on.

"Sorry, it's just that it was so tempting," Ruth told me, and before she went back down on me she said, "I know you can't get it up again this fast, but if you don't mind..."

Did I mind Ruth giving me head? Of course not, and if she didn't suck on my dick for almost an hour it was pretty close. She stretched out my limp cock with her lips, sucked on my balls and then went back to my dick.

When I started to actually get a little hard she got frantic again, sliding her finger in my ass while she sucked, and although I wasn't erect something was going to happen and I warned her a second before I squirted a little seed into her hungry mouth.

"Next time you come over, if you want we can play some more," Ruth said. "You seemed to like my finger in your ass. Maybe you'd like to find out what a tongue feels like."

"Uh - sure," I replied.

"You've got a perfect cock for anal," I was told as she wiggle my very dead dick. "You ever do that?"

"No - Ruth," I responded, catching myself before I said ma'am.

"You don't have to come back you know," I was told.

"Yes I do," was my obvious reply, and I did countless times until I went off to college for the fall semester, and even stopped back in the summer and between semesters for the rest of my college years.

My grandmother passed away during my senior year, and that was when Ruth decided that she couldn't take the winters any more and without my grandmother to keep her company decided to leave town to live out her life in Arizona.

Before she left I went over to wish Ruth well several times in our special way, and the last time as we reminisced over our 3 year affair I kidded that it was a shame that she was leaving because not only did I enjoy my Grandma despite her ways, without Grandma next door I didn't have to sneak around anymore.

"I wasn't going to tell you this," Ruth said after insisting I visit her after she settled so she could show off her 'boy toy' to the biddies at her retirement community, confided something to me.

"She knew about us," Ruth said as I tried not to faint. "I'm not 100% sure but maybe 99.9%. Sophie was a lot sharper than she let on. Maybe she heard my yelping despite her being half deaf. The only thing she ever said about it to me was when she told me not to hurt you. Like I would have anyway."

"Grandma never said anything. Never even let on," I marveled. "I would have noticed if she acted differently."

"Guess for once Sophie didn't have a big mouth," Ruth reasoned, and I couldn't argue with that.

***

Thank you for reading.

12