Grandma's Boarder Ch. 01

Story Info
Dont kiss and tell
2.5k words
4.35
95.7k
58
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't kiss and tell

All characters are adults 18 or over.

After I graduated Salt Springs College I applied to State U for grad school and got accepted for the MCE program )Master of Civil Engineering). But it's a hundred miles from home and too far to drive every day. So I talked to my grandma, who lives in the same town as State U, to see if she wanted a boarder. I don't see my grandparents often but we get along well when we do get together.

My parents suggested I board with my grandparents because my grandfather still works and is outta town a lot. My mom said grandma may feel safer with a grown man in the house. So all of us got together, talked about it, and it happened. I moved in a week or so before fall classes started.

My grandfather owns a construction company that does plenty of work for the military overseas, and my grandmother is a school principal. Both are sixty-two years old, though my grandmother is in better health and looks good. Her name is Ann, I'm Pete, and I'm twenty-two years old.

After I moved in things were about as I expected for the first week. Ann arose early, went to work, and came home. I came and went without a real schedule, and was a no-show for dinner a few times. On one occasion I came home earlier than she expected.

I didn't see her anywhere, but her bedroom door was closed, and there was a strange car parked on the driveway. I went in my bedroom, then to the bathroom. When I came out I found Ann in the kitchen almost naked, drinking a glass of water. A woman I didn't know was with her. The other woman was buttoning her blouse. I said "Ooops!" and vanished to my bedroom. Ann came to see me a few minutes later. She had on a robe this time.

"I had no idea you were home," she said.

"I'll put my schedule on the fridge and call ahead so I don't surprise you," I smiled.

"Are you surprised?" She asked.

"It's your home and what you do is none of my business," I said.

"Are you disappointed in me?" She asked.

"I just told you it's none of my business."

"Can it be our little secret?" She asked.

I smiled. "It's none of my business, same as your checking account and bills. Plus I don't kiss and tell," I replied. "No one will ever hear anything about it from my lips."

"That's sweet of you," she said. "The woman you saw is someone from my school."

"Let her know I'm no blabber mouth," I added.

She hugged me. "Wanna go to a banquet with me tonight?"

"What kind of banquet?" I asked. I dislike bland food and dull sermons

"It's a retirement celebration for one of the school board supers."

"Okay. Lemme shower and dress," I said and headed to the bedroom where I collected my clothes. Ann did the same.

Ann looked nice and wore a light blue pleated skirt teamed with a powder blue blouse, her hair was natural salt & pepper grey in a tight bob popular with the mature crowd, and she wore glasses.

"Do I look okay?" She asked.

"Okay? I expect I'll spend the whole time protecting you from all the men."

She smiled and looked at me. "You inherited your mother's bull headedness and your father's bull shittedness."

"You're a good looking woman, and that's no lie," I replied.

"I'm lucky to have such a handsome and charming grandson."

"No, I'm the lucky one having such a hot lady think I'm handsome."

She put her hand on my thigh and said, "Well you are, I wish I were forty years younger."

I leaned towards her and whispered, "Well you know what they say, you're only as old as the man you feel," and gave her a wink.

After dinner I was ready to leave the table when she asked if I would like to join her for a drink in the Jazz Bar. We found a quiet spot and sat down and started to chat, just general chit chat, Ann then held my hand and said, "You've always been my favorite grandchild, and your grandpa and I are so proud of you. Plus you've become a handsome man." She squeezed my hand. I winked at her.

"Do you have any girl friends?" She asked

"None to speak of," I replied.

"I can't believe it!" She exclaimed. "Not one? Those silly girls are so foolish for not snatching you up, I would!"

A jewel hung from her necklace and rested between her breasts, I had never seen it before. She caught me looking at it.

"Look a little closer, if you want," she scooted close to me." Later you can get a better look."

I got close to her chest for a better look, and she kissed my cheek. I ordered her another drink.

"Nothing for you?" She asked.

"I'm the designated driver."

Soon enough Ann's friend joined us for a drink. Her name was Marlow Douglas. Around forty years old, not bad looking. She and Ann did all the talking, nothing was said about our collision in the afternoon, but Ann invited Marlow to stop by Sunday to swim in the pool and have a steak. One of them rubbed my leg with her foot, under the table.

As we walked to the car, Ann took me by my arm and pulled me close to her side and said again how proud she was of me and how handsome I'd become.

Back home I went directly to the den where I flipped on the TV and sat on the sofa.

"Lemme get outta these clothes," Ann said and vanished to her bedroom. She returned ten minutes later wearing a robe that concealed the essentials but not well, the same necklace with the jewel nestled between her breasts. Her breasts looked full. Her nipples poked through the fabric. She brought two highballs with her and handed one to me as she parked her ass close by. She stared at me intently and let her eyes wander to my crotch. She licked her lips a little and then asked me to move closer.

When I moved over closer, she turned to me, put her hand on my upper thigh, and asked me if I loved her and would I do her a big favor. I told her that I loved her and that I would be more than happy to do my "Grammy" a favor, any favor, big or small. She smiled at that, then leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I could smell the booze on her breath and knew that she had left a great big lipstick smear on my face.

As I "innocently" sat next to her, she gently rubbed my thigh, and I wondered if this was going to go the way I hoped it would.

She was breathing a little heavier.

I said, "I thought you were going to slip into something a little more comfortable." It was a smart-ass response.

"I was but thought you might get the wrong idea and think I was being a little bit presumptuous," She replied. "Wanna look at my jewel again?"

I nodded and she slid her hands to the back of my head, stroking my hair as she guided my face closer to her bosom.

"Do you like how I look?" She asked.

I nodded my head. She was a little plump for her height, about 5' 3", but not obese or unappealing.

"I like it when you look at me. Look at my eyes."

I did.

She placed her hands on either side of my face and slowly guided my eyes to her nose, then to her lips. She kissed her fingers and touched my nose. "You can kiss me if you want to."

We had our first long lingering kiss with our tongues playing together. I was taken aback by the passion in her kiss, this old girl wanted me, and I was going to give her just what she wanted.

She wanted me to do more and moved my face to her neck, then finally and slowly, she guided my face to her breasts. She held my face the whole time. My nose pressed against her and she pulled the top down off her breasts.

"Suck them," she said.

She pushed my face to her cleavage, then lifted and held one of the tits, rubbing its nipple against my lips, like a mother trying to nurse her baby. I sucked it. Her tits felt plump and firm.

While I sucked the swollen nipple, I felt a hand go between my thighs moving towards my crotch. Soon her hand softly cupped my cock and balls, I swear my cock grew an inch. She sensed my arousal and held me tight against her breast as she continued to grope me. She unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned the waist, unzipped my fly, then slipped her warm hand and fingers into my underwear, holding my dick in her fist.

I pulled my mouth away from her tit to unfasten her robe.

"Stand up," I said.

I finished unfastening the robe and pulled it off her.

Her panties and thick thatch of hair came into view. I pulled the panties off her hips, to her thighs, to her knees, and let them fall to her ankles. She stepped out of them and stood before me, her legs slightly spread and waiting.

"You can play with it and even lick it if you want," she whispered.

I reached out and found her pussy lips in the thatch of fur. They felt soft and smooth. They were also warm and wet. I rubbed a finger into her slit and pushed it into her gash. She put a hand atop mine as I worked the finger into her. She moaned softly.

"Let's go to bed," she suggested.

I followed her naked form to her bedroom.

Ann pulled back the bed spread and sheet, then got in.

I slipped onto the bed and felt Ann's warm hands and arms encircle my waist pulling me close. She pulled my face to her's and put my hands atop her breasts and their erect nipples.

In a few minutes I put a pillow under her bottom to lift her up so she would be the right height for my mouth and cock.

She spread her legs for my face and pressed her pussy against my mouth.

"Put your tongue in me," she said.

I worked on her till she sprayed my face with her juices.

She moaned and said, "Keep your tongue in me."

I did and worked a finger back in her, then two, then a third, and a fourth. She moaned and moved her bottom around.

"Is it as good as it looks?"

She nodded 'yes.'

I told her "I'll bet a fifth finger would be even better. Do you want to try it?" With wide open eyes she nodded 'okay.'

After a few minutes she moaned, gasped, and writhed about on the bed.

"Just shove it in there" and I did, with one hard push. She cried out. I was in her up to my wrist. She breathed fast but denied that it hurt much. "I feel so full." I then pumped her slowly with my palm facing upward to try to hit her 'G' spot with my curled finger tips. It seemed to be working. I fist fucked her slowly until she bounced her ass pleading "faster, faster" and came a third time. Her body then became still, her legs fell down, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

After she caught her breath she guided me to her wet warm pussy, then placed her hands on my butt pulling me into her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. It felt so good to be on top of Ann with my hard cock deep inside her and her holding me tight. I felt her pussy tighten and contract, tighten and contract, until I filled her with my seed. She wanted more and got atop me.

As her tits swayed back and forth, she made them hit my face, and let me suck them every now and then as she fucked my dick with her hot pussy. Her tits swayed above my face in rhythm with her humping my cock, her nipples swollen fat. She rode me like a horse. I came in her one more time.

My balls ached a little and my cock was raw in places but she wasn't done.

She turned around and opened the nightstand drawer to retrieve a bottle of KY.

"Gimme your finger," she said, and out some on my

finger. I pushed it into her rectum and worked it around.

"Put some on your penis." She said.

That done she got on all fours, I got behind her, and she pushed her bottom up close to me.

"Please go slow baby," she said and closed her eyes as I pushed into her ass. She gasped from a little pain.

"You okay?" I asked.

Ann grunted and said, "don't stop."

Soon I was all the way in and felt my balls against her bottom. I let her rest then pulled back and eased forward, and took my time until she loosened enough to enjoy the feeling of a nice cock in her ass. We fucked till her ass clamped me tight as she orgasmed, then milked me for every drop of semen. Ann twisted her nipples hard and bit down on her lip as she climaxed.

Spent, we both lay exhausted.

After laying there for a while, we cleaned up and returned to bed for a long sleep. She held me close to her all night. And a few times during the night, she awoke and jacked me and sucked me until I cum. Each time, she rubbed the cum all over her body like lotion.

In the morning she went in her bathroom to pee and start the shower. I listened for a while. She had just finished rinsing the cream rinse from her hair, when I opened the door and stepped in, my lips went directly to her tits and my fingers found her wet pussy. I fucked her again, then let her finish her shower.

Soon the morning sunlight lit her chest and I saw clearly her nipples poking out.

She leaned forward, allowing her robe to open just enough to show her cleavage and the top of her panties. She scooped up the breakfast dishes and went to the sink to rinse them off.

"I'll wash these up later," She said and came to the table where she sat, crossing her legs, but not closing her robe.

"You're gonna spoil me while your grandpa is away. Are you okay if Marlow comes by Sunday?" She said.

"Who's Marlow?" I asked.

"The woman you met yesterday."

"Surprise me."

"You'll like her."

More to come.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
gobears85gobears85over 4 years ago
Awe

I enjoyed part one. Kinda hoping for part two. Thanks

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanabout 8 years ago
More

Ok it's been awhile since this story was published. Sooooo where's the continue you promised. This is built for more chapters.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Yummy too

Can't wait to read more of this, please continue! Thank you!

Sapper257Sapper257about 8 years ago
Enjoyed the story, bought back memories

A couple of spellings never spoilt it.

Could have left the anal out till a follow up as its not for a first time.

As I said it bought back memories.

I stayed with my Grandparents when finished at college to be near work.

Gran and Granddad were very good to me and made me very welcome, think Gran enjoyed fussing over me as there children had flown the nest and Granddad although old enough to have retired still worked and was away on projects all week. Gran although in her 60's never worked just kept a lovely home but had some outside interests to occupy herself.

Normally I was home early afternoon, would bath and change before dinner with Gran. Liked a long soak, better than a quick shower.

Spent a lot of time with Gran chatting about anything and everything.

One particular day I was laying in the bath as normal when Gran knocked on the door and asked if she could use the toilet as she was bursting. I could only say yes. Gran came in, upped her dress, pulled her knickers down and weed. She was right she was bursting, we were both embarrassed and although not looking at her I had a sneaky look at her white granny knickers around her calves. Gran apologised, said she was stuck in traffic, wiped herself pulled her knickers up and went.

Later at dinner there was an atmosphere, we never spoke except an odd please and thank you as we passed condiments and used plates around.

As normal we would watch TV but no chatting. About 8.30 I offered to make a cup of tea before prime time on the telly. When I brought it in Gran said 'thank you' and 'sit on the settee with me'. Gran looked at me then away saying 'sorry for interrupting my bath' and 'will have to ask Granddad if we could have one down stairs'.

I said 'that's okay' to break the atmosphere and to make light of it said 'bring a cuppa in next time' we both like our tea. Gran smiled and said something like 'you're a good boy', we drank our tea and chatting resumed while we watched the TV. We said good night after the news and Gran gave me a kiss on the cheek, all was well again.

A couple of days later while in the bath Gran knocked and said she had a cuppa for me. I said 'come in', Gran had two mugs on a tray, offered the tray to me and took hers and sat on the toilet. Gran opened the conversation with 'how was work' and our talk just flowed. Shortly after we had drunk our tea Gran picked up the tray placed her mug on it and came to the bath and offered me the tray to put my mug on it. Could not help but notice Gran looked down into the water. The following day Gran shouted up the stairs 'do want a cuppa', I of course replied 'yes'. Again it was the same format Gran sat on the toilet and chatted am sure Gran was have a quick peek into the water, which I didn't mind, it was innocent.

Our bathroom cuppa's were never mentioned to Granddad or the need for a downstairs toilet.

On the Monday after Granddad went back, I had noticed an atmosphere between them over the weekend as Granddad had been out a lot with sport, well Gran bought the tea up as is the norm now.

Our chat went on longer than normal, Gran said 'would you mind if I used the toilet', my answer was something like 'be my guest'. Gran lifted the cover then looked at me, raised her dress letting it just fall over her tummy so I couldn't see her knickers, I was still having a crafty look while we were keeping eye contact. Gran had difficulty reaching her knickers, then gradually pulled them down to her ankles and sat on the toilet. Could see why she had difficulty as her knickers were red hipsters not the normal white ones I'd seen in the washing basket, thought lucky old Granddad. Must say it gave me a reaction in the bath water. Eye contact was lost.

When Gran finished see stood, lifted her dress, wiped herself exposing herself to me, looked at the tissue before dropping it into the toilet and flushing. Gran bent down put her hands on her red knickers, made eye contact with me again and started pulling them up slowly. I was mesmerised my heart pounding as the knickers moved off Grans ankles along her calves, over her knees towards her hips slowly as her thighs widened. This time Gran kept her dress up so I could see her pussy. My eyes jumped between her eyes and pussy, Gran knew what I was steering at but never adjusted her dress till I had taken in the scenery but she kept looking at me. Needless to say my stirring in the bath was quite prominent.

Gran dropped her dress, smoothed over her hips, came t the bath and said 'bring the cups down and that' looking at my stiffy. Blushing I just nodded.

Drying off I put my dressing gown on and went down stairs. Gran looked at me still in her dress, walked over to me, pecked me on the lips then I put my arms around her kissed her. Gran kissed me back opening her mouth, putting her arm round my waste and hand on my head pulling us closer. Ran my hands over her back, my hardon came back and I poisoned it on Grans tummy, Gran responded by gyrating her hips while I took advantage and caressed her bottom. I gradually raised her dress till I had access to her knickers and slipped my hand into them, they were a bit tight but managed. My hardon was stiffer on Grans tummy, I moved the palm of my hand round the inside of her knickers over her hips and as I tried move to front Gran pulled away giving me the access to her pussy.

Gran had some fluffy hair over tummy and down to her pussy lips. Some how I found my way through the wispy hair into her pussy and caressed her clitoris. This was all new to me but 'on the job' training was working wonders. The action was achieving its goal as Grans breathing became heavier, her knees buckled as she climaxed. I was over the moon as Gran moved her hand to inside my dressing gown and my stiffy. She played with me while her breathing subsided and whispered in my ear can we go to bed, please, I want a proper look at it close up before I decide to let you make love to me. I kissed her yes.

Our relationship went on for years even after Granddad retired and I married.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
slow down

add some more foreplay and touching and teasing before the sex.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Grandma's House He moves into grandmother's house--and bed.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
A Nip in the Christmas Air How had he not noticed his grandmother's tits before?in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Grandmother's Bed Consensual incest between grandson and grandmother.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories