Grandma's Breast Massages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beverly prepared to receive Billy in her bedroom. She knew she would soon hold Billy's handsome face to her breast and feel his tender lips on her. When she was finished fixing herself up she stretched out on the bed. Nervous and excited, she called to her grandson.

Billy pushed the door open. His grandmother laid propped up on a couple pillows on the bed. The sexy, satin robe she wore contrasted with the fluffy bathrobe she'd worn during their first massage. Her breasts burst against the thin material of the robe. Beverly beckoned her grandson closer. He sat next to her on the bed.

"Ready, sweetheart?"

"Yes please."

Beverly smiled. She opened her robe, allowing him to marvel at the large, beautiful breasts he'd had the privilege of becoming acquainted with this past week. Beverly locked her fingers around the back of Billy's neck and gently pulled his face into her chest. Billy kissed her soft breasts. His lips slid down one and brushed against her nipple. He took the puffy little nub into his mouth and began to suckle at it. He could smell the perfume she must have put on just for him.

Beverly let out a sigh of contentment. She ran her fingers lovingly through her grandson's hair and enjoyed the delightful sensations his tender suckling brought. Billy loved the taste of her. He tickled her nipple with his tongue and then sucked it. His hands clutched her breasts.

Billy's hot mouth felt so good on Beverly's tits. They looked into each other's eyes while he nursed and felt total fulfillment. The massages had brought them closer physically and nursing was bringing them closer emotionally. Beverly cradled her grandson's head against her breast with all the warmth, affection and love in the world. And in that moment they felt like the only two people in the world.

Beverly could feel Billy's big, young cock pressing against her thigh. Her pussy had gotten hot and slippery. She rubbed her thighs together, giving her grandson's hard dick more stimulation. Billy switched over to her other tit and lightly chewed and scraped the nipple with his teeth. Beverly's pussy burned hotter and she moaned.

Billy stopped sucking and pushed his face between her scrumptious breasts. He said, "Your titties are so big, Grandma." Billy shook his face between them.

"Titties? What a dirty thing to call them!" Beverly giggled.

"Sorry, I should have said breasts." Billy worried he might have gotten a little too playful and went back to nursing on one of her nipples.

"No, you can call them titties. It's kind of cute. Keep sucking your grandmother's titties, sweetheart. I'm so lucky to have you here to do this with me."

Billy smiled around her nipple. They didn't stop the nursing session until Beverly's nipples were too sensitive for him to so much as kiss any longer. Billy stayed in the bed with her a while after that. Beverly left her robe open and he cuddled into her chest. Beverly kissed the top of her grandson's head and smiled.

The rest of the weekend fly by quickly. Nursing sessions replaced the massages just fine. The intimate connection between grandmother and grandson grew even stronger. By the time Monday rolled around they were acting like a couple of grinning newlyweds.

Dr. Smith noticed with a self-satisfied smile how much happier they looked. She examined Beverly's breasts and made sure to emphasize to the two of them just how much good the treatments were doing. Dr. Smith was especially tickled to see how much Beverly's health really was improving in just over a week since her last visit. The doctor had a long track record of helping her patients lead happier and healthier lives using similar methods and she was pleased to be able to add another success to the book. And she had no intention of letting them stop where they were.

"Can we get another bottle of cream? Perhaps two?" Beverly asked.

"Of course. It's great to see you two are so diligent about treatments."

Beverly and Billy smiled at each other. "We'd like to continue nursing in addition as long as you find that advisable. We think it's really been helping," Beverly told the doctor.

"Fantastic. Go right ahead. You're the kind of patient a doctor dreams of, Mrs. Allen. I wish I had a hundred just like you. Billy too. What a marvelous grandson he is." Dr. Smith winked at Billy.

"Thank you, doctor. I know just what you mean." Beverly stroked her grandson's cheek.

"So it sounds like you're ready to enter a new phase of treatment."

"What do you mean?" Beverly asked.

"Well, let me tell you. I want to make the massages more effective. Billy's going to massage your breasts with more than just his hands from now on. He's going to use a new tool to really ramp up the stimulation... for both of you."

"What tool?" Billy questioned. He didn't like the idea of putting some device between him and skin-to-skin contact with his grandmother's breasts.

"Don't worry. I'm not talking about something you have to order off the internet." Dr. Smith approached Billy and slid her hand down the front of his shorts. "I'm talking about your cock, Billy. Using your cock on your grandmother's breasts is the next phase of treatment." The doctor seized Billy's penis.

"Doctor! My gosh!" Beverly exclaimed.

Dr. Smith released Billy's cock. "I know it may sound odd or embarrassing, but it's your best course of treatment going forward."

"Isn't this now going too far, Doctor?" Beverly asked. "You said we're making progress doing what we're doing already. Is this really necessary?"

Dr. Smith's tone got sharper. "I wouldn't have brought it up if I didn't think it was your best option. Do you think I do this to get my rocks off? I'm your doctor and I'm trying to improve your health!"

Beverly blushed. "I'm not trying to question you. I'm sorry. It's just, it's a big step."

"Don't worry about it, Mrs. Allen. All I want to do is help you. You should know that the progress you've made so far would be for nothing if you don't cement it by entering this next phase of treatment with your grandson."

"I think I understand," Beverly said.

"Then you'll do it?"

"I would," Beverly admitted nervously. "I don't know how Billy feels about it. I've asked him to do so much for me already. I can't imagine he expected to spend the summer playing around with his grandmother's breasts."

"What do you say, Billy?" The doctor asked. "How do you feel about using your penis to treat your grandmother's breasts?"

"I want to do it if it'll help Grandma." He felt a little ashamed that thinking about it got his cock rock hard.

Not long later they'd gotten more healing cream and instructions from Dr. Smith on what to do. In the car Beverly told her grandson, "We don't have to do this, Billy. I know you agreed, but Dr. Smith was pushing us pretty hard. I don't want to force you into it."

Billy took his eyes off the road for a second. "Do you want to do it?"

"I do, yes. I'm just worried about you."

"Then I want to do it," he told her. Beverly patted her grandson's leg and smiled.

Beverly asked Billy when they got home, "I could make dinner and then we could do the treatment the doctor wanted. Or we could skip it tonight if you want."

Billy leered at his grandmother's bosom even though he tried not to. "No skipping it," he said. Billy pictured his dick rubbing all over her breasts and then sliding between them. He felt too restless to sit down and eat. He knew the best way to cure his jumpiness was staring him right in the face, the two big jugs hiding underneath Beverly's shirt. "Let's skip dinner and get a massage in now instead."

"You think?" Beverly asked with a slight smirk.

"I think." Billy ran his open palm lovingly along the side of one of his grandmother's full, ripe breasts.

"Okay. Just give me a few minutes to prepare."

"Do you have to?"

"No, I suppose not. Why?" Beverly asked.

"I don't want to wait," Billy answered bashfully.

"Oh," Beverly smiled. She hugged her grandson and then took both of his hands. "No waiting then." Beverly pulled him into her bedroom. She let go of his hands and laid back on the bed. Beverly looked adoringly up at her grandson. "I'm ready when you are."

Billy retrieved one of the tubes of cream from his pocket and came to sit next to her on the bed. He helped her get her shirt off and then rubbed the cream in. He was surprised when his grandmother reached for his zipper and opened his pants. "You helped with my shirt," she said with a smile.

Billy wanted to feel those big, soft grandma boobs on his cock. He stripped from the waist down while his grandmother was already stripped from the waist up. He positioned himself over her with his knees on either side of her. The end of his stiff cock bounced above Beverly, just nearly touching her glistening breasts.

"Oh, honey. What a beautiful penis you have. And so big! It's lovely."

Billy swelled with pride. He pressed the head of his cock into her hot breast. The soft, supple skin felt great on his cock. He began by rubbing his throbbing dick all over her breasts. Beverly moaned when her grandson pushed her sensitive nipples in with his big tip.

Billy massaged her giant tits with his shaft. The cream made his dick shine. Beverly found herself captivated by it much the same way her breasts captivated Billy. When the head came close she had to stop herself from kissing it. She didn't know how she'd explain that to Billy. It must have been embarrassing enough for him to have to have an erection around his grandmother.

"Rub it between them, Billy. The friction will feel really good," she said. "...For my circulation."

Billy pressed his cock between his grandmother's big titties. He thrust his cock between them. He came to hold the sides of her bouncing breasts and fucked into them. Billy was working her tits over with his cock so hard that beads of sweat began to form on his body.

What they were doing now had no resemblance to medical treatment and neither of them cared. Beverly, despite her enormous rack, had never had her breasts fucked before. It was an amazing rush for an older woman who assumed her sex life died with her husband. Not even in her dreams could she have predicted having any young man, but her grandson amazingly, experience this with her. He was a strong, wild stallion in his sexual prime and seeing the pleasure she could give him made her panties moist.

Billy felt a tingle in his balls. If he didn't stop soon he was going to blow a load all over his grandmother! "Grandma, I need to... I need to... I've got to stop."

Beverly was confused at first before it started to make sense. "You can't stop. Keep going, honey. Do what you need to do. I love you. I want you to do it!" Beverly grabbed her breasts and crushed them around her grandson's hard cock.

"I, I love you too!" Billy buried his dick between her big, grandma boobs and started shooting his load. He covered her breasts with cum. A few blasts stretched all the way to her neck and one of them splashed the bottom half of her face. Beverly tasted his seed and didn't feel the least bit guilty about it. She kept her breasts pinned together like a target for his cum blasts.

"I think that really helped!" Beverly smiled once his orgasm finally passed. She was out of breath, but happy as could be.

Billy looked at his grandmother. He was a little embarrassed by how thoroughly he'd coated her in his semen, but her not seeming to mind made him feel relieved. "Do you want me to leave? You probably want to get cleaned up."

"You don't have to, Billy. I'd like you to stay with me a while longer. Just get me a washcloth and we can clean up."

"Okay." Billy smiled. He scooted off the bed, still naked from the waist down, and fetched a washcloth from the bathroom. Billy sat down on the bed next to his grandmother and lovingly washed her face, neck and breasts.

Beverly took the washcloth and placed it on her grandson's cock. "Don't forget to wash there, sweetheart."

They were already experimenting with the formula by the next morning. Billy sat on the couch while Beverly knelt in front of him and did most of the work. She used her titties to fuck his cock and then he drenched her in another load of hot cum. Beverly made them breakfast after that without even bothering to clean herself up. Billy gawked at his cum as it dried on his grandmother's breasts.

A few days and many big tit massage breast fucks later Dr. Smith examined Billy's cock. She gripped it and tugged it and rubbed it for a long time as Beverly looked on. A forbidden warmth radiated through her pussy seeing the doctor stroke her grandson's cock.

"It's just as I feared," the doctor said. "All these treatments have taken a toll on Billy's poor penis. I assume after all the sacrifices Billy's made for your health that you'll do the same for him. It's going to take a lot of tender loving care on your part to help him recover, Mrs. Allen."

Beverly rubbed Billy's leg while Dr. Smith continued to stroke his cock. "Of course, doctor. I'll do whatever you think is necessary. Billy has helped me so much."

"He's going to need plenty of penis massages to help him recuperate."

"I should rub it like you're doing now?" Beverly asked.

"Exactly. Massage him just like this to start with. We'll introduce more treatment techniques over time like we did for your breasts. Before long you'll be using your mouth to massage his penis and then your vagina. And I'll always be available if you need any of these methods demonstrated to you on Billy." She gave Billy's cock a squeeze and winked at him.

Beverly eagerly looked forward to giving her grandson his first treatment. "Thank you, doctor."

12