Grandma's Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
Graduation gift that gets better.
2.1k words
4.53
46.2k
38

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Grandma moving next to me. I opened my eyes, in time to see her naked ass walking away out of the bedroom. I sat up and swung my legs off the side of the bed, when I heard Aunt Bridgette admonishing my Gram.

"What the hell are you doing, walking around the house starkers?" "The boy will be up soon and you need to put on..." Aunt Bridgette didn't have a chance to finish her sentence as I walked out of Gram's bedroom, just as naked as her.

"Ro, tell me this is some sort of joke." "Why is he coming out of your room like that?"

Gram answered, "Why would you think a handsome younger man would be coming out of my room naked?"

My aunt looked from my face to Gram's and back again. "Ach no. Ye didn't boff the lad last night?" "Ro, he's ye grandson. There's a name for that."

"Aye, and you'll not be saying nothing about it." Gram told her.

In the meantime, I had slipped up behind Aunt Bridgette. My arms encircled her from the back and my hands went right for her big breasts. I started nuzzling her neck and planting tiny kisses. My fingers found her, surprisingly, small nipples. I started pulling gently on them and flicking them.

"Boy, what are..No you can't..Oh my gracious. That feels so good."

"Want me to stop?" I asked.

"I know I shouldn't..but feels so."

Suddenly, something happened that I had never seen before. Aunt Bridgette started shaking and her breathing became ragged. She came just from my playing with her nipples for a few minutes. I turned her around and as she faced me, I could see a growing wet area on the front of her nightgown. I kissed her hard, nothing like a nephew should, my hands dropping to her abundant buttocks, kneading and massaging them.

Looking over her shoulder, I asked Gram "What time is our flight?"

"At three this afternoon." She answered.

I turned Aunt Bridgette around and started to direct her to the bathroom. We entered and I took the hem of Bridgette's gown and started lifting it upward. She made a half-hearted attempt to push my hands away, but Gram stepped in.

"Bri, just let him. You won't believe it."

She stopped trying to push my hands away and just stood there. I lifted here gown up and as I reached her breasts she lifted her arms to let me take it all the way off. In the meantime, Gram turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature.

My hands roamed over her naked body. Standing behind her I started to kiss and tongue her ear and the sensitive nape of her neck. I massaged her bare ass, my hardening cock sliding between her cheeks. Aunt Bri started moaning from the sensations. I scrupulously avoided touching her sex, so as to heighten her anticipation.

I gave Aunt Bri a gentle push toward the shower and after she stepped in, I followed. I was stunned when Gram joined us. We all soaked down and Gram and I took washcloths and soaped them, then Gram started washing Aunt Bri's front as I started on her back. As we soaped her up, she started moaning. As we worked downward, she opened her legs to allow us both access. I told her to reach back and spread her ass cheeks. As Aunt Bri complied, I slid the cloth through her crack. The touch of my hand against her tight little knot caused her to gasp suddenly. I returned to kissing her neck, allowing the hot water to run down our bodies.

Gram asked with a deeper voice than I'd heard before "How's that feel, Bri?"

All Aunt Bridgette could do was moan, from the sensations of Gram and I were providing. As I looked on, Gram moved toward Aunt Bri. She was standing so close that their bodies were touching. Gram looked into her eyes and moved in kissing Aunt Bri hard on the mouth. I saw Gram's mouth open and her tongue force its way into Bri's mouth. Gram's hands started touching Aunt Bri's tits, massaging and squeezing them. She was running her thumbs over Bri's hardening nipples.

The visual of my Grandma, getting to second base with her sister was incredible to me, since she hadn't gotten laid in years, until last night. I reached around Aunt Bri's body and hefted her tits, taking them out of Gram's hands. Gram leaned over and took one of her nipples into her mouth, suckling like a newborn and lapping at her breasts. Aunt Bri's head was thrown back and she was breathing hard.

I suggested that we adjourn to one of the bedrooms, as they had more room than the shower.

The three of us went into Gram's bedroom, where this all started. We helped Aunt Bri down across the bed. Gram and I lay on either side of her. Gram was working on one nipple with her mouth as I took care of the other. My hands slid down her body until I could feel her curly bush under my fingers. All the while, Bridgette's breaths were coming in short gasps. I slowly started to kiss my way down her soft, somewhat pudgy belly. I was leaving a damp trail with my tongue, along the way.

I heard Aunt Bridgette "Ach Ro, what's he think he's doin?"

My Gram lifted her lips from her nipple and told her "Just let it happen, luv. Trust me, you'll love it."

I kept working my way down, finally arriving at Bridgette's thighs. They were positioned just at the edge of the bed, so I slipped to the floor. I gently applied pressure to her knees to open her legs. Aunt Bri gave a start and looked at Gram. Gram just looked back and nodded her head. Aunt Bridgette finally relented and allowed me to spread her chunky legs apart. I lifted them and starting at her ankles, I began kissing up her leg. I took my time to allow her to enjoy every touch of my lips and tongue. When I got to it, I kissed her gray haired puss and started working my way down the other leg, just as slowly.

Finally, when she was ready, I knelt between her legs and opened them further. I spread the cunt hair away from her prize and moved in. I started kissing her, already damp, lips. I heard her exclaim. " What does he think he's..."

I stopped her questioning short by running my tongue just inside her spayed open lips. I could taste her and inhale her intoxicating aroma. I continued to lap at the entrance to her pink tunnel. I felt her start squirming about above me as I worshiped at the alter of her pussy. Without warning, I plunged my tongue deep into her vag. I heard her muffled yelp as I did it. I looked up to see Gram laying next her, her leg draped over Bri's head and her face in Gram's crotch.

Gram had ahold of Bri's hair and had her pulled deep into her twat, I could see Gram rubbing her puss all across Bri's face. As I returned my tongue to Bri's moistness, I heard Gram tell her "Just do exactly what the lad is doing to you."

It was amazing that after one night of getting eaten and laid, that I had turned my Gram into this. I attacked Aunt Bridgette with a renewed fervor. I started driving my tongue deep inside her. I was flicking against her swollen clit with my thumb, as I held her lips open. Finally, I sucked her swollen pearl into my mouth and began working on it. I felt her start bucking against my face as I went at her. I heard my Gram and her, both howling like dogs as they each had their pussies ravaged.

I felt Aunt Bridgette's fingers weaving into my hair and pulling me deeper into her. I could taste the fluids leaking out of her. As knew she was close to blasting off when I heard Gram yell out "Oh Lord, Bri yer making me go as good as he did."

I guessed that my Gram was cumming all over her sister's face. I felt Aunt Bri give one more thrust upward and a torrent of her juices flooded out onto my tongue and face. I lapped up as much as I could, but there was so much it leaked out, a bit.

I pulled back and looked up at my Gram lying on her side, next to Aunt Bridgette. Aunt Bri's face looked like a glazed donut, there was so much of Grandmas cum on it. I climbed back up on the bed and started to clean her face off, licking up my Gram's juices.

I looked over at Gram with an inquiring look on my face. "What lad, did ye think she was the only one was goin' off this time?"

She looked down at my stiff cock and said "Well, what are we goin' to do bout that, laddie?"

I shrugged my shoulders looking at Gram, with an even grin.

She responded, "Well, I heard of this thing that the real whores did back in my day." "Do you want me to do it with me mouth? Bridgette can watch and relax a wee bit."

I was amazed that she would even suggest a blowjob, to me. I always had, until last night, thought of my Grandma as prim and proper. What had I done to this woman?

I heard myself saying it before my brain was fully engaged. "I'd love it Gram." "I've fantasized about it for a couple of years now."

"Well, lad, let's get this fantasy fulfilled, then." Gram had me lie on my back and she picked up my hard cock. She was staring at it as though she didn't know what to do with it. Then she leaned over and kissed the bulbous head. "Oooh, what's this clear stuff leaking out?" She asked.

"Lick it up, Gram. It's called pre-cum, you might like it."

She reached out with her tongue, tentatively, and touched it. She pulled her tongue back into her mouth and let her tastebuds tell her what to think. "Mmmmm, a bit sweet and salty at the same time." She said. "Is the rest of it like that?"

"Well let's find out, Gram."

She kissed the head again and slid her tongue out of her beautiful mouth. She began to run her tongue across the head and up and down the shaft, while holding it gently. When she had bathed it enough, she returned to the head. She started tickling it with her tongue, especially around the slit, causing more clear liquid to leak out.

I was raising my hips off the bed, trying to get it into her mouth. Finally she grasped the base and sucked the head into her maw. I felt her lips sliding down the shaft until I hit the back of her throat. That caused her to gag a little. She slipped back up and popped my cock out of her mouth. She looked at me and asked "What now?"

"Just keep doing what you're doing, only not so deep, you're not used to it yet."

Gram slipped my cock back in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down. She settled into a steady rhythm, punctuated by her soft hand stroking the remainder that couldn't fit in Gram's mouth. I could feel her saliva running down my shaft, lubricating her hand.

"Oh Gram, suck my dick!" I called out. Suddenly, I felt a suction on my cock like never before. She was taking me literally. I warned her,"I'm gonna cum Gram."

She pulled me out and asked where I wanted to shoot my spunk. I told her to decide. She returned me to her incredible mouth. We both felt the first jump of my prick as it shot a ribbon of cum into my Grandma's mouth. All I heard from her was "Mmmmmm" as she kept my cock in there. I continued to blast shot after shot into her. It began to leak out of her mouth to run down my still hard shaft and coat her pumping hand.

When I was through filling her mouth to overflow, I felt her swallow my cum. She took me out of her mouth and began to lick and suck my cock and her hand clean. She used her tongue to clean every drop of sperm of of us.

Aunt Bridgette was just lying there with a look of amazement on her face. "What ha ye become, Ro?" "Yer acting like a trollop off the street."

Gram smiled at her and told her "Don't you put it down till you tried it, Bri." "The lad's amazing." Tommy never did me this good and I'm pretty sure George never did that to you either."

"So now what?" Aunt Bri asked.

"We get showered again, get dressed and head to the airport. We have a flight to catch."