Grandma's Got a Boyfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's time for me to let you cum, don't you?" he asked in a grandfatherly tone before grabbing the base of my organ firmly with his thumb and index finger while releasing the noose from my balls.

It reminded me of what happened one time when I was a kid and poked inside the toaster with a fork to get a English muffin out, only this went through my entire body. I might have screamed because Ted was hushing me, but I don't remember.

I do remember the way my cock erupted like a little volcano, spurts of cum flying straight up toward the ceiling, and when it started it would not stop. I was bouncing around like a puppet, sitting upright and then slamming back down into the sheets like Linda Blair in the Exorcist.

The orgasm that hit me like a freight train ebbed for a moment, but Ted kept massaging the base of my dick and it started spurting again. The saying about something feeling so good that it hurts certainly hit home at that moment.

I finally managed sit up and grab Ted's wrists with my cuffed hands and begged him to stop. He was smiling as he nodded, and then he eased me back down and stopped doing whatever he was doing.

"Magnificent," Ted exclaimed as he contented himself with lazily pulling on my dick as it went limp, stretching the thing as far as he could to squeeze out every drop.

"Are you okay?" Ted asked as he slowly extracted the vibrator from my ass, and then put a couple of fingers into what felt like a gaping hole.

Five minutes later, when Ted had left and I was able to get up on my rubbery legs, I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was still crimson, streaked with sweat and tears, and my balls looked swollen still.

"Tomorrow night," Ted had said before leaving. "I think tomorrow night will be the night."

***

Part four to follow

12