Grandma's Rituals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What if blow the lamp will you' she asked putting if off.

'Yes' letting it out mildly Vinit undid his pants and as he unable to remove them out from the position he was sleeping seeing this Alka took hold of his pants and pulled them out.

Alka was pleased to have removed his pants and as the room was quite dark she did not see much of his legs and thighs but could make out his light colored shorts. Having him lying, she took hold of his foot and started kneading his toes. Vinit was thrilled to have felt her soft hands on his toes and as his mother gradually moved up and started to massage his leg he felt himself growing there. He squirmed and wriggled trying to hide it but in vain.

Alka seeing him squirm continued massaging his leg and when he turned sideways patting him at the back of his thighs 'is it enough' she asked tenderly.

'Yes Goodnight Mom' said Vinit.

'And tomorrow I will see you get hot water to bathe' saying this she went out of the room.

Vinit had a good sleep as he dreamt of his mother. Next morning as he went to have his bath he was happy to see his mother had arranged hot water. Taking his bath leisurely as he came out he was pleased to see his mother standing at the door.

'Shall I dry your hair' she asked holding a towel in her hand.

'Yes if you don't mind' he replied shyly.

'Of course not. Why don't we go to your room' she said.

On entering the room Alka stood in front of him and taking hold of his head in both her hands she started wiping his wet hair. Vinit stood motionless enjoying her closeness. Alka continued brushing his hair and as she finished it placing her hands on his arms and feeling his bulging muscles said 'I did not realize you have grown so strong.'

'It is the result of the gym' he said.

'Oh! Yes I forgot that you used to attend it' saying this she felt his biceps and said 'it has worked wonders, can I see them.'

'Yes' saying this he happily removed his shirt.

Alka was surprised when Vinit removed his shirt as he was not wearing a vest. Seeing his well toned body she was thrilled. Feeling his biceps, his arms his shoulders and the muscles of his chest she felt excited. Moving her fingers over his chest in circles said 'you have a very nice toned body.'

'You like it' he suddenly asked her and as he felt he should not have asked such a direct question and said 'did Ma asked you to dry my hair.'

'No, can I not dry my son's hair without her asking me to' she replied pinching his arm.

'Yes you can' he said.

'Do you want me to press your feet during nights' she asked.

'Yes I would like that provided you don't feel bad' he said.

'Why should I feel bad to press my son's feet. On the other hand I love doing it' she said.

'Do you want me to do it for you' he asked shyly.

'Yes if need arises' she said.

'I would be glad to oblige' he said.

'How sweet of you' saying this she planted a kiss on his forehead and brushing his hair said 'come and have your breakfast.'

Vinit was pleased to have had this chat with his mother. He obediently followed her to the kitchen and his grandma seeing both enter together welcomed them with a smile.

'So what have you decided to do today' asked Alka's mother.

'I am going to meet my friends, why' she asked.

'I have thought of going to the woods with Vinit, want to come' she asked.

'No you take him' replied Alka which made her mother happy as he did not object.

Soon Vinit and his grandma having trudged some distance reached the deep woods. The place was lush green, cool and serene. Both Vinit and his grandma were pleased as it was lonely.

'This is so cool and so beautiful' said Vinit looking at the lush greenery.

'Yes it was this atmosphere which kept us going' she said thinking of those days.

'Was it very romantic' he asked.

'Yes this and the flowing rivers, they were so wonderful' she said as she sat down under the tree.

'Yes I can very well visualize it, you were lucky' saying it he sat down next to his grandma.

His words made her look at him and smiling at him she said 'what makes you say it.'

'This place is so lovely one would feel thrilled to live here' he said trying to influence her with words.

'Yes, I see that you have the same feelings' she said.

'Why don't you tell me about those days' he asked moving closer?

'Yes, what do you want to hear' she asked.

'You were telling me about gambling' he said.

'Yes the men used to gamble a lot using women as stakes' she said.

'Did the women not object to it' he asked.

'No it was the only opportunity for them to enjoy' she replied.

'What do you mean by that' he asked.

'As I told you the game had many levels and every level the odds were different' she said and visualizing them continued 'at first level the men used to pick the women, the second level she was asked to stand near him, the third level she was supposed to sit on his lap and knead his arms and shoulders and like that it continued.

'What was there for the women to enjoy' he asked.

'They enjoyed doing it. They enjoyed being close to other man, whom they had a crush or liked him' she replied.

'So it was good till it lasted' he asked.

'Yes it was good and I see that you are curious to learn' she said.

'Who would not like to learn such things' he said.

'Yes and that is the reason why I am at back of your mother' she said.

'Meaning' he asked.

'I want her to teach you' she said and looked for his reaction.

'I fail to understand' he said as he was really puzzled.

'Don't you like her to press your feet, press your legs' she asked.

'Yes it relieves the pain' he replied.

'Yes it relieves the pain and then what happens' she asked.

'Nothing' he said shyly.

'Come on don't say nothing happens' she said smiling at him.

'It is difficult to tell you what happens' he said seeing her waiting for his response.

'Yes it is difficult to express such feelings' she said.

'What happened in the later stages of the game' he asked changing the subject.

'It is too early to tell you' she said.

'Why' he asked.

'The time is not ripe and moreover you have to learn a lot' she said.

'Why don't you teach me' he asked suddenly.

'You want to learn from me, why not from your mother? Do you think I can teach you?' saying this she moved closer.

'Yes you can teach me' he said getting excited by her move.

'You are very stubborn, what do you want to learn' she put the words in his ears.

'Tell me everything' he said feeling her cozying up.

'You don't know anything' she asked nibbling his ear.

'I know a little but then I don't know how to proceed' he said.

'Yes at first it is difficult. You have to proceed slowly' she said.

'How will I know that I am on the correct path' he asked leaning towards her.

'That you will learn only by experience' she said seeing him lean forward.

'But how can I gain experience when I don't know anyone' he said.

'Look around and you will find many' she said putting an arm around him.

'But I only see you' he said looking into her eyes.

'Oh! I had not expected it' she said shocked at his reply.

'Yes I want to learn it from you' saying this he hugged her.

As Vinit hugged her she felt a strong current pass through her. This was totally unexpected. She had thought those sensations were dead but now seeing them kindle her body she was perplexed. Her intentions were totally different. She wanted him to know his mother well but he would get attached to her she had not dreamt of it and did not know how to come out of it. As she was wondering she felt him hug her tightly and this further fueled her emotions.

And as she was pondering about it she heard him ask 'what happened in the next level of the game.'

This question upped her ante and smiling at him 'that what you are doing' she replied.

'Meaning.'

'The woman was supposed to hug the man' she said.

'In front of the other man' he asked.

'Yes in front of her man and this was what they craved to do' she replied.

'So they liked it' he said.

'Yes they looked forward for such sessions' she replied.

'What was your reaction during such time' he asked.

'I did not get an opportunity as my man never lost' she replied.

'What if he had lost' he asked her.

'I don't know how I would have reacted. I think I would have enjoyed it' this feels good she thought.

'What happened in the next level' he asked.

'Next level' saying this she recalled the scenes and getting excited she said 'the man used to kiss the woman.'

Feeling excited by her words he asked 'kiss on the cheeks or on the lips.'

'Why what is your interest in it' she asked seeing him excited.

'It is just to gain knowledge' he said cozying up.

'Don't you think you have learnt enough for the day' she asked.

'I want to learn more' he replied.

'I think it is enough for the day we will talk tomorrow' saying this she got up and seeing he was reluctant to get up bending down and kissing him on the cheeks said 'now get up don't loose heart.'

The kiss made Vinit light hearted and feeling jubilant he got up and followed his grandma back home.

Back home Vinit was a changed person. He was keen in observing both the women. He did not let go an opportunity to watch them when they sat down or got up. It was at such instances he had a fleeting glance of their exposed legs. He was thrilled when his eyes met their bare legs.

Soon it was time to go to bed and when he got up to go he saw from the corner of his eye his grandma nudging his mother to follow him. He felt elevated when he saw his Mom get up.

Before his mother could reach the room he got into the bed and when his mother stepped in he looked at her as if he was surprised.

Seeing him she said 'it has become compulsory to press your legs daily till we are here.'

'I don't want you to press them if you don't want to' he replied.

'No I am getting used to them and moreover it feels good to do it. Do I have to tell you to remove your pants daily' she said sitting down beside him.

'No but why don't you put off the lamp' he said.

'Is it necessary to put it off' she said blowing the lamp.

'Yes otherwise I feel ashamed' he said pushing his pants down.

'What's there to feel ashamed' she said as she pulled his pants out.

'How can I lie in front of you with only my shorts' he said?

'You will get used to it gradually' and removing his pants said 'why don't you sit up so that I can be close to you.'

This was music to his ears. Allowing some room for her he sat on the bed resting his back to the wall.

Alka sitting beside him and taking hold of his leg said 'now fold your legs so that it will be easy for me 'she said.

When Vinit drew his legs up placing one hand on his knee with the other caressing his leg softly she asked 'are your feet really aching.'

'No Mom they are better now' he said.

'But still you want me to press them, why' she asked softly.

'It feels good when you do it' he replied.

'Yes it feels good, even I like to press them' she said kneading his leg.

'So you don't mind doing it daily' he asked.

'Not at all and I am glad that you like it' she said caressing his leg.

'Do you want me to do the same to you' he asked.

'Yes but not right now' she replied.

'Why' he asked.

'First I would like to know you better, are you comfortable' she asked gripping his knee.

'Yes I am comfortable' saying this he spread his legs a little.

'Yes why don't you spread your legs, get comfortable' saying this she drew his legs towards her.

Vinit was happy to oblige her and as he spread his legs and they came in contact with his mothers knees he retracted his leg.

'No its okay turn a little so that it would be convenient for me' she said and when he turned taking hold of his leg she placed it on hers.

'Yes now it is fine' saying this she started to press his leg enjoying the feel of its warmth and when he started breathing heavily 'are you okay' she asked softly.

'Yes but being so close to you I am feeling a little tensed up' he replied.

'No its okay, relax. Let me press them properly' saying it she pressed his legs from his ankles to his knees and seeing him relaxed said 'I think you feel better now.'

'Yes Mom it feels good' he replied.

'You have a nice pair of legs' saying it she started caressing them and when he let out a soft moan 'are you okay, do you want me to stop' she asked mildly.

'No Mom I am fine' he said.

'Yes as I said you have a nice pair of legs and your thighs also feel good to touch' saying it she allowed her fingers to glide over them.

Vinit was aroused when he felt his mother's fingers glide over his thighs. Taking a deep breath he said 'it is due to the gym classes I attend.'

'Yes you have maintained them very well, but me look how I have pumped up' she said.

'No Mom they look good' he replied.

'As if you have seen them' she shot back.

'No I have not seen them but I know they look good' he replied.

'How can you be so sure' she asked getting excited.

'They look pretty as you are not so fat' he replied.

'Is it? I am thrilled to know it. I had thought I was gloated' she said caressing his thigh.

'No they are just the right type' he replied.

'So you know what is right and what is not' she asked getting bolder.

'Yes I know a little about them' he replied.

'Do you mind if I sit next to you' she asked.

'No never' he said moving a little.

Sitting by his side and drawing her legs in line with his she said 'look they seem to be fatter in comparison to yours.

'It is because you are wearing those clothes' he said.

'No even without them don't you think they are fat' she asked as she drew her sari up a little and exposed her leg.

'They are just fine' said Vinit unable to withdraw his eyes from her exposed legs.

'You are telling it because you can't see them properly. Do you want me to lit the lamp' she asked.

'Don't the moonlight is just enough' he shot back thinking about his aroused pecker.

'Well if you don't want then it is fine, but still I find them fat when compared to yours' she said as she held his thigh.

'May be a little but it looks good' he replied unable to say another word.

'If you think so, then I am happy' she said caressing his thigh again.

'Yes I am positive as they are perfect' saying this he placed his hand on her thigh.

'Oh! Thanks. Can you remove your shirt so that I can feel your muscles' she asked?

'I will be more than happy to oblige' saying this he removed his shirt.

'You look strong' she said as he removed his shirt and feeling his taut chest muscles 'Oh it feels great to touch them.'

'And it feels nice when you touch it' he replied getting bolder.

'You want me to continue doing it' she asked running her fingers lightly on his chest.

'Yes I want you to' saying this he slid his hand on her thighs.

'I wish I had come to know you better' she said feeling his chest with deft fingers.

'Even now it is not so late' he replied getting enthusiastic.

'Yes even now it is not late and how I wish I had done it earlier' saying it she started caressing his chest. Seeing him squirm 'want me to stop' she asked.

'No please don't' he said softly.

'Are you comfortable?' she asked.

'Why are you asking again and again' he said.

'Because I am not feeling comfortable' she said.

'Why are you not comfortable' he asked gripping her thigh.

'Because I am not used to lie down with my sari on' she replied.

'Then why don't you remove it' he said softly.

'I was wondering whether you would feel bad' she said.

'Not at all and if it is uncomfortable why don't you remove it' he insisted.

'Then help me with this' saying this she handed him the top of her sari and pulling out the tucked part of her sari and setting it aside said 'now it feels better.' 'And as I said you look leaner without it' he complimented her.

'Thanks but don't ask for more' she said giving him a hug.

'No I won't, if you are comfortable' he said.

'Comfortable with what' she asked.

'Comfortable wearing this' he said holding the edge of her blouse.

'Why, do you want me to remove it' she asked.

'Only if it would make you feel comfortable' saying this he waited for her reaction.

'How sweet of you to think about me' saying this she removed her blouse.

As soon as she removed her blouse Vinit looking at her bra clad body was excited and his eyes were glued on it.

Seeing him staring at her exposed body 'now you are making me feel ashamed' she said.

'Why, you don't want me to look at you' he asked.

'Not that, but it is the first time I have undressed before you' she replied.

'Yes it is only today I am seeing you like this but as you said you will get used to it' he said.

'No Vinit I am feeling bad having removed my sari and blouse' she said.

'Come then let me cover you' saying this he pulled the sheet over them.

'Yes now I feel better' saying this she stretched by his side and hugged him.

'That makes me feel good' he said being hugged.

'Embrace me if you want' saying it she nuzzled closer to him.

Vinit was thrilled when she uttered those words, grasping his mother in both his hands he hugged her and when he felt her breasts against his chest he was delighted.

Accommodating her body fully against his she said 'can I sleep with you for sometime.'

'Yes Mom you can' he said grasping her more tightly without bothering about his stiff pecker poking at her waist.

Alka felt his pecker poke at her waist and accommodating it in the warmth of her waist she was thrilled and wanting to feel its hardness she said 'am I not troubling you.'

'No Mom it feels good to have you by my side' saying this he pulled her closer and feeling her robust body against his, his pecker started to throb and Alka getting thrilled by the sensation of having it wedge on her waist started gyrating her waist and within no time she felt her under garments soak.

Vinit feeling her rub herself over him was too excited. Unable to control himself and without bothering he shot his cum. Alka was thrilled when she felt him shoot his cum hugging him tightly she lay upon him.

Next morning when Vinit was awake he did not find his mother and when he went to the bath room he saw it was bolted. Curiosity made him peep through the holes and what he saw made him excited. He saw his mother standing with only her petticoat and blouse toweling her wet hair. On closer scrutiny he found her wet petticoat glued to her body showing its contours and as he kept staring at her he heard his grandma say softly 'want to get inside.'

'No Ma' replied Vinit shyly.

'Why, are you not interested' she asked.

'It is not that' he replied.

'Then shall I ask her to give you a bath' she asked.

'No please don't' he said mildly.

'How long did your mother press your legs yesterday' she asked.

'For five minutes, why' he asked.

'I know she was there for more than an hour' she replied.

'She might have stayed back when I was asleep' he said.

'I don't understand how one would fall asleep when she was there' uttering those words and with a smile on her face she went into the kitchen.

Vinit knew he was caught in the lie and as he shook his head he saw his mother come out of the bathroom. She was wearing only her petticoat and blouse but had held the folded sari to her chest. She was looking dazzling. Seeing him standing in the way she hurriedly went to her room covering herself.

Vinit stepped in the rest room and took a leisure bath and as the scenes of the night flashed through his mind he felt his pecker grow. Fondling it and soaping it he completed his bath.

As he sat in the kitchen and had his breakfast he saw his grandma keenly observing him and this made it difficult for him to eye his mother. It was when his mother finished her breakfast and left the room that his eyes followed her. As he looked at her he heard his grandma say 'isn't she lovely.'