Grandma's Rituals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ma you are teasing me' he said.

'Yes I am, why don't you tell me what happened' she said.

'Why you are so keen to know what happened' he asked.

'The same way as you are interested. . . ' she did not complete the sentence but Vinit knew what she meant.

'Okay what do you want to know' he said.

'Not here come let's go to the woods' she said getting up.

Getting excited to learn more Vinit quickly followed her. This time crossing a jungle they came to a secluded spot where she bowed before a huge boulder and chanting a few rhymes she took hold of his hand and guided him behind it.

Sitting down with her back resting against the boulder on the soft sand she made him sit beside him and said 'this is the most beautiful spot' and when Vinit saw what she meant was mystified to see the crystal blue river flowing a few hundred meters away from them. The scene was spell bound.

'It is beautiful and very romantic' he said moving closer to his grandma.

'Yes it is very romantic and you have to thank me for bringing you here' she said.

'Yes and it is so beautiful that I wish one day we would camp here' he said.

'Yes that's what I have planned for and it depends on your Mom' she said.

'Why she would be glad to come' he said.

'No you don't understand what coming here means and I can't tell you now either' she said.

'But you can tell what happened in the game isn't it' he said stretching his legs along side hers.

'Why are you so impatient to know' she asked seeing his enthusiastic face.

'Just like that' he said moving closer.

'Okay but first tell me what happened yesterday' she said putting her hand across his back.

'Nothing Ma, she just pressed my legs for sometime' he said.

'Don't tell she pressed your legs for one hour' she said.

'No as she was feeling tired she wanted to rest for sometime' he said.

'How nice did she lie down beside you' she asked hugging him closer.

'Yes she lay besides me' he replied.

'How was she dressed' she asked.

'As it was hot she had to remove her sari' he said.

'Only her sari' she asked.

'Yes only her sari, why' he asked.

'I am curious that's all but how where you dressed' she asked.

'I had to remove my pants as they came in the way' he said.

'And'

'And I removed my shirt' he replied.

'Why did you remove your shirt' she asked.

'As I told you it was hot' he said.

'Come on don't tell me why she made you remove your shirt' she said.

'Why would she want to remove my shirt' he asked.

'Did she not caress your chest' she said.

'Yes but was because she liked my muscles' he said.

'Yes muscles are ones which attracts them, show me' she said.

'Meaning' he asked.

'You don't understand. A woman likes to fondle them' she said unbuttoning his shirt.

'You mean she was interested in doing it' he asked.

'Obviously she was interested in fondling them and you are quite well built there' she said placing her hand on his naked chest.

'So this is what attracts them' he asked getting excited by her caresses.

'Yes a sturdy young man is what every woman craves for and your mother is no different' she said caressing his chest.

'Even we feel it good when someone caresses it' he said.

'Obviously you men love it and that was what happened in the game. The woman was supposed to sit on his lap, caress his upper body and kiss it. Did she kiss you' she asked.

'No she did not kiss me' he said waiting for her next move.

'Then you should have kissed her' she said as she caressed his chest.

'How could I?' he replied.

'When she was sleeping beside you, you could have kissed her' saying this she held his face and kissed him on the cheeks.

'Yes I should have kissed her' he replied getting excited by her kiss.

'Yes you should have' saying it she kissed him again on his cheeks.

'What if she had objected' he asked getting thrilled.

'Sleeping next to you without her sari on, she would never have objected' she said as she undid the final button of his shirt.

'Yes I can understand it now' he said.

'By the way how did you feel when she removed her sari' she asked as she pulled out his shirt.

'I was tense and breathing heavily' he replied taking a deep breath.

'As you are doing now' she asked seeing him take a deep breath.

'Yes something like this happened to me' he replied.

'Then she might have had the same feelings' she said as she started to caress his naked chest.

'Yes it was then that she hugged me' he said.

'Yes that was a sign which you should have taken advantage of' she said as she brought her face down on his chest.

'What should I have done' he asked getting aroused at her manipulation.

'You should have taken her in your arms and. . . . ' saying this she brushed her lips on his nipples.

'And what' he asked.

'Kissed her' she said kissing him on his nipples.

'You mean there' saying this he held her tightly.

'Yes you could have kissed her any where you wanted to' she replied staring at him.

'Even on her lips' saying he pecked he brushed his lips on hers.

'Yes even on her lips, kiss me' she said taking him in her arms.

Vinit was thrilled by her words. Holding her face in both his hands he kissed her lips.

'Yes that's what you should have done. Now why don't you remove your shirt' she said.

'Yesssss' stammering a little he pulled out his shirt.

'Oh! My you have very strong muscles' she said caressing them with her hand 'and it is obvious she loves them.'

'You like them too' asked Vinit.

'Yes they are very well formed, just like the men from my clan' she said.

'Then why don't you sit here' asked Vinit tapping the empty space between her legs..

'Do you want me to' saying this she got up and sat between his legs.

Vinit was excited when she sat down between his legs and as he did not know what to say 'are you comfortable' he asked.

Stretching her legs 'yes I am' she said.

'Is this the way the women used to sit' he asked.

'No they used to face the men' she said leaning her back on his naked chest.

It is good you are facing the other way he thought and as his grandma leaned on his chest feeling the warmth of her body he started to knead her shoulders and as he continued he felt her pressing her back on his chest and when the cords of her blouse tickled him he shook her.

'Why what happened' asked his grandma.

'The cords of your blouse they are tickling me' he said.

'Yes I don't wear a sari and a blouse as your mother does. It is the cords that hold my blouse and skirt' she said.

'Yes but those cords are tickling me' he said grasping her shoulders.

'Don't you want me to lean on you' she asked.

'No, is there not any other option' he asked caressing her shoulder blades.

'Tell me if you know' she said smiling.

'I think there is one' he said leaning on her and kissing her shoulders.

'And that is' she asked as her body shook with pleasure when he kissed her.

'Undo the cords of the blouse' saying this he kissed her naked shoulders.

'Is it necessary, I am not wearing anything underneath as your mother does' she said?

'So what if you are not wearing anything underneath it' saying this he continued kissing her naked back.

'And you know what they would expose' she asked.

'Yes I know what would be exposed and it was what the man craved to look at isn't it' he said.

'Of whom are you talking of' she asked getting excited.

'The man who had the woman on his lap' he said undoing her blouse.

'But then he had won her and you' she asked.

'With me it is different. With me if you have a woman on your lap you are bound to see them' saying this he continued undoing the cords.

'Then why did you chicken out when you had your mother by your side' she asked.

'She was not sitting on my lap' he said.

'If she had would you have done it' she asked.

'Yes I would have done it' saying this he undid the cords and pulled her to him.

How nice to hear it. 'Is my back not tickling you now' she asked getting excited.

'No but on the other hand it is very stimulating. It feels good to have your naked back resting on my naked chest' he replied sliding his hand in front of her blouse and feeling the swell of her bosom.

'Now you are acting like a man' she said squirming with pleasure.

'Yes and this is what a real man wants to fondle' saying it he cupped her breasts over her blouse.

'Yes it is' saying it she turned to face him.

Vinit was surprised when his saw his grandma's face. It was flushing red; her eyes were wide open and her lips pouting. Taking hold of her face in both his hands he kissed her on her lips and slipping a hand inside her blouse cupped her naked breast.

His grandma rolled over and kissing him said 'you have re-kindled my senses.'

Those words recharged him grasping her he pulled her blouse out denuding her breasts.

'Oh! Vinit' screamed his grandma feeling her jutting breasts being bared.

'They are beautiful' said he as his eyes devoured her fleshy breasts with the dark nipples protruding out. Staring at them he placed his hand upon her breasts and caressed them softly.

'Oh!' said his grandma.

'You have a beautiful body' said he looking at her naked waist and as he slipped his hand down on her warm navel, she moaned again. This invigorated Vinit and pushing his grandma on the sand he lay upon her kissing her hard on her lips.

His grandma who was also on the verge of coming hugged him to her body and when she felt his lips on hers she kissed him vigorously. This further heightened his pleasure. Grasping his grandma in both his hands he started to pound his pecker on her waist and when she placed her hands on his buttocks and motivated him he shot his load in his pants.

Panting he lay upon his grandma. He was worried as he had done all this in a flash and felt bad. Getting up 'I don't know what took over me' he said.

'I can understand' she said.

'But I feel bad' he said.

'I can understand it was your first time. Come let's go home' she said tying her blouse.

Vinit followed her and when they were near her place 'you need not tell this to you Mom' she said.

'No I won't, but I don't know what happened to me' he said as if asking for her apology.

'Shhh you need not get so nervous for what happened there' she said.

'You don't understand I feel bad' he said.

'Why do you feel bad it was spontaneous reaction and even I liked it' she said.

This is what he wanted to hear. Acting as if he has really sorry he followed her home.

He spent the whole evening recollecting what had taken place and was basking in glory when his mother came. Looking at her decked in a colorful sari he started visualizing the previous night's sequences and as the time flew he was excited when the super got over and it was time to go to bed.

It was his mother who said 'are you feet okay.'

'Poor guy I made him trek a lot today' replied his grandma.

'It is good if he keeps trekking' said his mother.

'Yes tomorrow I will take him to the river' said his grandma.

'That should keep him in good health' replied his mother.

'I will see that he gets good exercises' said his grandma.

As they kept the conversation going Vinit who was getting excited found it hard to hide his erection. He went to his room and it was after quite some time his mother came in.

'Are you asleep' asked his mother sitting next to him.

'No feeling drowsy' he replied.

'Do I have to tell you daily to remove your pants' she said softly?

'No but I thought you were not going to come' he said as he sat up to undo his pants.

'Did I not say that I will be coming' and seeing him struggling to undo his pants 'do you want me to help you' she said.

'No it is okay' he said undoing his pants and covering his bulge with his shirt.

'Why are you so shying' she said pulling his pants out.

'Because you have not put off the lamp' he replied.

'Yes but don't you think the lighting is very dim' she said patting his thighs.

'Why don't you put it off' he said.

'I will if you will allow me to remove your shirt' she replied looking at it covering his lower body.

'Yes' he said.

'That's good' saying it she blew off the lamp and moving closer she started to unbutton his shirt and as his chest was bared 'you have a good physique' saying this she started to feel his muscles and moving down she undid the remaining buttons.

Vinit's body shook as his mother undid his shirt. He felt that even in the dim light his erection inside his shorts was visible. He crisscrossed his legs.

His mother seeing him tensed up 'relax it is quite natural' she said.

Her words encouraged him and slowly he let his legs drift apart.

'Yes, you look good. You have a very fine toned up body' she said as her eyes roamed over.

'Even you have a good personality' he said while he wanted to say good body.

'Thanks, can I lie down beside you' she asked.

'Yes but don't you think you have to remove your sari for that' he said.

'To make myself comfortable' she asked.

'Yes it would be nice if you are comfortable' he replied.

'You are very sweet, why don't you help me' she said dropping the top of her sari and when Vinit held it 'pull it from my waist' she said.

Vinit was thrilled to hear her words. Setting aside the top of the sari he held the folds of her sari below her waist and pulling them slowly he removed the tucked part of her sari and when it was released he pulled her sari out.

'It feels good to remove the sari isn't it' she asked.

'Yes it feels good' he said.

'Want me to remove my blouse or will you' she asked.

'Let me' saying this he turned and holding the flaps of her blouse he slowly unhooked the top.'

'You don't have to be so casual' she said seeing him hesitating.

'Yes' saying it and using both his hands he opened her blouse feeling her robust breasts all along.

'That's the way you ought to remove a woman's blouse' she said.

And when he pushed his hands along side her breasts and pulled it out she said 'I think you were pleased to have removed it.'

'Yes I was thrilled to have removed your blouse' he said.

'Now I feel more comfortable' saying it she undid her hair.

'Why don't you lie down' he said taking hold of her hand.

As he held her hand 'you want me to' she asked getting excited.

'Yes I want you by my side' saying it he pulled her down.

Lying next to him and placing a hand on his face 'you have changed in a day' she said.

'How have I changed' he asked.

'You are more enterprising today' she said touching his lips and caressing them.

'Yes your closeness does wonders to me' he said.

'If you want I can get closer' she said touching his lips and poking her finger inside his mouth.

'Yes please' he said getting excited by her playful fingers probing his mouth.

'Cover me with the sheet and I will lie upon you' she said poking her finger deep into his mouth and caressing it.

As Vinit pulled the sheet over he saw his mother move up and hoist her body upon him. Getting thrilled by it he held her to his body.

'Do you think you are comfortable' she asked as she lowered her body down.

'Yes, yes' saying this he spread his legs wide and when he felt his mother's robust body on his, crossing his legs over hers he imprisoned her.

'It feels good to be held like that, do you like it' she asked wriggling her body.

'Yes I am thrilled to have you lie upon me' he said gripping her tightly.

'Is my weight not causing any problem' she asked brushing her nose on his.

'No on the other hand wonderful sensations are creeping up my body' he said crushing her in his arms.

'So is the case with me. Are you feeling comfortable with it' she asked feeling his erect cock having slipped to a side.

'Yes, no' he blurted.

'Don't you want me to make him comfortable' she asked bringing her face close to his.

'Yes, yes' he replied brushing his lips on her cheeks.

Moving up a little she slid her hand down and straightening his cock and wedging it under her waist 'is it okay now' she asked.

'Yes yes' said Vinit as his cock started throbbing. He tried to grasp her awkwardly.

'Cool down a bit or you will spoil everything' she said caressing his cheeks softly and after some time when she felt his breathing subside 'are you feeling better' she asked.

'Yes I am much better now, it was something I had not expected you would do' he said.

'I know it is difficult to control when someone touches you and I hope you are not feeling bad of me for having touched you there' she said.

'No not all' he replied.

'I think he is comfortably placed' she said as she wedged it between her curves. 'I wanted to do this from a long time as I wanted to make you happy' she said.

'Yes it feels so good to have you lie upon me' he said.

'Why because I am half naked' she asked.

'Yes it feels good to hold your naked back' he said gripping her tightly.

'How sweet' saying this she kissed him on his cheeks.

'Can I remove this' he asked as his fingers felt her bra straps.

'Just unhook them but don't remove' she said.

'Why don't you want me to' he asked.

'Because you cannot withstand' she replied.

'What can I not withstand' he asked.

'If you undo my bra and look at what they are covering you will not be able to withstand it' she said.

'I know what you mean. You don't want me to loose its hardness' he asked.

'Yes I don't want you to loose its hardness when I am feeling so good having it wedge there' she said wriggling her waist on his cock.

'How long do you want it to be like that' he asked cupping her face in both his hands.

'As long as you can manage' she replied kissing him on his cheeks.

'And I am free to do anything as long as I don't loose its hardness' he asked.

'Yes but for one thing' she said.

'And that is' he asked holding her cheeks tightly.

'You know what I don't you to do, it is prohibited' she asked bringing her lips close to his.

'Yes I can understand and you don't mind me kissing you' he said touching her lips.

'Who said I would' saying this she pressed her lips on his and kissed him hard.

'Oh! It feels so nice to be kissed on lips' saying this he took hold of her face and kissed her lips passionately.

'You have changed drastically in a day' saying this she slipped her tongue deep inside his mouth.

'Yes I am a changed person now,' saying this he pulled out the sheet covering them.

'Have you changed so much that you want me to lit the lamp' she asked.

'Yes it was for that reason I pulled the sheet out. I want to see you' saying this he pushed her up.

As Alka lit the lamp and turned she was surprised to see him standing close by. 'Could you not have waited for me to come to you' she asked.

'No I was getting impatient to see you' he said holding her at arms length.

'And what is it that you see now' she asked.

'Oh! Mom everything of you is so sensual. Your face, your lips, your cheeks which have gone red and this, this is most captivating' said he as his eyes were glued upon her voluptuous breasts. 'Look how they are protruding out from your bra and you are wearing the skinniest bra.'

'Where did you learn to describe them so passionately' asked his mother.

'It comes naturally and your deep waist it is so perfectly carved and if you could turn around I would like to see how you are built there' saying this he made her turn and when his eyes were feasted on her broad naked muscular back and her lush buttocks, pulling her to him he dug his erectness on her buttocks.

Getting thrilled by his manly overtures 'don't forget what I told you' she said.

'No I will try to keep it hard though it is getting difficult' he said pressing his cock in the valley of her buttocks while kissing her neckline.

'Yes the longer you keep it hard the more you would enjoy' she said draining out her fluids for the second time.