Grandma's Rituals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes the feelings are heavenly and I wish they will linger for ever' he said pressing his cock harder into the gap.

'And I see you have sustained it for quite some time' she said as she felt his cock poking deep into valley of her buttocks over her slip.

'Yes it is getting difficult, why don't you lie on the bed' he said.

'Why what do you have in your mind' she asked getting aroused again.

'I want to lie upon you' he said pushing her down on the bed and as she lay upon it 'you look so beautiful spread out on the bed' he said getting excited.

'Yes it is obviously a great sight but don't forget what I have told you' she said welcoming him by lifting her arms.

'Yes I will not go against your words' saying this he moved between her legs and taking hold of her out stretched hands he lay flat upon her crushing his erectness on the warmth of her waist.

'Come to me my boy, come to your Mom' saying this she held in her arms and kissed him passionately.

'Oh! Mom it feels no nice to have it on your waist' he said.

'Yes dear I know it and if you want you can remove your shorts' she said hugging him tightly.

'How can I remove when my hands are busy' he said holding her face in both his hands.

'Tell me, tell me, you want me to remove them' she said kissing him passionately on his lips.

'Yes I would be thrilled if you could do remove my shorts' saying he started to trust his cock on her waist.

'As if I don't know how much you would be thrilled' saying this she slipped her hand down and taking hold of the waist band of his briefs pushed it out and 'if you are not thrilled by it I think you would love this' saying it she held his naked cock in her hand.

'Mom' screamed Vinit when she held his naked cock in her hand and as he started to pump harder feeling the head of his cock bulging 'shoot it' said his mother.

Vinit could no longer sustain it, ramming it in her hand and on her waist he shot his cum which spurted and landed on his mother's bra.

As he lay exhausted on his mother, Alka brushing his hair and caressing his forehead said 'Get up before your grandma misses me.'

Not wanting to tell her about grandma he got up and when Alka putting on her blouse felt the sticky substance on her bra and showed it to him 'allow me' he said.

'I can do it for myself and moreover don't peep when I am taking a bath' saying this she strolled out of the room.

Vinit smiled and wondered 'how women get to know everything.'

The next day as he got up late he had to hurry things up and by the time he was ready he saw his mother had left and when he went into the kitchen he was pleased to see his grandma wearing a white blouse and a white skirt. She looked young and charming and as she bent down the upper portion of her petite breasts were visible. Though he felt like staring at them he shifted his glance.

Grandma sensing his presence looked up with a huge smile which only meant she knew everything 'have your breakfast while I finish my work' saying this as she got up Vinit saw her thighs and thought how beautiful they make look if they are naked.

It was not before he finished his breakfast that his grandma was free and as she entered 'how are you feeling' she said.

'I am doing fine' he replied.

'Can you come with me' she asked.

'Yes why not' he replied.

'If you are tired you can take rest' she said implying that she knew everything.

'No I am fine and moreover I will get bored here' he said.

'Yes you will get bored, then come on' she said as if she was not keen in taking him.

'Where are we going today' he asked.

'I will take you to the other part of the village' she said.

'Is it beautiful' he asked.

It may not be but it is ideal for what I have in mind she thought and to answer him 'yes it is beautiful and quite serene' she said.

'That sounds lovely' he replied and as they entered the woods he moved closer.

Sensing him getting closer she said 'isn't this place lovely.'

'Yes why don't we sit here' he asked leaning on her shoulders.

'No not here' she replied smiling at him.

'It is cool and pleasant' he said.

'The other place is cooler and dense' she said making him understand her point.

Hearing the word dense he was happy 'is it far away' he asked.

'Not so far but why this eagerness' she asked.

'I am not eager but a little tired' he said.

'Did you not sleep well yesterday' she asked harping on the subject which was in her mind.

'I slept well but why are you asking' he said.

'Because your mother came out of your room very late' she said and as they entered a small clearing between the dense forest 'how does it look' she said sitting on the lush green grass.

'It is beautiful' he said pleased on looking at the surroundings which hid them totally.

'Cool, pleasant and serene isn't it' she asked and when he nodded his head 'why don't you tell me' she said pulling him down beside her.

'Nothing much happened Ma. It was a repeat of the previous night' he said.

'Did you kiss her' she asked getting excited.

'Yes I kissed her' he said.

'Wow it would have been very exciting to have kissed her' she said.

'Not as exciting as kissing you' he said placing his hand on her back and drawing her.

'Why was it not so exciting' she asked.

'Because it was dark and I could not see her face' he said pulling her on to him.

'Why what difference does it make' she asked.

'It is the stimulation, the feeling, the color you see on one's faces that matters' he said looking at her face.

'And you see all that in my face' she asked getting aroused.

'Yes and more because we are in the open' saying this he drew her up and kissed her on the lips.

'I think I should not have brought you here' she said wiping his saliva from her lips.

'If you had not brought me how would you teach me' he said.

'What's there to teach you when you have learnt to kiss like that' she replied kissing him back.

'But I want to kiss these lips more than any others' he said caressing her lips with the tip of his fingers.

'You are teasing my lips' she said.

'They are there to be teased and this dress it looks swell on you' he said placing his hand on her blouse.

'I had not worn this dress from ages and I don't know what made me wear it today' she said.

'It is good that you have worn it, as it has an added appeal to your complexion' he said and drawing her up he started to undo the cords of her blouse.

'I know what appeals to you' she said getting thrilled when he started to remove the cords.

'Yes what you have behind this dress is very promising' he said undoing all the cords.

'Did you remove her blouse' she asked.

'Yes I did remove her blouse' he said.

'But could not see what was behind them' she said.

'Yes moreover she was wearing a bra' he said slowly drawing her blouse out of her body and as her lovelies were exposed 'they are so beautifully formed' he said.

'Do you know what I like of you' she asked.

'No tell me' he said softly caressing her breasts.

'You have a way with your words' she said.

'It is not only words I have a pair of hands too' saying it he fondled her breasts.

'And I see those hands are quite busy now' she said kissing him.

'Yes they are thrilled to have cupped these lovelies' he said.

'I see one more pleasant change in you today' she said enjoying his caress.

'What is that' he asked squeezing her breasts.

'You are showing a lot of maturity, unlike yesterday' saying this she turned to face him and lying on top of him said 'did your mother teach you all this.'

'Yes I had a lot to learn from her' he said.

This baffled his grandma upping her ante she asked 'is she is a better teacher than me.'

'How can she be? She is a novice when compared to you' he said to coax her up.

'As I said you are very smart with the usage of words' saying it she started to remove his shirt and by the time she could do it having placed his hands on her buttocks he gripped them.

His grandma's senses were re-kindled, pushing him down she lay upon him and having him in her grip and showering kisses on his face said 'even I don't have to teach you now.'

'Yes you don't have to teach me now' saying it he held her in his arms crushing her petite breasts on his chest and as he felt her body tremble he slipped his hand down between their bodies and held the cord of her skirt.

'Oh! My Oh my! What are you doing' she hissed softly biting his cheeks.

'It's time I had a feel of it' saying it he pulled the cord which released her skirt.

'No you can't do this to me' moaned his grandma.

'Don't you want me to feel it, don't you want me to touch it' saying it he pushed his hand inside her skirt.

Reeling under his assault she wriggled her body and as passion took over her she started kissing him vigorously in response to his questioning.

Feeling the warmth below her waist Vinit started caressing it and feeling the coarseness of her pubic hair he was thrilled. Lifting her lower body with the help of his thighs he placed his hand on her wet hot spot.

His grandma's body shook and convulsed as his hand reached her hot spot, wetting her insides she came and grasping him she lay upon him exhausted.

Vinit knew she had an orgasm and giving her ample time to relax he caught hold of her face and looking deep into it he kissed her.

'It is my turn to say I don't know what possessed me' said his grandma.

'I can understand you don't have to say anything' he said.

'How understanding you are and you know how to cajole a woman' she said.

'It is because I find you very attractive' he said.

'Am I so attractive' she asked.

'Yes you possess a lovely complexion and your body, it is gorgeous, and it is captivating' he said pushing her aside and staring at her body.

'What do you see that is so gorgeous, so captivating' she asked.

'With your blouse open and with your skirt dangerously hanging on to cover your privates, if I don't say you look gorgeous I don't have any other words to describe it' he said staring at her exposed body.

'And what effect does me lying by your side, exposing my breasts, my skirt dangling dangerously low have on you' she asked trying to reply back in his own language.

'Can you not see it' he said spreading his thighs exposing his tent up pants.

'That as far as any woman is concerned looks fascinating' she said seeing his erect cock engulfed in his pants with the impression of its head looking enormous.

'Yes he is in his elements today and that is mainly because of you' he replied trying to undo his pants.

'Why don't you allow me to do that,' saying it she pushed his hand away.

'Yes I would love the feel your delicate hands on it' he replied getting thrilled as her fingers started undoing his pants.

'Yes my fingers can do wonders' saying it she unzipped his pants. Pulling them out and seeing his erect cock pulsating in his briefs her senses were rejuvenated. Holding his briefs in her hand and sliding them down over his cock and baring it said 'this is something which should make your mother proud.'

'Yes I wish she could see it' he replied.

'Yes she would see it very soon,' saying this she started to fondle his throbbing cock in her hand.

'How can you be so sure about it' he asked getting excited.

'As I told you nothing is hidden from me. I know what's going on' she said.

'Do you peep into the room' he asked.

'No, my sixth sense tells me everything' she replied.

'What does your sixth sense has to say now' he asked as his cock started throbbing in her hand.

'My sixth sense tells me to fasten the cords of my skirt or this guy is going to ram in' she replied caressing his cock in both her hands. 'Why don't you want him' he asked.

'I want him but not here' she said pulling her skirt up.

'Then where at' he asked getting excited.

'At my place' she replied tying the cord of her skirt.

'What if Mom is at home' he asked pushing her down.

'I don't mind her presence' she said pulling him over.

'You mean in front of her' he asked moving on top of her and taking hold of her shoulders.

'Yes if you are man enough' she said embracing him and kissing him passionately.

'What would my mother say' he asked.

'She knows everything. She knows why we are here' she said allowing him to dig his cock on her naked waist.

'How could she know, I did not tell her' he said ramming his cock vigorously.

'She hears it from her best friend' she said giving him enough room to prod his cock.

'How does she know' he asked as his body started perspiring.

'In our clan we women share our secrets and your mother gets to know from her friend' she said hugging and kissing him passionately.

'So it means she does not mind if I' he asked.

'Neither of them would mind if you are interested' she replied.

'What do you mean by that' he asked getting overly excited.

'In our clan we women are born to please the man and you are the only Man' she said wriggling her body underneath his exciting him to the limit.

'And my mother is no different' he asked his cock ready to explode.

'Yes, she is no different a woman' she said holding him in her arms and the moment he heard those words he shot his cum on her waist and lay exhausted upon her.

It took him sometime to regain his strength and when he got up his grandma quickly putting on her blouse said 'come its time to go home.'

Yes home was what he was thinking of and when they reached it he was overjoyed seeing his mother's friend moving out of the house with a big smile on her face.

Grandma seeing him staring at the woman asked 'can you find your way to the river by yourself.'

'Yes but why are you asking' he said getting confused.

'Tomorrow you will find her by the river' saying this she put her hand on his waist and pulling him went inside the house.

Those words astonished him and on entering the house he was for another surprise when his mother seeing them huddled closely said 'looks like you had a good time.'

'Yes we spent some time in the woods' replied her mother nuzzling closer to him.

'I can see it on his face' she replied on seeing her son blushing.

'Yes it is a very pretty face' saying this she kissed him on his cheeks.

'Wow! Is it how you spent the time there' asked his mother?

'No' he said blushingly and went in while both the women smiled at each other.

Alka resting in her room felt relieved with the out come of the trip. Though at first she had hesitated feeling that her son would feel bad but thinking that one day or the other he had to face it, she felt happy for having come. Now that the cat was out of the bag she felt excited but still she felt she had to tread slowly. With these thoughts she changed and came out.

During the course of supper Vinit kept silent and did not look at any of them and having finished it he went to his room.

Seeing him get up grandma nudged Alka to follow but stalling her she took her own time and as she entered his room a cold wave swept through her body. As she braced herself she felt happy when she heard him say 'what took you so long.'

'I wanted your grandma to leave first' she said coming near him.

'Why don't you sit down' he said seeing her standing.

'You don't want me to put off the lamp' she asked sitting down next to him.

'Neither I want you to press my feet today' he said spreading his legs.

'Then what is it my son wants' she asked moving closer.

'I want her to recline on me' he said.

'With my sari on' she asked balancing her self above him.

'Yes with your clothes on' he said pulling her down.

'Why this sudden change today' she asked resting over him.

'I want to feel your body over mine' he said grasping her with both his hands.

'Will you be comfortable with the weight of my body' she asked nuzzling her body on his.

'Yes the warmth of your body will make me comfortable' saying this he held her face in his hands and looked deep into it.

'What do you see' she said getting excited by his scrutiny.

'Your face, it looks beautiful' he said.

'Why have you not seen my face before' she asked.

'Not in the position in which I have you' he said.

'In what position do you have me' she asked.

'I have you lay flat on me' he said.

'Does it look different now' she asked pecking a kiss on his cheeks.

'Yes it is looks different. Your lips they are very alluring' saying this he kissed her on his lips.

'Yes and your way of staring at me is very provocative' and opening her mouth wide 'why don't you kiss me on my mouth' she said as a hot wave rushed through her body.

'Yes that is want I had in mind' saying this he glued his mouth on hers ravishing her insides with his tongue.

'Yes that is the way I want you to kiss me,' saying it she started to kiss him passionately.

'Oh! Mom you are so good. Why don't you remove your blouse' he said embracing her.

'Yes I am feeling uncomfortable' saying it she removed her blouse in a flash.

On seeing her robust breasts protruding out from her bra he placed his hands over them and fondling them said 'it feels no nice to touch them.'

'Feel as much as you want' saying it she pushed her breasts into his hands.

Fondling the swell of her breasts he slipped his hands inside her bra and holding the thin material he ripped it apart exposing her whitish breasts with dark nipples to his gaze and staring at them said 'these are magnificent.'

'Now that they are bared I hope you will be able to sustain him' she said placing her hand on his cock.

'Yes Mom today I want to see all of you' saying this he pushed her down and parting her sari he looked at the swell of her body. 'You have a stunning body Mom; look at the swell of your breasts, your waist, and your navel how gorgeous it looks.'

'You want to see all of me, is it not enough what you have seen so far' she asked.

'No Mom my eyes would like to drink the pleasure of seeing your body' he said.

'You want to see your mother's body, totally nude. What about me, don't you want to show it to me' she asked squeezing his cock.

'You have seen it before but still remove my pants if you want to have a look' he said.

'Will you not feel ashamed if I remove your pants with the lamp on' she asked unzipping his pants.

'No it is meant to be seen with the lamp on as I want to see yours' saying this he pulled her sari out.

'So my boy has outgrown his shame' saying this she pulled his pants and looking at his erect throbbing cock 'this is something which I had not imagined' she said.

'Why is it not up to your imagination' he asked.

'It is beyond my wildest imagination' she said holding his hot shaft with its mesmerizing head pointing towards her.

'And I can't just wait to see what lies behind your petticoat' he said.

'What could be there behind my petticoat' she asked getting aroused to the hilt.

'The hottest spot one could ever imagine' saying this he loosened her petticoat and as his mother lifted her buttocks pulling it out of her body and seeing her well stacked thighs and a light brown colored panties covering her nakedness he went wild with lust. 'This is something I had not dreamed that I would see' he said placing his hand over her panties.

'And I had never dreamt that I would lay it open for my son' she said squeezing his cock.

'Yes to see forbidden things is most stimulating' he said placing the palm of his hand over her moist cunt.

'Yes just the feel of your hand over it has made me cum' she said.

'Then imagine how it would be when you have what you are holding in your hand inside it' he asked.

'Did I not say it is prohibited? She said squeezing his cock.

'Yes I have not forgotten it. Let me see it before you change your mind' saying it he rolled her panties down exposing the magnificence of her cunt surrounded with dark glistening pubic hair. 'Mom this is absolutely ravishing' he said.