Grandma's Rituals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh! I am happy that it pleases my son and I appreciate the fact that you have controlled him for so long' she said fondling his cock.

'No Mom now it is not possible for me to hold it back, I need you' he said taking hold of her and turning her.

'What do you intend to do to me Vinit' she asked biting her lips as another wave swept through her body.

'I need some lush portion of your body to make use of and I don't see anything more provoking than your back' saying it he pushed his mother face down on the bed and looking at her naked curvaceous back and the upheaval of her buttocks he felt his cock throbbing.

Unable to control any longer 'allow me to make use of your mounds' saying it he lay upon her and putting his hands under her shoulders and grasping her he let his cock slide in the valley of her buttocks.

'Yes you can use my mounds for your pleasure' saying it she widened her thighs allowing him an easy passage between the hot valley.

Vinit grasping her by her shoulders strongly started pounding his cock between her buttocks and as it gained momentum his mother started moaning, biting her shoulders and screaming he shot his cum.

'Did you like it, did you enjoy having it between my mounds' asked his mother as she saw him lay panting over her.

'Yes I have never felt anything like it before and I don't want to let you go of you Mom' he said kissing her on the nape of her neck.

'You can have me whenever you want. I am there to pleasure you' saying this she got up and as she was putting her sari she heard him say 'Mom, Ma knows about us.'

'Yes dear I know that she knows about it. Nothing is hidden from her' she replied.

'Then why don't you sleep with me here' he said patting the empty space on the bed.

'No dear not now. There is a ritual to be conducted' saying this she left him wondering as to what she meant.

With the night spent thinking of what his mother had said Vinit woke up and as he went to the bathroom he saw the door was bolted and as he about to peep he felt his grandma hug him from behind.

'Oh! Ma I did not hear you coming' he said.

'Yes, do you want to get in there' she asked.

'I think she is having a bath' he replied.

'No she just went in, want to join her' she asked hugging him from behind.

'How can I' he replied.

'Just knock on the door' she said.

As Vinit knocked 'what is it' asked his mother.

'Tell her to open the door' said his grandma.

'Open the door Mom' said Vinit.

'Why can you not wait till I finish my bath' she asked.

'I need to get in' he said.

'Wait for a moment' she said hearing it his grandma moved away silently and as soon as she opened the door Vinit getting inside bolted the door.

Seeing him bolting the door 'why, don't you want to use it' asked his mother.

'No I want to have a bath with you' he replied looking at her shriveled sari and the top of her blouse open which excited him.

'If you had said so I would not have opened the door' said his mother getting equally excited.

'But that is not what you told me yesterday' he said moving closer looking at the swell of her bosom.

'What did I tell you yesterday' she asked as warmth spread over her body on his staring at her exposed bosom.

'You said I could use your body whenever I want' he replied sliding the sari from her bosom.

'But that does not mean you can have a bath with me' she said bringing a lewd impression on her face.

'Who says I want to have a bath with you. It is your body I am after' he said removing the sari from her body.

'Are you not ashamed of using my body in the bathroom' she asked.

'What can I do if you don't sleep with me' he said unhooking her blouse.

'It is of no use to talk with you' she said as he removed her blouse.

'Yes who needs to talk when there is so much to look at' he said and holding her bra which could hardly cover her breasts 'you seem to posses exciting undergarments' he said.

'Is it not to your advantage' she asked.

'Yes nothing is left for imagination and one does not even need to remove it' he said as his eyes devoured her robust breasts and the dark erect nipples protruding out from her skin colored bra.

'Yes it does not hide much' saying it undoing the buttons of his shirt she removed it.

'Are you wearing matching panties' he asked getting ecstatic.

'Yes it is of the same material' she replied taking hold of his pants and unzipping them.

'Then I need to have a look' saying this he undid her petticoat and letting it slip to the ground and looking at her skin colored panties hiding her bushy pubic hair said 'you look ravishing Mom, just like those pin up girls one sees in the magazines' he said.

'I don't think even the pin up girls would expose so much' she said excited to hear him speak of her and pulling his pants down said 'let's see with what you have covered yourself.'

'I don't think my brief is as sexy as your outfit' he said trusting his enraged cock in front of her.

'Yes but what your briefs is hiding looks damn serious' she said looking at the aroused cock tented up in his briefs.

'Yes and it needs your body badly' saying it he took her in his arms and hugging her kissed her passionately on her mouth.

'Don't you want me to remove them first' she asked holding his briefs in her hands.

'Why should I want them removed when I am not permitted to use it' he said caressing her moist cunt over her panties.

'You can, provided you don't remove my panties' she replied feeling her cunt lips pulsating.

'Do you mean it' he asked getting thrilled.

'Yes use it as you used my mounds' she said pulling his briefs down and exposing his cock.

'Mom that's fantastic' he said as he put her down on the floor and looked at her exposed body in its entire splendor from her naked legs, her robust thighs, the v of her privates, the vastness of her waist, the swell of her bosom, the tapering of her neck and the crimson colored face he felt elated.

'Oh! My my your body it is absolutely stunning to look at' he said.

'Even with the bra and panties on' she asked.

'Yes it is with those see through garments it looks stunning' he said.

'Then why don't you come and finish off what you have in mind' she said spreading her thighs wide inviting his aroused cock.

Looking at her laying spread eagled on the floor inviting him to assault her, Vinit moved over her and placing his hands at her sides he positioned his cock's head on her cunt and giving a rub on its moistness he lay upon her crushing her on the floor.

Alka felt devastated when his erect naked cock rubbed over her cunt and when he lay upon her she engulfed his body in her arms and lifting her legs she crisscrossed them over his thighs holding him captive.

Vinit on having her body under his, crushing her breasts with his chest, with his stomach plastered on her waist and his cock lodged above her cunt slipped his hands under her shoulders and gripping them he started shoving his cock over her moist cunt feeling her coarse pubic hair invigorating his cock.

'Yes that's it, do it, rub it over' saying it Alka held his face in both her hands and kissed him fervently and as his cock started sliding over her cunt lips she thrashed her lower body saying 'yes my boy rub it, rub it vigorously.'

Vinit went wild with ecstasy. Grasping her face in both his hands he bit her cheeks and lips and as this pleasured his Mom he rammed his cock which slipped below her cunt and feeling her lush thighs engulfing it he cried 'oh this feels nice.'

'Yes I can feel your hot thing throbbing. You are about to come' she said kissing him passionately.

'Yes Mom I am almost there. I may come any moment' he cried grasping her body tightly.

'Why don't you come up, I want to see him spurting' she said pulling him up and when his cock was poised over her chest holding it in her hand and fondling it said 'yes now.'

Vinit was flabbergasted to hear his mother utter those words and as she held his cock in her hands and started fondling it pushing it closer to her face said 'rub it Mom.'

'Yes I know what you want' saying it she started rubbing both her hands on his cock and when its head ballooned out of her hands bringing her face up she kissed it. Vinit screamed and as soon as his mother's lips kissed his cock head he started shooting his cum all over face.

Alka was thrilled on seeing his cock spurting his sperms all her face and as she wiped it away she heard her panting son say 'Oh Mom I am sorry.'

'You don't have to be I liked it' saying it she took hold of his placid cock and smeared its head all over her face enjoying its sensations.

'Did you enjoy as much as I did' asked Vinit on seeing his Mom smearing his cum all over her face.

'Yes I cannot express the thrill I get from seeing the tiny hole spurting it out. What about you, how did you feel' she asked holding his cock tight against her face.

'I felt like being in heaven when you kissed it' he replied.

'So it was that which made you spurt' she asked kissing his cock again.

'Yes that and also for the fact it was lodged on your private part' he said.

'Don't you know its name' she asked kissing him on his waist.

'Yes I know it' he replied.

'You can use it if you want. Now get up and have that bath' saying it she got up.

Vinit's day had started with a bright note and it got brighter when having finished his breakfast his grand ma asked him whether he can find his way to the river. On reaching it though he was not sure of the outcome he was soon rewarded as he saw his mother's best friend coming out of the woods.

What really surprised him was the way in which she was dressed up. She had put on a silver colored sari and with the morning rays falling on her she looked stunning.

Walking slowly towards him she flashed a smile and on nearing said 'your grand ma asked me to come here.'

'Why did she not come' he asked her.

'She is busy arranging for the special occasion' she replied smiling at him.

'What's so special' he asked her.

'You will know when you reach home' she said.

'Grand ma, I don't know many rituals she conducts' he said.

'It is all for your sake' she said.

'By the by the sari looks good on you' he said.

'Yes it is a present from your mother' she replied.

'Yes a woman always looks good in a sari' he replied.

'Your mother insisted that I wear it today. She thinks it suits me well' she said.

'Yes it suits your personality you look taller, you look different' he said staring at her.

'I am glad you like it' she said shying a little.

'Don't you think it is getting hot here' he said as they were standing in the open.

'I know a cool and pleasant place follow me' she said.

Soon they entered the woods and moving deep inside it she said 'how's this place.'

'Yes it is cool, pleasant and an ideal place to spend time' saying this he sat down on the lush grass.

'Yes we do have some time to spend' saying this as she sat down the top of her sari slipped from her bosom which she hurriedly set it right.

'When are the rituals to be conducted' he asked.

'Sometime in the evening after sunset' she replied.

'What is it about' he asked.

'That I can't tell you' she said smiling at him.

'Why is it a secret' he asked.

'Yes it is but I can tell you that in a way it concerns you' saying this she blushed and again the top of her sari slipped from her bosom and as she tried to set it right he said 'I think you are not used to wearing a sari, let it go.'

'But. . she did not complete the sentence.

'You only wear a blouse and are not used to it' he said looking at the loose blouse partly showing off her bosom.

'But this is different from what we usually wear. I hope you can understand what I mean' she said.

'Yes you wear tight fitting blouses and this is a bit loose' he said.

'Yes it is very loose and does not cover much' she replied.

'But the blouse you wear does not cover your back' he said.

'Yes it does not and if you don't mind' saying it she let the top of her sari slip down.

'It looks good to see you wearing a loose fitting blouse. Is it my mother's' he asked softly.

'Yes it is and you know how your mother is built' she said shyly.

'There is a vast difference there' he said looking at the exposed part of her small breasts.

'How can you speak of it so casually' she asked getting thrilled by his reply.

'Why, what's wrong in telling the fact' he replied.

'Yes there is nothing wrong but do you know what you are comparing' she asked.

'I am comparing how you both are built there' saying it he placed his hand on her blouse.

'Yes you speak of it as if you keep comparing them every time you see a woman' she said.

'I would if I have a woman with me in a cool pleasant and lonely place' he said moving his hand over the slight bulge of her breasts.

'As if every woman would allow you to do it' she said.

'No but I am fortunate to know a few who would not mind' saying it he held the flaps of her blouse and pulling them lightly he waited for her reactions.

'I think you are really fortunate to have known such women' she said without showing any signs of objection.

'Yes most of the time I am fortunate' saying it he undid the top hooks of her blouse and before she could say anything holding the strap of her bra 'did my mother present you with this' he asked.

'Otherwise where do you think we could get such garments' she replied?

'Yes in that section her choice is worth appreciating' he said undoing another two of her hooks.

'Yes she is the only woman of our clan who wears such garments' she said without minding his undoing her blouse.

'And what she has presented fits fine' he said undoing the final hook and looking at the black lacy bra covering her breasts.

'She has brought me many but this fits the best' she replied keeping the momentum going.

'I can't understand how a woman can judge its size' he said removing the blouse out from her body.

'You ought to be a woman to understand such things' she replied getting thrilled by his actions.

'Yes I ought to have been a woman. This bra looks good on you, it reflects the complexion of your skin and it is quite exciting to see you now' he said placing his hand over the top of her bra.

'Does it excite you' she asked as she could not find any other word to say.

'Yes more I see the more I get excited' saying this he pushed the straps of her bra down leaving its cups dangling precariously over her small breasts and when she let out a soft moan 'why don't you make yourself comfortable' saying this he pulled her up till he had her back resting on his chest.

'Is it okay' she said getting excited by his actions.

'Yes, rest your head on my shoulders, yes like that' he said and placing his cheeks on hers he held her by the waist.

'Am I not troubling you' she said leaning on him.

'No it is my pleasure to have such a wonderful woman close by' saying it he pecked a kiss on her cheeks.

'This is the first time a man has spoken such kind words to me' saying it she brushed her lips on his cheeks softly.

'I am really pleased to have made you happy,' saying it he brought his lips close to hers and planted a wet kiss on her cheeks and as he felt her body shudder he moved his lips further up slightly touching hers.

As she felt his lips brace hers 'kiss me' she said lifting her hands up and holding his head.

It was what Vinit was waiting for and as she lifted her hands the bra slipped down exposing her petite breasts. Cupping them in both his hands he kissed her hard on her lips and as her body shuddered 'why don't you sit on my lap' he said.

Lifting her lower body she moved side wards and squatting between his thighs she leaned upon him with her back to his chest and her buttocks lodged on his inner thighs and said 'is this how you want me.'

'Yes now I have you comfortably placed' he said as his hands continued caressing her breasts and moving them down over her naked waist 'this is too good to feel' he said.

'Have you not felt a woman there before' she asked knowing very well that he had.

'I have but not someone as lovely as you are' he said caressing her naked waist.

'I don't believe it' saying this she kissed him on his lips.

'Yes it is a fact. You have the most promising waistline and deep here it feels too good to touch' saying it he slipped his hand under her sari and caressed the bulge of her hidden waist.

'Now you are really lying' saying it she leaned her body till her back felt his aroused cock. he slipped his under her sari and petticoat. deep here it feels too good to touch'cks lodged on his inner thighs and

'Yes you really possess a gorgeous figure and it is time I get a look at what you have behind this' saying it he started pulling out her sari.

'There's nothing different from any other woman' she said as wave after wave of hot current passed through her body as he pulled her sari.

'No not every woman posses a body like yours and I am sure what's there would be most exciting to see' saying it he started undoing her petticoat.

'I like the way you frame your words. You would undress any women with them' saying it she bit him on his cheeks.

'But it took me a lot of time' he said pushing her petticoat down.

'Some men take years to reach it and you' saying it she kissed him again on his lips.

'Yes with you I am lucky. Oh! Your body is so hot' he said as he felt her inner thighs on pushing her petticoat down.

'Your hands have ignited my body' she replied her body writhing with passion as he removed her petticoat.

'I think it is after a long long time you are having such sensations' saying it he looked down and having a glimpse of her black colored panties 'let me see what my mother has presented to you' he said.

'I very well know what you are interested to look at' saying it she parted her thighs and as her whole body was exposed looking at him with desire in her eyes she said 'yes years have passed since I had such desires.'

'Then let me fulfill all your desires' saying this he grabbed her and putting her down he kneeled between her thighs and placing his hand on her panties felt her burning cunt and as a live wire shot though his body he ripped her panties and looking at the pinkish cunt lips surrounded with black pubic hair reflecting in the bright sunlight he went wild.

Grasping both her legs and placing them over his shoulders he leaned forward and caressing her inner thighs he brought his hand on her cunt and feeling its moist hot lips he exclaimed 'believe me this is the first time I am looking at a woman's cunt and I am going crazy'

'Oh boy what are you saying, what are you doing' she screamed as his finger slipped inside her hot wet cunt.

'Which I have never done before' saying it he pushed the other finger in and as he felt her thrashing her body he quickly removed his pants and shorts and holding his throbbing erect cock in his hands he placed it on the opening of her cunt and the moment it touched her hot wet cunt he spurted his cum.

'Oh No' he said lying upon her crestfallen.

She was quick to realize his predicament. Hugging him on to her body said 'its okay, you don't have to feel bad' she said.

'I should have controlled myself. I was almost there' he said implying that he had not entered her.

'Yes I know what happened. It was your first time and you could not withstand it. Now relax we have lot of time to kill' saying it she embraced him.

'But I feel bad' he said though he was thrilled to have heard her words.

'Why are you feeling so bad when I am here? It is not that I have left you rest for a while' saying it she hugged him to her body.

'Yes you have not left me' he said laying flat on her.

'Yes make your self comfortable' saying it she parted her thighs accommodating him and when she felt his naked cock lodged on her waist 'yes that's better' she said allowing him to rest.