Grandma's Rituals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It is so kind of you' saying it he huddled her.

'You and your words' saying it she cupped his face in both her hands and kissed him.

Vinit lay motionless for sometime. The heat generated from her body started to have its effect on him. He slowly felt his cock stir. Though it had not regained its vigor fully he was glad when her hand slid down and took hold of it.

'How does it feel now' she said taking hold of his half erect cock in her hand.

'It feels good' he said softly.

'I know it feels good and I find him improving' she said fondling his cock.

'Yes it is' he said.

'Why don't you move up and allow me' she said and as he obliged cupping his balls 'this would make it feel even better' saying it she started fondling his balls and when Vinit moaned pushing her hand further up and slipping it between the valley of his buttocks she caressed his buttocks.

Vinit felt his cock gear up. He moved further up her body and let his cock settle on her breasts.

'Yes that's it; slip it between my breasts,' she said holding his cock and guiding it between her mounds.

Sliding his cock between her breasts he got excited and as its head popped out of her breasts and touched her chin he was ecstatic. 'Take it on your face' he said pushing it.

'Yes, yes' saying it she held his erect cock on to her cheeks.

'Yes that feels good. saying it he started to rub his cock on her cheeks in circles getting closer and closer to her lips and when at last it braced her lips 'it really feels good' he said placing it on her lips.

Holding his cock in her hand 'I know what feels so good' saying it she kissed it.

'Yes that's what which makes it feel good, kiss it take it inside your mouth' saying it he held her face in both his hands and placing his cock on her mouth he pulled her head sliding his cock inside her mouth.

'Yes' was what she could say as his cock penetrated her mouth. Lashing her tongue on its head and shaft she started to suck it and when she felt its head throbbing pulling it out of her mouth said 'I don't think he would sustain any longer in my mouth.'

'Yes but it feels thrilling to have it in your mouth' he said trying to push his cock again in her mouth.

Holding his cock tightly in her hand she said 'don't you want to do, don't you want to fuck me.'

Hearing her utter the word 'fuck' he was astonished, moving back he said 'yes I want to fuck you as I have not fucked any woman before.'

'Have you not Am I the first' she asked getting surprised.

'Yes I have not and I don't want to let go of the chance' saying it he positioned between her thighs.

'What's the hurry moreover you have to do a lot when you reach home' she let out what she was not supposed to have.

'What do you mean' he said and quickly forgetting it he kneeled between her thighs and taking hold of her thighs he parted them and when her pinkish cunt lips were exposed he directed his cock at the opening of her cunt and on having its head lodged he moved over her and taking hold of her shoulders and kissing her pouting lips he pushed his cock in.

It was totally a different feeling as his cock penetrated inside her cunt. He felt unknown sensations rip through his body and when he pushed it again and entered her fully feeling its moistness cover his entire cock he went berserk. He started digging it harder. He started to pound her cunt and though he felt he was ripping her inside he did not bother to stop pounding her cunt.

He held her shoulders like a vice, with his mouth wide open he sucked her lips in and biting and scratching her body he started to pound his cock vigorously inside her cunt. He felt her body reciprocate his moves. He continued thrashing his body over hers. The noise generated from their wet body was music to his ears. He kept hammering it inside her cunt and when she said 'that is how you should fuck a woman' he shot his load. Spurting his cum inside he did not stop till the last drop trickled out of his cock and laying over her he hugged her.

'Yes my boy you have done it' she said holding him tightly in her arms and when after sometime he looked at her he was surprised to see her face. It reflected her emotions. Her cheeks had turned red, her eyes moist and her lips were still pouting all this was because of the multiple orgasms she had.

Kissing her softly on her eyes he said 'you seem to have drained out.'

'Yes I had never experienced such a kind of blow out. You had my body wither with multiple drain outs and I am exhausted' she replied.

'How long was it since you last had it' he asked.

'I don't remember may be ages have gone by and I appreciate the fact that it was your first time' she said.

'What was it you said earlier' he asked.

'What did I say' she said blushingly.

'You said you have to do a lot when you reach home' he said.

'Yes I said it. Want to hear what it means' she said dressing up.

'Yes I want to know' he said pulling his pants up.

'It was to be a secret but I don't think there is any harm in telling you now. It is a ritual of our clan for a woman to take another man if her man is not present for more than 15 days and those 15 days have passed since you all came here' she said.

'So what does it mean' he asked.

'It means your mother should now bed another man and this is done for the welfare of her man, it is so believed' she said.

'So' he asked.

'So, the other man in your grandma's vision is you. You are going to be your mother's paramour tonight' saying this she went towards the river.

Vinit stood shell shocked and when her words seeped through his mind hurriedly zipping his pants he followed her and catching her up 'is it a fact' he asked.

'Yes it is a fact and I was sent here to coax you but what I have heard from your mother and seeing what you are capable of, I think I ought not have come here' she said.

'So my mother has told you everything' he said.

'Not only has she but your grandma too. Nothing is hidden in our clan' she said.

'What's your part in all this' he asked.

'As I said I was sent here to coax you up and keep you busy till evening' she replied.

'And have you done your duty' he asked taking her in his arms.

'I have done more than I was asked for' she replied blushingly.

'But the evening has not set yet' he said.

'Yes it has not' she replied shyly.

'So what have you planned to do till then' he asked hugging her.

'That is something which I have not thought of' she said.

'Why don't you try coaxing me again' he said placing his hands on her buttocks and caressing them.

'Have I not done enough' she said getting excited.

'Why don't we start this from the beginning' he said squeezing her buttocks.

'Is it not enough and moreover think of the person who's waiting for you' she put the words in his ears.

'Yes it is only after thinking about her that I am excited, can you not feel it' he said poking his hard cock at her.

'Yes I can feel it, why don't you keep it alive for her' she said giggling.

'She knows how to bring it back to life' he replied.

'Yes she does and she is a gorgeous woman' she said.

'Yes she is and I can't believe what you have just said. Can I really have her' he asked pulling her lower body on to his.

'Yes you can have her to your hearts content and she will love this' saying this she slipped her hand down and held his erect cock over his pants.

As he heard those words he went crazy 'open my pants, I am going crazy thinking about her' he said as he felt her hand on his cock.

'Yes I can feel him throbbing' saying this she unzipped his pants and pushing his shorts down made him stark naked and looking at his aroused cock 'I think she is going to love him' saying this she held his naked cock.

'Yes she is going to love it and now let me enjoy' saying it he grasped her with both his hands and pulling her face up glued his lips on hers and after kissing her passionately said 'I want you. I want to fuck you again.'

'Oh Vinit you just had me do you want to fuck me again' she asked as her body started trembling with pleasure.

'Yes you have aroused me by your talk and now I want to fuck you before I take her' saying this he pulled her loose blouse out and grabbing both her breasts over her bra he kissed them over her nipples and said 'do you like it, do you like me kissing your breasts.'

'Yes I enjoy you kissing my breasts, pull my bra out and kiss my naked breasts' she said getting aroused.

'Ya, I want them naked, I want them naked as I want to see your nipples and I think they are erect by now' saying it he ripped her bra denuding her breasts.

'Yes they are aroused, they are erect feel them' saying it she pushed her naked breasts up.

'Oh! ya they look lovely. They are so small unlike my mother's' saying it he bit her nipples hard.

'Yes your mother has marvelous breasts and you would love biting them' saying it she gripped his ass cheeks.

'Now why don't we remove this? After all what I am after is behind this' saying it he pulled her sari out and placing his hand over her waist said 'even her waist line it is very arousing.'

'Yes she has a gorgeous figure and you will love caressing it' she replied exciting him.

Getting on to a feverish pitch he said 'I have not seen it but I hope it is as ravishing as yours' saying it he pushed her petticoat down denuding her.

'It is only a matter of hours. You will have her nude in your arms then you can see whatever you want to, her breasts, her waist, her thighs and her cunt' she said.

'And I hope her cunt is as stunning as yours' saying it he started caressing her moist cunt sliding his finger in and out of her cunt lips.

'She has a gorgeous cunt and its lips they are very exciting to touch' she said and suddenly regretted for letting it out.

'How can you say? Have you seen her cunt' he asked getting excited.

'Yes what do you think we do the whole day? I have seen her cunt, felt her cunt and kissed her cunt' she replied.

'Oh! How I wish I could see you kissing her cunt' saying this he laid her on the ground and hoisting his body over hers asked 'has she kissed your cunt?'

'Yes she has kissed my cunt and if you want you can have her kiss your cock too' she said lifting her thighs and pushing herself on his erect cock.

'How can I ask my mother to kiss my cock, how can I' he said pushing his cock deep into her and fucking her.

'If you want I can speak to her' she said thrashing her body wildly allowing him maximum penetration.

'Yes speak to her. I want my mother to kiss my cock' saying this he rammed his cock deep inside her cunt vigorously and when she started screaming 'fuck me, fuck me' taking hold of her locks in his hands and pulling them he pounded his cock deep and when she bit him on his shoulders he shot his cum deep inside her cunt.

'Oh! Vinit you have ripped my cunt' saying it she kissed him passionately and when he removed his cock and brought it near her mouth 'yes put it inside my mouth' saying it she took it into her mouth and having it sucked said 'you want your mother to do this.'

'Yes I want my mother to take it in her mouth' he said.

'Do you know what she likes' she asked?

'No tell me' he said.

'Why should I tell you' she asked smiling at him.

'Tell me'

'She liked what you did to her the first day' she said.

'What did I do to her on the first day' uttering those words he tried to recap them.

'She liked your cock between her buttocks' and as she was him surprised she said 'women love having it there.'

'Is it' he asked getting astonished as well as getting aroused again.

'Yes it thrills them to have it there' she said.

'What about you' he asked.

'Am I not a woman? Do I have a cock instead of a cunt?' she asked looking at him with lust filled eyes.

'No you don't have a cock, why don't you turn around' he said pushing her rudely.

'Why, do you want you to try it' she asked as she turned.

'When you have asked for it why should I not' he said and seeing her lush buttocks he got excited. Holding both her mounds in his hands he started caressing them and when he spread her cheeks he was ecstatic to see the reddish opening of her arse. It provoked him and holding his cock he guided its head to its opening.

'Yes' she screamed and moved a little as she felt his cock on her arse.

This further incited Vinit clasping her buttocks in both his hands he spread their cheeks and when he saw the pinkish tight hole he slipped his finger in and finding it dry he spit on her opening and lubricating it he tried to put his cock in but it slipped out.

He had difficulty in penetrating his cock. Kneeling between her spread out thighs and lifting her body he angled his cock and placing its head on the pinkish opening he pierced his cock till he felt its head penetrate inside.

As his cock pierced into her tight hole she screamed due to the raw pain and as Vinit having his cock wedged inside started to fuck her arse her pain gave way to pleasure and thrashing her buttocks said 'I should not have spoken about it.'

'Yes you should not have but you did it intentionally. You incited me as you wanted me to bugger your arse and I know you are enjoying it' saying it he started to pound her arse fiercely.

'How can I enjoy when your monstrous cock is ripping my tight arse hole' she said as her body trembled and hot waves shot through her body.

'Don't you like it, do you want me to pull it out' he said drilling it deeper.

'As if you would pull it out' she said as another orgasm shook her body.

'No not when he is about to shoot' saying it he started hammering his cock in her tight arse hole and feeling her pulsating arse hole he shot his load and lay upon her totally exhausted.

It took some time for his panting to subside and getting up he said 'I think we should go now.'

'What's the hurry why don't we stay back,' she said smiling at him.

'If you want I can stay back' he said grasping her.

'As if you would stay back when she is waiting for you' saying this as she got up she whined in pain.

'What happened' he asked seeing her writhing in pain.

'As if you don't know what happened. You have ripped my whole body and I don't think I can walk that distance now' she said.

'Want me to carry you' he asked.

'If I let you carry then we won't reach home. You will put me down and take me again' she said.

'You possess such a body' he said squeezing her buttocks.

'Now don't start it again' she said and limping a little she started walking.

By the time they reached the sun had set and the moon was shining brightly. Standing in front of the house she bade him and when he tried to grasp her pushing him away she went her way. This time she was really limping.

Vinit entered the house and was pleased when his grandma welcomed him smilingly. Pulling him aside 'go and have a bath' she said.

This was what he wanted and when he came out refreshed and had his supper he was delighted to see his mother appear wearing a rich silk sari decked with flowers and ornaments. Moving closer he said 'you look absolutely stunning Mom.'

'Your grandma made me wear all this' she replied.

'With flowers and all that you look like a bride, what's so special' he asked.

Those words stunned her and seeing grandma coming, 'ask her' saying it she felt him.

'Does she not look radiant' asked his grandma joining him.

'Yes, she looks very promising, very dazzling' he replied.

'Yes we toiled for two hours for your sake' she said pinching him.

'For my sake what do you mean by it' he asked.

'It is a custom' she said.

'What custom' he asked.

'You know it is a full moon day' she said.

'Yes it is' he said.

'And on a full moon day a married woman' she said shaking her head.

'What about a married woman' he said.

'She should not spend the night alone' she said.

'So' he asked getting excited.

'So I thought she could spend the night with you' she said.

'With me the whole night' he asked.

'Yes spend the whole night with you as a wife' she said.

'You mean she would be my wife for the night' he asked getting excited.

'Yes that's why she is dressed like a bride' and taking a deep breath 'your bride' she said.

'Oh! I can't believe it' he said looking at the empty space where his mother had stood.

'Now why don't you go to your bride she is waiting' saying this she went out of the house leaving them alone.

Vinit felt like he was on the moon. He could not believe it was a fact even after grandma told him. Stepping inside her room he was delighted to see his mother sitting on the bed with her legs drawn up and her face resting on her knees. As he went near her 'why have you come to my room' she said shyly.

'Ma sent me' he said sitting on the make shift wooden cot.

'Why would she send you to my room at this time of the night' she asked.

'She wanted me to see whether you need something' he said.

'What would I need at this time of the night' she asked.

'She thought you would like me to press your legs' he said placing his hand under her sari and taking hold of her foot.

'Yes I think they need your attention' she said slipping them out from her sari.

'Yes they are so soft so warm and so pretty' saying it he bent forward and planted a kiss on her foot.

'I asked you to press not kiss them' she said as hot waves started creeping up her spine.

'No you did not, you said they need my attention' and continuing kissing her foot 'that is what they are getting, my attention' saying this he lifted her sari a little and baring her legs he kissed them.

'I think it is no use talking to you' she said.

'Yes it is of no use. Oh! It's so intoxicating' he said inhaling the aroma of her body.

'Yes Ma anointed some kind of oil on my body' she said.

'Yes she has taken every care in beautifying my bride' he said taking hold of her face 'and what a gorgeous bride you are' saying this he kissed her on her lips.

'Oh! What are you saying Vinit' she hissed as electric currents shot through her body on hearing those words.

'I said what a gorgeous bride I have, can I not kiss my bride' he asked taking her in his arms.

'No it is not that but who told you that I am your bride' she said.

'Ma told me. She told me everything' he said kissing her again on the lips.

'So you know what it means' she asked getting keyed up.

'Yes I know everything and I want to look at my beautiful bride' he said holding her face in both his hands.

'How does your bride look' she asked.

'She is the most beautiful woman one can wish for' he said looking minutely at her face.

'So you are happy with the way your bride looks' she asked cupping his face in her hands.

'Yes not only she looks beautiful she has a gorgeous figure too' he said as his eyes roamed on her voluptuous breasts.

'And I suppose it is to your liking' she said seeing him stare at her bosom.

'Yes the swell of these mounds are magnificent and the way they are molded in your silk blouse looks tantalizing' he replied unhooking her blouse.

'When they are looking so good why do you want to remove my blouse' she asked. 'I am removing it as it is customary to undress a bride' he said pulling her blouse out from her body.

'Do you want to undress your bride so soon, don't you want to know her better' she said kissing him.

'It is by undressing a bride that a person comes to know her' he said undoing her black bra.

'You seem to have lot of experience undressing a woman, who taught you' she asked seeing him remove her bra.

'I had a very good tutor in my mother' he replied.

'Did your mother teach you all this' she asked.

'Yes she taught me how to undress a woman' he replied.

'Did she just tell you or did you have any practical experience with her' she asked as a current shot through her body when he pulled her bra out denuded her breasts