Grandma's Rituals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes I had the privilege of undressing her' he said looking at her magnificent breasts juggling out.

'You mean you undressed your mother and denuded her breasts' she asked.

'Yes I undressed my mother and denuded her fully' he replied taking hold of her sari.

'Were you naked when you denuded your mother' she asked.

'Yes I was totally nude when I undressed my mother' he said pulling out her sari.

'Then did you do it to her' she asked kissing him passionately.

'What did I do to her' he asked taking hold of her petticoat.

'I mean do it, take her, possess her, you know you both were naked' she said.

'What could I have done on being naked' he asked pushing her petticoat down.

'You could have taken her in your arms put her down and fuck her' she said.

'No I did not fuck her' he said looking at her lush body covered only in her panties.

'So you have not fucked your mother yet' she asked kissing his mouth.

'No I have not fucked my mother as she was not my bride' he said.

'Do you know that your bride is older than you' she said showering kisses on his face.

'Yes I know she is older than me and that is the reason why her kisses are so passionate her body so curvaceous' he said.

'Don't you think I am old enough to be your mother' she asked getting aroused to the hilt.

'Yes you are and you are built just like my mother. You belly button is as gorgeous as hers and this upheaval of your buttocks are just identical to hers' saying it he kissed her belly button and turning her a bit and looking at her exquisite broad back curving down 'they looks magnificent Mom' he said staring at her lush buttocks.

'I am your bride not your Mom' saying it she helped him remove her petticoat and lying flat with only her panties on 'call me Alka' she said.

Vinit felt stunned for a few moments when he heard her words. Regaining his composure and kneeling between her spread out thighs said 'Alka your body is scintillating to look at. Your legs, your thighs and this hot mound one would go insane looking at it' saying it he started caressing her cunt over her wet panties.

Hearing him utter her name and praise her body she felt a strong current pass through her, pulling out his shirt and caressing his naked chest said 'yes my dear my legs, my thighs and all that you are feeling belongs to you' saying this she unzipped his pants.

'Yes this is what my eyes were eager to see' saying it he rolled the panties down her voluptuous thighs and baring her magnificent cunt said 'no wonder men fall on their knees to see such beautiful treasure' he said.

'Yes and I see you are already on your knees' saying it she pulled his pants down and baring his throbbing cock said 'he looks enormous and I fear he may rip me.'

'What would he rip tell me, tell me' he said getting excited and when she did not reply 'do you think my cock would rip your cunt Alka. Is that what you fear' he asked.

'Yes my dear that is what I fear and looking at the monstrous head of your cock 'I am scared that it may rip my cunt apart' she said holding his cock in both her hands and rubbing it in her palms.

'Yes excite it, rub my cock in your hands. Bring it to its peak, I want to take you with all its might' saying it he positioned himself over her.

'Then come over, let me kiss it' saying it she pulled him and placing his cock on her lips 'it is what he wants' saying it she kissed his cock and when he moaned kissing it again 'now go and take me' she said parting her legs wide.

'Yes Mom now I would like to fuck you. I would like to fuck your cunt with this' saying it he brought his cock over her cunt and rubbing it on her moist lips 'does it feel good, do you want him inside' he asked.

'Yes Vinit I want him deep inside my cunt. I want you to fuck me. Now fuck your mother before she says no,' saying it she hugged her son allowing his cock to penetrate deep inside her cunt.

'Yes Mom I want to fuck you very badly. I have been craving to fuck you since a long long time' saying it he started pounding his cock deep into her cunt. Fucking her wildly he said 'Am I really fucking my mother, my mother Alka.'

'Yes you are fucking your mother. It was for this day I was waiting as I knew your grandma would eventually see that you fuck me. For her it is not a son fucking his mother, for her it is a Man fucking a woman. Come fuck me, do whatever you want, I am here to be fucked' saying this she held him to her body.

'Yes it feels nice to fuck you. It feels so nice to fuck you knowing that you are my Mom. Take it, take the very thing deep inside your cunt' saying it he started hounding his cock vigorously inside her cunt ripping apart her insides.

'Yes Vinit rip my cunt, drill it with the very cock I gave birth to' she said lifting her lower body and thrashing it on his cock wildly.

'I am coming Mom, I am coming' saying it he locked his lips over hers and biting them said 'yes I am there feel it, feel it shoot inside your cunt' saying it he shot his load deep inside her cunt.

'Yes my boy that is how I wanted you to fuck me. I did not allow you to fuck me earlier as I wanted you to have control over it' she said hugging her son.

'Yes but with a body like yours it is very difficult to control' he said kissing her.

'Why is it so' she asked.

'You have been endowed with such a gorgeous body that it is hard for a man to contain even when you are fully clothed, forget it when you are laid bare as you are now' he said looking at her.

'Is that the reason he is regaining its strength' she asked.

'Yes and also for the fact that he is still inside your wet hot cunt' he said.

'Yes I find your cock filling my cunt again' she said.

'And if he is left there for some more time then he will go wild again' he said pulling him out.

'Why, you don't want him to go wild inside me' she asked.

'No turn around I would like to see your back' he said.

'What do you want to see there' she asked uncouthly.

'I want to see your voluptuous buttocks' he said fondling her lush buttocks.

'Have you not seen them before have you not fondled them' she asked.

'Yes once I had felt it and you know what happened' he said.

'Yes how can I forget it' she replied as she turned fully and lay on her stomach.

'Oh! Your back it is sculpted beautifully and these mounds are what that makes a man go crazy Mom' he said kissing her buttocks.

'Oh! Vinit' she moaned as he kissed her buttocks.

'It feels good Mom and this valley between your mounds is very alluring, spread it Mom' saying it he slipped his tongue between her mounds.

Alka felt her body tremble. She started moaning hard and as Vinit spread her thighs and put his face between them she started thrashing her body wildly and as she felt his tongue slip between her mounds she bit her lips hard.

'Yes it looks very promising, it is very rosy' saying it he poised his cock at her opening.

'No Vinit' she cried half heartedly.

'I know it Mom, I know you like it' saying it he placed its head in the crack of her buttocks and feelings its warmth said 'this is good, it feels nice, so warm' uttering those words he pushed his cock in.

Alka screamed 'who said I like it' when his cock head pierced into her ass.

'Your best friend, she told me everything' saying it he pushed his cock till it slipped inside her tight ass hole and pushing it with all his strength he uttered 'this is thrilling Mom, very thrilling to fuck you here.'

'Yes my boy it is thrilling. Push it in fuck my ass' saying it she started thrashing her body wildly.

'Yes' saying it he lay upon her and grabbing her shoulders he shoved his cock deep inside her and started buggering her.

Alka screamed with pleasure when her son's cock had finally penetrated deep inside her and as his thrusts gained momentum she started to thrash her body wildly making his cock dig deep inside her virgin ass.

Having the required leverage Vinit pounded his cock inside his mother's ass and when he felt her reciprocating his moves taking hold of her hair in his hands and pulling them he rammed it deep inside and shot his cum.

Laying flat upon her fully exhausted he said 'it was great Mom fucking you there was great.'

'I too loved it dear. The other day when you were rubbing your cock between my buttocks I wished you had taken me' she said.

'Why did you not say so? I would have obliged you' he said laying flat over her.

'How could I ask my son on the very first day we became intimate' she said.

'Yes I can understand it. I was thrilled when your friend said you liked me poking my cock between your buttocks' he said.

'What more did she say and by the by how was her company' she asked.

'It was good till it lasted' he said.

'Did you fuck her' she asked.

'Yes as I fucked her she told me about you' he said.

'What did she tell you' she asked pushing him up and turning to face him.

'She told me what you both do together' he said.

'So she told you and pausing for some moment's yes we do indulge in playing a few games' she said.

'What sort of games do you play' he asked.

'Mostly what two lonely women would do in a serene cool atmosphere' she replied.

'What do two lonely women do in a cool serene atmosphere' he asked fondling her hair.

'Usually they play with each other's bodies but what is your interest in all this' she asked.

'I would love to see you both play those games' he said softly.

'Does my son want to see his mother play, will it excite him' she asked.

'Yes it will definitely excite him. He is already gaining strength thinking about it' he said.

'Yes the monster is getting awakened. What do you want to see us do' she asked looking at his cock regaining its strength.

'I want to see her going down on you' he said.

'You mean you want to see her suck my cunt' she asked softly.

'Yes I want to see her suck this hot cunt of yours' he said stroking her cunt.

'And that would excite you, then what would you want your mother to do' she asked getting thrilled at his proposition.

'Then I would want my mother to do the same to me' he said.

'You mean when your mother's cunt is being sucked you want me to suck your cock' she asked taking hold of his erect cock in her hand.

'Yes that is what I want. I want you to suck my cock Mom' he replied caressing her cunt.

'If I do will you suck me. Will you suck your mother's cunt' she asked getting aroused at the very thought of her son sucking her.

'You don't have to wait for it Mom' saying it he moved over her and spreading her thighs and looking at the moist glistening pink lips of her cunt 'it is very rosy Mom and I would love sucking it' uttering those words he brought his face down and kissed his mothers cunt.

'Oh! Vinit my boy suck your mother's cunt' she said screaming at him and thrusting her body up on to his face.

Vinit grasping her thighs and widening them brought his mouth right on top of her cunt and seeing the gaping hole of his mother's cunt he slipped his tongue inside her hot oven and sucked her ravishing her cunt.

Alka went wild with ecstasy. Screaming Oh! My boy Oh! My boy her body trembled and she busted her dam in a heavy orgasm.

Feeling her body writhing with pleasure Vinit removed his face from her cunt and looking at face gone red 'you liked it Mom, you came Mom' he asked.

'Yes dear you made me come numerous tonight times but this was great' she said getting up 'if you would excuse me I need to visit the rest room' she said.

'Come soon Mom' he said which made her look at him and seeing his pleading eyes said 'what if I don't come soon.'

'Then I may have to come along with you' saying this as he got up 'no' she screamed and went out of the room carrying her clothes.

Once in the seclusion of the rest room recapping what had taken place she felt thrilled and thinking of what was in store she got aroused again. Having a wash and steadying her hair and dress as she stepped out of the room a hot wave shot through her body which made her hurry back to the room and stepping in she stood staring at her son who was lying on the cot with only his shorts on. Somehow he looked different. He was not the shy Vinit any more. He had changed; he had changed drastically and looked like a mature man. The way he had reclined himself made her body burn with desire. She slowly moved towards the cot

*

A final note to my ardent readers. If you want me to continue this story please forward your valuable feedbacks. I would definitely try to incorporate all your views and will assure you a reply.