Grandmother's Delight

Story Info
Sister seduces twin, then both seduce grandma.
6k words
4.57
223k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Misty and this is the story about one of the most memorable summers in my life. My twin brother Ryan and I always spent the summer with my grandmother. She had a nice house with a pool and lived about an hour from the beach where we spent many a day laying in the sun or frolicking in the water We began this practice when we small and it continued through our college years. This story takes place during the summer between our freshman and sophomore year of college.

The summer begin like any other, we would go to the beach or lay around the pool, play card games with gram at night or she would take us to plays, the opera, or out to eat at elegant restaurants. Gram was big on sophistication and made sure we absorbed our share while with her. Ryan and I didn't mind because most of it was fun and it made Gram happy. On Tuesdays, Gram always attended a garden club luncheon so we always had an afternoon to ourselves. We usually spent it by the pool because Gram still worried about us going to the beach by ourselves even though we were nineteen years old.

This particular day was bright and sunny. I was wearing a skimpy bikini trying to get a tan to impress my friends when school started. I look good in a bikini if I say so myself. I am 5'4", shoulder length blonde hair, 36C size breasts, flat stomach, 24 " waist, 32 " hips, and muscular legs. I untied my top, lay down on a lounge chair and ask Ryan to lotion my back. Ryan got out of the pool where he had been swimming and started towards me. I watched him as he walked over to where I was laying. He was 6'2", blue eyes, blonde hair and weighed 185 pounds that was mostly muscle in his upper torso. I had never looked at Ryan as a guy before; he had always been just Ryan, my brother. I suddenly realized he was a hunk.

He started to lotion my back. His hands felt good as they worked the lotion in. They worked their way down my shoulders and back and were gently rubbing the soft flesh on the side of my titties. I thought he spent an unusual amount of time there, but it felt good and he soon moved on. He finished my back and rubbed some lotion just barely inside the top of my bottoms. I found myself wishing he had rubbed farther and then reminded myself that this was my brother. He next moved to my legs, starting at the bottom, gently massaging my calves, then my upper legs. I found myself getting turned on when he gently rubbed the lotion on my inner thighs. He massaged them gently in circular motions as he slowly moved closer and closer to my now tingling pussy.

My pussy was becoming hot and wet. I could feel the cunt juice starting to leak out and it was all I could do to keep from squirming and moaning. His hand then moved up to the cheeks of my ass. He kneaded them a little while and then I felt his hands slide under the bottoms of my bikini. He kneaded my ass and inner thighs some more then his hand touched my dripping pussy lips and I felt a jolt go through me. Instantly, I shrieked "RYAN, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" He immediately drew back and stammered "Sorry, sis, it was an accident. It won't happen again." I didn't say anything, just nodded because I hadn't meant to scream at him, it just startled me. He went back to swimming and I lay there sunbathing, but all I could think of was how good his hands had felt on my thighs and ass. I kept remembering the powerful feeling I had felt when his hand briefly touched my hot pussy. I soon found myself fantasizing about Ryan fucking me. Then I would remind myself, this is Ryan, your brother! No matter how hard I tried to think about something else or how many times I told myself it was wrong to want to fuck your own brother, my fantasy kept returning. My pussy was soon dripping wet and aching. I did not care anymore if Ryan was my brother; I just wanted his cock.

I asked " Ryan, do you think I could get some more lotion ion my back." He just looked at me skeptically and replied "Sis, it has only been a few minutes, I don't think you need anymore right now." "Please" I begged him. He gave me a grin and said " Oh alright, I guess" He started on my back like before and when his hand reached the sides of my titties, I rolled so that he was holding a tittie before he knew it. As soon as he realized what he was doing, he jumped back and started stammering. "Sorry" "Ryan! Ryan! its ok" I told him. I'm sorry I yelled at you while ago, but I've been laying here thinking how good you're hands felt while ago and I'm yours to touch, hold, fuck, whatever you want." I told him. He just looked at me in disbelief and stammered, "but, you're my sister."

I didn't answer him, I just stood up, leaving my bikini top lying on the lounge chair and slowly peeled my bottoms off and stood naked in front of him. He stopped stammering and just stood there staring at my naked body. I saw his eyes take in my firm perky tits, then slowly lower to my pussy. He really stared when he realized my pussy was shaven. (I keep it shaven because of the skimpy bikinis I like to wear.) As it dawned on him what I was offering, my gaze drifted down to the front of his swimsuit. It had a large unmistakable bulge beginning to grow in it. I smiled and started toward him. Still without saying a word, I went to him, dropped to my knees and lowered his trunks. The largest, most beautiful cock I had ever seen sprung out at me.

I was a good nine inches long and was so thick that I could not wrap a thumb and forefinger around it. I took it and started to tease the tip with my tongue. When I did, it bucked and jumped and grew even larger. I took my hand and slowly begin to stroke the length of his cock as I bobbed it in and out of my mouth, my tongue swirling around the growing bulb. He began to moan and thrust his hips. He had lost all objections to having sex with his sister. He was really beginning slam that cock into my mouth as he cried" Yea that's it sis, suck my cock, Oh Yea, Yea that's it, sooo good, faster, suck that cock faster."

I tried to oblige but, he was slamming that big cock into my throat so hard, it made me gag and I had to pull it. He moaned his displeasure, but I said " Don't worry brother, I'm going to take care of you." I took his now rock hard, twitching cock in both hands this time about four inches down the shaft and guided it back to my mouth. The helmet of his cock was purple and engorged with lust. A drop of precum was oozing out the tip. I quickly lapped it up and when I did his cock bucked and jumped. I took him back in my mouth and begin to pump it in and out using my two hands as a stop to prevent him from ramming it down my throat. It wasn't long before that was exactly what he was trying to do as he moaned and trust his hips harder and harder.

He was really beginning to fuck my face furiously when I felt him start to tense and heard him say, "Shit! Sis, your too good I'm about ready to cum." I just picked up my tempo even more, wanting to taste his hot cum in my mouth. It was only a second before I heard, " OH YEA! HERE I CUM! FUCK! YOU'RE SOOO GOOOD AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH" His body bucked uncontrollably as his cum exploded out of his cock in what seemed like unusually large amounts. I swallowed the first couple of bursts, then had to pull his still exploding cock out of my mouth or drown. My hands kept pumping it as it continued to spray load after load, One landed on my face, another couple landed on my titties, and a final spurt landed in my hair. Ryan just collapsed into a chair and stared at me in awe.

He finally said, " Sis that was awesome, I've jacked off dreaming of you for years, but that was better than I ever imagined. I should feel guilty because you're my sister, but I don't. I just love you more." I smiled back at him and answered. " I love you too and can't wait to feel that hot cock in my pussy. I didn't realize what a stud you had become." I dove into the pool to wash all of his cum off of me. After I had cleaned myself, I turned on my back and started to float. Still naked, my titties and bald pussy were floating there for Ryan to enjoy. Directly I looked over and could tell they were having the desired effect because Ryan's cock was once again standing at attention. When he saw me looking, he got up dove in the pool, surfaced next to me. He placed one hand on my bald pussy and started to massage it gently as his head bent and he started to kiss my titties.

A few minutes of this and then he towed me to the shallow end of the pool. When the water was about waist deep on him, he stood up, picked me up and set me on the edge of the pool. Without a word, he eased my legs apart and lowered his head between them. He gently kissed my inner thighs. Kissing one side then the other, slowly working his way closer and closer to my pussy, which was rapidly catching on fire. I sighed a long sigh of pleasure and lay back, spreading my legs even more.

He finally reached my pussy and slowly slid his tongue between my cunt lips. It felt so good; I instinctively started to hunch his tongue driving it deeper and deeper into my now very wet pussy. His tongue would dive in and out of my dripping pussy, then slowly lick it's way up to my throbbing clit. He would tease my clit with his tongue, then gently nibble it which soon drove me into frenzy. He slowly slid two fingers into my hot pussy and began to fingerfuck me as he continued to lick and suck my clit. My body was thrashing wildly, my hips thrusting upwards trying to drive his hand and face deeper and deeper into my burning pussy. I was soon begging " Ryan, fuck me, fuck me now, I need to feel your hot cock in my pussy, PLEASE FUCK ME NOW!"

Ryan climbed out of the pool and picked me up as if I was a baby. He carried me to the grass beside the pool, stopping to pick up a towel. He spread the towel, gently laid me down, and bent over me. He slowly kissed my eyes, cheeks and mouth, then move down to give each tittie a little kiss. Every where his lips touched my body, it felt like it was on fire. He lowered himself, took his cock and teasingly rubbed it up and down between my dripping pussy lips and every time it brushed my clit, my body would buck and jump uncontrollably. "Stick that cock in my pussy, ram it home, I need it, I need your cock now!" I pleaded. He slowly started to ease his large cock into my burning, dripping pussy. In my passion, I had forgotten how big Ryan's cock was and gasp as I felt the girth of it stretching my pussy to the limit. Ryan stopped with a look of concern on his face and asked, "You ok Sis?" I smiled at him and answered, " Yes, you're just so big, it surprised me for a moment, but it feels so good, I love it. Fuck me Brother."

He started to slide his big cock farther and farther into my receptive pussy, watching my face for any sign of discomfort, but all I felt was pure ecstasy. I did not know if I could take all of his large cock, but was going to do my best. The feeling was so good that I couldn't help but thrust my hips upwards, forcing his cock deeper and deeper into my tight pussy. He continued to slowly fuck me with the large cock gradually going deeper and deeper as my pussy adjusted to it. Finally I felt his pelvis meet mine, I had done it. The entirety of that deliciously large cock was in my pussy. My pussy was filled as never before.

It was an exquisite feeling to have my pussy stretched and filled to the limit. After savoring the hot velvety feeling of my scalding hot pussy wrapped around his throbbing cock for a moment, Ryan slowly started to work his pulsing rod in and out of my hot aching pussy. The feeling of my pussy being full, then empty, and then totally full again was incredible. In no time I was writhing beneath him, thrusting to drive that throbbing cock into my needy pussy as far as possible. I cried, "Fuck me Ryan, ram that big cock into my pussy, ram it harder, Harder, HARDER!" Ryan just grunted and really started to slam that cock into my now well stretched pussy.

His cock made slurping noises as it plunged in and out of my sopping wet cunt. His tempo picked up and he rammed that cock into me harder and faster. My head was rolling from side to side, my body bucking under him uncontrollably as I cried, "Yea, brother, that's it, fuck my pussy! Ram that cock into your sister's pussy! Soo good, Harder, Ryan, Harder, Oh Yea, Oh Yea, that's it, Yea, Ryan. That's the way to fuck your sister's cunt." My talking spurred him to even greater efforts. He had only been toying with me up to now. He really started to hammer that cock home into my burning pussy faster and faster, harder and harder as he said. "Sis, your pussy is so tight, so silky, so wet, it feels so hot on my dick, I just want to fuck you all day."

The wonderful tingling that started somewhere deep in my pussy had spread and my whole body was on fire as the tension built and built. My whole body felt as if it was one nerve connected to my throbbing pussy. His every stroke sent feelings of pure pleasure pulsing though out my entire body. His ferocious pounding of my pussy with his big cock was driving me crazy. My body bucked and jumped as his large cock filled my pussy time and time again. Finally I could feel that familiar sensation start to boil deep down as I moaned, "YES, YES, FUCK THAT PUSSY, YOUR BIG COCK IS SO GOOD, SOOO FUCKING GOOD. OHH SHIT! RYAN, IT'S GOOD, FUCK THAT PUSSY BROTHER, OH YEA, FUCK IT, YES, YESSS. FUCK IT GOOD, YES YESS YESSS! I'M CUMMMING! CUMMMING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!"

My Body convulsed under Ryan as he continued to ram that wonderful cock into my throbbing pulsing pussy. His cock ramming in and out of my now super sensitive pussy sent me into a constant series of smaller orgasms. As my body shuddered through them, I was steadily encouraging Ryan " That's it Ryan, OOOHHHH! Fuck that pussy, fuck it hard brother, AAAGGGHH Sooo Good, Cum On Ryan, Cum In My Pussy OOOOOOOOOOHH! Cum for me! Let Sis feel you're hot cum in my pussy." He just grunted, "Fuck Sis, your pussy is so hot, so tight. It's like nothing I've ever felt before.. Shit! I'm gonna cum." He let out a long moan and made one final hard thrust as his seed exploded out of his cock. "AAAAGGGGGGHHHH FUCK! SOO GOOD! I'M CUMMMING! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" He shouted as his boiling jism blasted into my cock filled pussy. The feeling of my pussy expanding to make room for load after load of his hot cum was indescribable and drove me over the edge again. "AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHIIIIIEEEEEE!" I cried as my pussy convulsed around his still spurting cock. My pussy could hold no more and it flooded out around his cock soaking the towel beneath us. He groaned again as his throbbing cock shot one last load of burning cum into my flooded pussy. He collapsed on top of me and we lay still as we both savored the best fuck either one of us had ever had. My body would shiver every time his still hard cock throbbed inside my well-fucked pussy. As his cock slowly deflated, he sat up and looked at me with love in his eyes and said "That was awesome Misty, I love you and always will. Thank you." I smiled back at him and said, Thank you brother, you are the best fuck ever and I'm yours anytime you want." We lay there a moment wrapped in each other's arms just enjoying the afterglow when we heard Gram's car. We jumped up, gave each other a quick kiss and quickly put on our suits and hit the pool. Grams walked out to the pool and ask us if we had had a good afternoon. We just smiled at each other and answered "Yes Mam, we had a graet afternoon."

After that afternoon, Ryan and I made love as often as possible. He was the perfect lover and with that big cock satisfying my pussy on a regular basis, I thought life could not be better but I was in for yet another surprise. Ryan and I made love all over the house and property, but the pool was still our favorite place. (I guess it was because that is where we discovered each other.) We had taken to slipping down to the pool on bright moonlit nights after Gram went to bed and making mad passionate love until the wee hours of the morning. I would often catch Gram glancing at us with an almost dreamy expression but never thought anything of it until one night. Ryan and I were headed to the pool late one night when we thought we heard moaning coming from Gram's room.

Her door was slightly ajar and being concerned, we peeked in to make sure she was ok. We beheld a sight that shocked us both. Gram was writhing on her bed; her naked body tossing about as she plunged a large flesh colored dildo in and out of her glistening wet pussy. Her eyes were mere slits as she evidently watched a porno film. There was no sound but Gram was staring at the TV and moaning " That's it, ram that cock into your sister, fuck the little slut good! Fuck her harder, harder!" As she watched and moaned, her hand moved faster and faster slamming that dildo into her steaming pussy harder and harder. Her other hand was furiously rubbing her clit as her body thrust up to meet the plunging dildo. As she drove herself closer to orgasm, she almost shouted, "Yes, Yes, Fuck that pussy. Fuck it hard and fast until you cum. Fill that little slut with your burning incestuous cum!"

Ryan and I both stared in amazement. This was our prim and proper sophisticated Gram talking like an every day whore. I found myself looking at Gram's body. I had never noticed before because of the conservative clothes she wore, but she really had a nice body. Even though she was almost sixty, there was a wrinkle nowhere on her body. Her breasts were at least 40DD, but firm and round with nipples as large as the end of Ryan's thumb and currently rock hard and sticking out about 3/4 of an inch. Her stomach was flat and her legs slim and muscular. She looked a good twenty to twenty-five years younger than she was. As I watched the dildo working faster and faster into her pussy, it dawned on me that her pussy was as silky and smooth as mine.

Gram shaves her pussy! I don't know what particular thing turned me on but all of a sudden I realized my pussy was becoming wet and beginning to ache. I glanced at Ryan and he was unconsciously stroking his stiff cock while he watched Gram fuck the dildo in and out of her hot wet pussy. . He was as turned on as I was. My hand wandered down and began to rub my wet pussy as I turned back to watch Gram. Whatever was happening on the screen had her pumping the dildo in and out of her dripping pussy in a furious rhythm as she moaned. "Yea that's it, ride that cock, fuck your brother's big cock, you little slut. Take that big rod in your slutty little pussy, take it all Yea! That's it, deeper and deeper. Ride that hot cock."

Watching Gram fuck herself with the big dildo and hearing her talk like a whore soon had Ryan and I masturbating ourselves for all we were worth. Gram just kept getting faster and faster until finally her hand rammed the dildo all the way to the hilt into her steaming pussy as her body arched, then bucked as she moaned, "YESS! YESS! YESS! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIEEEEE!" Her body convulsed as she came and came. Her body finally stilled and when it did she caught the movement of Ryan and I furiously pleasuring ourselves. She calmly asked "My o my, What do we have here?" Ryan and I instantly froze and started to stammer our apologies, but Gram quickly hushed us and told us. "Don't apologize, It's ok. I owe that wonderful orgasm to you two any way." At the look of puzzlement on our faces, Gram motioned us on in the room and pointed to the TV. It was Ryan furiously pounding his large cock in and out of me in one of our poolside rendezvous.

It was now Gram's turn to apologize and explain. "Years ago we had some minor problems with neighborhood kids sneaking in and swimming, so your grandfather had a camera installed. We could identify the kids, call their parents and the problem was taken care of. I still use even after all these years, out of habit I suppose. The tape has to be changed or rewound daily and one afternoon, I was rewinding it when I noticed you two fucking." She looked at Ryan, then at his cock and said "Young man, You have a tool to be proud of. I had never had anything that size in my pussy in all of my sixty years. I didn't think you would want to fuck an old broad like me when you were banging your gorgeous sister regularly, so I went and bought this large dildo. I have fucked myself almost every night with it while watching a movie of you two fucking, always fantasizing, it's me instead of Misty on the receiving end of that big dick." She then looked lovingly at me and said, " And you young lady have one of the hottest bodies I have ever seen. Your grandfather was ill and unable to have sex for a long time before he died. I loved him dearly and would never dream of having sex with another man as long as he was alive. We had always had a very active sex life and my pussy craved attention, so I turned to another woman. I discovered that I like women as much as men and have had several female lovers. Adoring your body these last few weeks has led to its share of fantasies about you also. I would love to eat your pussy while Ryan fucks my hot pussy. What about it, you two want to make an old lady happy?" Ryan and I just stood there, still not knowing what to say or do. Gram got off the bed, came to us, took us by the hand and led us back to her bed. We followed as if in a trance. She lay on her back, told me to straddle her, my pussy in her face, I did as I was told and then she told Ryan to eat her pussy. Gram started to lick my wet pussy. I looked down as Ryan spread Gram's legs to expose her dripping cunt.

12