Grandmother's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The outer lips were still pouty and swollen from the pounding they had taken from the dildo. I watched in awe as Ryan spread her pussy lips to reveal her huge clit. It was the size of the end of my thumb, standing straight up like a little cock. The rest of her inner pussy was pink and very wet. Ryan eagerly lapped at her wet cunt savoring her pussy juice. His tongue then flicked out and touched her clit. Grams whole body shuddered as the pleasure swept through her. He then lowered his head and began to slide his tongue as deep into Grams pussy as he could. He worked it in and out, occasionally pausing to tease her clit. Gram was moaning and thrusting her hips to meet his tongue, but that did not stop her from doing a good job on my pussy. She slowly slid her tongue from my ass hole to my clit, teasing it. Then sliding her tongue deep into my wet throbbing pussy.

Then back to tease my ass hole, slowly licking her way to nibble my clit, then teasing her way to penetrate my pussy with her tongue again. She repeated this again and again. This soon had me moaning, and grinding my hot pussy in her face. Ryan had slid two fingers in Gram's pussy and was slowly fingerfucking her as he nibbled on her clit. She was bucking and thrusting trying to drive his fingers deeper and deeper into her hot dripping pussy. She was moaning and crying "Yes, Yes, Eat that pussy, Fuck me with your fingers, harder, faster. Bite that clit, OH YES!" Ryan was doing such a good job, that Gram could not concentrate on my pussy, but I didn't mind. I was mesmerized watching Ryan work his tongue and fingers in and out of Gram's fragrant swollen, dripping cunt. Ryan paused from his work, looked up at me and smiled.

I instinctively bent down and kissed his pussy juice covered lips. I had never tasted pussy juice before. But Gram's cunt juice tasted so good, that when he shoved his fingers back into her pussy, I moved his head out off the way and started to lick his fingers as they came out wet with cunt juice. Ryan pointed to her clit and my tongue flicked out and teased it. As soon as my tongue touched her hard clit, Grams body hunched up to meet my tongue and she cried, " Oh yes, yes, suck your Gram's clit, suck it hard, make your Gram cum, oh yes, yes so good." Her moaning and thrashing had me about ready to cum myself. Ryan began to furiously fingerfuck her hot cunt, while I attacked her clit. I pulled and tugged on it with my lips while my tongue swirled around it faster and faster. Gram was thrashing about moaning loudly now" YES, YESS, YESSS, MAKE ME CUMM OOOHHHH SO GOOD, YES, OOOOHHHHHHHH SHIT! I'MMMMMMMMMMM CUMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG! IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD. FUCK!!! AAAAAYYYYYIIIIIEEEEEEAAAAAA!!!!! When she came, she stiffened and lifted clear off the bed, then collapsed back and her whole body lay there trembling from the force of her orgasm. Her pussy was literally running cunt juice and Ryan and I eagerly lapped it up. After she regained her composure, she smiled at us and said, "Misty, sorry I got carried away and neglected you, but I will make it up to you." With that she lay me down, crawled between my legs and once again started to attack my hot dripping pussy. I looked at poor Ryan standing there with a huge rock hard erection and asked Gram. "What about Ryan? he needs some relief too." She just smiled, wiggled her ass and "If he can't figure it out from here, he's not my grandson. "

Ryan smiled a big smile and moved up behind her. He slowly teased his cock around the lips of her moist swollen pussy. He then barely entered her and pulled back out. He did this a couple of times. Gram stopped eating my pussy, turned around gave him a dirty look, and told him." Young man either fuck me or get the hell out of my room, don't tease me." Ryan gulped his apology, then rammed his huge cock all the way into Gram's waiting pussy in one hard stroke. Gram screamed "YES, YES", smiled from ear to ear and really attacked my pussy then. She took her dildo and started to slowly work it in and out of my pussy. Her kissing my clit and fucking me with the dildo soon had my pussy very slippery and wet with cunt juice.

Without warning, Gram suddenly rammed the dildo all the way into my pussy as Ryan had done her with his cock. She started to fuck my pussy hard and fast with the dildo and lick my clit to the rhythm of the rigid cock pounding her pussy. Soon we were both writhing and moaning as Ryan picked up his tempo. He grabbed her ass and pulled her back forcefully to meet his cock, but gram need no urging, she was slamming her ass back to meet him on every stroke muttering " Yes, Yes, Ram that cock into your Gram, fuck me, fuck me harder, Give it to me, Harder, Harder." Ryan did his best, He was slamming that dick to her for all he was worth and Gram just kept begging for more. Gram was ramming the dildo into me as hard as she was getting fucked and between urging Ryan on; her tongue furiously massaged my clit.

Listening to her begging Ryan to fuck her harder and the sound of his hips slapping her ass along with the squishing sound his cock made pulling out of her dripping wet pussy was more than I could stand. I felt the first deep down tingling began to build and build. It was only another second before my body was rocked by the most powerful orgasm I have had had. I guess it all had to do with watching Gram fuck herself, eating my first pussy. Watching my Brother fuck the shit out of Gram, along with having a huge dildo being shoved in and out of my burning hot pussy by my own Gram as she sucked on my clit.

Whatever it was, I screamed "OOOOHHHHHHHH SHIT! SO FUCKING GOOOD! I'M GONNA CUMMMM! AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!" my body totally stiffened and I actually passed out. The next thing I remember was Gram bathing my face with a washcloth. I opened my eyes and her and Ryan were both bent over me with looks of concern. I smiled at them and mumbled "I'm fine, it was just so strong and powerful." She smiled at me, then turned to Ryan, smiled and asked him if he was ready to finish. Ryan just nodded yes. Gram got back on her hand sand knees, and told Ryan he was in for a treat. Ryan replied "I know Gram" She smiled at me and said" No, I mean a real treat. Fuck me in my ass Ryan. I love it in the ass. I have never had a cock as big as yours back there, but I have to try it. Slide it in and out of my pussy a few times to get it slick, then ease it into my ass slowly." Ryan needed no encouragement.

Gram's cunt was pouring pussy juice at the thought of having Ryan's big cock shoved up her ass. So when Ryan slid his cock into that hot pussy, it came out drenched and dripping in pussy juice. Ryan slid a couple of fingers into that dripping pussy then slowly lubricated Grams ass with the cunt juice from his fingers. He did this a couple of times; working two fingers in and out of her ass while he re-entered her hot dripping cunt with his cock. He slowly slid his cock into her pussy and fingerfucked her ass while Gram started to thrust and moan. "MMMMMMMMMM! Yes soo good, but I want that cock in my ass NOW!" Ryan pulled his cock out her wet pussy, teased her asshole a second, and then slowly started to slide it in. Gram was softly encouraging him" Yes, that's it, OH yea Oh yea, That's it, Feed that big cock into Grams ass."

I sat there, entranced as I watched Ryan's large cock slowly disappear into Gram's ass. My hand subconsciously moved down and started to rub my pussy. Finally Ryan cock was totally in Grams ass. He sat there a minute to slowly let Gram's ass adjust to his cock, then slowly started to work it in and out. Gram was soon encouraging him to speed up. "Yea, Ryan that's it baby, fuck Gram's ass. Soo good baby, fuck that ass faster, faster baby" Ryan was still trying to be gentle but Gram's urging soon had him moving faster and faster. "Gram was really talking now. "Oh yea That's it, faster, fuck that ass faster, harder, fuck my ass harder. Ram that big cock into my ass. Harder." Ryan had grabbed both her hip and was pulling her back to meet his every stroke; Gram was slamming her ass back to drive that big cock even deeper into her ass.

As Ryan rammed that cock in her ass faster and faster, harder and harder, he could feel the jism start to boil in his balls. He really picked up the tempo as he rammed that cock into her tight ass. "OH GRAM YOUR ASS IS SOO HOT, IT'S BURNING MY COCK, ITS SO TIGHT, IT'S LIKE SOMEBODY HAS A HOT VELVET GLOVE WRAPPED AROUND MY COCK SQUEEZING AND PUMPING AS HARD AS THEY CAN. I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE I'M GONNA CUMM!" He moaned and moaned as he slammed his pulsing throbbing cock into her burning ass. Gram s eyes were rolled back in her head as her body thrashed helplessly about on his rigid rod. She was moaning and crying. " Ryan, your cock is so big and fills my ass to bursting but it feels soo good. Cum in my ass Ryan, let Gram feel you're cum burning my ass. Cum in my ass"

Her talking along with her tight ass squeezing his hot cock was more that Ryan could stand" He let out a loud "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" as he made one final animalistic thrust and then shot load after load of scalding cum into Gram's ass. His boiling cum filling her insides drove gram over the edge. She moaned " SHIT! SO FUCKING GOOD, FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT CUM. YES, YES, YES, EMPTY THAT HOT THROBBING COCK INTO YOUR GRAM"S ASS. OH YES. OH YESS THAT'S IT AAAAAAHHHHHHIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE"

Without realizing it, I had been masturbating myself furiously and watching Gram flouncing around with Ryan's stiff rod still stuck in her ass with cum leaking out around it was more than I could stand. My body rocked once more in the throes of orgasm as I came and came. We all collapsed on the bed, Ryan's cock still twitching in Grams ass, Gram and I still shuddering from the remains of our orgasms. We all held each other and whispered sweet nothings of love. Ryan and I spend that summer and many more making love to each other and Gram.

12