Grandmother's Sacrifice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eksynapse
eksynapse
123 Followers

"You like it? Feel good havin' a big fat cock in ya, Granny?" the bald guy panted.

"Oho!" my grandmother exclaimed, "Oho!" A mulatto guy laughed: "Yeah, I think she's likin' it." I felt jealous.

The bald guy reached around with one hand and started kneading one of her tits. He grabbed the wet cheeks of her ass with each hand, shoved into her, and growled.

At the last minute, he pulled out and spurted cum over her gaping orifice, then plunged his cock right back through the spermy curtain, driving the sperm far up inside of her. Mehmaw's face registered the shock of his ejaculations, her eyes rolling up in her head so that only the whites were showing.

"Oh! A-herrrhh!" she gurgled deep in her throat, then softly tapered off as she felt his throbbing subside. She began to sob, as much from sexual exhaustion as anything, I suppose.

After a bit, he resumed his slow thrusting, savoring the afterglow. But the others started clamoring for their turn. Reluctantly, he pulled out and got up.

"Fuck me!" he laughed, giving his cock a wag in her direction. "Whew! I'm gonna hafta get me some more of that. Shit!"

A large rivulet of sperm rolled out between her swollen cunt lips onto her thigh. The man held her thigh up and displayed his leavings like a trophy. The musky smell of sex was so thick in the small room it was almost overpowering.

"Look at that," he said, marveling at his handiwork. "Looks like I cum a gallon's worth."

Mehmaw focused her eyes on me now and mouthed, "Please leave."

I gathered up my clothes and left the room. As I closed the door behind me, I took one last look at my grandmother as two black guys were moving in toward her, cocks in hand.

I stood there a moment outside the bedroom, feeling like a completely different person from just two days ago. My raging hard-on was now fading into a semi-soft sweet reverie. I was wobbly-legged and had to lean against the wall to put my clothes back on. But as I slipped on my shoes, I felt a strange new confidence in myself, a belief in the power of my own sexuality.

Then suddenly it hit me: my mom was downstairs. And where the fuck was Jared?

With a knot in my throat, I stole quietly down the steps to check on them.

eksynapse
eksynapse
123 Followers