Grandmother's Sacrifice Ch. 03

Story Info
Son witnesses his mother with a black man.
2k words
4.19
120.5k
34

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eksynapse
eksynapse
123 Followers

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I heard a soft feminine moan coming from the living room. My first thought was that my mom might be hurting. I peeked in from the hallway. My heart stopped.

Mom was seated on the sofa, but she wasn't alone. Jared was with her. Her dress and bra were draped over the arm of the sofa. She was still wearing her panties, and Jared had his pants on, but his shirt was off and his pants and underwear were down around his legs. His enormous cock was standing upright as her hand kept gently caressing the head with her fingers and palm of her hand - just the way Audra used to do me. Her head was tilted back, mouth open, and it looked like they were swapping tongues. Her tits were all exposed and his hand was squeezing one of them. They were so busy soul kissing and moaning into each other's mouths that neither of them noticed me.

I'd never seen my mother bare-breasted before although I had often seen her in a bikini. She had a sensational figure. Although not huge like Mehmaw, her breasts were still very large for her slender frame, and they hadn't lost much of their youthful firmness.

Jared wrapped his hand in her near shoulder length blond hair, and pulled her head away. They looked at each other for a moment, smolderingly. She put her hand behind his head and passionately drew his face back down to hers. As they kissed, she grasped the shaft of his cock, but I noted it was far too thick for her hand to encompass.

I staggered back into the hallway. My legs were starting to buckle and I had to sit down on the bottom step of the stairs. My head was swimming. I felt completely disoriented. She didn't look to me like she was exactly being coerced into this. What the fuck was going on?

I leaned forward and took another peek around the doorway. Her hand was gliding up and down his cock, and then she formed a ring with her thumb and forefinger and used it to make small movements just over the head. He groaned with pleasure and mashed his big thick lips into hers. He guided her hand to his balls, and she obligingly caressed and massaged them. She broke off from the kiss and laid her blond head on his shoulder, then dipped her head to tongue and suck one of his nipples. He watched her with this expression of cool satisfaction.

It felt like the whole fucking world had gone insane. What could have possessed my mother to be doing such a thing? I was furious and hurt. It was such an incredible act of betrayal against my dad. Sure, they'd had they squabbles like any couple. But I knew he absolutely adored my mother. Had she been cheating on Dad with other men? I had to wonder. What would Dad do if he ever found out about this? It would crush him. He'd probably want a divorce. And even if he did stay with her, how could he ever trust her again? She was risking breaking up our family with this fucking escaped con!

And she was betraying me, too, wasn't she? She knew I was in the house. How could she run the risk that I'd catch them in the act?

And what of her own mother? It didn't seem to worry her any that Mehmaw and these other men weren't around. She was upstairs right now, getting gang raped by this guy's buddies. And they'd even dragged me into it, forcing me to fuck my own grandmother!

And now here Mom was, letting herself get ravished by some black criminal whom she'd known for, what, a couple of days? Who knew what the fuck he'd done to get himself locked up in the first place? It might have been for murder. Or armed robbery. Or rape! And here my mother was, kissing this felon and handling his cock like he was her husband. Or worse yet, her pimp.

Burning tears of anger and resentment started welling up in my eyes. But then there was another part of me that was incredibly excited by the perversity of everything that was going on. Maybe I was just jealous that the cock she was fondling was his and not mine? What kind of sick, fucking degenerate was I turning into?

I couldn't stand not seeing what was going on, so I sneaked into the kitchen where I could watch them from behind the kitchen counter. They were still going at it hot and heavy. He was handling her breasts as if he owned them. He was very suave, very confident with her. Everything he did was slow and deliberate. No wasteful moves with this guy. He seductively caressed her belly, then slowly slid his hand inside her panties, then worked one of his big fingers artfully into my mother's cunt. As he explored her, the unfaithful slut started to make small gyrating movements with her goddamned hips!

Then he knelt down on the floor and gently ran his hands between her long shapely legs, along the outer parts first, then up to her inner thighs. As he slid down her panties, she raised her hips to assist him. Her pubic hair was only a slightly deeper shade of blond than the hair on her head. He gently parted her labia, then lowered his mouth to her pussy and began to run his tongue all around, paying special homage to her clit. The fucking bastard! Her hips began slow, undulating movements in accompaniment to his licking and sucking. Mom put one of her hands on the back of his head. He then slid his hands under the cheeks of her ass and kneaded them as he ate her out, spreading her cunt lips with his thumbs as he ran his long pink tongue up and down and all around, and then slid it up inside her.

My mother looked like she was in a continual state of delirium. She snaked her long legs around his neck and used them to pull his face into her harder. She began making fucking movements with her pelvis. Her eyes were closed, her face a mask of mounting ecstasy. A steady torrent of moans was now flowing from her. She reached with one hand toward his cock, her fingers just barely touching the head. She adjusted her position and reached for his cock again and stroked it lovingly, teasing the pre-cum from the slit and rubbing it with her fingertips all over his tender glans. Jared groaned his intense pleasure into her pussy lips, then resumed his tonguing her. There was a sudden intake of her breath and her lips quivered and her butt trembled as she gave way to a wave of powerful orgasms.

"Ohh! Ohhhhh-ho-ho!" she moaned, "Ohhhh!" As the tension in her body gradually ebbed, she seemed to melt down into the cushions.

Fine, I told myself, all right. She's kissed the bastard, she's fondled his dick, and allowed him to eat her. But, bad as it is, at least she hasn't blown him.

She finally roused herself and rolled on her side and held out her hands for him to help her sit up straight.

"Come over here," she murmured, her eyes all lit up, her voice husky with desire, "I want to suck you."

Oh great!

Jared got up and stood before her and I could see his entire cock in profile now. It was awesome in its length and girth. My mother took hold of it in her two hands as if it were some sort of sacred object and began running her hands over it in wonder. She gazed at it with reverence. The tip was large and engorged and had turned a deep purple. Even from where I was, you could see the thick, distended ropey veins of his cock.

She looked at his formidable equipment, scarcely knowing where to start. She began with his balls.

She hoisted the shaft and she stuck out her tongue, wetly running it all over his scrotum, then she sucked the bag into her mouth. He looked down at her, reveling in the spectacle of this beautiful white woman slavishly debasing herself for his pleasure. She slowly licked and kissed her way up the soft underside to the glans, then revolved her tongue around and around it, then delicately moved the tip of her tongue back and forth across the slit. Jared gave a little smile of satisfaction as he watched her feasting on him.

She tilted her head and slowly, wetly kissed her way up and down his shaft, pausing at one point to gently bite the thick black snake between her pearly white teeth while looking up at him with a lascivious grin. That's when I noticed the little mole on her upper lip - the one that Dad always found so sexy. It protruded outward as she now wrapped her lips over the tip of his cock and gently sucked. I saw her stick out her tongue and wetly caress him as she moved her head slowly up and down. He liked that. "Yeah," he said, "stick out your tongue." For the next minute or so, she mostly kept her tongue out as she sucked his joint, her eyes shifting focus back and forth between his cock and his face. They watched each other intently, a lewd smile playing across both their lips. With an evil grin, Mom got up and gently pushed Jared down on the sofa.

As she knelt between his legs, he quickly tossed a pillow on the floor for her to kneel on.

Taking him back in her hands, she bobbed her head up and down on him as her fingers caressed his balls. He rested his hand on her head and she took hold of it and, looking him in the eyes the whole time, sucked his thumb, then the meaty heel of the hand, then slowly licked his palm, then the crotch of his thumb, then engulfed the thumb in her mouth and sucked it as if it were a second cock. She began stroking his cock with her two hands, then lowered her mouth to engulf him. A mixture of saliva and pre-cum formed around her lips and she caught it on her tongue, then drizzled it all around and over the head before sucking it back into her mouth. She began sucking him harder and harder.

Feeling his cock begin to contract, she pulled her head away. Jared groaned loudly as a thick geyser of cum suddenly shot into the air. Mom's face was positioned to receive some of it, but after the second spurt she went back to bobbing her head up and down on him, letting him finish in her mouth. She seductively stuck out her tongue to show him his gism, then swallowed it and licked her lips.

My mother then got up and leaned in to him for a slow, soulful kiss while he rubbed a finger back and forth between the lips of her pussy. She sat on his lap and hung her arms around his neck. He caressed her breasts and nipples while she lightly stroked his cock as it slowly wilted against his belly.

At last, he said, "You love me, right?"

"Oh, I might," Mom said coyly, snuggling closer. "I've only known you for a day, after all. But I do know I'm in lust with you, that's for fucking sure."

"Then you have to understand what I'm about to tell you," he said, "and what I have to ask you to do for me. These men of mine -- they're like my family. They look up to me. And to keep peace in my family, much as I want to, I can't keep you all to myself. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes," she said simply, "I understand."

"They have needs, too."

"Yes, I understand," Mom said, looking him intently in the eyes. "And I will do everything you ask of me ... to keep peace in your family."

As they kissed again, I thought: Oh my God. Oh my fucking God!

eksynapse
eksynapse
123 Followers