Grandmother's Sacrifice Ch. 05

Story Info
An incestuous, loving encounter with Mehmaw.
2.4k words
4.53
122k
38

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eksynapse
eksynapse
123 Followers

I must have slept three or four hours. It was already dark outside when I awakened. For a few seconds I had the comforting thought that I'd dreamt it all. But then, in a sick rush, it all came home to me.

In the hope of sparing my mother and me from the unspeakable, my grandmother had endured being serially raped, day and night, by a coarse gang of thugs. And me, I'd betrayed her, too, by fucking her that last time, just as my whore slut of a mother had betrayed all of us -- my father included -- by flinging herself into the arms of their big black buck of a ringleader, Jared.

The moment I sat up my head felt like it was full of cotton. I took a few staggering steps, found my balance, and went down the hall to the little guest bedroom, back to my spyhole. I looked inside where my grandmother and the guys had been, but everything was in darkness now. I decided to check things out. The moment I opened the door to the bedroom, my nostrils were assaulted by the rank odor of stale sweat and sex. Mehmaw was there alone, splayed out on the bed, on her belly, naked and snoring. I felt pity for her. I knew she had to have been completely exhausted. I gently lay a quilted coverlet across her and left the room, easing the door shut.

I now heard male voices coming from downstairs, then the sound of the garage door to the house opening. I went halfway down the stairs and caught a glimpse of my mother entering from the garage, arms loaded with sacks of groceries. I realized that while I'd been fast asleep, Jared must have sent her on a food run. I later learned she'd gone to five different supermarkets all over town, using her credit card to buy food at each store, so as not to call attention to herself by making one huge food purchase. The fact that Jared had trusted her to go by herself, and that she hadn't made any attempt to contact the cops, spoke volumes about how far their relationship had progressed.

The guys helped bring in the rest of the groceries and emptied the sacks on the counter tops: six loaves of bread, a mountain of fresh and canned fruit, beans, rice, vegetables, and enough meat and poultry to feed a small army for a week.

When I entered the kitchen, Mom looked over at me with what I thought was a slightly guilty smile. She breezily asked if I'd had a good nap. I guess I must've been glowering at her, because she quickly turned away and busied herself putting up the canned goods. Jared stood close behind her in the pantry and put one hand on her ass like he owned it. She looked back at him over her shoulder and smiled affectionately. My stomach knotted up.

As she moved past me to get another load of cans, she asked, "How's Mehmaw? She still asleep?"

My mother was so fucking clueless. I wanted to spill my guts right then and there. I wanted to say, "Yeah, Ma, Mehmaw's taking a real nice little nap -- after six hours of getting her pussy pounded and ass raped by your new boyfriend's buddies." But I didn't; all I said was, "Yeah, I think so."

"Well, let her sleep," she said. "You can get her up when dinner's ready. I'm going to make goulash!" She sounded so delighted with herself, like she did when she prepared a special meal when we had Dad's boss and his wife over for dinner. "Do me a favor, hon', and dice up some onions and garlic -- oh yeah, and slice up a dozen carrots, will you?"

When I pulled out the paring knife from the drawer, Jared immediately took it away from me and said, "That's all right. I'll do it." I guess he sensed I'd like to have stuck him in the fucking throat with it. Instead, I washed the vegetables, then set the table.

When dinner was close to being ready, Mom sent me upstairs to get Mehmaw. I found she was already up, taking a shower.

I opened the bathroom door a crack and steam came billowing out. Mehmaw didn't see me. She was standing sideways, hot water pouring down on her, her hair laid flat back against her skull. She lathered up her tits and belly with a bar of soap. Then she got a washrag and lifted first one arm, then the other to do her armpits, causing those stupendous breasts to jut out. When she reached down between her legs and tendering dabbed around her sore pussy, I could feel my cock starting to rise. She went into a half-crouch and put her soapy fingers way up inside her vagina, worked them deep into herself, rotating them all around. She then soaped up the washrag again and arched her back, reaching around to wash the big luscious globes of her ass and get down into the crack. With her body twisted like that, her breasts swung to one side, the water cascading off her tits and nipples.

I quietly closed the door, waited a moment in the hall, then knocked.

"Mehmaw," I called, "Mom says to come on down when you're ready. We're having goulash."

"Go on and eat without me," Mehmaw called back somberly. "I'm not hungry."

"Aw, c'mon," I coaxed, "You need to eat something." And then it crossed my mind that she'd already had lots to eat. Lots of cum. "All right," I said with a reluctant tone, and was about to head back downstairs when I heard her say, "Jeffrey!"

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Come in here, please."

I hesitated, afraid of what she might say about my having fucked her of my own volition that second time. I opened the door just a hair.

"Yes'm?"

"No, come inside."

I went into the bathroom. She was standing outside the tub. The water was off. She had covered herself with a large bath towel. I was too ashamed to look her in the eye.

"Close the door."

I shut the door and half-turned toward her, my eyes downcast.

"You haven't said anything to your mother, have you?"

"About...?" I asked innocently.

"You know what." Her tone was harsh, direct.

"No, ma'am, no, I haven't said a thing."

"You're sure she doesn't know?"

"Oh, no, ma'am. I don't think so. She doesn't act like she has any idea." I paused, then said: "Mehmaw ... I'm sorry. About what happened back in there."

Mehmaw looked away and said, "It wasn't your fault, Sweetheart. I know they made you do it."

Ha! I'd caught a break. She was only referring to the first time. She'd probably been too fucked-stupid to realize it was me the second time. What a relief!

"If you can," she went on, "I want you to try to forget it ever happened. Everything you saw, everything that happened. Everything between ... us."

"Yes, ma'am, I'll try -- I mean, yeah."

I felt sad, and must've looked and sounded it, too, because as I started to turn away to leave, she said, "Oh, come here, Sugar."

I went up to her, looked at her with my eyes misting up, and lay my head on her shoulder. With one hand still holding up the towel, she put the other consolingly around me, pulling me close to her. Her skin was hot, pink and moist. As we hugged, I felt her wondrous softness pressing against me through the damp terry cloth, felt those massive pillowy breasts, the big, full hips, the soft swell of her belly. Before I realized it, I'd put one hand on the back her head -- my fingers running into her steaming wet hair -- the other on her flushed pink cheek, and pressed my lips into hers. I'm sure she could feel my cock stiffening in my pants, pushing against her thigh.

"Oh, don't," she pleaded softly, and took a half-step back. "Don't, you mustn't."

"Oh Mehmaw," I said, half apologetically, half with overwhelming desire.

She laid a gentle hand on my cheek. "You're ... you're all confused."

I studied her face. Wet hair plastered back severely, no make up, wrinkles and furrows in her brow, crows feet around the eyes, a slight pouching of the lower lids, little lines radiating from around her lips. She looked more vulnerable and older than I'd ever seen her. And sexier -- earthier.

"I love you," I said, embracing her once more. This time, she didn't pull away but let me kiss her as I wanted, once, twice, three times. And then, to my surprise, she returned the kiss, hotly, and we stood there, grandmother and grandson, melting into each other's arms. I took her face in my two hands and we looked lovingly into each other's eyes. Our lips met again, and she dropped the towel.

We wrapped our arms around each other, and I could feel her naked flesh now, with nothing between us. I kissed her throat, the junction of her neck and shoulder. I took her hands and kissed the palms. My hands levitated to her breasts, squeezed them, kneaded them, ran up under them, hefted each in turn, delighting in their heavy fullness. Then while supporting a breast with one hand, I fondled it from above with the other. Mehmaw caressed the back of my neck as I bent to tenderly tease her nipple with my lips, then used my tongue, then sucked gently, delighting in the feel of her nipple hardening between my lips.

Now it was she who took my face in her two hands and drew my lips to hers. Her mouth parted, inviting my tongue to enter. I penetrated her and her tongue was there to greet me. Our tongues touched deliciously, then she sucked the tip of my tongue, gently, sweetly. I felt her hands start fumbling with the top button of my shirt. I stepped back and pulled the shirt off over my head and tossed it aside. She looked at me with unconcealed lust and ran her hands slowly all over my naked chest. I clutched her to me, my heart beginning to pound at the feel of her enormous breasts mashing up against me. My hands descended to her full hips, then down to her buttocks. I massaged them as we stood belly to belly, kissing.

Little by little, with small, dance-like steps, I maneuvered her back against the wall. And there we continued kissing while my eager hands roamed from ass to belly, from belly up to her magnificent, pendulous tits.

I suddenly felt her hands yanking at my belt. I quickly shucked my jeans, then my underwear. While my eyes drank in her mature, womanly bounty, she looked me up and down with naughty delight.

"Oh, my, look at you," she said, feasting her eyes on my erect and twitching cock. "Oh, Sweetheart."

With just the tips of her fingers, she lightly stroked my cock. We joined in a long, smoldering kiss, my stiff dick nestled between her plump thighs. I began to slowly thrust against her. She spread her legs, allowing my cock to glide back and forth within the groove between her moistening pussy lips.

I broke away and flung towels down on the wet tile floor, to make a sort of pallet, and drew Mehmaw with me down onto them. I climbed on top of her. She took hold of my cock and guided it between her thighs. She notched me at her opening. I pressed into her, a sliding into her hot, wet cauldron of a cunt. We looked at each other like two starving people suddenly finding themselves seated at a banquet table. With my eyes fixed on hers, I started to pump her. It was delicious beyond words. We both gasped in ecstasy as my dick parted the walls of her vagina. I could feel those wonderful, moist, silky folds caressing me. I felt her cunt muscles contract.

I sank my lips down onto hers. She grabbed her thighs and drew them up, spreading herself wider. I sank in deeper, buried up to my roots in her, my balls beating a steady slap-slap-slap against her ass. With the same superheated, salacious thought in mind, we both reached down to feel me. I first felt the little beard over her mons, then her fat pussy lips, then my slick, thick shaft moving in and out. Our fingers met at her opening.

"O-ho-ho," Mehmaw moaned, "O-ho-ho. Oh, Darling, o-ho."

"Oh, Mehmaw," I said in quick, shuttling breaths, "I'm inside of you. Can you feel me?"

"Yes, Darling, yes."

"Oh! Oh you feel so good, so - unh, God - so good..."

"Oh, Honey," she panted, "Oh Honey, oh yes, oh my darling, oh Sweetheart, don't stop, o-ho-ho, oh please, oh God, oh yes, oh God, so good, so good, oh God..."

We fucked each other deliriously on the moist towels, on the bathroom floor, for God knows how long. Time was suspended. All our nerve endings were on fire and hollering. For us, the whole universe was nothing but lips and tits and pussy and cock. Rocking and clutching and mashing of mouths and touching the sopping wet channel of love and rocking and burrowing and grinding and grunting and groaning and moaning and - oh! an outcry from her as she suddenly spun off into an orgasm, shuddering volcanically beneath me, and again the shudder, and again. And I felt the now familiar build-up of pressure in my belly, in my nuts, in my cock, and the enormous ka-throb followed by the wild spurting, jettisoning release of my cum, up inside her body, deep inside her. Shockwaves of cum shooting up inside Mehmaw, spurting, pulsing, spurting, pulsing, spurting, spurt-ing ... spur...ting ... Then the final delicious draining of my milky essence from my cock into her big, grandmotherly body.

And then the interminable, delicious, cock-in-cunt, melding kiss.

Then all exhaustion, all collapse, all bliss, all spellbound and spellbinding emptiness.

We lay together, my cock slowly wilting in her sheath, completely, deliriously spent, on those damp, crumpled towels. Mehmaw and I looked at each other, amazed by, and at, each other.

And then it dawned on me: You didn't just fuck Mehmaw. You made love to her. It had made all the difference.

All the difference in the world.

eksynapse
eksynapse
123 Followers