Grandpa: After Molly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry about the plate, Grandpa," Lindsey blurted out suddenly, biting her lip and crossing her arms over her adorable little titties, probably as a result of my staring.

"Nonsense, Lindsey," I said from the other side of the table. "I dropped the darned thing, not you."

"Think maybe I caused it though," Lindsey said, pawing the lineoleum with her foot. "Not really good at a lot of things."

I didn't know what she meant, and I assured her that she was a smart and talented girl. Even good at flower arrangements, I noted.

"No, I mean at stuff that I should know more about at my age."

"What stuff?"

"Brad - he's my boyfriend. He was my first real boyfriend, if you know what I mean."

"He's a lucky guy," I said with a smile.

"If you think I'm ugly now, you should have seen me before the last couple years," Lindsey said with a nervous giggle. "Braces... acne... yuk!"

"I don't know where you get the idea that you're ugly," I told her. "You're a very pretty girl."

"You're my Grandpa, so you have to say things like that."

Lindsay came from around the table and gave me a hug. I tried to keep my crotch away from contacting Lindsey as she put her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek, because I was as hard as a rock. The press of her little cones against me was no help either.

"Maybe I'm not ready for some things," Lindsey concluded as she went off to her room. "Some things are a lot different thinking about them then actually doing them."

Chapter Seven: After Dinner.

We had a very quiet dinner, and Lindsay had slipped a blouse over that tank top, but if that was designed to cool my jets it didn't work. The shirt was open, and what I couldn't see I was able to imagine.

Lindsey had gone to her room, and when I went past the door I could hear her chatting on the phone, probably to her boyfriend. I went back downstairs and had a drink, and then had another, having developed a habit of a couple of belts of Chivas Regal before retiring for the evening.

Going back upstairs, I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Having taken to not using the regular light in favor of the dimmer night light, I found the semi-darkness made the shower a more relaxing experience, and that's what I needed most right about then.

I paused in front of the mirror, sucking my tummy in a bit, and took inventory of myself. Six foot four, and about 200 pounds - well, maybe 210. Thick mat of grey hair on my chest, and not in bad shape for a guy in his 60's, I thought.

My cock. My hand strayed to the limp hose that dangled between my legs. Never gave it much thought over the years, I had to admit. Ethel never thought anything of it, which figured, because I was her first and only.

The guys I'd seen in porn movies were built like me - John Holmes and the like, so I never gave it much thought. Never spent much time looking at other men either, so despite what you might think, I never thought I was out of the ordinary until Molly came into my life.

"What difference did it make how big the damn thing was if you never used it?" I said to myself before letting go of myself and stepping into the shower.

The warm spray was very soothing, but eventually my mind wandered to Lindsey and our brief episode in the kitchen earlier. I soaped my crotch with increasing enthusiasm as I pictured what Lindsey would look like naked, and soon all thought of cleaning was abandonded in favor of pumping my erection in my fist.

Those little titties... what did they look like unwrapped? Her pussy? If her armpits were any indication, she must have a big dense bush on her. I imagined her kneeling in front of me, taking my cock in her mouth, and it what in a matter of seconds that my cum spurted out of me and down the drain while I leaned against the shower wall for support.

I stood there under the spray until the hot water started to run out, causing me to turn of the shower and step out into the foggy room. I dried myself, ashamed of myself and at what I had become; which was too often a perverted and chronically masturbating old man. As I pulled on my bathrobe and glanced over toward to door, I saw the hall light under the door, and what appeared to be the shadow of someone on the other side.

Moving quickly I made the two steps toward the door, jerking it open quickly. As the door flew open, I was startled to see Lindsey stumbling as she slipped on the throw rug in the hallway.

"Lindsey!" I called out as she took the quick turn into her room and slammed the door behind her.

I straightened the rug before walking over to Lindsey's door. Knocking first, I then tried the doorknob, finding it locked.

"Lindsey honey," I said while knocking lightly on the wood. "Please. We have to talk."

Chapter Eight: Curious Lindsey.

"You can't stay in there all summer," I said, giving my voice as light a tone as possible.

This seemed to do the trick, as I heard the shuffling of feet, followed by the lock being undone, and the door swinging open slowly.

Lindsey was fumbling to put on her glasses, and her face was flushed with embarassment. She also looked like she was on the verge of crying too.

"I'm sorry," Lindsey finally said. "You must think I'm a weirdo."

"No, I don't," I said softly, putting my hand on her shoulder, now bare once again with her having shed the outer shirt, and was now clad in the tank top again. "I just wanted to know what you were doing."

"Looking," Lindsey said. "I was - curious."

"Curious about an old man like me?" I said.

"Never seen a real man naked before," she said in a nervous voice. "Molly..."

"Maybe we should discuss what Molly has told you about me," I said after clearing my throat, and I kissed the top of her head while cuddling against her. "It's okay."

"Well, she told me some stuff about when you and her were alone," Lindsey said. "She told me how you shaved her underarms for her, and how it was so sexy and junk. That's why I let my hairs grow - because she said that you liked it that way."

"She did?" I said with a sinking feeling.

"Yeah - please don't tell her I told you this."

"I won't, honey."

"She also told me about your... thing."

"My thing?" I asked. "What about my thing?"

"She said it was big. Real big," Lindsey said. "Never seen nobody's but Brad's, and I thought his seemed big, but it isn't like the way she described yours."

"I don't think that matters very much," I told her. "Important thing is that he's nice to you and you like him."

"He's not," Lindsey said. "Sometimes he's really mean to me."

"Well, that's not good," I said softly, my hand still rubbing her bony shoulder while I tried to look down her top. "A pretty girl like you should be treated like a queen. I know that if I were your boyfriend that's what I'd do."

A hint of a smile appeared at the corner of Lindsey's mouth and she gave a little nod.

"So you were curious about your old Grandpa," I said in returning to the topic of the original conversation. "That's why you were looking through the keyhole?"

"Couldn't see anything," Lindsey said as she looked down and blushed. "It was dark and foggy."

"Oh," I said. "Well, there's nothing wrong with being curious. I'm curious about you too. You know - what you look like without clothes."

"You are?"

"Of course I am, honey. You being so pretty and all. If you want to see what I look like naked, I'd be happy to show you."

Lindsey's breathing sounded like a locomotive as she stood trembling next to me.

"Okay," she said meekly.

"I'm no Rock Hudson," I said as I opened my bathrobe, and realizing she probably had no idea who that was, added, "Or Brad Pitt."

I pulled my bathrobe off my shoulders and stood there naked, sorry that I had gotten myself off in the shower, because I was limp as a noodle. Lindsey's head turned shyly over to me, but her eyes never strayed above my waist, and when she caught sight of my cock she made a choking sound and almost lost her balance.

"Omigod," Lindsey whispered as she seemed she was trying to look away but couldn't.

"Here baby," I said, and reached down for her hand, bringing it over to my crotch. "Hold it for me."

Her shaking hand touched the flaccid tube very tentatively, and I cupped her hand around it for her.

"Give it a pull now - that's it."

Her freckled hand lifted my cock like it was radioactive. Lindsey's pale fingers were unable to get all the way around it, and despite my age and everything else, I knew it was on the way to becoming even thicker.

"That feels so good, Lindsey. You like doing this to me? Bet your boyfriend likes it when you do this to him, doesn't he?"

"Yeah, but yours is so - I can't believe it. Yours is way bigger than Brad's, and it isn't even hard."

"It would be hard, except I did something in the shower," I disclosed to Lindsey. "Seeing you in the kitchen. The way you looked. You know, when you showed me your underarm hair, and I could see how nicely developed your breasts were? I got so excited that I had to masturbate, and when I did, I was picturing you in my mind."

"Does that bother you? Me saying that?" I asked her. "Me thinking about how pretty and sexy you looked?"

Lindsey mouth opened, and I thought she said no, but it was inaudible. She just stared at my cock in her hand and kept tugging on it very deliberately.

"Does it get even bigger, when it's hard?" Lindsey asked after clearing her throat.

"A little," I lied, knowing that if I managed to have her keep going she'd have about twice as much to handle. "Do you want to see it get hard?"

Lindsey nodded solemnly, and I reached over to her dresser, grabbing the bottle of lotion that was sitting there.

"I don't know if I can get hard again so soon after cumming, but I think I might be able to if you took your blouse off for me. I would really love to see your breasts."

Lindsey stopped pulling on my cock and took the bottom of her blouse in her hands, pausing for a second while looking up at me.

"They're kinda small and funny looking," Lindsey confided to me. "Brad calls them my banana boobies. See?"

Lindsay slowly lifted her top up, exposing her titties to me. Even more pale that the rest of her, they stood out because the freckles stopped where her breasts began. They were small and I could see what she meant about them being banana-like, because they were thin and hung down a little. The ends of the tubes were all aureola and nipple, the huge pink blossoms so out of proportion to the breasts they capped.

"They're beautiful," I said.

"Are they as nice as Molly's?" Lindsey asked nervously.

"Every bit as nice," I assured her, adding, "Yours are bigger too."

"Really?" Lindsey said in surprise. "All my friends have bigger ones than me."

"Well, your breasts are just wonderful, and your nipples are breathtaking."

"Brad says I need implants," Lindsey said.

"Nonsense," I told her. "They're the most amazing breasts I've ever seen, and they're going to fill out nicely as you get older. Can I?"

My hand came up and cupped her breast, which was very soft and pliant, and the bud all but disappeared in my palm.

"They feel so nice too," I said, shaking some lotion onto my cock and working it in to the stiffening flesh. "Do you like it when I play with your breasts?"

Lindsey nodded as she watched me kneading her tit, and I took her hand again and brought it down to my cock.

"See how sexy I think you are?" I asked Lindsey, and when she looked down and saw that I was putting her hand on a cock that was almost stiff, I saw her whole body quiver.

"Oooooh that's so good," I groaned as her hand ran up and down the length of my greased cock. "You're making me so hard. See how big you made your Grandpa? You can use both hands on it if you want."

Lindsey's lips were moving, almost as if she was having a conversation with herself, and I moved in, hoping she wasn't trying to talk herself out of what she was doing.

"Can't help wondering," I said in a voice that was almost a moan. "I saw out in the kitchen that you've got so much hair under your arms, and I was just wondering if you had a lot of hair between your legs too?"

My hand snaked over to her shorts, but as I did, Lindsey stepped away from me, leaving me standing there with my erection swaying in front of me.

"I can't, Grandpa!" Lindsey said tearfully. "I'm scared!"

Too fast, too soon, I realized, feeling guilty as I looked over at Lindsey, her hands over her chest and shaking.

"I'm sorry Lindsey," I said quietly. "You're just so beautiful that I couldn't help myself."

"It's okay," Lindsey said, and after a moment of silence and nervously shifting from foot to foot, pushed her glasses back up her nose and said, "Don't worry Grandpa. I'll take care of you, because I know how dangerous it is."

"Huh?"

"I'll do the - you know, for you," Lindsey said as she made a jerking motion with her hand. "Brad told me how dangerous it is when a girl gets a guy excited and he doesn't get relief."

"Oh yes, right," I said, chuckling inside at the nerve of the little con man. "Should I lay down?"

Chapter Nine: Lindsey Lends a Hand.

I laid down across the bed, putting my bathrobe underneath me as I reclined. Lindsey sat next to me on the bed, and then sprang back up to grab the hand lotion before kneeling back down beside me.

"Heavy," Lindsey said, letting out a nervous giggle while pulling my cock up off my stomach and holding it upright. With her other hand she hefted my balls before putting that hand on the base of my cock.

"Mmmmm - that's nice," I told her as she slowly began sliding her hands up and down the shaft, and I regained whatever stiffness I had lost during our little drama earlier.

"Brad says I'm really good at hand jobs," Lindsey said, with a little pride in her voice.

"I think he's right, honey."

Indeed she was, and I assumed that this girl got this talent from lots of practice. Her hands rotated a little as they went up and down my cock, going all the way up to the tip of the crown before spinning downward.

"Yours is like holding a baseball bat," she remarked, suddenly getting a little chatty as she jacked me off. "Brad's dick - if I hold his in my one hand all you can see is the head of it."

I groaned as Lindsey began churning her hands, and I fought back the orgasm that threatened to come way before I wanted it to.

"Sorry," Lindsey said, misinterperting my moan. "I didn't mean it in a bad way. Guess I'm making you feel bad talking this way about your thing. It's really neat that it's so big."

"No, honey," I gasped. "I like the way you're talking, and I'm glad you like my cock. Do you ever put your boyfriend's cock in - your mouth?"

"Ummmm - yes," Lindsey said reluctantly.

"I'll bet he likes that, doesn't he?"

"Yeah."

"If you want to, you can put mine in your mouth," I said, and I sensed this was a step she wasn't ready for, so I quickly retreated.

"It's okay if you don't want to do that tonight," I assured her. "What you're doing now feels very nice."

"How about if I just... kiss it instead?"

"Sure honey," I eagerly said.

I looked down at my glistening cock, the veins practically pulsating as she held it reverently in her hands, and watched Lindsey bow her head and pucker her lips.

As her mouth made contact with the head of my cock, I felt the coolness of her lips on the bulb, which had changed from a bland beige to an angry reddish-purple as a result of Lindsey's handiwork.

"That felt nice," I said gratefully of the timid effort. "That wasn't so bad, was it? Why don't you give it a little lick now, honey. Right along the opening."

I reached up and ran my hand through Lindsey's wavy hair, and as I did I gently eased her head back down. After a pause, and a couple of anxious looks at me, to my delight she bowed her head and ran her tongue from the cleft at the bottom of the head, all the way up the opening.

"Ooooh!" I wailed, and although it had felt great, it was the sight of the string of precum that hung onto her tongue as she pulled her head back up, ending up on her chin, that really did it for me.

"Harder honey!" I said, the orgasm ready to erupt and me unable and unwilling to hold it back any longer. "Squeeze it tighter!"

Her hands began pistoning up and down my cock as fast as she could manage, and my vision got blurry as I came, but I managed to watch my seed spurt out of my tortured cock before I fell back onto the bed and enjoyed the rest of my orgasm wash over me.

Lindsey kept yanking on me long after my cum stopped flowing, and I raised myself back up on my elbows to watch Lindsey still pulling on my now flaccid member.

"Like it when it's rubbery like this," Lindsey said shyly, and I looked as her semen-coated hands slow down and give it one last pull. "Stretch Armstrong!" she said with a giggle.

I laughed along with her even though I didn't have the slightest idea who he was.

"Thank you honey," I said as I ran my hand up and down her freckled arm. "Did you like doing that to me?"

"Yeah," Lindsey said meekly.

"Did it make you excited?"

"Uh... a little, I guess."

"You know," I said, "If you ever want to show me the rest of your body, I would love to see it."

"Maybe."

"It's fun when both the man and woman get pleasure, and if you feel excited inside and want me to help, there are a lot of ways I can make you happy too," I said while sliding my hands up Lindsey's arm and running my fingers under her arm briefly, finding the damp hair surprisingly wiry to the touch. "Ways that Brad might not even know about."

"Maybe," was her only response.

"Okay honey, good night" I said as I got myself upright with considerable effort. "I love you baby."

I kissed her on the cheek and grabbed my bathrobe before heading for the door.

"I love you too, Grandpa."

Chapter Ten: Reading in bed.

Reading might be a bit of an exaggeration, because what I was really doing was holding a book up in front of me as my mind replayed what had happened an hour or so ago, I was amazed at how sexy Lindsey had become in my eyes. If someone had ever told me that that a skinny red head with glasses, big teeth and hair under her arms would make me practically feral, I would have thought they were crazy.

I was just getting ready to click off the light and try to get some sleep when I heard the floorboards in the hallway squeak. Lindsey probably heading to the bathroom was my assumption, but the sounds got closer and closer. Finally, a tap on the door, followed by a loud whisper.

"Grandpa?"

"Come in Lindsey," I called out, and I swung my feet off of the bed as Lindsey came into the room.

She was wearing a cute little yellow nightie that got my attention, but she had a troubled look on her face, and I was concerned that something was amiss.

"What is it, honey?" I asked. "What's wrong?"

"When you said I was pretty before, and sexy - did you really mean it?"

"Of course I did, Lindsey," I assured her. "You're a very beautiful young lady."

"Nobody ever said that to me before," Lindsey said. "I like the way that makes me feel. Remember when you asked me if I had a lot of hair between my legs?"

Biting her lip and fidgeting, Lindsey slowly grabbed the hem of her thigh-high nightie and lifted it up with painful slowness, until the garment was up around her waist.

"See, Grandpa?"

............

Hope you enjoyed the story, which may continue if readers would like.

12