Grandpa: After Molly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Lindsey lifted her head to face me, her tear-stained face usually so pale but now a ruddy pink. Her voice broke a little at first when she began to speak, but her message was clear.

"That was fucking unbelievable, Grandpa," Lindsey said as her hand reached down and grabbed my spent instrument, pulling on it with an insistent grip. "Fuck me again. I want you to fuck me all night!"

Chapter Seven: Feeling my age.

As it turned out, Lindsey had not been hurt in the least. Quite to the contrary, she seemed to be very interested in more of the same. Her hands and her mouth were all over my flaccid hose, trying to get me ready for action again.

Was I interested? Hell yes! Problem was, that although it would make for an more interesting story were I to spring right back to attention, the fact is that I'm a 61 year old man, and as Lindsey licked and pulled on me impatiently I felt every day of it.


"I want your dick in me again," Lindsey said after an eternity of sweet affection had produced only a slight thickening and lengthing.

Climbing on top of me, Lindsey straddled my cock, which was laying on my stomach, and she began to slowly grind her hairy pussy onto it.

"This feels good, doesn't it Grandpa?" Lindsey said as she rocked slowly on me. "I'm gonna make you hard again if it takes all night. Do you like the way I look when I'm on top of you like this?" Lindsey asked innocently.

"You look breathtaking," I admitted.

"Makes my titties look bigger like this, doesn't it, when I lean forward?" Lindsey asked ehile glancing down at the little cones which swung down in front of her as she moved.

I reached up and cupped the droopy boobs in my palms, kneading them roughly, which caused Lindsey to smile and wiggle a little. Taking those outrageously puffy aureolas between my fingers, I pulled on them hard, and when Lindsey gasped I pulled even harder. This stretched her banana boobs straight out in front of her.

"Ooooh - maybe you'll make them bigger doing that," Lindsay said. "I can feel you. You're getting hard again, aren't you Grandpa.?"

"Quick, honey," I gasped, getting her to raise up a bit so I could stick my semi-erect cock inside her, or at least try to. If I could get that tight pussy clamped down around me, I was certain I could get it up fully again.

It worked.

"OMIGOD!" Lindsey squealed as she eased down on me. "I know you could get hard again."

It was the sight of Lindsey and those amazing titties that got me erect again, and now it was all I could do to not cum right away by looking at her.

"Feels - even bigger this way," Lindsey gasped between trips rising up and down my cock. "Feels like you're splitting me in two!"

Lindsey's face began contorting wildly, and I felt her pussy contract violently around my cock. I fought back my orgasm as I watched Lindsey cum, her hands clawing at her boobies much like I had just done.

"Did you cum, Grandpa?" Lindsey said, supporting herself with her hands on my chest, her fingers raking the salt and pepper fur that coated my upper torso.

"No, baby," I said. "Let me have you another way."

I eased Lindsey off of me and got her to get on her hands and knees. My hands spreead apart the bony little cheeks of her ass, and I noticed that the thick bush extended way down between her legs, and even her little balloon knot was fringed with the same shade of hair.

"Grandpa!" Lindsey said in shock as my finger gently probed her anus. "Please don't put it in my bottom. You're way too big."

I hadn't planned on doing any such thing, but the fact that she knew about it got my attention.

"Okay honey," I said as my hand went down to her dripping pussy, running my hand through the dense forest.

"Tell me," I said as I got her to raise her bottom higher, and I began sliding my cock along her labia. "Do you let Brad do that?"

"What, Grandpa?"

"Do you let him fuck you in the ass?" I sat, sounding like an animal.

"Yes, he does that to me when he's mad and wants to hurt me," Lindsey said. "I tell him that it hurts but his dick is way smaller than yours, and it doesn't hurt much at all, but I think it turns him on if he thinks it does. I don't think I could fit yours in my bottom anyway, Grandpa. Scary to even think about it."

"You might be surprised. Maybe someday you'll let me try it? I'd be really gentle with you, baby," I suggested hopefully, and when she said nothing, I gave her something to scream about.

I slammed my cock into her pussy from behind roughly, causing her to howl in delight.

"Fuck me with that big dick, Grandpa!" Lindsey spat out loudly. "Fuck me hard."

I took her up on the invitation, noticing that her dirty talk no longer shocked me but instead inflamed me. As I got into the rhythm, Lindsay began thrusting back a little, making the sounds our damp bodies were making echo even louder.

My hands ran over her pale, freckled back, and when I reached around and started to milk her titties, I looked over at our reflection in the dresser mirror.

I looked scary even to myself. My flushed and hairy body glistened as I crouched over my skinny granddaughter like an animal, grunting and panting madly as I pounded into her.

The sight did not make me ashamed. Quite to the contrary. It made me even crazier. I began thrusting into her like a jackhammer, my cock now buried to the hilt with every stroke. Lindsay came, and her arms collapsed under my weight and her excitement, which caused us to uncouple just as I was getting ready to cum myself.

"Cum on my face. All over it." Lindsey said, and when I must have looked as confused as I actually was, she took over.

Lindsey had me kneel beside her face, and she took my beet-red cock in both fists, and while pulling on it wildly, she brought it next to her sweat-streaked face.

"Shoot your cum all over my face," Lindsey said to me, or more precisely, demanded. "I wanna watch your dick squirt!"

I felt strange trying to do this, but Lindsey seemed quite insistent about wanting me to do it, and the way she was yanking on it I wasn't sure whether she wouldn't pull it clear off if I didn't cum soon.

"Almost there, honey," I groaned as I felt my suddenly reluctant orgasm percolate just out of reach. "Squeeze it harder for your Grandpa - move your hand over the head as you jerk it "

"Watch your dick when it cums!" Lindsey squealed. "Look at your cum when it hits my face. You'll love it!"

I did as she asked, my hand straying down to squeeze my balls to encourage it along. I felt my nuts tighten up, and as I watched a little spray of cum spit out onto Lindsey's cheek, I groaned.

"More Grandpa! More cum!" Lindsey yelled out deliriously, briskly rubbing the tip of my cock on her outstretched tongue, and almost as if acting under her command, my entire body shivered.

Cum squirted out of me like a cannon. Rope after rope of my spunk splayed crazily all over Lindsey's face. Her nose and forehead got got the worst of it, but by the time Lindsey emptied me, her face was pretty much coated.

"WOW!" Lindsey said with delight, smiling wildly as she tried to squint out of her cum-drenched eyes at me.

She bounced out of bed and went over to the mirror, cackling with glee as she surveyed her reflection in the mirror before hopping back into bed.

"What a load, Grandpa!" she exclaimed as she threw her arms around me, kissing me and getting me wet as well. "You're the best!"

.....

Thanks for reading so far. In Part 3 Grandpa will be back and trying to find ways to keep Lindsey satisfied.

12