Grandpa: After Molly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay!" Lindsey giggled, and I had to step back when she reached out and attempted to grab my crotch right in the middle of the store.

"I meant," I said, pausing to give Lindsey a stern look before continuing. "Who would wear something like that?"

"I would - around the house that is," Lindsey said while biting her lower lip. "How about this one?"

Lindsey held up a wild little halter top for my inspection. It was an almost phosphorescent lime green, and there was almost nothing to it. The words 'Naughty Girl' were written in cursive on the front, and I had to admit that it was better than the other one.

"Would you like that?" I asked, and when Lindsey looked for the price tag on it, I told her that it would be my treat.

"It would be kinda fun to wear around the house, so only you could see me in it," Lindsey mused. "Especially on hot days like today."

Just what I needed, I thought to myself. Having Lindsey prancing around the house in that little thing all the time would certainly be a constant stimulation for me, that was for sure.

"Tell you what," I suggested. "I'll buy you that and those matching shorts," I said as I montioned to the green shorts that were barely larger than panties, and Lindsey eagerly looked for her size.

"One condition though," I said as we went to the counter.

"What's that?"

"After we buy them, I want you to go in and put them on," I answered.

"Oh, I know these will fit."

"No, I meant for you to put them on and wear them for the rest of the day."

"Here?" Lindsey said meekly. "You mean, in the mall?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"It's just that - well - you know."

"No, I don't know," I said. "It doesn't seem that other girls are wearing anything around here that are much more revealing or different than this."

"Yeah, but they're - you know - pretty. Plus, everybody will be able to see my titties - how little they are."

"There's no girl around prettier than you are, Lindsey," I said, sensing the insecurity she had about herself around others, no matter how brazen she was with me.

"Besides," I continued, "Tou're a couple hundred miles from home. Nobody knows you here."

When she hesitated, I guided her to the dressing room, asking her to try them on and come back out.

While Lindsey was changing, I chatted with the cashier, a busty little brunette whose tit badge declared her name was Cassie. I almost suggested that she go in and help Lindsey with her clothes, and the thought of those two groping each other got my cock twitching while I waited.

When Lindsey finally emerged from the fitting room, she was obviously nervous, and for whatever reason this excited me. If her attitude wasn't exciting enough, the little outfit certainly got my attention.

It was even skimpier that it had looked on the hanger, and with so much of Lindsey revealed, I almost felt guilty in having her wear it. The brilliant green of the fabric and the bright red of her hair made her positively radiant.

"Lindsey, come over here," I said loudly, and she walked over with her old clothes in front of her body, trying to cover up as best she could.

"Here, give me this stuff so we can get a good look at you," I said while taking her old clothes from her. "My, you look wonderful - doesn't she Cassie?" I said as Lindsey came over to the counter.

"Yeah, that color looks great on you," the girl said while snapping her gum. "Awesome freckles. Are you like, a model?"

Lindsey was blushing as she shook her head no, but was clearly pleased by that comment.

"Is there any way to adjust that?" I asked the cashier, because when Lindsey stood to the side, the whole side of the halter bowed outward, exposing the entire side of her little cone.

"Yeah, like you can adjust this here," Cassie said.

The girl came behind Lindsey and undid the string that held up the top before tying it up a little higher.

That's it, I fantasized while watching. Forget tying it up. Just reach around her and grab her titties. Tear your own clothes and show Lindsey your jugs. Rub them up against hers, and put you hand between her legs and check out that hairy pussy.

"Cash or charge?"

The cashier's voice woke me out of my daydream. Thirty two dollars and forty four cents was what Cassie wanted, and apparently did not want to ravish my granddaughter but instead just wanted to conduct business.

Too bad, I thought to myself as I paid the bill and got Lindsey's old clothing put into a bag. Remembering last summer when my granddaughter Molly went at it with her friend Angie had been a favorite pasttime of mine over the past year when times were lonely.

Chapter Six: Cruising the mall.

Even though it was a nice day, the mall was pretty crowded, and after a while Lindsey became more comfortable with the skimpy outfit she was wearing.

"See the way the boys are looking at you in your naughty girl outfit?"

"I guess," Lindsey said, clearly not used to wearing such a revealing outfit as well as unaccustomed to being checked out by guys.

"Girls too," I added, looking for her reaction. "Like that cashier at the store. She was really giving you a looking over."

"She was?"

"Sure," I said, even though it wasn't really true, and she hadn't done more than give her the usual inspection women seem to give other women. "Before she adjusted that halter top, you could see the entire sides of your breasts, and she was all eyes."

"She was?" Lindsey asked with a puzzled look. "She really had big ones."

"Oh, you noticed that, Lindsey?" I said. "You like to look at other girls?"

"No - I mean - I look and junk, but not like you mean."

"Didn't you ever play around with any of your girlfriends? You know, like at sleepovers or things like that?"

"No," Lindsey said, but her denial didn't have much conviction behind it.

"If you'd rather not talk about it," I said and left it at that.

"Well, it wasn't really one of my friends - kinda hard to explain," Lindsey said.

"Well, maybe some night you can tell me about it," I said, figuring that the way things were going, sooner or later I was going to need some added stimulation when the mind was willing but the flesh was unable.

After we made the circuit of the mall, we headed to the car. I let Lindsey drive home and as we talked, Lindsey put her hand on my thigh and started squeezing it. The blood began to flow as she rubbed my thigh, straining to reach my tool.

"Is there anyplace near here that we could pull over?" Lindsey asked. "I want you to do me."

"No, and keep your mind on your driving," I cautioned her.

"Um... do you have any friends - like lady friends?" Lindsey asked.

"Me? No, not really. Why?"

"Well, you seemed to like the idea of me being with another girl, and I was just wondering if you had any women friends who would be interested in me?"

"Heck, the only women I know are about my age."

"Yeah, I know. I mean - that's okay."

I was confused as all get out. Why would Lindsey be interested in some middle aged or even older woman? Hell, why was she interested in me?

"Oh. I see," I said in a calm and reassuring voice. "Does that mean that you've been with another woman, and she was older?"

Lindsey was turning crimson, and began gripping the wheel even harder as I spoke to her. To borrow a term from my dear departed Ethel, Bingo!

"Don't be embarrassed, honey," I said, patting her bare, freckled leg, and enjoying the feel of the faint down on her pale thigh. "I think that's very exciting."

"You do?" Lindsey said, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Absolutely," I told her. "Matter of fact, wait! Turn right up here."

I pointed to a solitary, nondescript grey brick building on the side of the road.

"There?" Lindsey said. "This place?"

'This place' was adorned with small signs on the outside of the nondescript structure, located in the outskirts of the city where no one who saw it would be offended.

ADULT BOOKS - VIDEOS - NOVELTIES read the signs, along with the reminder that you must be 18 or be gone.

"A dirty book store?" Lindsey asked as she pulled up to the side of the nearly deserted parking lot.

"Never been in one?" I asked, hopping out of the car quickly as Lindsey shook her head with a dazed expression on her face.

"Well, come on," I said after coming over and opening the car door for her. "You're old enough. Bring your purse. We're going to shop for something else for you. A Grandpa's helper."

Lindsey looked like she was walking to the gallows as she followed behind me. I slowed up and took her hand, pulling the store's door open with my free hand. The cool air blasted us in the face as we walked into the frosty darkness of the only porn shop in the county.

.....

Thanks for reading so far. The next episode will feature Grandpa Ed and Lindsey's visit to the adult book store, while introducing another character to the mix.

12