Grandpa: After Molly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pinching my crown, Lindsey's tongue danced around the opening, almost seeming to try and poke the tip of her tongue inside my sensitive slit, before giving the head a kiss and getting back on her feet.

"Told you it wasn't dead," Lindsey said with pride. "I'll be in my room when you want to play with me."

Chapter Four: Lindsey and her toy.

I didn't run right to Lindsey's room after our shower, choosing to go have a drink in the kitchen first, so technically it was about five minutes before I found myself tapping on my granddaughter's door.

Lindsey had dried herself off but hadn't bothered to put anything on, and she was on her back in bed, holding up the package that held her toy. I was also naked, letting the air dry any dampness from my body.

What a household this had turned into, I mused as I sat on the edge of the bed next to Lindsey. A 61 year old geezer walking around bare-assed with his cock swinging around while a 18 year old sits in bed naked reading the instructions for using her dildo.

I put my hand on Lindsey's calf, the skin smooth and not quite as pale as it had been when she arrived out here. Her arms and shoulders had also gotten a little color in them as well, and while I knew her fair skin could not take a lot of sun, she looked healthier to me with a little hint of color.

"Want me to open it up for you, honey?" I offered, and when she nodded I got the thing free from the plastic shell after a brief struggle and held the thing up for inspection. The probe was almost a foot long, counting the handle part of it which held the batteries, and the tip had a little bend to it.

Lindsey had the batteries on her night table, apparently very ready for action, and after putting them in the wrong way once, I was able to get the thing humming.

"Gee," I said as I listened to the whisper quiet droning of the vibrator. "These things don't make as much noise as they used to."

"You've had a vibrator before, Grandpa?" Lindsey said, getting up on her elbow and watching me hold up the humming fake cock.

"Long time ago," I said, recalling the primtive thing I had bought for us back in my youth. Back in the day when Ethel cared more about me and sex than her damned bingo. "Back then, we had this ivory colored thing, about half this size. It was made of cold, hard plastic too, not anything like this."

Her plaything was made of some kind of rubber that had a little give to it, and when I pushed a button on the base of it, the end part of the thing started to wiggle around, causing us both to titter.

"That thing me and Ethel had, that was so loud when you turned it on, you wouldn't believe it," I said, remembering turning it on for the first time. "It sounded like a weedwacker, it was so noisy. Hard to think romantic thoughts when you're listening to that thing roaring so loud you almost had to yell over it."

"Since you know how to do it, I want you to try it on me first," Lindsey said, her fingers raking through her dense bush as her thighs opened wide.

"Okay," I said, bringing the tip of it toward her parted pussy lips. "But first, why don't you tell me a few things, honey?"

"Like what, Grandpa?"

"What did you say to Amanda today, when you went back to talk to her as we were leaving?"

"Ummmm - girl talk."

"Really?" I asked, bringing the undulating tip of the vibrator to rest on her labia.

"Ohhhhh," Lindsey moaned, looking down between her legs at my teasing, and moving her hips toward me in an effort to get more contact.

"Come on Lindsey, you can tell your Grandpa. The more you tell me, the more you get of this," I informed her, and slid the tip into her pussy about an inch before retracting it.

"Please."

"Well?"

"I told her," Lindsey said between gasps. "Told her that you were going to fuck me behind the store."

"That was very naughty," I said, slipping the vibrator into her wet pussy, working half of the thing into her before slipping it back out. "We could have gotten caught."

"I know. Wanted to make her jealous."

I slipped the toy back inside her again, and this time I worked most of it inside her, and watched Lindsey's body contort as it came back out of her.

"Oooh - you like this don't you?" I asked, and as Lindsey nodded her hands came up and grabbed onto her tiny tits, squeezing the bulbous aureolas savagely. My cock was erect again, as I had always found that watching girls playing with their breasts was a real turn-on for me. "Now why would you think that would make her jealous?"

"I figured that you must have had her - seeing as you were so friendly and junk like that."

In my dreams, I had fucked her. That much I had to admit. I had launched more than one load while visions of that busty beauty danced through my head.

"She's a cutie alright," I said while teasing her pussy some more. "So you told her that we were going out back to do it?"

"Yeah," Lindsey grunted, her body quivering while I rubbed the toy around her clit.

"I heard the back door close while we were out there," I said.

"Me too."

"Do you think that was her? I thought that somebody was looking but I wasn't sure. I'm sure you couldn't see either, seeing as you were bent over so I could fuck you."

"Omigod... hope she was," Lindsey said, her voice ragged and her legs spread as wide as possible, thighs quivering. "Your man friend - at the store."

"Horace? What about him?"

"Would you - want to - watch him fuck me?"

The thought of old Horace's wrinkled old ass climbing on top of Lindsey did not make me lose my erection, but came close.

"No, honey."

"How about... his wife?" Lindsey gasped as I teased her clit some more, and my arm was starting to tingle from holding the vibrating tool all this time.

"No dear," I answered, and the thought of Agnes Clark, with her support hose and her moustache, slobbering over Lindsey was even less erotic than picturing Horace in action. "I think that watching you with that man at the book store - Reggie. Now that would be exciting to imagine."

"Too scary," Lindsey muttured. "Think he would hurt me."

"Well, how about Amanda then?" I suggested hopefully. "That would be exciting for me. She's pretty, isn't she?"

Lindsey said nothing, but continued to writhe and contort in an effort to get herself off. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and she was on the verge of speaking in tongues.

"Okay then, why don't you tell me about the woman that you said you had sex with?"

"Cum - first. PLEASE!"

The look on poor Lindsey's face was scary. She seemed on the brink of madness, as maybe my teasing had gone on for too long and too far. I plunged the vibrator into her right to the hilt, holding it in her while my thumb roughly rubbed her clit.

Lindsey yelped, slammiog herself back down on the bed over and over again, as I worked over her pussy relentlessly. As I watched with a combination of curiousity and lust, Lindsey raised her upper body to a sitting position one final time, let out a scream and slammed back down to the bed. Linda Blair revisited.

While this was going on, her entire body convulsed violently, and I lost my grip on the vibrator. As it lurched almost completely out of her, I watched in awe as fluid erupted from her pussy, spraying my arm and chest as Lindsey wailed. She was thrashing and lurching madly like a woman possessed while I kept abusing her clit with my thumb.

I took my fingers away only after she begged me to stop, finally going into a fetal position as she hugged herself, almost as if she was trying to stop her body from quaking. I put my hand on her hip while she made sobbing noises for the longest time.

Chapter Five: Grandpa's turn.

It was easily 10 minutes before Lindsey had calmed down enough to sit up. My arm had dried off by then, and Lindsey was able to get up to a sitting position and give me a hug.

"That was so fucking intense!" Lindsey said. "I love our new toy."

"I'm glad, honey," I said as we embraced.

"Now it's your turn," Lindsey said, and motioned for me to lay down where she had been. The sheets were cold and wet, but I did as she asked.

"Honey, I don't really want you putting that thing inside of me," I cautioned her.

"Okay, but I'll just play around with it while I tell you my story."

Lindsey lifted my flaccid cock from between my legs, parting my thighs slightly as she did. She turned on the vibrator and began rubbing it over my balls and the underside of my cock. After determining that she could do better without the undulating feature on, she began working my member with it, giving me an occasional lick and nibble as she did.

"See, your dick is just about the same length as this is," Lindsey announced after getting me hard again, and as she held it up against my cock, the business part of it was about the same length.

"Your cock is thicker though, and I like it better," Lindsey proclaimed. "I like when it shoots. Does this feel good to you, Grandpa? You like it when I hold it here?"

I groaned as Lindsey held the vibrator hard aginst the space between the base of my cock and the beginning of my scrotum.

"Guess you do!" Lindsey correctly surmised, continuing to hold it there while holding my stiff cock straight up, ther thumb and index finger holding it just under the ridge of the glans.

"Your story," I reminded Lindsey, the tingling sensation having an effect on me almost immediately.

"Oh yeah!"

"Tell me - all about the woman."

"She was real old - almost 50 I guess," Lindsey guessed, making me wince at the thought that to Lindsey, 50 was ancient. "Kinda scary looking."

"How so?"

"She looked kinda like a man, you know? She had short black hair that was almost like a crew cut. She was shorter than me, but was really strong looking. She almost looked like she had muscles, and she had a lot of tattoos."

"How did you end up with a woman like that?"

"Brad said that she wanted to meet me, and get to know me," Lindsey said, moving the vibrator up to my drooling crown, where she used the tool to play with the pre-cum.

Brad again. This little fucker was getting on my nerves for real now. Setting this poor kid up with some dyke was really sick.

"So he dropped me off at her place. She smoked cigarettes and looked really mean. She was wearing a sweatshirt with the sleeves torn off, and I was afraid that if I didn't do what she said I would get beat up or some junk like that."

"She didn't hurt me or anything," Lindsey continued, bringing the vibrator down to my nuts again, and now I found myself trying to do what Lindsey had done earlier; namely attempting to get myself off by thrusting into the toy.

"Don't... understand," I grunted as I looked down and watched the seed ooze out of me like lava.

"She brought me into the bedroom and took my clothes off. After seeing my breasts she says that she wonders why Brad always ends up with flat chested girlfriends, which I thought was kinda mean. Especially when she didn't seem to have all that much herself, you know what I mean?"

"Uh," I moaned. "What's her name? The woman."

"Lucy. She takes off her sweatshirt and I feel bad because she's got this bandage wrapped all around her, covering her chest. I guess I looked at her funny, so she says that she'll take it off if I'd prefer. I was hoping that she didn't have any big scars or anything, but when she unwinds the bandage, it turns out that she's got these really big boobs. Probably as big as Amanda's are. I thought that was dumb to cover them up like that, because if I had big ones like hers I'd let them stick right out!"

I was blatantly thrusting myself against the vibrator, my crimson cock needing relief badly, but Lindsey released the pressure on my tool every time I did.

"So anyway, Lucy rubs her tits against mine, and she's got these enormous nipples that really stick way out. After that she put me on the bed and went down on me. It was okay and junk, but nothing like what I feel when you do that to me."

"Oh wow," Lindsey said suddenly, interrupting herself. "You really must want to cum, huh Grandpa? Well, after that she made me go down on her. She was really hairy down there, like me, and I didn't know how to do it very well so she had me make a fist and tells me to ram it in and out of her real hard."

I had Lindsey's sheets clenched in my hands, practically begging for release, and Lindsey realized it.

"Would you like to do that to me Grandpa? Stick your fist inside of me like that?"

Lindsey's finger stroking the cleft on the underside of my glans while her thumb rubbed the ridge on the top, combined with the toy pulsating away on the base of my tool, became overwhelming.

I moaned like a steer as my cum squirted out of me, wads of my seed spalttering on my stomach and pubic hair, and Lindsey kept up the pressure until my cum stopped flowing and my cock became limp once again.

"I don't understand," I told Lindsey as she cuddled up next to me, idly licking my semen off of the backs of her fingers as we relaxed. "How the hell did this Brad know about this woman - this Lucy character?"

"Uh, Lucy is Brad's mom."

Chapter Six: Wake up call.

Lindsey explained to me that Lucy, Brad's mother, had broken up with his father and she was now living with a woman. Apparently he used to beat the crap out of her regularly, and she was an alcoholic, so the kid didn't live with either of them. Made me feel a little sorry for him, even though throwing poor Lindsey to his dyke mom like a piece of raw meat was pretty nasty.

Who was I to talk, I wondered as I drifted off to sleep. Was I any better?

I woke up a little later in a fog, like I had been dropped in the middle of some play. Lindsey was on that damn cell phone again, and she was crying and swearing like a sailor.

"You little fucker!" Lindsey yelled. "Don't you do this to us! I hate your guts! I never want to see you again!"

I raised up on one elbow as I watched her pacing around, fist clenched and sounding furious.

"I'll never forgive you for this Brad Kormann, you pathetic little fucker!"

With that, Lindsey threw the phone down on the floor, pieces of plastic flying in the air all over the room. Two thoughts crossed my mind as I listened to the chunks of phone bouncing around the room.

My first thought was that at least I wouldn't have to listen to that horrible music that played everytime she got a call. The second thought was that Lindsey had quite a temper and had just cost herself or her folks some money by destroying that phone.

When Lindsey turned around and faced me, and I saw how distraught she was, I forgot all about that. Naked and shaking, she seemed so pitiful and meek that it broke my heart.

"Lindsey, what's wrong baby?" I asked, happy in a way that apparently that phone call was going to end the spectre of Brad in her life. Wrong.

"Grandpa, I'm sorry. So sorry. I did a bad thing. A really bad thing."

She fell into my arms, her sobbing almost uncontrollable, and all I could do was hold her and offer my most sage advice.

"Honey, nothing can be as bad as all that," I suggested. Wrong again.

"He's coming out here," Lindsey sobbed. "Brad."

"The hell he is," I said. "No way in hell is that little shithead coming out here after upsetting you like this!"

Wrong once more. Brad was coming, and there was no way of stopping him.

Lindsey was right. She had done a bad thing. A very bad thing.

.............

Thanks for reading. Brad is on the way, and Lindsey isn't happy about it. Grandpa isn't happy either, and he's about to get even more unhappy about it when he finds out the reason for the visit.

12