Grandpa and Molly

Story Info
Ed and Ethel's granddaughter stays the summer.
3k words
4.46
423.9k
119

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story that details an incestuous relationship between a man and his granddaughter, hence the category the story has been placed in. If this type of fiction does not interest you, please don't go any further.

This story takes place in the backwoods of Maine and details what happened when my 18 year old granddaughter was sent to spend the summer with us.

Molly was sent to us by her parents in hopes that if she spent some time away from the wild crowd she had been hanging out with, it would be of help to her. As you will soon see, it didn't quite work out the way Molly's folks had planned.

.......

Chapter One: Bingo!

The screen door slammed behind Ethel as she left for her weekly bingo session at the school in town, and while that used to be my opportunity to have a little fun, the presence of our granddaughter Molly was going to put a damper on that for the summer.

At 61 years old, I'm sad to sat that my idea of fun had become watching a dirty movie and jerking off while Ethel was out. That had become my fun, and had become the sum total of my sex life as well. Certainly no brag, just fact, and I didn't think that putting on a porn flick would go over well with Molly.

Having Molly around wasn't all that bad, because she was a cute kid who, after an initial few days of rebellion at being sent to us, had calmed down and become agreeable enough. I knew that at her age I would have been plenty resentful at being sent out here in the middle of nowhere too, so it was hard to fault her there.

Having Molly around was certainly easy on the eyes, I had learned in the week she had been around. Especially compared to my dumpy wife, who had become frigid over the past few years in conjunction with a steep decline in her own personal upkeep and attractiveness.

Molly, on the other hand, was as cute as could be. A slender girl not much more than 5 feet tall with short light brown hair, it was no wonder that the boys took a liking to her, I mused as I watched her sitting in the chair reading a Danielle Steel paperback. I had sprouted more erections in the last week than I had in the whole last decade.

I walked over to the bookcase that Molly was sitting next to and pretended to look for a book while also getting a closer look at her. Molly was wearing a pink sleeveless blouse and had her free hand up over her head hanging on to the back of the chair.

I was surprised to see that Molly had a little hair under her arm. Not very much, to be sure, just a tiny wisp of light brown hair nestled in the pale hollow of her armpit, but the sight of it triggered an immediate response in me, as my cock stiffened rapidly.

It was then that I realized that Molly's eyes had left her book and were now fixed on me, having caught me in what must have become an extended stare. She had a wry little smile in the corner of my mouth as she observed me observing her.

"Oh - I'm sorry Molly," I said after clearing my throat nervously. "Is that sort of thing back in fashion?" I asked nervously. motioning to her furry armpit.

"What? Oh, no, not really," Molly said as she glanced under her arm and then back up at me. "Just lazy I guess. Didn't mean to gross you out."

"Gross? Oh, not at all dear," I answered, and I noticed Molly's eyes had strayed down below my belt, where it had probably become quite obvious that I had not been grossed out. "Brings me back to my youth when that sort of thing was much more common."

"Back in your old hippie days?" Molly said with a giggle.

"That was a little after my time, I'm afraid, but I did used to enjoy watching," I responded.

"So I see," Molly smirked. "Most guys my age would think it was gross. I'll have to remember to shave tomorrow in case some Prince Charming comes by on his tractor to visit."

"Who knows, maybe some Prince Charming would volunteer to do it for you," I chuckled.

"How about you?"

"Pardon?" I asked, not believing my ears.

"You could do it for me," Molly said. "C'mon, it'll be fun!"

With that Molly threw down her book and jumped up from the chair, grabbing me by the hand and leading me down the hall to her room.

Chapter Two. Molly's bedroom.

My head was spinning as I followed my granddaughter down the hall and into her room, where she turned on the light and started rummaging through her things before emerging with a can of shaving cream and a disposable razor.

"Here you go Grandpa Ed!" Molly said as she handed me the items. "I don't want to get this blouse messy so I'd better take it off."

Molly pulled the blouse over her head and folded it neatly before setting it on the dresser.

"There! I would take this off too," Molly said in reference to the sports bra she was wearing, "but you'd probably make fun of how small my breasts are."

"No," I said, meaning that I didn't want her to take her bra off, but Molly didn't take it that way.

"Okay then, as long as you don't laugh," Molly said as she peeled the bra off before I could say anything. "See how flat chested I am?"

My eyes were drawn to Molly's breasts even though I honestly made an effort to avert my eyes at first. Molly's breasts were indeed small, about the size of lemons cut in half, and the little buds were capped with tiny rose-colored nipples not much bigger than my own.

"There, now I'm comfy!" Molly exclaimed as she fell back onto her bed and put her hands behind her head and waited for me.

"This isn't right," I protested.

"We haven't done anything wrong," Molly said. "C'mon Grandpa. You're bored - I'm bored, so what the hell?"

Bored did not justify what I found myself doing as I knelt beside Molly with the shaving cream can and razor. I was shaking the can mindlessly, although the way my hands were trembling that might not have been neccessary. I squirted out a tiny ball of the foam into my palm and looked at Molly, who seemed amused at my discomfort.

My hand moved toward Molly, and when I dabbed the cream into the little spray of hair and started rubbing it around the fur, Molly let out a little sigh that sounded like pleasure.

Me? I was disgusted with myself, but not disgusted enough to stop my erection from trying to explode through my pants as I massaged the shaving cream into Molly's modest patch of armpit hair for far longer than was necessary.

After I finished applying the cream, I wiped off my hand on the washcloth I found on the corner of the night table and picked up the razor, trying to figure out how I could make this last longer than the one swipe of the blade that was actually necessary.

With gentle strokes, I slid the razor under Molly's arm a couple of times before pausing to clean the blade and then giving it a final pass. I took the washcloth and wiped the residue from under Molly's arm before inspecting my work.

"There!" I croaked. "Smooth as could be."

"Kissably smooth?" Molly cooed.

Almost as if I was under her spell, I leaned forward and brought my lips to the smooth damp skin, and hearing Molly gasp I found myself sliding my tongue up and down the moist hollow as Molly's whole body shivered.

Molly's eyes were closed and her mouth was open when I pulled my head back from her. On her back, Molly's little breasts had disappeared completely, with only the little nubs of her now-erect nipples disintingushing her sex, and I found this androgynous look incredibly arousing.

"You okay Grandpa Ed?" Molly asked, and I must have looked a sight. Sweat was flowing down my face, which felt flushed as well.

"I'm fine Molly," I said as I rose unsteadly to my feet.

"Here Grandpa, I'll just swing around and you can stay there," Molly said, and she spun around on the bed so that now her feet were at the head of the bed. "Gotta do my other pit, remember? I've got two of them," Molly reminded me with a giggle.

"Right," I said as I knelt down again, pausing to look at Molly's legs, which were slender yet shapely, and I'm ashamed to admit that I was hoping they needed shaving too, but they appeared smooth with the eception of a light golden down on her thighs.

"This is fun, isn't it Grandpa Ed?" Molly said as she watched my squirt some foam into my palm.

"Sure, I guess," I admitted, knowing this was very wrong and feared it had the potential to get ever more so. Very wrong, and very wrong to be enjoying this so much as well.

"Oooh that feels so nice when you do that," Molly said as I rubbed the shaving cream into her other armpit.

I was going to tell Molly that the pleasure was all mine, but was unsure on how she would take it, and I didn't want to come off as any more of a pervert than I already was.

"So Grandpa Ed," Molly said as the razor mowed down the fuzz under her arm, "I bet you've got a big cock."

I dropped the can of shaving cream in shock, and was fortunate I didn't slice Molly up when I heard her say that, and looked at Molly in horror.

"Molly!" I protested.

"Well, you've been walking around with a boner ever since I got here, and it sure looks big," Molly opined. "Grandma Ethel is a lucky lady, I'll bet. Whatcha got, 7 or 8 inches?"

"That's not an appropriate topic for us to be discussing," I told Molly as I wiped her underarm dry.

"Aren't you going to check to see if this underarm is smooth too?" Molly purred. "Your tongue felt so nice when you licked me that I almost came."

"I think we've gone far enough with this," I told Molly firmly.

"We haven't gone anywhere yet Grandpa," Molly said as she spun around and sat on the bed facing me. "Take it out," Molly said as she grabbed me by the belt and held me in place.

"Molly, please."

"You want me to take it out for you?" Molly cooed before grabbing the bulge in my trousers and stroking it.

I could have easily broken free, but instead stood there frozen as Molly stoked my cock through my pants. My knees were weak and my head was spinning.

"Damn, it feels really big Grandpa. Is it?"

"I don't know Molly."

"Bullshit!" Molly snapped. "All guys know if they're big or not, and yours feels enormous."

"Yes, I'm a little on the large size I guess," I finally admitted.

"Bet you'd like me to get you off right now," Molly said.

"We can't. We just can't."

"Bad time of the month for me, but I can give you head," Molly said. "Want me to suck your dick for you?"

"NO!"

"Please Grandpa, how about if I just jerk you off then?" Molly almost begged. "I'm no innocent kid you know."

Molly took my silence for what it was, which was me wanting her to do whatever she wanted to do to me, so I did not protest when Molly unbuckled my belt and undid my pants. They fell off me with a clunk as my change tinkled out onto the carpet. Molly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled that off me as well. I stepped out of my pants and stood there clad only in my boxers and socks.

"Lay down Grandpa," Molly instructed me, and we changed places on the bed. "You're furry as a bear," Molly exclaimed as she ran her hands through the silver hair that coated my chest and belly.

"Oh man, look at the size of this baby," Molly said as her hand slid over the bulge in my boxer shorts that extended down my thigh. "You like it when I rub it like this?"

"Yes," I croaked weakly.

"Want me to take off your underwear and play with your dick?" Molly asked seductively.

"Please..."

Molly's hands came up to the elastic of my shorts and began to slowly tug them down. I lifted my backside up to make it easier for Molly, who promptly whisked them down to my knees and then right off.

"Oh man!" Molly exclaimed as my manhood came free and sprang back to my stomach. "Your cock is fuckin' huge!"

Molly took my cock my the head and pulled it upright, sliding her hand slowly down the entire length of my cock. I was so hard that the skin was stretched to the limit, and the veins that ran along the shaft seemed to be pulsating.

"Bet Grandma can't get enough of this big boy," Molly said with a grin.

"No - we don't. Haven't in so long," I grunted as I watched a bead of cum ooze out of the tip of my cock.

"You don't fuck her anymore?"

"She doesn't want to," I admitted.

"Does she do this?" Molly asked, and bowed her head over my dick before her tongue swirled around the crown, causing me to moan loudly.

"No," I gasped.

"You want to cum, don't you Grandpa?" Molly said as she got up and grabbed a bottle of baby oil off the night stand, pouring some into her cupped hand.

"I want to watch you cum," Molly said as she rubbed her hands together so they were covered with oil. "I'm gonna milk that big dick dry for you Grandpa."

Molly knelt beside me and took my cock in her fists and began pumping it in a gentle rhythm. I felt the cum begin to rise already inside of me, and I fought to keep control. Molly seemed to sense this and so let go of my cock for a minute and oiled my nut sack.

"Big balls too," Molly said. "Gee Grandpa, you're hung like a horse. Bet you had the girls chasing after you before you got married, didn't you Grandpa?"

"Some," I said as I spread my thighs apart to allow Molly better access to my sack, which she kneaded with enthusiasm.

"Your dick is even bigger than Billy Steele's - he's this dude back home that I dated," Molly informed me. "I want this inside me so bad."

Molly resumed jacking me off, talking dirty to me while bringing me to the brink of orgasm time after time, only to back off at the crucial time. I was drenched in sweat and breathing heavily while I watched Molly's little hands sliding up and down my cock, squeezing the bulbous head at the conclusion of each stroke.

Molly was teasing me expertly, always knowing when I was about to come and then slowing down. She was obviously no innocent kid, just like she had said, and after what had to be ten minutes of this exquisite manipulation, my cock had changed from a pale pink to a hue that was somewhere between crimson and purple.

"Does Grandma go to bingo every Tuesday, Grandpa Ed?" Molly asked, as she brought my hand up to her little titty, and I massaged the bud with my palm, the nipple hard and pointy.

"Yes," I said. "Please... need to cum."

"I know you do, and you will," Molly said. "Next week, I want you to fuck me."

"Can't!" I said. "It's not right."

"Next week," Molly insisted. "Next week I'll let you shave my pits again, because that really turned me on, just like it did you. Then I want you to fuck me with this gigantic cock of yours. I want all 9 or 10 inches, or however big it is, all of it in me. I want you to split me in two. You know you want to! Say you will. Say you want to fuck me. Say it!"

"Yes!" I groaned. "Please... yes. I want to fuck you. I'll fuck you. Please!"

"Deal!" Molly exclaimed, and she bent down and began bobbing her mouth up and down the head of my cock while her fists pistoned up and down the shaft violently. I let out a guttural scream from somewhere deep in the depraved depths of my soul, and as I howled, Molly's mouth came off of my dick just in time.

I came like I never had before. Cum spurted out of my tortured cock like a geyser, spraying wildly in the air as Molly cackled with delight. After years of watching my best efforts result in a tiny dribble of sperm, watching what was happening was surreal, as thick ropes of cum continued to erupt from me for a scary length of time before finally stopping.

"Holy shit!" Molly said as she looked at the mess she had created. Stringy strands of cum were all over my chest and stomach, and Molly's hands and arms were decorated liberally as well. Molly let go of my withering cock and lifted her arms up to marvel at the semen garland hanging off of them.

"Hope you got some saved up for me next week Grandpa Ed," Molly said as she got up and headed for the bathroom. "I can't wait."

As the cum cooled on my body, I rose and looked at myself and the mess that I had become. I looked everywhere except at my face. Somehow, I had no desire to look at my face in the mirror now.

...........

I would enjoy all comments readers may have, as I will continue with this story if it is well received.