Grandpa and Molly Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More noises followed, both of air and tinkling, and I was on the verge of passing out. If it had gone on another minute I was thinking of just jumping out of the shower and saying the hell with it. Mercifully, the toilet flushed and Ethel pulled her ass off of the bowl, and went over to wash her hands. A minute later the door opened, and sweet fresh air poured into the bathroom.

I waited a minute before climbing out of the shower and crept to the door, peeking out. All clear. I looked at the mirror at my sweaty, crimson face, and realized that I had dodged another bullet.

Down the hall I went, and as I passed Molly's room I heard the two of them giggling. It was pretty funny, I supposed, depending on which side of the door you happened to be on. Tomorrow night had better be worth it, I thought to myself.

***********

Thanks for reading, and as always, I welcome your comments.

12