Grandpa and Molly Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly was cumming - I think. Her ass was like a vice around my cock.

Angie's finger came out, and then I felt my own ass cheeks being spread. Was that her tongue?

I started cumming. I was screaming myself now; my seed blasting into Molly in torrents, my cock like a jackhammer inside of her, Angie tongue doing things unimaginable to me a few moments earlier. My orgasm finally began to ebb after what seemed like an eternity.

Chapter 5. And then...

Then another scream filled the room. A scream of horror, in a voice that I didn't immediately recognize. Following the scream, a loud thump. Both the scream and the thump had come from the hallway.

When I looked back toward the hall a few seconds later, it suddenly occured to me that the party was over. I saw the familiar blue tennis shoes, and the swollen ankles encased in white socks. The rest of Ethel was laying in the hallway, where she had landed, right on top of a whole shit load of money. Fives and tens and twenties.

"This is one crazy fucking house!" I remember Angie saying as we went out to the hall, and for once Angie finally made some sense.

Chapter 6. Aftermath.

Ethel had a stroke, the doctors told me. Her blood pressure had been a problem for quite a time, and it was only a matter of time until it would finally catch up to her.

"Apparently the shock did it," the doctor told me, after I had explained that Ethel had come running home that evening all excited.

"She had won the last game - $500, and she couldn't wait to tell me about it," I said, leaving out the part about what had likely triggered it. What else was I going to say?

"Well doc, the old lady came home early, and I guess I had lost track of time. She comes down the hall, and there we were. My cock had just finished shooting what seemed like a quart of cum into my grandaughter's ass, and her friend Angie was just pulling her tongue out of my own ass..."

No, that wouldn't do.

"She may get a little better, but the likelihood is that she will stay about the way she is," the doctor explained. "She's not in any pain or anything, she's just... well... in her own little world."

"Poor Ethel," I said sadly. "What should I do? How should I treat her?"

"Just make her as comfortable as you can."

"What about sex?" I asked him. "Can we have sex as much as we did before?"

Apparently the doctor didn't catch the dripping sarcasm in my voice, because he assured me that it would be fine, and that Ethel might enjoy it.

"It even might bring back fond memories," he suggested, and I resisted the urge to tell him that her memory wouldn't have been that good even before the stroke.

Angie had flown the coop right after Ethel had hit the ground, all traces of the brashness gone.

Molly had stayed with me for a couple of days after the incident. She was a little shaken but stuck with me bravely as we spent the days at the hospital, sitting with Ethel in her room.

At night we made love like schoolkids, without having to wait for bingo night. It took a couple of days for Ethel's son and his wife to be found, since they were on vacation somewhere in France, and we made the most of it.

By the time Molly's mom and dad came to see Ethel and eventually take Molly back home, I was ready for a break. I was beginning to feel my age, and realized I would never be able to keep up a pace like that much longer before I would end up like Ethel.

After a few weeks Ethel was sent home, and I got to take care of her. I couldn't afford to send her to a nursing home, and besides I did feel guilty about it, so I made the most of it.

Chapter 7. Help arrives.

I decided to hire someone to help take care of Ethel, so that I could get a break from the drudgery of it all. The agency sent over a young woman from a nearby town, and she would come over about six hours a day four or five days a week,

Her name was Gail, and she was a tall, skinny girl with big teeth. She didn't seem too bright either, but at least it was another person to talk to from time to time.

Before then, my only amusement was to walk past Ethel as she sat in her wheelchair, and to suddenly yell out, "B 9" or N 38". This would make her head lift slightly and a smile would invariably follow.

Gail got more attractive to me with each day. She was homely enough, alright, but there was something about her that appealed to me. That feeling grew when she explained to me that she had just turned 18.

"That's how old my granddaughter is," I told Gail as she cleaned Ethel with a washcloth in bed.

A thought crossed my mind as I watched Gail wipe down Ethel's naked body, and I couldn't believe I was saying what came out of my mouth.

"Say, why don't you wait a minute before you clean her up," I said. "We usually have sex on Tuesday anyway, so why don't I just do it before you waste your time cleaning her."

"You have sex with Mrs. Watson?" Gail said in her dull monotone that only made her sound dumber than she probably was, if that was possible.

"Of course," I proclaimed as I went to the guest room, returning with a bottle of baby oil. "The doctor recommended it."

"Okay then, I'll leave you towo alone then," Gail said.

"No no no!" I said. No need to leave. It's not that romantic or anything. It's more like something I do for her to bring back memories. Matter of fact, I had just finished orgasming when Ethel had her stroke."

"Really?"

"Sure, and as matter of fact Ethel would probably like it if you stayed," I claimed outrageously as I lubricated Ethel's cunt.

"Okay then," Gail said, and promptly sat down on the edge of the bed and wiped Ethel's brow. "I won't look."

"Suit yourself, but I don't mind if you do look," I said, as I dropped my pants and squirted some oil on my cock, which had become fully engorged at the thought of what might actually happen. "Might even make it more interesting for me if you did look, because it's not very exciting to do this. More like an obligation for me."

Gail might not have wanted to look, but when she glanced up and saw my cock swaying in front of me, she got interested in a hurry.

It didn't last long. Ethel stared at me blankly as I slid my cock into her and began thrusting. I stared at Gail all the while I fucked Ethel. And Gail, well she stared at my cock with her mouth open, from the time I oiled it up until after I pulled it out of Ethel.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it?" I asked Gail as I walked around the bed and headed to the bathroom, with Gail following behind me.

"Want to use this?" Gail said as she handed me the washcloth, her eyes still focused on my now-limp member which swung back and forth as I walked.

"If you'd like to...", I suggested, and to my delight Gail began wiping my cock with the cloth.

"Boy Mr. Watson, you sure got a big pecker on you," Gail said. "Never seen one that big before. My boyfriend's got a little one."

"Well, your boyfriend is a lucky guy to have a pretty girl like you," I said, enjoying the color than came to her cheeks as she ran the cloth under the warm water and resumed cleaning.

"I ain't pretty Mr. Watson," Gail said shyly. "I'm ugly and flat-chested."

"Don't be silly," I told Gail as I brushed her hair back from her face. "You're a real cutie, and as far as being flat-chested..."

My hand slid over to rub the little swelling of her breast through the fabric of her uniform.

"You aren't flat-chested, and besides I love small breasted women," I assured her. "In fact, the sexiest girl I ever met had breasts that were even smaller than yours."

"Really?"

"Does it look like I'm lying?" I asked as I nodded down to the washcloth Gail held; a washcloth that was rubbing a very hard cock.

"Mr. Watson... I don't know about this. What about your wife?"

"She already had hers, and now you can have some too Gail," I said as I led her to the spare bedroom, unbuttoning her uniform as we went. "Just do me a favor honey, and please don't call me Mr. Watson."

"What should I call you?" Gail asked as her uniform came off, revealing her slender body and her barely visible breasts.

"Call me Grandpa," I said with a paternal smile on my face, as I slowly lowered Gail back onto the bed.

****

I hope you enjoyed the "Grandpa and Molly" series, and I thank you for reading. If you have any comments or constructive criticism, feel free.

12