Grandpa and Sugar

Story Info
Grandfather and his granddaughter fall in love.
11.1k words
4.28
85.7k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This whole story is fiction. If you can't willingly suspend your disbelief, then don't read it. I won't be offended. All persons engaging in sexual activities are at least 18 years of age, but there is more to this story than just sexual encounter after sexual encounter. Once again, thanks to ChadCastle28 for editing my work.

*****

My whole life I've lived with my Grandpa. My name is Lorelei Woodson, but Grandpa calls me "Sugar." I am 19 years old, and I have completed 1 semester of a nursing program at County General Hospital.

He is Norman Groves, 61, and more physically fit than men half his age. My father was killed while serving in the Marine Corps in Afghanistan when I was three months old. Mom, Grandpa's only child, was killed by a deranged drug dealer as she drove by the dealer's corner on the way to pick me up from Kinder Kastle Day Care two months after my father's funeral.

Grandpa was my only living relative, his wife having expired from complications in giving birth to Mom. So naturally the State wanted him to take care of me. As a very successful importer of fine European wines and spirits that he sold all over the country, he had the money and the time to raise me, with help from his housekeeper. He was also a lawyer who seldom practiced, but kept up with the training to maintain his law license. And he was a politician and former mayor of our city.

"Sugar," Grandpa said to me after I had completed my first semester of nursing school, "That car you've been driving is 15 years old, and I can't find replacement parts for it any more when something breaks. So we are going to buy you a brand new Land Rover, which will keep you safe in bad weather. But, I'm not going to buy one with gadgets that can distract you from watching the road around you."

Now I had always loved my old car, but a new Land Rover was proof, as if I needed any, how much Grandpa loved me and worried about protecting me. Grandpa had already taught me to drive any vehicle with a standard transmission, and that was what my old car had. Now, my new vehicle was going to be a cinch to drive.

When we arrived at the dealership, which was owned by a friend of Grandpa's, we saw a silver and black one that looked as though it had my name on it (in fact, it did, thanks to my Grandpa). After a short test drive, with Grandpa by my side, we signed all the necessary paperwork, Grandpa wrote a check for the full purchase price, and we headed to the DMV office to secure license plates and register the car in my name. By the time we were finished, it was late in the day, so we drove to the nearest Italian restaurant for dinner.

When we returned home afterward I wanted to hug Grandpa and give him a kiss on the cheek to thank him. But, both of us having drunk too much Franciacorta, a sparkling Italian wine that Grandpa preferred, we wound up lip-locked instead. Because I look five years older than I am, no one at the restaurant had quibbled about me having a glass of the wine. Likewise, inebriated as we were, despite a filling meal of veal scallopini, we had to hold onto each other to enter the house. So when our lips met, a fire raged through both of us, and when we made our way back to our bedrooms Grandpa pulled me into his bedroom.

Without hesitation we undressed each other and fell, giggling, onto his bed. He kissed me all over my face, down my neck and up to my ears, blowing softly into each one as he sucked my earlobes one at a time.

Grandpa then kissed my chest from shoulder to shoulder and from my supra-sternal notch to the tops of my tiny tits. He then sucked each breast into his mouth, laving my 1/2" nipples with his tongue, and scraping them gently with his teeth.

By this time I was having jolts of electricity flowing from my upper body directly to my core. My breathing became rapid and irregular until I spasmed violently in the first orgasm I ever had that was not self-induced.

Grandpa looked at me, as I rested there in his arms after the orgasm had passed, and asked, "Are you alright, Sugar? Do you want to stop here or continue?"

I said, "Grandpa, I could not feel more loved, so of course I'm alright. And I want to continue until you have taken my virginity and made me fully the woman for you." Bold words from someone who had no idea what was to come, but I wanted it anyway.

So, starting just under my miniscule breasts, Grandpa kissed his way down my body, pausing to lick my belly button, before moving down to my black bush and down over my sex until he reached the bottom of my vagina.

He then kissed, licked and sucked his way back up my labia, spreading them open and tasting the inner lips all the way up to my clitoral hood. The moment he made contact with my most tender spot, I spasmed again.

"Grandpa, what are you doing to me?" I asked him, adding, "I've only ever given myself one orgasm with my fingers; you've already given me two with your tongue."

Smiling up at me from between my legs, Grandpa said, "I love you so much, Lorelei, that when we are together in this bed, please call me Norman, or Norm. As for what I am doing to you, I am making love to you the way it should always be done: slowly, completely and with no rush whatsoever."

I said to him, "Norman, my sweet lover, do what you will to me. You know I've never been with a boy my own age for fear that as soon as they had their way with me they would leave and never return."

"Sugar," he replied, "I come from a line of long-lived people, so if I tell you I won't leave you for at least 30 years, that is what will happen.

"Norman, my wonderful grandfather and lover, that gives me more comfort than you can imagine. But now please take away my virginity. It is my gift to you forever and ever," I told him.

Grandpa then tried to insert the tip of one finger inside me, but I was too dry. So he went back to suckling at my tiny tits until my juices started flowing. And when he paused to finger me again he was able to push his finger inside my vagina up to the second knuckle, where he encountered my hymen.

He withdrew his finger and then used two fingers to stretch my outer vaginal walls so that his magnificent penis could start to slide into me. Then he pulled back, opened the drawer of his night stand and removed a tube of K-Y Jelly that he then spread all over his love spear. He also coated the entrance to my pussy with the same lubricant.

With that done he pushed the tip of his cock into my cunt. As he did so he told me, "Sugar, we have to go very slowly, because your love tunnel has to expand to accommodate my size. And even with going slowly it will probably hurt somewhat as the muscles in your vagina are going to be stretched for the first time. I'm sorry if this does hurt, but it must be done until my cock reaches your hymen."

As he said this to me he began pushing into me. It did hurt at first, but his patient approach to opening me up soon eased such pain as there was.

Grandpa pushed in slowly, backed out just as slowly, and pushed in again. He repeated this until he could easily push up to my barrier. Then, with one quick shove my hymen was torn and Norman's man meat was beyond the barrier. As he withdrew all the way out of me I felt a wet sensation that was not like my normal fluids. He smiled, kissed me, and brought up a wet towel to absorb the blood flowing from where my hymen had been.

Having cleaned my pussy of blood, Grandpa showed me the red stains that marred the towel. "In centuries past, a sheet or a towel such as this was a husband's proof that his wife was the virgin he expected her to be," Grandpa told me. And while he was doing so he slid himself back into me. A few more thrusts in and withdrawals out of my vagina and Norman was as deep inside me as he could be.

"How are you feeling, Sugar?" he asked me for the tenth or twelfth time.

"Norman, I am fine," I told him.

"Good. Now I am going to make love to you until you want me to go so fast and so hard that it ceases to be making love and becomes fucking," he responded.

Now he began the long strokes out of and back into my cunt. I groaned and hummed with pleasure as he found the rhythm that he wanted. I experienced feelings based upon the presence or absence of his love pole. My juices began flowing so freely I literally was drowning his cock in my depths.

Grandpa continued to kiss my face and suckle at my breasts while I felt his strokes become ever so slightly faster. I also felt the tension building up for my first orgasm around a man's trouser rocket. I could feel my vagina contract and release around Norman's penis within me. The feeling was sublimely beautiful. I begged him to start fucking me, and so he did.

When my orgasm clamped my walls around his shaft, Norman's testicles released their contents into my womb. As I was not on pills or any other form of birth control, I could have become pregnant. If I had I would have been very happy to have Grandpa's child. But I was too close to my period, and so we dodged a bullet. But we were not going to avoid it forever.

So the next day I sat with Grandpa in the kitchen after we had eaten our breakfast. I spoke first. "Last night was wonderful, Grandpa. I love you more now than I ever have. I have wanted to be your woman since I was little. Now I am.

"But, I think we might have a problem. I am not on the pill, and when you came in me I could have become pregnant. However, my period begins tomorrow, so it is not likely. But I've got to go to my gynecologist and find out for sure. Should I get a prescription for the pill? Or do you want to get me pregnant as soon as it happens? What do I do?"

Grandpa stood up, walked around to my side of the table, pulled me to my feet and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my face, my neck, my ears and, finally my lips. "What you do," he said, "Is whatever you prefer. If you don't want to get pregnant now then obtain birth control pills. If you do want to get pregnant now then let's just do what we did yesterday."

"Well, then, Norman, I vote to get pregnant as soon as you are able to make me so. I want to have your babies. You'll be their father and their great-grandfather, which I think is cool. And since you lost your only daughter in that drive-by shooting, you should have other children to take Mom's place. Let me give them to you." I smiled at Grandpa, my heart almost bursting with love for this man who had been my life before, and now would continue to be for years to come.

Taking my hand and leading me back to the bedroom, Grandpa said, "Sugar, I will do my utmost to get you pregnant, as that is what you want. Any children we may be blessed with will be as treasured as you are. Thank you, my beautiful Lorelei, for loving an old man so much."

With that we stripped out of our clothes and crawled back under the top sheet. Over the next two hours I gave Grandpa a blowjob, he ate my pussy, and then we fucked like bunnies. By the time he came inside me I'd had four more orgasms and fell asleep in his arms.

I awoke sometime later to see Grandpa watching me, a great smile on his face. I told him that I was so sore from our lovemaking that I doubted that I could even crawl to the bathroom. So my ever-gallant Norman pulled me to my feet, propped me up with his shoulder, and walked me to the bathroom.

While I did my business on the commode, he filled the bathtub with hot water, helped me get into the tub, and then sat behind me with his legs outside mine. We just lay there in the hot water letting it relax our muscles. Then we washed ourselves clean and rose out of the water to wrap ourselves in terry-cloth bath sheets and went and got dressed.

Then I called my gynecologist's office to set-up an appointment to see if I might already be pregnant. After that phone call we put together a grocery list and Grandpa drove us to our favorite store where we stocked up on fresh vegetables, meat and bread. We returned home and I made us a chef salad with some ham and cheese slices that remained in the refrigerator.

Having eaten, and with me still being sore from my introduction to vaginal intercourse, not to mention losing my virginity, I sat on the sofa in the family room with my Norman holding me, talking about whatever crossed our minds.

"Sugar, what about completing your nurse's training?" he asked me.

I replied, "Grandpa, even if I were pregnant right now I would not give birth before this autumn. Therefore, I will complete my first year of nursing studies before the spring is over. And, depending on when I get pregnant and when our child is due, I may be able to complete the third semester of nursing school. And since I'm at the hospital anyway, I can just go to the maternity ward when labor begins."

"That is good thinking, Sugar," he told me.

"Can we get married in this state?" I asked him.

"My beloved Lorelei, if we are known as being grandfather and granddaughter there is no state in which we can get married. But if we go to a state where we are not known, we might be able to marry. But I would not count on it. I'm sorry, Sugar, but that is the law," he said ruefully.

"But as long as no one asks about our relationship, can we live together and have children like we are planning to do?" I asked him.

"Oh, my God!" Grandpa exclaimed, "We can't have children of our own. When we went to register their birth certificates people would know that the children were born of incest between us. I can't believe I forgot that until now. And since the same would be true if we tried to adopt a child together, we are stuck.

"However, in a few years, you might be able to adopt a child as a single parent, since you would be working to support any such child. And because I, as your legal guardian, could help support you and that child, that would probably work."

"But, Norman," I objected, "That sounds like I could probably only adopt a single child unless there were twins or siblings who should not be separated for whatever reason."

"That is correct, Sugar," he said, smiling at me sadly.

I had to think about this. I did not want to give up on being Grandpa's lover, but it seemed that circumstances would eventually force us to live apart from one another. This I did not want to do, and I told Grandpa so.

"My lovely Lorelei," he said, "Let's just think about this some more. Meanwhile, when you see your gynecologist, ask about all birth control options open to you. You should consider all of them, with the risks and the benefits before deciding. Whatever you choose, I'll support you. As your legal guardian, I will even accompany you if you wish to have me there for moral support and legal authorization, should they object to a 19-year-old woman deciding her own reproductive options. But I don't think they will, and it should be your choice that you can share with me later."

And so it was that one week after New Year's Day, I met with Dr. Ellen Willfong, my gynecologist. Her exam, and tests she ran, later proved that I was not pregnant. She answered all my questions about birth control and pregnancy prevention, and asked me to return in one week if I wanted to select one of the methods we had discussed. After assuring me that I was old enough, under state law, to make my own reproductive choices, I was sent to the check out desk where I paid for my visit and scheduled next week's visit.

I found out, on my return, that Grandpa had summoned some state legislators to our home to discuss changing the state's laws on marriage to permit all family members except siblings or a parent and his/her natural child to marry. The legislators all had a dozen or more years of legislative service, and had already passed a law permitting all cousins to marry one another.

The discussion focused only on civil marriages to be performed by officers of the state. If the parties wanted a religious wedding they would have to consult with their clergy to see if their religion would permit it.

It would take ten years and the agreement of the five other states surrounding ours to get that law passed. A municipal court judge who was a friend of ours then married Norman and me. This took place two weeks after the law came into effect. My adopted twin daughters, then fifteen years old, cheered us on. As Sophia, the older daughter by seven minutes put it, "It's about damn time." Jenna, the younger daughter, said: "Now you two can legally fuck."

Norman then filed papers to legally make my daughters his heirs if I should pre-decease him. But with him being 42 years older than me, that seemed unlikely to happen. And I could be heard muttering, "Ain't the law fun? NOT!!"

During those ten years I finished nursing school and began working in the maternity ward of County General Hospital. Two years into my job I adopted twin seven-year-olds who refused to be separated from one another. It took a lot of Grandpa's time to jump through all the legal loopholes and get the adoption finalized in my favor. That there were twins at all seemed miraculous to me. That they wanted me to be their mother, once they had gotten to know me, and Grandpa, was even more miraculous.

The girls and I lived in a guesthouse that he had built in back of the main house. I paid him rent (which he put into an education fund for the girls) so that I could show the authorities that I was properly supporting my daughters.

Grandpa hired Myrtle Smith, a childless middle-aged war widow to keep both houses cleaned. We ate dinner every night in the main house. As great-grandpa to my girls, he doted on them as he had done with me. Since I worked different shifts each week at the hospital, he often filled in at parent teacher conferences and at school activities in which they were involved.

On weekends, especially, I would have at least one night when I stayed with Grandpa. The girls came and slept in the guest bedroom in the main house, while I slept with him. We knew that they could hear us making love, and did nothing to hide that from them. While they never came into our bed with us, we often had to go to their bedroom to comfort them until they fell asleep.

One Sunday morning, after sleeping over the night before, I had cooked breakfast for the four of us, while Sophia set the table and Jenna poured the juice and the milk into pitchers that she then carefully placed on the kitchen table in front of where I usually sat.

When we stayed over, the girls called Grandpa just Norman. Otherwise they called him Grandpa Norman. We had just finished eating and were about to put the dishes in the sink (Mrs. Smith's orders; we could cook but only she would take care of the dishes.)

Jenna, always more gregarious than Sophia, asked, "Norman, when are you going to marry Mama and end this charade?"

I looked at him and giggled; he looked at Jenna and stuck his tongue out at her, which made both girls laugh. We joined in until we had to stop because our sides hurt.

Finally Norman said, "When the state legislature finally passes the bill that they have been fussing over for the last nine years, the governor signs the bill, and the law becomes effective that will allow your Mama and I to get married, that is when we'll marry. Right now we can't get married. So this "charade", as you call it, is what we must do to be intimate with each other. And you must never tell anyone what we do or when we do it. Okay?"

Sophia answered for both of them. "Okay, then," she said. "But I hope it gets done soon, because this is silly. You love Mama, and she loves you. If this law is needed to allow you two to marry, I can't understand why it has taken so long."

Jenna agreed with her sister. I agreed with her sister. Norman agreed with her sister. Then Sophia added, "What happens when you two can get married?"

I said, "My darling daughters, when Norman and I are able to get married I will move back into this house. You two will continue to live in the other house. You'll finally have more room for your own things. On the day that you turn 21 we will file a new deed to that house showing that you each own 50% of it. We'll pay the taxes and upkeep on it, but it will be yours. When Norman and I are both dead you will each own 50% of this house, and all our other property as well.