Grandpa and the Nanny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Miko stood next to her step-sister, Norm had to fight every instinct to whip out his cock and feed it to them on the spot. Miko was wearing remarkably inappropriate clothes, but then again, she always did. She was wearing tight, tiny workout shorts and a pink sports bra. It struggled to hide her cleavage, though, since it looks like she almost gained a cup size in the past two years. While her sister made Norm think of his favorite asian porn star, Miko brought to mind Elizabeth Anne, the huge-breasted model.

After his long sexting conversation with Christine, Norm was struggling to keep civil, when all he wanted to do was suck on those tits.

"Uh...what can I help you girls with? It's been so long," he stammered, trying to sound collected.

"I just wanted to see Jack," Aki replied, obviously hiding something.

"And show him what he's missing!!" Miko added. Aki hushed her, making Norm laugh.

"Sorry about her...I really just want to see him."

"So you can make him feel bad about dumping you?" Norm responded, "I totally get it, he was quite the asshole to you guys." Thinking back to Jack's dating life, it was entirely filled with gorgeous, young, nice women, each left behind as Jack found a new one to cheat on each with.

"I tried to get him to break it off with both of you cleanly, actually," Norm wasn't a fan of his son, so he freely threw the kid under the bus here; Norm was feeling the smoldering stare of Miko roving over his body as he said that, and returned the glance. They locked eyes, Miko's sultry stare electrifying the air around them.

"You always were so sweet, Mr Jack's Dad.." she cooed.

"I seem to have lost my keys, but would you girls care to come around back and wait for Jack by the pool? I have my personal stash out back there too, if you partake.." Norm imitated smoking a joint, and the girls eyes lit up. He hadn't even tried unlocking the door yet, but at that point everyone involved didn't care.

Soon, they were sitting in the pool shed. There wasn't much in there except pool noodles and folding chairs, so Norm would sneak out back here and light up a joint every now and then, knowing his wife didn't approve.

Lighting up a fat one, Norm passed it to Aki first. Her eyes were wide as she took her first hit, clearly never trying the stuff before. Miko, on the other hand, was a consummate party girl, and pulled a deep hit. Gesturing to Norm to lean in, she blew the smoke into his mouth while holding the back of his head. After he inhaled, she held him closer, before sliding over to his lap, bringing her forehead right to his.

Aki coughed beside Norm as she took another hit, but the world could have ended without Miko and Norm noticing. Soon, her tongue was wrestling against his as he held her closer to him, wanting to feel her tits pressed up against his body.

Noticing a hand rubbing his thigh, Norm looked away from Miko for a moment to see the sweet Aki smiling as she rubbed further and further up his leg. Norm leaned over and kissed her, pulling her in close to him as Miko kissed his neck.

The sister's seemed to be somewhat competitive with me, with Miko grabbing his chin and turning Norm to face her again, plunging her tongue and lips against mine again as she guided my right hand to her tits. Those tits! Norm had held a great many massive tits in his life, but he felt like it was his first time touching a boob, considering his excitement.

Miko held him tight as Aki took a turn kissing his neck, now massaging his hard-on through the fabric of his jeans. Miko seemed more assertive, but her bustier older sister had Norm's interest as well.

"Share with your sister..." Norm whispered to Miko, before biting her lip again. Miko smiled and slid off his lap, and gestured that it was Aki's turn. Before long, Aki was straddling Norm's legs, their eyes locked for a second before lust took over. Norm dove face first into her soft pillows, the white fabric of her tight blouse now torture to the old man. He groped and motorboated her concealed chest as long as he could before grabbing hold and ripping her blouse wide open.

Maybe it was the teasing he endured from Christine, or maybe it was that these were the biggest tits in 100 miles, but he was insatiable. He wanted to feel her tits around his head, and she happily obliged. She giggled as his entire face disappeared between her cleavage, with his balding head poking out, with her black bra struggling to contain her as Norm ravaged her tits.

She got a devilish idea. She had never tried this before with a man, but Norm seemed like he'd enjoy a good titfuck. Pulling him back, she slid to her knees and rested her bra-clad tits on his lap. Norm immediately was on board, as he whipped his cock out, slapping her tits with his rock hard cock.

Aki, still wearing her bra, lifted her cleavage up and over Norm's pole, lowering the warm globes around him. The overly tight bra made it feel even better; she held her tits and slowly raised and lowered them at first, speeding up at Norm began breathing faster. Her cute eyes glued to his, Aki seemed to be genuinely enjoying his cock between her tits, moaning a high-pitched moan in pleasure. Norm remembered hearing that same moan coming from his son's bedroom a few years earlier, turning him on even more. There was a weird pleasure in stealing this vixen from his son...little did he know what was happening inside his house at the same moment. But that's for another story.

Not appreciating being ignored, Miko grabbed Norm's head and pushed it into her cleavage. She had rolled up her sports bra, showing off her young, massive tits barely affected by gravity. Pushing Norm's balding head between her melons, Miko traded a jealous glance at Aki. Being so close in age, they always had fought over men, and this wasn't the first time they'd share one at the same time.

Not willing to be outdone, Aki lifted her tits off of Norm's cock and plunged her mouth over it. She always was great at blowjobs, and Norm was feeling the whole of it. Working his cock like a professional whore, Norm closed his eyes and leaned his head back, putting one hand on the back of Aki's head. Miko poured her mouth over Norm's, and he responded in kind, still pushing Aki further and further down his shaft with his right hand, and grabbing a handful of Miko's giant, perfect ass with his left as she licked the inside of his mouth.

Aki pulled her mouth back when she tasted precum oozing out; while Norm's attention focused on Miko and her tight body for a moment, Aki had an idea. Grabbing Miko by the hand, Aki pulled her to her knees, with Norm excited to see what happened next.

Without a word, Aki and Miko both dove in for a double-team blowjob. With their pouty lips on each side of his cock, Norm's eyes crossed and he leaned back to enjoy this ride. Miko fondled his balls as she took turns trading the tip with Aki, taking turns flicking the sensitive skin with their tongues, or working it with their skills mouths.

Norm knew that if they kept this up, he'd blast their pretty faces with as much cum as Miranda had been gifted, and he needed to finally fuck someone after so much teasing. Without thought, he gestured to Aki, and without a second word she stood up, nudging Miko out of the way, then positioned herself over Norm's stiff cock. Evidently she hadn't worn panties to the house that day, as she slid right down onto his wood.

They moved in unison, slowly at first, with each thrust making Aki moan a small moan. Norm had never felt so in sync with a woman before, but both Aki and Miko seemed to know what Norm wanted next without asking; Miko took his hand and put it down her shorts, showing him how wet she had gotten from her enthusiastic blowjob. His fingers slipped into her tight slit, and soon she was riding his hand like it was her own dildo.

Miko kissed and licked his neck and cheek as Aki rode him like a stallion. At first, she thought to hook up with Norm as a way to get back at Jack, but now all she wanted was for this old man to take her away somewhere romantic. Somehow, she was falling for him, and she could tell the feeling was mutual. They gazed into eachothers eyes as they fucked, the rhythm slowing from raw, passionate sex to a more gentle kind of lovemaking.

Her massive tits were slapping her stomach with each thrust; Norm still couldn't believe her enormous knockers were right there in front of him. He almost wanted his father and son to walk in and see him; make them jealous that he had a gorgeous babe with n-cup titties riding him. Although knowing Miko, she'd just blow them both immediately.

Miko wanted to feel his hard cock deep inside her. She noticed Aki's gaze towards Norm, and his in return, and wanted a bit more attention than they were giving her. Sidling closer to her step-sister, Miko reached out and grabbed Aki's huge tits, groping her massive mammaries to Norm's excitement. Aki somehow still hadn't removed her bra, and Norm stopped Miko from unclasping the brassiere; the sight of her massive breasts pushing the limits of a tiny bra was one of Norm's secret fetishes. He loved tits, and he *loved* seeing cleavage spill over the tight fabric of a bra too small for the breasts they're tasked to hold.

Soon, Aki and Miko were caught up in the moment, and Miko started kissing Aki's neck. Aki seemed to enjoy it, so Miko moved to her lips. Norm couldn't believe he was the lucky recipient of these two beauties, and their lesbian kiss made him thrust even harder. He could see Miko teasing Aki by pulling back and flicking her tongue over Aki's lips, while still groping Aki' massive tits.

Norm's excitement had him pounding Aki so hard, her tits were bouncing and jiggling enough to threaten bouncing out of her tiny bra. He knew he couldn't last much longer, especially when he felt Aki orgasm, her tiny frame trembling while she moaned a high-pitched cry while she came on his cock.

She turned from her step-sister's lips and leaned onto Norm's chest as he pounded her faster and harder, feeling the pressure of his cum ready to burst inside Aki's tight pussy. Realizing he wasn't wearing a condom and didn't want to risk it, Norm lifted Aki's light body off him and guided her to her knees on the floor. Miko joined her, sensing Norm was ready to cum.

Kneeling side by side in front of him, the girls held their tits while he coaxed his load out, making practically a shelf of massive tits for Norm to cream. And he responded in kind, letting out a loud yell as he shot his first thick stream over Miko's face. Pooling around her eye and over her lips, the next stream hit her in the neck, sliding down to rest on her cleavage. Aiming at Aki now, Norm blasted her square in the lips, with shot after shot of thick, white cum coating her face, with the petite asian beauty obviously not wanting to get it in her mouth.

Aiming his cock at the girls' tits, he unleashed several more massive blasts of jizz, with pools of his cum forming in their cleavage. Miko, it seemed, couldn't get enough of his jizz. She licked her mouth clean, and leaned over the her sister to lick Norm's thick cum from her face. Aki's shy determination through the cumblast was adorable, and Miko's raw enthusiasm to drink the cum from his still hard cock making him glad to claim them as his new personal sluts.

One last blast of cum welled up, and the girls got their first real taste of how much the Johnson men were packing. It was like a garden hose for a moment, with a steady stream of white cum spraying over their gorgeous faces.

When Norm was finished, he sat back down with a heavy sigh, and looked over his work, and it was good. Aki and Miko were dripping with his cum, their big smiles telling him they loved having him.

"If you still wanna see Jack, this might be a good look for you girls to make him jealous!" Norm said with a laugh.

"Jack's just a child," Miko replied, "and we want a *man*." Aki nodded and grinned.

"I want to be your slut..." Norm was surprised Aki added that, but he probably shouldn't have been, considering the jizz on her face and chest at the moment.

Just then, they heard the door to the pool shed slide open, and then the gasp of a young woman.

"OH! I'm sorry Mr. Johnson...I just came by the clean the pool...Aki? Miko??" At the doorway was Norm's poolcleaner, Janice; a cute 18 year old neighbor who Norm was helping by giving her some work around the house. She was barely 5 feet tall, and he always would steal glances at her petite body as she cleaned his pool in her bathing suit.

"Oh, hi Janice!" Miko replied, cum still resting on her chest. Miko looked at Norm, then looked back to the petite Janice. Miko walked over to her, cum on her chin, and kissed the petite cutie on the lips, with a strand of jizz sticking to Janice's face as Miko pulled away.

Janice had a devilish look on her face, and slid the pool shed door shut...the afternoon was a long way from being over for that old, lucky bastard. But that's for another story.

12