Grandpa Fills In the Gap: Prologue

Story Info
How Maddy & Grandpa became lovers & parents of Gabby.
6.7k words
4.49
37.8k
76
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5 YEARS BEFORE GABBY: HOW IT ALL STARTED

Everyone in this story is over 18 years old.

***

Slamming the door of my grandparents house, I run up to my bedroom where I slam the door of my room. Tossing my purse across the room, I throw myself onto my bed and start to cry and wonder what is wrong with me.

I hear a soft knock on my door "Honey are you ok?"

Hearing my grandmother's soft voice, there was no way I can turn her away "you can come in grandma." I wipe the tears from my eyes as I sit up on the bed, leaning my back against the headboard. I watch the door open as she walks in and closes it behind her.

"Honey what's wrong?" she asks me in her most darling voice. I smile at her as she sits down next to me. I lean in and give her a hug, all I want to do right now is have her tell me it's all going to be fine.

"It's Roger, grandma. I think he's mad at me because I backed out on doing it with him." grandma's eyes get big "I'm sorry." but then she just pats my hand.

"It's ok sweetie. I just have to get used to the facts that kids are having sex and having kids before they are married now a days." nodding and sniffling a bit "but I understand it."

"Thanks grandma for not being mad at me for telling you that. Please don't tell mom or dad." as I keep talking to my grandma, a knock on the door has us both looking up to see my grandfather slowly open the door and peek in.

"Can I come in or is it just for women only?" chuckling I tell him to come in and join us.

He comes over and hugs me "What did that jerk do to my princess now?" he asks.

Sighing "he got mad at me because I didn't want to go all the way with him, grandpa." I can see the anger cross his face "I didn't do anything with him, I swear. I told him to bring me right home." I can see the look in my grandfather's eyes and he was not happy.

"I know you are only my granddaughter Maddy, but you are grounded until I see fit." shocked at his decision, he turns around and walks out of the room.

"Grandpa!!" I call out to him, but he doesn't listen. I look at my grandmother "he can't do that to me! I'm 18!!" she sighs and says nothing, but pats me on the hand. That means she isn't going to do anything about it and that I've already lost this battle.

During the night, I got up from bed and headed down to the kitchen to grab some water. My bare feet make very little sound as I enter the kitchen, but just before I open the door of the fridge, I hear a noise coming from my grandfather's study. I tiptoe over to check out what's going on. The door is cracked open a bit and I can just make out the figure of my grandfather sitting at his desk, but it's his hand that my eyes travel to.

I watch as his right hand move up and down in a quick motion. I cover my mouth to realize that my grandfather is jacking off, but why can't I turn away? I keep watching him as my legs start to rub together. I bite my lower lip to keep any noise coming from me, but my curiosity gets the better of me. I move in closer, when the door of the study begins to open and creak at the same time. My grandfather's eyes lock with mine as he sees me standing at the door. I turn around to head back to my room, but that is not going to happen.

He stops what he's doing and stuffs himself back into his pants and stand up "get in here young lady." he says with a stern voice. I knew better not to disobey my grandfather, so I did what he said. I enter the study quietly as I watch him walk around his desk and walk past me to close the door of his study.

I stand in the middle of the room as I hear the click of the door "What are you doing, spying on me?" I'm about to answer, when I feel a smack on the ass "answer me."

"No sir." another smack "ouch!" I can feel him behind me "why are you spanking me grandpa?" I ask, but don't turn my head.

"Because you are lying to me. I'm going to ask you again. Were you spying on me?" he stands behind me with his hand on my ass "answer Maddy."

Sighing "Yes sir, I was spying on you." expecting another swat to the ass, I don't get that, but his hand starts to caress my ass instead "what are you doing grandpa?" I ask in a whisper.

"I'm doing what I've been wanting to do since you've turned 18." I stand there, my eyes closed now, breathing a bit heavy "I've watched you grow up from a young girl to a beautiful woman. I've fantasized about what it would be like to caress your body, to kiss you all over, to even make love to you." my eyes snap open as I turn to look at him.

"We can't do that! We're family, it's wrong and it's, it's.." trying to think of something to say, he takes my hand and places it over his erection "Grandpa!" I try to pull it away, but he holds it there.

"This is what you have been doing to me Maddy ever since you came to live with us." he moves my hand away from his pants as he takes my hand and walks me over to the desk. "Stand here." he has me stand in front of the chair as I watch him sit down and get comfortable. Once he is all set, he looks up to me "get down on your knees sweetheart." I look at him to be sure that I heard him correctly, but he says it again "get on your knees Madeline." he's never used my given name unless he's mad and I know he is.

"I'm sorry if I mad you mad grandpa, it wasn't my intention to do so." I try to plead my way out of it, but he isn't having any of it. Seeing that it's not working, I slowly lower myself and get on my knees.

"That's my good girl." he reaches out and caresses my head "now, undo my pants and take out my cock." my eyes get big "don't ask me or tell say what to me, just do it." he opens his legs as I scoot in closer to him. My hands reach up to his slacks as I work the button and then the zipper.

Slowly pulling the zipper down, I can hear him moan softly "go on, take it out." he looks down at me as our eyes meet "don't be shy sweetie, it's only grandpa." he smiles as I lower my gaze to his crotch area.

Taking a deep breath, I slip my hand into his pants and take hold of his cock "mmm yes, now take it out." I slowly pull it out and stare at it, on how big it is "see sweetie that is what you do to me."

There I am on my knees, holding my grandfather's cock and just staring at it. I've never seen one this big, I've only seen Rogers and I wasn't too impressed by it, I look up to my grandpa who has a smile on his face "well, get to it. You know what to do."

I should be feeling ashamed that I'm actually doing this, but I'm not. I'm feeling the very opposite, I'm actually turned on at the fact I'm about to suck his dick.

"Yes grandpa." my right hand begins to move up and down. His cock is already hard, but it seems to be getting hard in my hand. I look at the tip of the head of his cock and see a small bead of pre-cum seeping out, I move his dick towards my mouth as the tip of my tongue captures the little bed "mmm taste good, can't wait for the rest." smirking, I look up to him as I continue to stroke him and lick his dick.

Sucking off the head, I roll my tongue around it a few times, then my make my way down his shaft till I get to his balls. My left hand cups them gently and begin to massage them. Licking and kissing his cock, I reach the top once again. Moving in closer, I straighten up my body, open my mouth and begin to slide him in. "mmmmm" escapes me as I reach the point where I can't go any further, but I know that won't be good for him. I start going up as my sucking him gets a bit harder till I reach the head and release him with a pop "Aahhh, damn grandpa, don't think you can get any harder?" I say it teasingly to him as I go back for seconds.

I feel his hands on the top of my head, his hand gripping the ponytail I have "I want you to swallow it all Maddy, I want my cock to go all the way down your throat, do you hear me young lady!" nodding with his cock in my mouth, I start to bob my head. Up, down, up, down, up, then down really slowly as I push through my gag reflexes and slide him all the way in "oh god yess baby, that's it." I hear him say as I do it all over again.

Over and over my head bobs to where it's going all the way down. The cock jerks a bit as I look up "oh Maddy, I'm going to cum soon and be sure to drink it all up, do you hear me?" with his cock shoved all the way down my throat, I wink at him to give him the ok.

He has me stop for a moment as he stands up "I'm going to fuck your mouth sweetie and when I get very close to cumming, I'm going to shove my cock all the way down your throat." licking my lips I open up once again to him as he slides his dick back into my mouth.

He holds my head as his hips begin to rock back and forth. "oh yea that's it baby, take grandpas cock all the way down." without even realizing it, I have my hand inside of my panties playing with my clit "you playing with yourself little girl??" he asks me "huh, are ya?"

"mmhmm" he moans as he keeps thrusting harder and harder, making sure his cock goes as deep as it can down my throat.

"Maddy!! I'm about to cum baby, cum with me." he thrusts a few more times holding my head still as my fingers work my clit, my hand and panties wet, I know I won't last long just like him.

"Here it comes baby!!" he pushes his hips forward as he pulls my head forward shoving his cock all the way down my throat "AAAAHHHHHHH" he groans out as I feel the first hit of his semen flow down my throat, then another and another. My body shakes as well from me cumming at the same time, my hands drenched from my release, I keep rubbing to the point of where the pain is more pleasurable.

"MADDYYYYY" he calls out low as he takes a deep breath and slowly begins to pull out of my mouth "aaah " his body jerks as another last shot of cum shoots out in my mouth. He pulls out and looks down at me as I look up "Open your mouth, let me see it." I do as he tells me as I show him the wad of cum on my tongue "swallow it now." smiling I swallow it, then I open it to show him what an obedient girl I am "that's my girl." he holds his hand out and helps me up.

"I won't lie to you grandpa, that was so awesome, but it was weird all at the same time." he laughs "you know what I mean." I stand there as I watch him stuff himself back in and button up. He sits down and takes a deep breath and smiles.

"I don't think I've ever cummed like that before, not even with your grandma." he pats his leg for me to go sit on his lap. I move towards him, but before I can sit on his lap, he reaches out his hand as it comes in contact with my soaked panties "feels like you came hard." nodding with a big smile "good." he pats his leg as I sit down "I want you to know that this isn't the end, ok." he starts to rub my back.

"But, this is not right grandpa, we are.." he leans up and kisses me, his right hand rests on top of my thigh and slowly begin to move down and inside of my thigh. I break the kiss as I stare at him "grandpa..." we just stare into each other's eyes when I feel his hand move in closer to my pussy. I jump up from his lap, panting, breathing a bit harder than I should.

"I think I better go to bed sir, good night." before he can tell me to stay or say anything, I am already halfway down the hall and entering my bedroom. I close the door and lock it as I run and jump into my bed with my head still reeling of what just happened. I turn to my side and pull the covers up and lay awake till my body gives in and I fall asleep.

************************************************************

Part 2:

During the middle of the night, I felt a dip in my bed behind me, then the sensation of being pulled back. I groan to get comfortable again, but this time, I started to feel someone touching me. I open my eyes and turn my head to look over my shoulder, there I look at the face of my grandfather "grandpa!" I say, but in a hush tone "you can't be in here!" I tell him, but he doesn't listen.

His hand slides over my stomach "I've wanted to touch you so bad since you left my study Maddy, you have no idea how crazy you've made me." then his hand makes his way down between my legs "I'm going to make you cum first, then fuck you nice and hard like real man should."

"Grandpa." I whisper just as I feel his hand slip down and slip into my panties. His fingers find me drenched "oh god." I close my eyes as the tips of his fingers begin to rub my clit. My legs open up a bit more so he can have better access to my body.

"That's it sweetie, open yourself to me and you'll never regret it, I promise you this." he places a kiss on my shoulder as he keeps working on my clit. I leans his body in closer to mine when I feel his erection touching my ass "I know you feel me, I can't wait to be buried deep inside of you." his hands now moves a bit further down, where his forefinger and ring finger open my pussy lips and his middle finger finds my opening "ever been finger fucked Maddy?" he asks me "have you?"

"Yes." I say in a pant "Roger did it to me once as I was jerking him off." moaning softly "but he's not done it to me again." feeling now my grandfather's middle finger begin to slide into me, I take in a breath till it's fully inside of me "oh god yes."

His finger starts to slide in and out as he uses his thumb to rub on my clit at the same time "I want to hear you cry out when you cum for me Maddy." My body begins to react to his fingers as his left arm slides under me and bend to take hold of my left breast "nice and firm, love it."

My hand covers his left hand as my right reaches down into my panties over his "faster grandpa faster." I find myself saying as he does as I ask him. His finger keeps sliding in and out of me, when I feel his ring finger moves and join his middle finger, now both of them are sliding in and out of me, stretching me "ooh yess." closing my eyes tight, I can feel my body start to tense up in a good way "grandpa, I'm almost there!!"

He leans in and whispers into my ear "cum for grandpa sweetie, he wants to hear you." faster and deeper his fingers go until my body gives into the pleasure. I scream out, but his hand covers my mouth as I scream into his hand "that's it Maddy, cum for grampy."

My body shakes as my release covers his hand "Yesss, that's it!!" he keeps fingering me till I can't stand it any longer.

My right hand grips his wrist trying to push it away, but it's firm where it is until my body comes down from its high.

"Grandpa, stop oh god stop." breathing hard, he slowly pulls his fingers out of me and from my panties. I turn to look over my shoulder and see him slide the two fingers that where inside of me into his mouth, he is actually tasting me.

"You taste sweet." he moves a bit so I can lay back "get those panties off right now Maddy, I'm not waiting any longer." he leans back pushing the covers off him "hurry." he tells me as he pulls down his pajama pants. I do as he tells me and slip my panties off and toss them onto the floor, but I automatically take my shirt off and toss it to the floor as well. There I am laying naked waiting on my grandfather to do the same.

"Ok grandpa, all set." he looks over and smiles as he kicks off his pj pants, he then takes the covers and pulls them back up over us.

"Good sweetie good." he turns his body "open your legs for me Maddy." I open myself up to him as he moves over my body and settles between my legs "you're a virgin ain't cha girl?" he asks me.

"Yes sir, I've never been with a man before." he leans down and kisses me, then lets me know that it's all going to be ok.

"It's going to hurt at first, but then you'll get use to my size. Your pussy lips will grip my cock like a vice, but I will keep on pounding you and when I do, you will love every moment of it." he kisses me again when I feel the tip of his cock at the entrance of my pussy "just relax and it will all go smoothly sweetie."

I open my legs more for him as I hold his side, the head of his cock slips in, stretching me "aaahh" then he begins to push his cock further into me "grandpa!" he doesn't stop until the head of his cock hits that barrier. I turn my head towards him just as he lowers the rest of his body onto mine, when he kisses me and thrusts himself fully inside of my body.

My cry is muffled from his kiss as he broke through and took my virginity. He pulls back "I've waited to do that to you since your birthday girl, now you're body belongs to me." He starts pulling back then thrust forward till his cock can't go any deeper into my body "oh fuck you're so tight Maddy." he whispers as he hips begin a rhythm that has me moaning out.

The only sound you can hear coming from my room is the two bodies that are connecting from the sex that is taking place. My legs are open even wider, his hips are rocking back and forth like he can fuck forever, my nails are digging into his back "oooh god grandpaaaa, fuck yesss" my head rolls from side to side as he kisses my neck, my shoulders, my mouth.

"Going to fuck you as much as I can before you head back home, do you hear me girl and you better come back or else I'll come and get you." he bites down on my shoulder causing me to cry out as my first orgasm hits me "that's it girl, you cum as many times as you can, that's what grandpa wants to feel around his cock." He leans his head down and starts to give me short, deep thrusts "you! belong! to! me!" he would thrust with each word he said letting me know he wasn't joking.

"Yes sir, yes!!" I cried out as he leaned up onto his forearms and began to pump his hips faster "grandpa..."

"I'm getting close baby, so close to cumming." his hand would move over one of my breasts and play wit then, squeezing one, then tweaking the nipple till I moaned out in pain "Maddy, can't hold it much longer, sweetie." he slide his hands under my back as his hands held onto my shoulders, holding me in place as his hips started going harder "here it comes Maddy, gonna fill that pussy up." he slams his hips once more into me, when I feel the warm sensation begin to fill up my womb "ooohhh yesss" he pushed himself more into me as another wave of his semen filled me up. I know what the consequences are of what we did, but right now I don't care, I love the feeling of him spilling himself inside of me, filling me, making me his.

"Yess grandpa, give me all that you have, don't hold back." I say to him as another and final shot of his release spills into me. He lowers his body onto mine, still inside of me as I hold him in my arms like a lover would "love you grandpa so much."

He kisses my neck "Love you too sweetie." he remains inside of me for a bit longer, well until his cock slipped out of me after a few minutes. He moves off me and lays next to me "I'm sorry I hurt you, but there was no other way." I tell him it's ok and that I understand at least it won't hurt next time. He pulls me in close to him and holds me until we both fall into a deep sleep.

It must of been during the middle of the night, when I heard voices next to me, it was my grandmother asking my grandpa what he was doing in my room. "She had a nightmare and I heard her screaming so I just came in and laid next to her." I slowly open my eyes to see my grandfather had put on his pajamas on and was on top of the covers next to me.

"Hey grandma, sorry if I woke you, but grandpa was just calming me is all." he leans down placing a kiss on the top of my head "thanks grandpa, I think I'll be good if you want to go back to bed." he looks at me with a smile "night grandma." grandma says her goodbye's and leaves my room, just then my grandfather leans down kissing me hard and deep reminding me of what happened tonight.

*Night Maddy, but just to let you know this is just the beginning." he moves off the bed and leaves my room leaving me thinking of what is yet to come.

************************************************************************

12