Grandpa Helps a Neighbor

Story Info
Grandpa helps Heather out.
772 words
3.73
237.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ADOM
ADOM
853 Followers

“Hi Mr. Mills” “Hi Heather how are you today?” “Not very good... Both of my parents are out of town an the pump of our the swimming pool isn’t working.” “Would you like me to take a look at it Heather?” “Oh would you Mr.Mills?" “Heather, you can call me grandpa. After all that’s what I am and all the young people in the neighborhood call me grandpa too.” “Oh I didn’t know... you know I have always been attracted to you.... you're a real hottie. I’ve been away at collage.” “Yes I know... what year are you now?”. I'm a sophomore.” “Oh so your about twenty?” “Yes, I turned twenty last month.”

“Well let me see what I can do about that pump. Oh here’s the problem...... the circuit breaker was off. Go over there and hit the reset button.” “Where is it grandpa?” “Here... right here... let me reach around you and..... My you smell good.” “Oh thank you. It’s the sun block I’m using.... I need another layer. Would you mind rubbing some on my back?”

“Sure baby, I’d be glad to help My.... my.. your skin looks so red already. I’ll spread this towel for you to lay down on and let me rub this on your beautiful back." “I really like your outfit... what do you call it?” “A string bikini. ..... How do you like it......?”

“Heather..... You know you shouldn’t parading around half.... No 99% naked.... Some dirty old man like me could see your full round butt cheeks with just that little string running up your ass crack...... And that little cloth patch in front is so tight it rides up your crack..... And your .....”

“Oh gramps don’t me an old stick-in-the-mud. See you get hard watching me.” “And that bra..... It hardly covers anything...... Your nipples just stand out through the tight material....”

Come on grandpa.... are you going to lather me up or what?..... Oh granddaddy... your hands are so big and strong... but yet their soft and gentle. Oh this old bra is in the way. Could you untie it?” “I don’t want to get the lotion on your suit..... What there is of it...... Here let me ...” “Wow you’re undoing my bra with your teeth... Ohh.... how sexy...... I’ll bet you can see the contrast of my tan and my white titties.” “Ehh..ummm.. You certainly are a well proportioned young lady.”

“You mean I have big tits and a great ass?” “Heather you shouldn’t talk like that..... it makes me..” “Makes you hard?.... I hope so.... Let me turn over.” “My...... My.. Heather.... you're ....I just love your perfectly shaped dark red aureole and erect nipples.” “ Would you like to kiss them..... Oh yes suck em ...Ohhhh granddaddy.... Uuuu... I can feel your sucking all the way down in my pussy.... Mmmm papa.... nurse on your little girl.. Mmmmm..... god papa... I think your going to make me cum... Oh yah slide your finger down my bikini.... Oooooo... Uuuu my clit yes that’s it... Ohhhh I AM CUMMING.... Oh grandpa... OHhhhhh.”

“You know grandpa’s cock is straining in these pants.” “Let me help you papa .... Here... free at last.... free at last.... Oh grandpa your soooo big.... and hard.... Mmmmm.” “Oh that’s it Heather... Uuu lick it.... Oh yes suck my cock sweetheart... Ohh you’re going make grandpa cum.....” “No I don’t want you to cum yet gramps... I want to feel that big swollen cock in my pussy.....” Here baby...straddle grandpa and slide down..n..n... ... god your tight ...” You like my tight cunt papa?”

“Oh yes baby... first slide up so your pussy is just above my head.. Mmm.” ”Oh grandpa I love what you’re doing.. With your tongue....to my clit.... Ouh... so deep... Oh papa suck my cunt ....Oh yes. Papa you’re making me cum again.....Oh ...Ohh... Ohhh.... Ohhhh...Grand.....paaaa...Mmmmmm

I think I’m ready for your big dick now... Oh. Oh I’m cumming again..... Ohhhhh.” “That’s it baby slide back down on my cock..... Yes baby ease down... Oh yes your cunny is so hot.... Yes baby ride me... ride grandpa’s rod... Yes... Baby... Yes...” “Grandpa...I love how you feel inside me.” “It’s where grandpa belongs baby..... Where grandpa belongs...” “Cum with me grandpa cum with me papa... Ohhhh OoooUuuuu. Yes.. Yes.... Yes...” “Oh Heather I’m cumming..... Baby....You..” “Oh yes papa....I’mmmm Ohhh grandpa...”

“That was special... that was special Heather.” “Can we do it again...papa..... can we?” “Well not right now... after all I have to reload.. but yes we can do it any time you want baby. When do your parents get back?”

ADOM
ADOM
853 Followers